Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release the Dragon! (Polo and Inkerz ((Dragon Booster RP))

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Release the Dragon! (Polo and Inkerz ((Dragon Booster RP)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Release the Dragon! (Polo and Inkerz ((Dragon Booster RP))

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:09 pm

"Yeah, I don't see why you can't. I mean, I'd like that...If I can do yours, too.”
Anxiety seemed to crust over Trent like rust on iron, and despite his cool exterior it was clear to Kyte that the spell of their lust had momentarily worn off. Trent’s thoughts had shifted back to where his wounded heart resided; back to the loss of Luke. Taking notice of this, Kyte felt his own heart lurch with fear. Instinctively he took charge of the situation, ever worried that Trent would fall back into that dangerous state of depression.

With a quirky smile and a strangely authoritative bobble of his head, Kyte piped, “Deal, you’re up first then.”
Taking hold of the soap, Kyte lathered both hands till they were white with bubbles.
With a barely visible gulp of his nerves, the younger boy breathed in deeply. Slowly he began to trace his fingertips over Trent’s muscles. He worked his way through every piece of flesh he dared lay his hands over, easing out the tension knotted deep within those toned muscles. Oh my God, he feels so nice. I wish this would never end...Wait?! Should I even be thinking that? -Cause something tells me I really shouldn't.
A flustered blushed suddenly gave away his thoughts, and stealing a quick rather uncertain glance up into Trent’s eyes, Kyte searched them for an answer.“You don’t hate this, do you?”
Resting his head warmly against Trent’s chest, Kyte panicked and listened to his friend’s heartbeat. He had lost himself for a moment there, drugged up high on bliss.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Release the Dragon! (Polo and Inkerz ((Dragon Booster RP)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Release the Dragon! (Polo and Inkerz ((Dragon Booster RP))

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:49 am

“Deal, you’re up first then.” Trent looked up at Kyte again, surprised by the authority of his tone, and found himself even more taken aback by that quirky smile riding on his lips. It brought his own twitching back in an instant. "Alright, then. Have at it." He mumbled, watching as Kyte started soaping up his hands. Then those hands were on him, dainty fingers digging into his muscles, palms sliding easily over his bare skin. The low hiss of hot water drops spattering on tiles was the only thing drowning out the pounding of his heart as lustful thoughts began taking over his mind. He felt a burning heat rising from under his skin, and pretty soon he couldn't help himself from running his own hands over Kyte's wet skin. A soft moan escaped his lips as the other boy's fingers worked another knot out of his muscles, and then he felt Kyte tense. His eyes flickered open, and he found his friend looking uncertainly up at him, his one eye glimmering hauntingly with the reflection of the bathroom light. God, he was handsome...
"What?" Trent whispered.
“You don’t hate this, do you?”
"F*ck." He laughed, his chest shaking as Kyte's warm cheek pressed against it. Trent folded his arms around his friend, and squeezed him tight, lowering his head to breathe in the soapy scent of his hair. For a long moment, he knew he couldn't trust himself to speak, so they stood in silence, two bodies entwined under the jet of water raining down on them.
"Kyte," He managed at last, gruffly, "Do I look like I hate this? I can just barely control myself." He bit his lip, trying a little harder, then muttered "Screw it", and grabbed Kyte's shoulders. He kissed his neck hard, and even the bitter taste of soapy water couldn't put him off. He moved his lips up, kissing Kyte's jaw, then his cheek, then his lips. His fingers dug into the hollow between Kyte's shoulderblades, and his other hand slipped down, following the curve of his spine, then finally cupping around his firm butt with a kinky squeeze. Trent heard his own moan of longing, and with all his willpower, pulled his lips away from Kyte's, and his hand back up to the small of his back. His eyes stayed closed, and his breath came in short gasps. F*ck, it was hard to stop!
"I really, really want you right now." He choked out, biting his lower lip, and finally opening his eyes to see Kyte's face. "So much, I can't even think clear." ((Cause all your blood's somewhere else, buddy. XD )) "If this is wrong, if you don't want this, just... Just stop me now..." His fingers dug in again, and he ran his hands hungrily over Kyte's gorgeous, tanned skin. "God damn..." He laughed breathlessly, "You really are f*cking hot, you know that?" He didn't know how he'd never noticed it before.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Lips locked, eyes shut, blood pumping violently through his veins - Kyte had forgotten all about his anxieties. They had fallen short in the wake of Trent’s kiss. He now faced a new rush of emotion, one every male creature on this planet struggled and failed to control - Sinful Desire.
With his heartbeat pounding like an drum inside his chest, Kyte responded lustfully to Trent’s touch. His spine arched rhythmically as a cat’s might, and bracing his body heavily against Trent’s own, The boy moaned softly when he felt the hardness of his friend’s groin pressed up against the inside of his thigh.

...Things were getting hot now, maybe too hot...
Perhaps realizing this, Trent seemed to slip away from Kyte - their kiss suddenly broken.
Steadying himself sightly, Kyte ran his fingers fondly over the dip of his friend’s lips. He mused at their softness, their taste still lingering over his mouth. Cupping Trent’s cheek gently in his palm, he smiled warmly,“You okay, Big Guy?”
Trent seemed to take some strain even as he responded, and confessed breathlessly,"I really, really want you right now. So much, I can't even think clear.”
Kyte pursed his lips thoughtfully in response. He knew what would happen if he if he allowed Trent to continue in leading the‘dance’.
"If this is wrong, if you don't want this, just... Just stop me now..."
Resistance was crumbling quickly, and closing his eye, Kyte blissed against the sensation of those rough mechanic’s hands. This is too much, I shouldn't! I know I mustn't!... I feel like balancing on the edge of a cliff- One more step and I’ll either be in heaven or Hell
Snapping at last, Kyte gave in and clasped desperately at Trent’s face, cradling him snugly between his trembling palms. His sharp little nose traced over the surface of Trent's ear. His lips curving as he whispered darkly ,“Don’t stop, Don't you f*cking dare”
"God damn...You really are f*cking hot, you know that?"
A little bemused smirk seemed tainted Kyte’s features, and licking playfully against the bottom of Trent’s lip, he grinned, “You think so? Pfft! and here I was thinking the exact same thing - but about about you”
Slipping back into that familiar kiss, Kyte rolled his tongue mockingly over Trent’s. The motion revealed a tiny metal piercing he had secretly been harbouring inside his mouth. (Wow Kyte, so a tattoo wasn't enough for you ey? You just had to get a tongue piercing too XD)
Grinning slyly, he nibbled Trent’s nose, “Don’t tell my Mum about the stud by the way, she’ll kill me”

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:10 pm

When Kyte told him not to stop, Trent felt himself relax on a number of levels, but at the same time, that permission fired him up even more. Suddenly, his body was burning so hotly he could barely even feel the warm water of the shower.
“You think so?" Kyte's tongue flicked over his lip, "Pfft! and here I was thinking the exact same thing - but about you.”
"Heh." Trent scoffed, shifting his body closer to Kyte's, until their chests began to touch. "Seriously? I look like a total mess..." He reached up to run a hand over the prickly ginger fuzz on his chin, but he didn't get to dwell on it long. The very next moment, Kyte was kissing him again, and Trent responded with a moan of longing, pressing his body hard against Kyte's, as if that could help him reach deeper into the kiss. He could feel his pulse pounding away, getting hotter and hotter as his tongue explored the backs of Kyte's teeth, and his tongue, and--
Wait. Was that--?
Before he could confirm what he'd just felt, Kyte broke the kiss and, grazing his teeth lightly over Trent's nose, said slyly, “Don’t tell my Mum about the stud by the way, she’ll kill me.”
"You little rebel!" Trent gasped, laughing despite himself, his handsome face lighting up for the first time in days. "Geez Kyte, I didn't know you had it in you... I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of that." He flashed a grin, then dived into the kiss again, running his tongue over the stud, and pressing his lips harder against Kyte's. The moment his tongue had touched that stud, he had entirely given up trying to fight the raging boner that had sprouted between his legs. Kyte had turned him on as if he were a bedside lamp.

Clinging to the other boy's muscular back, Trent stumbled backwards a step, bracing his own back against the wall of the shower. Then he slid a hand down Kyte's side, hooked it around the back of his thigh, and lifted his leg up so it braced against his own hip, wrapping Kyte's gorgeous body even more surely around his own. They were so close now, he had to arch his neck to hold the kiss; a kiss that was rapidly starting to rob him of so much air, he felt himself go dizzy. A lightheaded swoop made Kyte's leg drop from his grasp, and he staggered forward with his wobbly balance, his chest colliding with Kyte's.
"Sorry." He chuckled, bracing a hand on the other boy's shoulder. "It's getting a little too hot in here." The water's temperature hadn't increased, but Trent could have sworn the shower was more steamy than it had been a few minutes ago.
"Do you want to take this... You know...?" He nodded his head toward the bedroom, and lifted an eyebrow questioningly, his chest still rising and falling rapidly with arousal. With every passing moment, he felt terrified at the prospect that Kyte would back down and leave him hanging. He didn't just want this, he needed it. He didn't understand how or why, but it was like there was some kind of monster trapped inside of him, devouring his every happy thought. And each time Kyte's lips touched his, each time he ran his hands over that soft brown skin, he could feel the monster start to writhe in pain, like he was stabbing it, over and over again. He needed the release. He needed to feel. He needed to let go.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4