Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fast And The Furious (INKERZ and POLO) ((Mature Content))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fast And The Furious (INKERZ and POLO) ((Mature Content)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fast And The Furious (INKERZ and POLO) ((Mature Content))

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:22 pm

((Dude, me too. XD They're just too much. Razz ))

The moment the light turned green, Mitch sent the Mustang shooting forward - his face instantly splitting into a devious grin as he got his first taste of the car's impressive acceleration. It was so powerful, it left him feeling sick. He loved it!
He threw his head back with a bark of exhilarated laughter, then spun the steering wheel effortlessly to the left as Seth indicated a shotcut. It was remarkable, really, how much Mitch automatically trusted his scout, despite being a powerful 'lone wolf' character.
When it came to racing, you just had to take every risk - and that meant trusting every f*cking idiot on your team.
Thankfully, as far as f*cking idiots went, it turned out Seth wasn't half bad. ((No pun intended. XD ))
Mitch handled the car like a pro as it swerved and skidded at top speed down the narrow alleyway, narrowly missing a number of dumpsters and bags of rubbish littered around.
In a flash, Mitch launched back onto the street, and instantly swerved to avoid an oncoming truck. It hooted violently, so Mitch opened the window, and raised his middle finger casually, taking the shortcut through McDonald's that Seth indicated with one hand on the wheel.
Yeah, he was a show-off... But he was okay with it.
Finally they skidded to a halt outside the bar, and Mitch killed the engine, and checked his watch.
"Hm." He grunted, raising an eyebrow as he studied the watch.
"You may just live after all, Shrimpy." He admitted, smirking. "Depends how drunk I am after the race tomorrow."
With that, he let himself out of the car, and leaned against the door as he waited for Seth.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

The Fast And The Furious (INKERZ and POLO) ((Mature Content)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fast And The Furious (INKERZ and POLO) ((Mature Content))

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:33 am

"You may just live after all, Shrimpy." Mitch admitted with a smirk. "Depends how drunk I am after the race tomorrow."

Seth smiled pleasantly at this, “Don’t worry you’ll win…I’ll absolutely positive about that” he added with frightening reassurance. It was though he were scheming something dark in the back of his mind.
The boy then followed Mitch with surprising loyalty as they climbed out of the car and casually headed towards the bar they had parked in front of.

Once inside the bar Seth examined the place with his extremely snobbish attitude in place. It was clear that he wasn’t all that impressed with the country styled bar, but as he was about to open his mouth to complain, he caught the familiar sight of one his ‘Clients’.
Seth grinned mischievously at Mitch, “Guess I won’t need to pay for drinks today…So make sure to order as much as you want, cause I’m…” he purposely paused to create emphasis, “…gonna tap that” he stated cunningly as he pointed to his ‘prey’.
This ‘prey’ appeared to be a rather handsome looking man with short cropped blond hair and a rich boy attitude much like Seth’s own.
The boy stretched out in a cat-like manner, throwing a cheeky wink at Mitch before putting on his poker face and strutting innocently towards the blond-haired man.
Seth greeted the man casually, “Long time no see Jason…You here with anybody?” he asked almost uninterestedly.
When Jason shook his head and answered with a simple ‘No’, a devious sparkle played in Seth’s mysterious violet eyes.
It only took the boy a couple of minutes to manipulate his ‘prey’ into following him to the upstairs part of the bar.

When Seth was gone for a good twenty minutes and when he returned from his ‘upstairs business’ he gazed curiously around the bar for Mitch, eventually finding the guy near the pool table.
“Hope you didn’t miss me too much” Seth greeted cutely.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 pm

((Seth is so gross. XD ))

Mitch paused as he entered the bar, waiting for Seth to look it over in his snobbish fashion. After a while, Seth seemed to catch sight of something that interested him. He turned to Mitch with a grin, and said, “Guess I won’t need to pay for drinks today…So make sure to order as much as you want, cause I’m…” Mitch raised an eyebrow at the pause. "...Gonna tap that."
At this, Mitch followed Seth's gaze to where he was pointing, and slowly raised the other eyebrow.
"Seth, you know that's a du-"
Before he could finish his sentence, he glanced back at Seth - only to find that Seth had already walked over to the man, and begun chatting him up.
Mitch's lip curled up in distaste.
I've got a f*cking faggot on my crew? Well screw that. I can't have his faggoty little germs rubbing off on me. Looks like there's going to be another 'accident' with this one, after all...
He turned his back on Seth in disgust - then headed over to the bar to take advantage of Seth's 'faggy' date.

About three beers later, Mitch was kicking ass in a game of pool. Not because he was good - but because he literally kicked the asses of anybody who started beating him - claiming that they were cheating in some way.
After a while he grew bored of the game, and sat down on one of the chairs beside the pool table.
Moments later, Seth appeared at his side, with a stupidly cutesy greeting.
“Hope you didn’t miss me too much."
"I'm not one of your little bitch boys." Mitch retorted simply, tilting his head back, and draining the last few drops of his third beer.
"Didn't know you were a faggot." He grunted disapprovingly. "I've got a homo on my crew. That's f*cking gay, man."
He cast Seth a lazy glare, then shrugged, and leaned back in his chair.
It was a pity, really. That shrimpy bugger had been growing on him.

((Okay, let's add gays to the list of people Mitch hates. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 pm

((LMAO! Gotta love Mitch’s list of hate XD…I think we should actually start writing it all down *Nods*
Then again we might run out of paper O.o))

"I'm not one of your little bitch boys."[i] Mitch retorted a little apathetically.

Seth shrugged off the comment at first, but as he watched Mitch he noticed that the guy seemed a little off about something. For a moment he simply remained in mild yet silent confusion as the older man downed the last of his beer before throwing Seth a look of utter disapproval.

[i] "Didn't know you were a faggot…. I've got a homo on my crew. That's f*cking gay, man."
Mitch grunted in annoyance.
Seth’s eyes widened in realization as Mitch’s ‘issue’ began to surface. He almost burst of laughing but managed to stifle it into an amused chuckle as he wiped away a little moisture from his mysterious eyes.
“Mitch, I’m not gay” he stated in blunt honesty.
“Hell! I don’t really have feelings for anything now that I think about it…I just like easy money and well… sex”, he added with a casual shrug of his shoulders as he made his over towards the bar counter.
He grabbed hold of a random bottle of wine, taking a moment to examine the dates curiously, before putting it back with disgust. “That stuffs a little too young for my tastebuds…red wine really is better when it’s properly aged” he murmured factually as he stepped over a passed out man, Mitch had no doubtably pummeled in his absence.
The boy gave a quick look at the guy on floor before wrinkling his nose in clear repulsion, “Nice work…I can’t stand ugly people...I think they take up space” He murmured in clear boredom before padding back towards the pool table and helping himself to the game.

((Lets hope that Seth doesn’t get his ass handed to him…he’s getting so cocky XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:18 pm

((We should write down what he DOESN'T hate. It would be shorter.

1. Cars.
2. Alcohol.
3. Violence.
4. Drugs.
5. Seth. (Pending evaluation) Razz

All done. XD ))

Mitch raised an eyebrow as Seth burst out laughing - unsure whether to be curious or irritated.
“Mitch, I’m not gay." He pointed out bluntly, and Mitch raised an incredulous eyebrow. "Well I hate to tell you this, man, but I'm pretty sure that was a dude you just f-"
“Hell! I don’t really have feelings for anything now that I think about it…I just like easy money and well… sex”
This cut Mitch off, and he frowned curiously at Seth - considering the younger man's words thoughtfully as he walked away to the bar.
So what... Seth was some sort of f*cking man whore?
Slowly, despite himself, Mitch's lips tweaked toward a smile.
A whore, or a motherf*cking genius? Getting paid for sex...? It made him wonder why the hell he hadn't thought about it.
Seth returned then, stepping over one of Mitch's victims distastefully, and muttering, “Nice work…I can’t stand ugly people...I think they take up space.”
Mitch uttered an appreciative bark of laughter, and casually snatched the beer out of the hand of the person nearest him.
"I'll drink to that." He said with a grin, raising his glass, then bringing it to his lips, and downing a great swig.
"Speaking of ugly people - wanna go throw Beer cans off the roof at those hobos in the alley?"
He raised an eyebrow questioningly, and tossed a can to Seth.
He wasn't entirely sure how or why it had happened - but he was pretty sure he had just extended an offer of friendship to his new navigator...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:54 pm

((Your last post literally cracked me up XD… Mitch’s list of ‘likes’ is so short LMAO!
I can’t believe that these two are bonding over their mutual hatred of people…that’s sounds a bit like us actually XD))

"I'll drink to that." Mitch grinned with an amused expression plastered across his roguish face as he raised the stolen glass of beer into the air before taking deep swig and draining it dry.
Seth returned the man’s smirk appreciatively; he really liked this guy’s attitude. It was crude, brilliantly blunt and dangerously unpredictable…he actually took real pleasure in watching how Mitch bullied the weak into getting whatever the hell he wanted, it reminded him a bit of himself.
The boy listened curiously as Mitch made a proposal, "Speaking of ugly people - wanna go throw Beer cans off the roof at those hobos in the alley?"
He tossed a can Seth’s way and the boy gave a cheeky laugh as he caught the tin playfully like a cat, “Hobo’s do make the perfect targets for beer pong” he agreed as he followed Mitch up to the roof with couple six-pack beers slung under arm.

A while later the guys had lounged themselves comfortably on the roof. Seth figured that they weren’t really supposed to be there, but the rush of being rebellious and a little uncaring set his intelligent mind at ease as he flicked a can over the edge of the room, hitting a grimly looking drunkard on the head.
“God they really are the scum of the earth, not only are they ugly, but they’re stupid too, honestly what sane man would want to live in a cardboard box all his life…I’m sorry but you can’t get away with being both stupid and ugly” he stated factually. He grinned at Mitch before pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighter from his pocket. He gazed at Mitch curiously as he lit a cigarette, taking a good long breath of the noxious smoke before exhaling it in a perfect dough-nut shaped circle.
The boy offered up the box curiously to Mitch, “Do you smoke?”
His sharp eyes narrowed eagerly; he had heard of Mitch’s dealing with fire and his notorious nickname “Matches”.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 pm

((Dude, totally. XD I just laughed so hard I nearly woke my mother up. Wink They're like really extreme, gross, disturbing male versions of us. I love you ))

Mitch and Seth spent quite some time together on that roof, drinking beer and tossing the empty cans casually at the homeless people living in the alley down below, who rapidly became more and more annoyed as they tried to figure out where the torment for coming from.
Eventually, when he was finally getting a little drunk, Mitch accidentally threw a full can of beer - and it hit one of the furious, dirty men sharply on the head, sending him crumpling into a motionless heap.
"Knocked 'im out." Mitch commented, raising another can of beer, "Gotta drink."
He took a long draught, then peered over the edge of the roof to see Seth's can hit the other drunk hobo while he was crouching over his friend.
“God they really are the scum of the earth, not only are they ugly, but they’re stupid too, honestly what sane man would want to live in a cardboard box all his life…I’m sorry but you can’t get away with being both stupid and ugly."
"Amen to that." Mitch replied, "Why settle for living in a cardboard box, when you could be a whore instead?"
It was actually difficult to tell whether he was being sarcastic or not, but when Mitch shot Seth a smirk, it became clear that he actually did agree.
"Survival of the fittest, man." Mitch pointed out seriously, "Hell, look at us. We're successful, and sexy f*cking beasts. Who the hell needs scum like that in the world?"
His lips twisted into a coldhearted sneer - but then he was distracted by Seth taking out a box of cigarettes.
“Do you smoke?”
"I do."
Mitch reached out, and took a cigarette, then borrowed Seth's lighter to light it.
He puffed happily on it for a while, then began to grow bored.
"Hey," He said, taking the lighter from Seth again, "Check this out."
He took a swig from a bottle of some sort of potent alcohol - he honestly couldn't remember what kind - that he had nicked from the bar, then shuffled over to the edge of the roof.
He lit the lighter, then spat out the mouthful of liquor in a great spray.
The alcohol caught alight, and subtle flames rained down, showing the same drunkard that Seth had hit with his can.
The pathetic thing shrieked and ran around like a headless chicken - dropping to the ground and rolling, even though its clothes had technically never caught alight.
Mitch laughed so hard that eventually he tripped over a beer can, and fell onto his ass - leaving him sprawled on the floor, laughing his head off in cruel jubilance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 am

((LMAO!!! Mitch is epic XD))

Seth puffed silently on his cigarette as he watched Mitch with a sluggishly gaze. He felt lazy and sweaty beneath the warmth of the newly risen sun; it gave him all the more reason to hate the daytime really.
After a while, both men seemed to grow slightly bored of just smoking, they had run out of beer cans to throw a while ago and now sat lounging around in the sun.
"Hey…Check this out." Mitch growled in a slightly drunken tone, catching Seth’s attention as he took the lighter from the boy and shuffled towards the edge of the roof.
Seth quirked an eyebrow in interest, then in slight panic upon realization that Mitch had temporarily ‘borrowed’ his rather expensive lighter.
The boy gawked in mild horror as Mitch lit the lighter before taking a deep swig of alcohol from a random bottle and spitting a great spray of the stuff over the edge of the building.
The Alcohol caught alight instantly and for a moment Seth found himself mesmerized at the sight of the raining flames.
A cry of panic broke him from his daze and he instinctively leaned over the roof’s edge to gaze down at the source of the noise.
To his utter delight the noise had come from one the unsuspecting hobos who ran around the grimy alleyway in panic at the sight of the flames.
Seth gave a fiendish laugh at the pathetic sight of the hobo and was about to stop laughing when he suddenly caught sight of Mitch. The man was literally sprawled out on the floor and clutching his sides as spasms of contagious laugher erupted from him.

The boy gazed a little drunkly at Mitch in a moment of silence as tried a little to hard to figure out how the man had fallen on the floor. Though the conclusion to that thought never came as Seth simply broke down into another fit of giggling.
A while later Seth heard his cell phone ring and casually slipped the device from his pocket in to the palm of his hand. He answered in clearly drunken tone, “Mahahahaha!…Hello?”

The silence on the other side of the phone was momentary as Vince’s sharp voice suddenly barked a reply, “Seth…Seth is that you?...God! have you been drinking?”
Seth nodded a reply, not really realizing that Vince couldn’t see him. “Hey Mitch!... Guess what! Vince is on the line” he suddenly called out in an abnormally loud voice.
From Vince’s tone Seth could gather that the man was not very impressed with him and as a result Seth pouted sulkily before throwing back a reply in the phone’s speaker, “I didn’t drink a lot Vince, I swear I didn’t…I completely entirely not drunk at this particular point in time.”
“Seth… please just give the phone to Mitch” Vince instructed slowly and clearly.
“But I don’t want to share…” Seth moaned dejectedly as he flopped onto the floor beside Mitch before offering the phone to his equally drunk friend.

The phone had been on loud speaker and Vince addressed Mitch next, “Where the hell are you guys?...You were supposed to met up with Jax And Gunner an hour ago back at the Safe house…hurry up and get your ass going Mitch.”
Vince didn’t wait for a reply and slammed the phone on his side down.
Seth gazed blankly at Mitch before laughing in a more sobered tone of voice, “God! He is such a drama queen…By the way who are Gunner and Jax?” he with dangerous curiosity.

((Sorry about this one being so long, I’m going to write less I swear it XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:52 am

((These guys totally crack me up. Razz I love drunk Seth! Haha! Now all we need is a pineapple... O.o ))

Mitch had almost stopped laughing - but then he caught sight of Seth canning himself, and he burst into laughter all over again, gasping roughly for breath.
Eventually they were interrupted by Seth's cellphone ringing, and Mitch giggled feebly, then slapped a hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet when Seth began to speak.
He heard Vince's voice shouting from the phone's tiny speakers.
“Hey Mitch!... Guess what! Vince is on the line! Seth called out, and Mitch burst out laughing all over again.
"Tell 'im he's a f*ckhead!" Mitch replied drunkenly, grinning stupidly from ear to ear, "A f*cking stupidhead! I mean a stupid f*ckhead... No wait, that works..." He trailed off in confusion, staring vaguely ahead of him with his mouth slightly ajar.
He usually held his liquor better than this, but Seth's goofy attitude was rubbing off on him.
He snickered quietly to himself as he heard Seth explaining to Vince just exactly how 'not drunk' he was, and then complaining that he didn't want to share when Vince demanded that he had the phone to Mitch.
"Gimme!" Mitch ordered, glaring possessively at Seth the moment he he mentioned not wanting to share.
If Seth didn't want to give him the phone, then Mitch f*cking wanted it!
Thankfully, his drunk friend flopped down onto the floor beside him, and handed him the phone before he could cause trouble.
Smiling like a baby that had just been handed a rainbow lollypop.
"Yo Vince." He said, holding the phone upside down to his ear. "Speak to me."
When he heard Vince's voice coming from beside his cheek, Mitch cleared his throat awkwardly, and flipped the phone around to listen to the man.
“Where the hell are you guys?...You were supposed to met up with Jax And Gunner an hour ago back at the Safe house…hurry up and get your ass going Mitch.”
"DON'T F*CKING TELL ME WHAT TO D-"
Before Mitch could finish yelling at Vince, the older man hung up, and Mitch was left glaring moodily at the phone.
"Stupid f*ckhead..." He muttered, handing the phone back to Seth.
Seth made some comment about Vince being a drama queen, which Mitch agreed to with a nod, and a drunken chuckle.
"By the way who are Gunner and Jax?"
Mitch stared at Seth for a moment, wondering if he'd damaged his brain, before he realized that Seth was a new navigator, and hadn't met the crew yet.
"Junner and Gax-" He cleared his throat, and tried again, "Gunner and Jax are my crew. Blocker and Drafter. I don't really use them except in big races, because they just get in my way." He shrugged.
"C'mon, we'd better head back to the safehouse after all." He yawned, then staggered to his feet, and cracked his stiff back.
"That was a good night." He commented mildly, staring down at the hobos in the alley, who were now cowering inside a cardboard box like a couple of drenched rats. "You ain't a bad drinkin' buddy, Shrimpy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:23 pm

((POLO! We can’t give them a Pineapple…imagine what Seth would do with it, It’s too dangerous XD *Nods firmly*))

Seth gazed blankly at Mitch as the man cleared his throat and roughly explained that Jax and Gunner were both members of their crew.
The boy needed a moment to absorb the information, but he got it eventually and smirked cheekily as he followed Mitch’s drunken stagger around the rooftop for no apparent reason other than to annoy the man. When Mitch didn’t notice Seth’s annoying behavior the boy sulked.
"C'mon, we'd better head back to the safehouse after all…" Mitch yawned unenthusiastically as he stopped walking and stole a quick glance at the cowering hobos in the alleyway. The boys had really terrorized them into a state and Seth giggled fiendishly at their pathetic sight before replying to Mitch in a more laid-back tone, “Yeah…I suppose we better get going then”
He was about to make an exit from the rooftop when Mitch’s voice suddenly spoke again, "That was a good night… You ain't a bad drinkin' buddy, Shrimpy."
Seth smirked in response, “We better go out drinking after you win tomorrow’s race” he added confidently before heading down a few stairs and back into the bar.

It took the boys a while to get away from the bar, but once they did they speed towards the safehouse. With Mitch at the wheel and Seth’s directions they arrived at the church yard in no less than five minutes.
Vince seemed to be ‘patently’ waiting for them and accompanying him were the other three members of the crew, Jax, Gunner and Alexsei.
Seth wrinkled up his nose at the thought of getting scolded by Vince and threw a feigned look of horror in Mitch’s direction as they slowly climbed out of the mustang and padded towards the rest of the crew.
Vince didn’t bother to greet them as they arrived, but gave Seth an annoyed slap over the head when the youngster neared him. Seth growled in annoyance as he rubbed his head soothingly before quickly hiding behind Mitch, “What was that for?...We came when you called didn’t we?”
Vince rolled his eyes at the sight of his two least favorite crew members, “Yes..but do you guys have any idea of how late you are?...We’ve already discussed the basics or the route and which teams we’er up against -”
Alexsei at this point seemed to grow annoyed at Vince’s b*tching and cleared his throat rudely, “Can we please just finish this damned meeting already? Some of us have work to do.”
Vince gaze sourly at Alexsei before beginning his long usual speech off what was expected of all of them during tomorrow’s race and how they were to execute it in a way that wouldn’t cause to much damaged or money to the cars.
The speech went on for quite a while, but eventually Vince finished it off with a quick introduction of Seth as the crew’s new navigator.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 pm

((... South Park flashbacks... o_0 ... X'( ))

The moment Vince started talking, Mitch yawned, folded his arms, and shifted into the half-asleep state of mind that he used to get through most of Vince's boring lectures.
Only once the man had finally finished, did Mitch raise his head and ask, "So the same as usual, right? Kick those bitches' asses up and down the track, and leave them in the dust?" He blinked tiredly at Vince through bloodshot eyes.
"Fair enough. But first I'm taking a nap. Oh, and don't expect me to stick to your stupid 'rules'. If you don't want me doing whatever the f*ck I want, get a new driver, Vincey."
He grinned, and patted Vince's cheek in a patronizing fashion, then shouldered his way through the group, heading toward the crypt where his underground 'apartment' was hidden.

((It's short. Be proud of me. XD ...
Sorry Dude, my brain was like 'Mitch is sleepy? YAY! Nap time.' o_0 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:19 am

((Lolz I need some good Muse for plot ideas here…))

The crew members dispersed quickly after Vince had left the scene of the meeting. Seth seemed to be the only one left standing around outside.

He gazed around boredly before kicking a stone out of annoyance. He didn’t like that his crew member ‘buddies’ had abandoned him but figured on to linger on it to much. What did he expect from a bunch of gang members anyway?
Throwing up his arms and relaxing them idly behind his head, Seth made his way curiously towards the church. He had heard Mitch say something about taking a nap earlier on, but Seth himself found sleeping to be a waste of time. On any case still he had unpacking to do and needed to find a suitable room to stay in if he was to live here with the crew.

Once inside the surprisingly spacious building, Seth began to poke around and explore the area. He took a very quick liking to the idea of living in a Church, especially one that held the aura of being old and neglected.
He padded around the hall area of the church for good long while before coming across a small pile of neatly packed suit cases and bags. He almost cried out in joy at the familiar sight of His things.
He had been worried that Vince would actually dump him empty handed with this crew, but perhaps the stick-in-the-mud man wasn’t as back as he thought.

“Finally I can put on some clean threads” he stated in a blissfully relieved tone.
“Hmm…I’ll need to find a room first to stay in first I guess” he added with an unenthusiastic sigh as he gazed around the massive hall with a searching expression pasted across his features before trudging off in random directions to explore.

It took Seth a good two hours of exploring before he finally came across something that even remotely tickled his fancy in the line of living-quarters. He had silently crept up stairs onto the second floor and the up into the attic and had found a most fascinating room. He had found the old church bell room; It was extremely dusty and rather small room for anyone taller than himself. But it held a very nice view of the courtyard and an assortment of massive bronze bells that hung from the ceiling.
Seth ran a long finger against one of the bronze bells closest to him and almost gagged at the black layer of dust that stuck to his finger. “If I’m going to stay up here I better clean up first”
With that said, the boy spend the rest of his morning cleaning up, dusting and unpacking his bags.
He occasionally threw a wondering glace out the window to check on the Mitch’s black Mustang, sort of hoping that Mitch would wake up and finish his nap so that Seth could have someone to irritate and keep him company.

Seth gave one of the bronze bells a final polish before standing back to give his room a good look over. The place made a great hide-out if he didn’t count the mice and spiders…at least the spiders he could still handle, but he wasn’t too keen on the mice.
A cheeky idea prickled through Seth’s brain as he gazed once more at the massive bell. Perhaps he should wake Mitch up himself ((Such a bad Idea XD))
He walked over towards a long bound rope attacked to the bells, then taking a handful of the stuff he began ringing the bells as violently as possible, allowing the bellowing noise to shake through the entire church.
Seth then padded over to the window gazing out over the courtyard and wondering curiously if Mitch would take the bait and emerge of the church crypt.

((One Pointlessly long post for you to play with XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 am

((Duuuude, me too. XD ))

Mitch was jolted awake as a sudden loud clanging came from above the crypt. He was out of bed in a heartbeat - and by the second clang of the bell, he had a gun in his hand, and was dashing up the stairs in nothing but his boxers.
The loud metallic clangs had his head filled with images of guns and bombs - even though if he had stopped to think, he probably would have realized that the sounds didn't fit.
Still, by the time it sunk in, Mitch was already halfway up his second flight of stairs inside the church - and it was too late to turn back and go back to bed.
Groaning heavily, he slumped against the banister for a moment and glared at the opposite wall as the brassy peals of the bell reverberated through his head.
"F*cking Seth..." He grumbled to himself.
Then, with a heavy sigh, he dragged himself up the rest of the stairs, and stomped into the room Seth had claimed like a zombie.
"WHAT THE F*CKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He demanded, bellowing over the sound of the bell.
He raised his gun, and fired a bullet at the heavy brass object - but that only served to make it clang even louder - and with a colourful string of curses, Mitch flung himself at the bell, and stilled it with his hands.
"Are you trying to wake up every f*cking person in the state? Because I promise you, mate, about fifty f*cking skeletons just rolled over in their graves down there." He jabbed a finger savagely toward the window, indicating the graveyard outside.
"What the f*ck is all the ruckus about anyway?" He grumbled, folding his arms grumpily over his bare chest as the cold air began to irk him.
F*cking Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:22 pm

((Mitch is hilarious XD))

"WHAT THE F*CKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Seth jerked his head in the direction of Mitch’s voice as the man entered the tiny room and bellowed over the insufferably loud clanging of the bronze bell.
He was about to respond to Mitch’s rhetorical question but was immediately silenced by the frightening sound of a gunshot. He wasn’t sure if the bullet had been meant for him, but it bounced off the bell causing the infernal thing to screech louder as metal clashed on metal.
Instinctively Seth made a quick dive behind a heap pillows in panic that Mitch was after him. ((Pillows are so going to protect Seth XD))
But to his surprise the man didn’t come for him and the noisy chaos that had echoed throughout the entire church slowly stopped.

Curiously Seth peaked out from behind his protective wall of pillows to find Mitch; in nothing but his boxers, steadying the massive bell with his hands in an attempt to still it.
The boy almost burst into a surge of laughter at this bizarre site, but managed to stifled it with a cheeky grin as Mitch’s ‘I’m pissed with you’ expression hit him full on in the face.

"Are you trying to wake up every f*cking person in the state? Because I promise you, mate, about fifty f*cking skeletons just rolled over in their graves down there…What the f*ck is all the ruckus about anyway?"

Seth cleared his throat attentively as he realized Mitch wasn’t out to kill him. He quickly hopped back on his feet and out from his hiding spot.
“I was getting kinda bored without someone to play with, so I figured I’d do you a favor and ‘wake’ the dead” he quirked mischievously with that familiar sly glint his eye.
Seth wasn’t really the kind of person or ‘child’ one could leave alone for very long unsupervised. In he’s own way he was kind of like a bored puppy that wreaked havoc and destruction when it wanted attention.

The boy gazed at Mitch with a pitiful puppy-like expression, “Let’s get out of here and do something…I need the exercise or I’ll go crazy…And Trust me you won’t like it when I’m half crazy” he added innocently as his eyes ran over Mitch’s muscular torso.
His expression suddenly altered with an evil smirk, “I can get a little pervy when I’m crazy…Nice Shorts by the way, They really match your eyes and that damn gorgeous set of muscles you have going there” Seth added in a bluntly honest and slightly unnerving tone.
The boy watched Mitch with a creepy sort of gaze as he waited for the man to react.

((Lolz Mitch has pet Seth…it’s being a Perv))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

"You're like a f*cking toddler..." Mitch muttered incredulously, staring at Seth with such utter disbelief that he couldn't even remember to be angry.
Seth was literally a man-child. He couldn't be unsupervised for a moment.
Mitch was still gaping stupidly at the younger man, when suddenly he realised that Seth was still talking to him, and he wasn't sure he liked what he heard.
“I can get a little pervy when I’m crazy…Nice Shorts by the way, They really match your eyes and that damn gorgeous set of muscles you have going there.”
Mitch watched with ill disguised repulsion as Seth's eyes darted greedily over him, and he was so taken aback by the man's perverted expression that at first he wasn't quite sure how to react.
He was torn between shooting Seth in the face, covering himself with a pillow, or running away. Unfortunately, the only option that was not too degrading would also mean he lost his new plaything, so Mitch took a roundabout route instead.
Seth had told him before that he wasn't gay - he wasn't attracted to anything, really... So this whole thing was just a game to him - a game to make Mitch so uncomfortable that Seth would get his way.
I see... Well played, mate.
Mitch's mouth curved into a slight smirk, and he rolled his shoulders casually.
"Thanks for noticing." Mitch replied with a cocky swagger - a devious grin creeping across his face. "They match my floor even better."
He turned away, sliding his gun into the elastic waistband of his boxers for safe keeping.
"Come on, then." He called over his shoulder as he began walking back down the stairs, "Let me put some clothes on, and we'll find something to do. But next time you wake me up for no reason, I'll take your f*cking head off."
He reached the bottom of the stairs, then turned to look back up at Seth with a sarcastically sweet smile.
"You coming or what?"

((Well that was unexpected. XD Mitch likes his pervy Seth. *Facepalm* I don't know how that happened. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

((Ah Mitch, that guy sure is entertaining…Btw, Sorry about not replying for so long XD))

For a moment Seth had Mitch exactly where he wanted him; in that awkward state of uncomfortable shock. Naturally the boy wasn’t sure about how Mitch planned to react, but when the older man did make his move it was a roundabout turn that caught Seth off guard.

"Thanks for noticing… They match my floor even better."
The younger boy smirked in response to Mitch’s cocky words, “Touché… I’d like to see that sometime”
He added casually before allowing Mitch to take pleasure in his small victory of momentarily shocking Seth for the second time that day.
…This guy sure is interesting, I don’t think I’ve gotten a response like that before…but let’s see how long he can carry on playing my game without breaking, Seth mused silently before openingly ignoring Mitch’s feeble threats and following after the Man’s calling voice like a dog.
He padded quickly after Mitch before breaking into an even stride beside him.
“I got it; I got it…No waking the dead using the church bells again” he smiled politely; taking up a more dignified persona they neared a flight of marble stairs.
Seth blinked with snobbish laziness at the sight of the long stairway before him. He shrugged apathetically before casually hopping up onto one of the marble railings and gracefully sliding down to the bottom floor. ((Seth is such a kid XD))

Once he reach the bottom he gazed up at Mitch,“…Sooooo Mitch, do I get the honor of watching you undress at least… or are you going to banish me to the car while I wait for you.” He added in a gentlemanly fashion as he gazed up to Mitch with an air of feigned royalty.

((All Hail Pervy Prince Seth XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:38 am

((No worries, we have two RPs going, so it can't be helped. XD

I literally 'Lol'ed at that. Wink Pervy Prince Seth indeed... *Shakes head in amusement* ))

Mitch watched Seth slide down the banister with cool disbelief, raising an eyebrow in amusement. He waited until Seth reached the bottom, then shrugged, and continued walking down the stairs in a dignified fashion, trying hard not to look as uncomfortable as he felt about walking around with Seth in his underwear.
As he made his way down the stairs, Seth looked up at him in a haughty fashion, and asked, “…Sooooo Mitch, do I get the honor of watching you undress at least… or are you going to banish me to the car while I wait for you.”
Mitch was rather taken aback by this, and nearly missed the next step.
He caught himself at the last minute, cleared his throat awkwardly, and negotiated the last few steps in silence.
Then he turned to Seth, and narrowed his eyes in a threateningly bored fashion.
"Nice try, Slick, but you gotta at least buy me dinner first."
He grabbed Seth by the head, and shoved him teasingly back as he walked past.
"Get your ass to the f*cking car, and I'll meet you there."
He strolled on toward his 'room', but when he was about to enter the crypt, he paused and looked back.
"Oh, and Seth...? Make one more pervy comment, mate, and I swear to God I'll castrate you."
He flashed a friendly smile, then turned his back, and trotted cheerfully down to his room.

Mitch reappeared a short while later, dressed in ripped jeans and a T-shirt with some sort of faded design on it that looked as though it was once something bloody.
He made his way over to the Mustang, and swung easily into the driver's seat, thrusting his keys into the ignition.
"Where d'you wanna go?" Mitch asked, glancing over at Seth with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:06 am

A bump for Meth ^^
Will post on this soon
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:40 am

"Nice try, Slick, but you gotta at least buy me dinner first.", Mitch threatened in a bored fashion, making Seth grin peevishly as the black heart tattoo on his cheek twitched with a wink, “Sounds like an invite for a date then”.
With a teasing expression Mitch grabbed Seth by the head and shoved him back roughly.
Seth nearly fell over from the force, but caught himself with some grace before taking a dramatically long moment to fix up his messy hair. Carefully Pulling black strands into the correct places, he shot an cussing glare towards Mitch.
"Get your ass to the f*cking car, and I'll meet you there.", the man added casually as he made his way back down to the crypt, still donning nothing but his boxers.
“Demanding aren't you?...I swear this is like taking orders from clients. Oh Well. ”, Seth murmured with a sulky pout before popping his hands into the back pockets of his skinny jeans and heading in the opposite direction towards the car.
"Oh, and Seth...?”, Mitch suddenly added over his shoulder, making Seth hesitant and look back only to find an rather scaring looking smile playing upon Mitch's lips.
That shouldn't be there...it's almost warm, He hissed inwardly with distaste as Mitch continued, ”...Make one more pervy comment, mate, and I swear to God I'll castrate you."
Mitch's friendliness set Seth on edge for a moment, he had a feeling that the guy was deadly serious about his words and in response Seth tilted his head cutely and responded with a look of kitten-like innocence. “I'm not perverted...I just like pretty things, nudity just happens to be one of them”
With a cheeky flash of violet eyes Seth casually made his way to the Mustang outside.
It took Mitch a few minutes to rejoin him and when the man finally returned, he wore a new set of threads that Seth noted at being wrecked, but somehow fitting in a hobo, gangster kind of way.
As Mitch slipped the key's into the ignition, the Mustang roared to life . The excitement of the beastly engine made Seth's brilliant gaze widen with anticipation.
"Where d'you wanna go?", Mitch asked with a raised eyebrow.
With a thoughtful finger upon his lips Seth considered the question for moment before breaking into a devious smirk, “Up for a Rave?...I know the guy who owns 'The Forte'?”
'The Forte', was a well know underground rave club exclusive to all those with enough money in their pockets. In Seth's case he had a few other ideas about payment, but he knew his client well enough to get exactly what he wanted.
Seth tucked his arms in a relaxed fashion behind his head as he continued, “Nothing like dark light, drugs and ear-bleeding trance, am I right?”
With one eye open he added a little more softly and almost gently, “That kind of thing is your style Right?...if it's not, well I guess I can try and come up with another plan...It would make me a little sad it you weren't at least into that”.
Seth's mood alteration hid his devious plans and thoughts well. It also lay as an open sign to his clear emotional instability.
After a moment or two Seth fiddled with a paper pamphlet that lay loose in the car.
His fingers moving skilfully as he folded the paper into some like or origami object.
His destructive nature lay in boredom , the result of under stimulation. His clear attention seeking behavior definitely didn't help his cause.
“Does this look like a crane to you?...looks more like a Japanese D*ck to me...I think it's the head that bothers me,”, Seth murmured with mild frustration as he offered up the funny looking paper to Mitch.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:03 pm

“Up for a Rave?...I know the guy who owns 'The Forte'?” Seth questioned in response, and Mitch considered this thoughtfully. The Forte was a pretty exclusive place, so naturally the idea of going there appealed to Mitch, but he wasn't sure if he liked the idea of a rave... As though reading his thoughts, Seth added, “Nothing like dark light, drugs and ear-bleeding trance, am I right? That kind of thing is your style Right?...if it's not, well I guess I can try and come up with another plan... It would make me a little sad it you weren't at least into that.”
"Well, then for your sake I guess I'll get stoned enough to put up with repetitive, shitty music." Mitch grumbled, rolling his eyes, "F*cking society and their 'fun'. Now you know what I call fun? Burning the f*cking place down. That shit I'm into." He flashed a devious grin, "But I guess for tonight I can settle for being one of the masses... I can't be bothered blowing shit up sober anyway. Such a wasted effort..."
He glanced over at Seth to get his input, and his eyes narrowed irritably when he realized that he had, in fact, been talking to himself. Seth was sitting beside him, fiddling pointlessly with an old pamphlet. After a moment he turning to Mitch, who narrowed his eyes irritably as Seth asked, “Does this look like a crane to you?... Looks more like a Japanese D*ck to me... I think it's the head that bothers me.”
"Looks like your f*cking ugly mug." Mitch shot back irritably, grabbing Seth's 'crane' and squashing it roughly against the boy's forehead.
"Don't mess with my shit." He scolded, "Even if it's useless shit, it's my useless shit, so keep your grubby paws off."
Huffing in annoyance, he pulled out onto the road, and added sharply, "Tell me the way to this place, then. As my navigator, you should know well how horrendous my sense of direction is, especially when I'm sober."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:46 pm

"Looks like your f*cking ugly mug.", Mitch retorted with agitation as he squashed the paper bird into Seth's forehead.
“The F*ck?! That hurt you oversized ape!”, Seth whined as he rubbed his forehead with his palm before glaring at Mitch. His violet eyes flickered with annoyance, before his lips broke out into a plotting smirk.
It was clear that he wanted some-kind of revenge, but he'd leave it to the later.
"Don't mess with my shit. Even if it's useless shit, it's my useless shit, so keep your grubby paws off.", Mitch scolded with an annoyed huff, turning his gaze back to the road that lay waiting outside the mustang.
Mouthing Mitch's words with his invisible sock-puppet hand, Seth gnawed aimlessly at his bottom lip.
Quirking an eyebrow in sudden realization, he folded his arms over his chest and added sulkily,“Whatever, I'm still cleaner than you”
Considering that fornication was his domain, Seth was very iffy about his surrounds and about being generally hygienic.

"Tell me the way to this place, then.”, Mitch murmured causally as his dark gaze met Seth's peevish smirk, ”As my navigator, you should know well how horrendous my sense of direction is, especially when I'm sober."
Seth considered the a route for a moment, before replying, “Yeah I noticed...But no need to worry it's part of job to keep you on the right side of the road. Besides I doubt you'll stay sober after were done at 'The Forte'”
Popping his seat belt over his waist and his headphones over his ears, Seth began to give out directions the the club infamously known as the 'The Forte'.
The drive there proved to be a wild one and Seth jumped between urging Mitch on to drive faster and then complaining about it straight afterwards just to annoy him.
When the two eventually reached the supposed location of the 'The forte', Seth stepped out of the car with surprising dignity, his childish nature falling away altogether.
The evening sky was looming over them and they found themselves in the middle of a dodging looking area filled with warehouses and steel ship containers . Not too far away lay a harbour and in the distance the alarm of a fog horn went off like the bellow of a beast.
“Thanks for the Ride”, he murmured politely.
With a satisfied nod, Seth then gestured for Mitch to follow him as he padded expertly through a maze of containers, before finally coming to a stop before a lonely looking warehouse.
The place looked rather rundown, considering that it was supposed to be an infamous club.
“Looks like they've cleaned the place up a bit”, Seth commented casually as he neared the front door. A small intercom lay embedded into the metal and with a simple press of the button and a few well exchanged words in Korean, Seth managed to get the doors of the club to open.
Pushing the doors open with some hesitance and disgust, Seth led Mitch into a single room with a long downward staircase. “God I wish that's clean that door handle. To think that people of your sorts have touched it is simply sickening...No offense though”
Prancing down the stairs with complete arrogance, Seth ran into a bouncer near the door.
Vibrations of loud music echoed from the mysterious room inside and after nodding politely at the bouncer and whispering something into the man's ear, he managed to get the okay to pass through.
Getting ready to open the final set off doors, he turned to Mitch, “You'll see now why this place is as famous as it is”. With a simple grin, he pushed opened the doors open dramatically.
Stepping into the club, a wave of flashing lights, luminous fish-tanks, lava lamps, massive speakers and exquisite leather furnishing came into view.
The layout of 'The forte' was massive, around about the size of two large sports fields and holding four accessible underground levels. It was the decidedly the biggest underground club in the city.
As Seth padded along through the place with familiarity, People of every kind to danced to the ear deafening music that blared from the speaks around him.
The place was filled with hyping energy and Seth simply loved the attention the girls around him seemed to give as they rubbed themselves against him in greeting.
“We've missed you Honey!!”, One added as she batted her eyelashes his way. “Yes love, It's been too long”, another chimed, before catching sight of Mitch.
“Oh my, aren't you a bad boy?”, She added with a flirtatious smile which made Seth pout in mild jealously.
Bobbing his head briefly to the music Seth beamed up at Mitch, “Ready to have some fun, you've been looking pretty stiff lately...I think you need to loosen up a little.”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2