Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] Empty Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:52 pm

So...we obviously know what's going on. Silly Patt, locking the roleplay that contains our characters of awesomeness! *shakes head* I'll just continue from where we left off.

Tommy shook his head. "No, don't talk like that. It'll be fine." He told her, and kissed the top of her head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:59 pm

(LOL the name of this cracks me up xD)
Violet looked at him and made a small gulping noise. "But Tommy....I"m scared. What happens if I....if I am prenant? Then what?" She asked him.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Tommy smiled reassuringly at her. "Then you get your dream, and we raise an absolutely amazing child." He said, his mouth stretching into a grin. "Don't be scared, I'll be here every step of the way."

[bahaha ikr? I was trying to come up with a title and I was like..."well that about says it all."]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:13 pm

(bahaha xD)
Violet smiled back at him and squeezed his upper arm lightly. "I'm so fugging lucky to have you." Violet mused, and silently slipped her dress back on. She leaned into Tommy and kissed his forehead.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Tommy frowned as she started putting her dress back on. "Awww are we finished already?" He pouted as he pulled on his trousers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm

She laughed and threw a pillow at his head. "I promised I would go play outside with the small ones....sorry. You should come to!" Violet said, becoming increasingly excited.
(this is so fugging late xD sorry bout that)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Tommy grinned at her excitement. "I would love to!" He chuckled, and pulled his shirt on. He proceeded to button it, trying to be extra careful.

[it's ok, gave me time to shower xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

(xD I was literally standing on my desk blasting the Killers while i finished my art doobity doo the whole time....it was so awkward when my dad came in to see me just singing and slaving over a piece of paper xDD)
She smiled back at him, and noticing his careful buttoning job, she noticed one that was still undone. Again. Laughing, Violet put it into the other piece of fabric with her thumb. Giving him a quick peck on the mouth, she skipped down to see the children.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 pm

[fail Tommy.
Tommy: ...you people suck.
Me: Not for freeeeee *giggitygiggity*]

He sighed and looked down as she buttoned it for him. "I'm never going to get that, am I?" He asked with a chuckle, and watched her fondly as she skipped outside. He realized he was delaying, and promptly set out after her.

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 pm

The smaller kids never seemed to age mentally, so they still acted like Violet was the coolest thing on the planet. When Violet came out, they squealed and ran over to her, attacking her with hugs. She laughed and bent down to talk to them.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Tommy sat down on the porch steps, smiling as he watched them. He perfectly content where he was.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 pm

As Violet got stuck in a game of Ring Around the Rosie, she watched Tommy, and said "C'mon over, Tommy! We don't bite!" The little girls giggled, and one of them tugged on Violet's dress and said "Your boyfriend is handsome."
(xD i had to)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:03 pm

[that just made me grin stupidly xD]

Tommy blushed slightly and stood, making his way over to them. He joined in between two little kids, and soon got caught up in their enthusiasm.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm

She smiled at Tommy, and was soon laughing. When they were finished and the girls were exhausted, she smiled at Tommy. "Imagine a little Tommy and a little Violet doing that with us...." She said, grinning stupidly and closing her eyes to imagine it.
(LOL same xD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Tommy beamed and looked at her, imagining miniatures of them playing games with them. "It's going to be amazing." He said happily, laying down in the grass.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:17 pm

She laid down next to him, her head across from his and nodded. "It is." Violet said, and took his hand. She looked up at the puffy clouds in the sky. They always seemed to look the same, but she saw them from a new prespective today. I hopeful one.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Tommy beamed as their fingers laced together, loving the feel of her. "You know, I just realized something." He said suddenly, his eyes watching the same, particularly fast cloud as it skimmed across the sky, the same as any other day.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

She turned on her side so se could see him, and asked "And what's that?" Violet smiled at him broadly.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm

"You're a year older than me." He said with a crooked smile. "You're like...a cougar, or something." He started laughing, and sat up.

[he's quite the charmer. Rolling Eyes ]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Violet was suddenly shaking with laughter. Wipping a tear from her eye she said "A cougar?" And began crying of laughter all over again. She smiled at him. "I do not care if I am a cougar, or you are a cub because I know that I am in love, and age is but a small factor in those things." Violet said, smiling at him.

(xD he really is a good charmer, you have to admit tongue )
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Tommy had to hold his head in between his legs while he laughed, and he wiped tears from his eyes when he finished. "Well, good. Because I don't care that you are a cougar, I will always and forever love you unconditionally." He chuckled and tucked her hair behind her ear. He tilted his head as he looked at her, finding himself smiling stupidly. "You're really pretty."

[He's smart too xD he's got a way with words.
Tommy: Darn right I do!
Me: Shut up, you're British.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:50 pm

She giggled and said sarcastically "You have the most amazing way with words."
(LOL YUS i love my british Tommys xD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

"A regular Homer." He said with a chuckle, leaning back against his hands and crossing his legs in front of him.

[I'm still really jealous that you have a real life Tommy and I'm here with stupid mountains and jerkbags.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 pm

She laughed and wondered how she was supposed to tell the baby was coming. Looking at Tommy's smiling face, her troubles washed away and she snuggled up next to him.
(I have a dream, that one day all people shall have a British Tommy to fall for!! Smile YOU HAVE NO IDEAAA i would trade a tommy for time alone in the mountains any time. i miss idaho Razz )
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm

He rested his cheek on the top of her head, and stared out at where the tree he created yesterday - or the other today - used to be. "I wish the day didn't always restart." He said softly.

[Let's do it Razz Idaho ain't got nothing on our Mountains xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next