Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and I

2 posters

Go down

Rorah and I Empty Rorah and I

Post  Liz:) Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Well since we know the plot and what not, here's my character.
Lily Grace Allen(link)
21 years old
She's a rebel with a kind heart,but Lily's also has the brains to make someone look stupid if the make her mad.At times she can be as playful as a puppy and at other's she can be can be like her brother.She takes after her brother Jaxson.Jax is the youngest brother and the next in line for Alpha.He's very protective of his little sister,but unlike his brother's he knows when to let her figure things out for herself.

Wolf Form

Parents/Alphas(Clay and Gemma)

Opie(2nd oldest)

Tig(oldest)

Jax(youngest)

Last edited by Liz:) on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Rorah and I Empty Re: Rorah and I

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Drake Jones
Male
Drake is rather tall, with a fairly muscular build and even tan. he has short dirty blonde hair that sticks up in all directions, coupled with two dark blue eyes. He's quite attractive and he knows it, but he doesn't boast.
Drake is incredibly easy going and really sociable, and is a laugh to be around. He's not the kind of person to hold grudges, but if you insult someone that is close to him you'll be one of the few people to see what he's really like.
Wolf Form

Last edited by Rorahkins <3s The Joker on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

So is his name Drake or Tom?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Haha oops, I changed his name xD I shall edit it now Smile
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Okay DONE XD
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm

I stood outside of the house I grew up in with a mixture of fear and guilt rolling around in my stomach.I'd been away at college for three years now and hadn't talked to any of my family within that time.They did try to get ahold of me but I never answered so they eventually gave up.Now I was scared at what would happen if I went into my parents home and the packs home-base.With a deep breath I lifted my hand to knock but then shook my head and reached down an opened the door.Smells of spicy cooking let me know my mom was home.Dropping my bag at the door after I closed it I ran to the kitchen, sliding to a stop in the doorway.My mom looked up then back down.She did a double take then ran at me.I met her halfway and wrapped my arms around her in a big hug.We were both smiling and crying at the same time."My baby girl!" Gemma said and took a step back so she could look at me."You've grown since I last saw you."I was pulled into another hug before she walked away quickly to blow her nose."Where's everybody else?" I asked and swiped a cookie off a plate when she wasn't looking. "Well your dad took some of the guys out for a hunt and all your brothers but Jax went.He's at work."She said and put her hand on her hips,giving me the knowing mom look."Put that cookie back.Things haven't changed Lily.We still eat dinner before dessert."Gemma said and went back to her cooking.I slowly started backing towards the side door that lead into the woods."So....I'm just going to go crash the hunt!See you later!" I said laughing then ran out the door with my mom yelling behind me.As soon as I hit the forest line I forced the change upon myself and was a girl one minute and a pale white wolf the next.Thorns and twigs pulled at my fur as I ran through them,but it didn't bother me.I was finally home again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Drake had been out hunting with the pack, or if one could even call it hunting. He hadn't been on form lately. To be fair he hadn't been on form ever since Lily left, but he tried to put it behind him every time those memories flooded on. Yet another deer escaped his jaws as he sprang forwards to another unsuccessful catch. He growled irritably as Opie's jaws clasped around its neck and brought it down. "Losing your touch Drake?" He called over mockingly. Drake stormed past him, biting him on the flank as he passed, not hard, just enough to let him know how he felt. "Hey come on, he didn't mean it." Tig caught up with him and walked beside him. "He just needs to learn to grow up. What's eating you? You look like you've been caught in a rainstorm."
Drake growled again, coming to a halt beside a bunch of fallen trees and lay down beside them. "Nothing. I'm fine. Now I'm sure you want to get back to Opie before he gets the wind up his tail."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Tig shook his head as Opie ripped at the deer's throat."I think we should all get over there before there isn't any deer left."He sighed and trotted over to the kill.Clay came up behind Opie and bit his flank,not letting go until his son backed away from the dead animal."Alpha eats first."He growled then started tearing the deer's front leg off.

Lily came to a hill and wagged her tail when she saw the pack males below.With a bark she raced through the dead leaves and twigs down the steep slope.She ran passed the other wolves and jumped at her father,already anticipating what her brother's and dad would do.

Jax jumped at the gray wolf at the same time Tig did.Tig grabbed the wolf by the scruff and took it to the ground. Clay laid his ears flat against his head,teeth bared while Opie and Jax circled the wolf.Then they all noticed who the wolf was."Lily?" Tig asked releasing her scruff and backing away.

Lily stood up smiling and shook her body."The one and only."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Drake's ears perked as the sound of exited barks came from where Opie had recently killed the deer. He huffed, getting to his paws. It was probably Opie play fighting with Tig. He brushed past the bushes muttering to himself and pushed through into the clearing. When he looked up what met his eyes was a shock. He stepped back a pace. "L-Lily?" He gaped. "What...?" He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. It was all too much! So she had been gone for three years and then turn up without a word of warning and then expect everything get back to normal? He turned on his heels and ran away from the pack, tears stigning his eyes. When he finally came to a stop, a good half-mile away, he stood beside a small stream and looked over his shoulder.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Lily glimpsed a wolf running off in the distance and then realized how it was.She wanted to follow Drake but her Dad and brother's demanded her attention.Tig playfully nipped her ear,and when Lily went to snap back at him, Opie nipped her shoulder."You guy's are jerks."She huffed,but her eyes were happy.Clay rubbed his head against his little girls."We all missed you."He said quietly and her brothers nodded their heads too."I missed you guys too." She said,glancing back to where Drake disappeared to."I've already been up to see mom.She tried to stop me from coming down here."Lily barked and lowered her head when her Dad glared at her."She's still your alpha Lily. You have to listen to her no matter what."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 am

Drake waited for a while, but his ears told him that she wasn't coming for him. He wasn't surprised, she had her family to see, and he doubted that the alpha would let her go that easily. He shifted back into a human [I hope they shift with their clothes haha] and began walking to the border of the forest, although he refused to go back to where the pack was, even if it was his duty to be with them. At the moment he couldn't care less.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Lily nodded."I just wanted to see you guys."She said quietly,bowing her head to him.Clay bit her neck gently, showing the pack that was present that she was even reprimanded for disobeying an alpha.He wouldn't be doing this if they weren't around. Lily thought with a sigh and kept her head back even when Clay backed away."Well you can stay and eat with us,if you want."Clay said as the few males tried to get some food before Opie started hogging it all."I think I'm going to go for a run.I've been in the city most of the time and only got to run on the full moons."She said,stretching her legs.Her dad shook his head,"That's why we live in the backwoods and not the city."He said then licked her muzzle."Well,I guess I'll see you at the house later."He said and trotted over to the kill.Lily watched the wolves for a few seconds before turning and loping off towards her old hangout, a pond that was on her father's property.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 pm

After a few minutes of hanging around he decided to head to the old place they used to go, a lake that barely surpassed a pond and a tiny old fisherman's shack. He kicked the dust as he walked, and he felt the wind change and breeze in his direction. He couldn't smell anything, and didn't want to. He was thankful that human senses were much duller than a wolf's, and as he approached the pond, he didn't see anyone. Drake didn't know how to react, he either wanted to talk to her or wanted to be completely alone.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Lily switched forms as she ran,changing from wolf to girl.Her long,curly blonde hair flowed in the wind behind her as she continued to run.The forest was her home and always would be.It was the only place she could be free and thrive.Luckily for Lily she remembered the little cliff over the lake and was prepared for it when she broke through the trees.Without any hesitation Lily threw herself off the edge of the cliff much like she did when she was younger.She regretted the decision when her body plunged into the icy cold waters,taking the breath from her lungs.Lily kicked her way back to the surface and took a deep breath before switching to her wolf form and doggy paddling to shore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 am

[Yeah when are they gonna meet up? -.-']
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 am