Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream & I :)

2 posters

Go down

Dream & I :) Empty Dream & I :)

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Lizzy walked down the beach and scuffed her heels in the sand.She watched a boy out on the waters surf.She smiled thinking wow I wish i could at least buggy board.She kept walking her brown hair in her face then she winced as the wind blew hard in her face making her busted lip ,her ex boyfriend was more than delighted to give her ,hurt even more.she sat in the sand in her tiny shorts and tank top . Letting the sand flow through her fingers she sighed and looked at her self in the water as the tide rolled in and out.Why couldn't my ex leave me alone why is he the way he is. When will someone rescue me from this brutal ness?

My charrie: Lizzy Jenson
Brown hair, green eyes, tan complection, sweet, yet shy.
Is being abused by her ex.
Lives in a house oin the beach, and works at a nearby flouriest .
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Dream & I :) Empty Re: Dream & I :)

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Jonothan Smith
Jon/Jonny
Tall figure, somewhat muscular build. Short dark brown hair and very rich blue eyes.
Works in the local fishery shop and lives in a small hut with his fathher by the large lake on the far borders of the town. His mother died when he was very young and he's still not quite got over it yet. He helps out at the shop owned by his father and is often out trying out some of the boats on sale.
19 years old

Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Lizzy started to build a small sand castle where she was seated in the sand . letting the gritty stuff ile up into neat columns. She looked over at the surfer and smiled. then looking back to her project.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:00 pm

"Jonny, the order's come. Can you give me a hand?" Jonny's father called from outside the hut. Jonny rolled his eyes and dropped the spanner in his grip onto the small work table and headed outside to the front of the shop. A small motorboat and a large pile of boxes were sat just on the small wall on the borders of the house. Jon smiled to himself, jogging outside into the bright sunlight glowing on his pale-ish skin and picked up a box, lifting it with ease off the wall and made his ay back towards the house, sat just opposite the flourist.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 pm

I looked it up and smiled my hAir tossed in the breeze."hey" she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 am

Jonny appeared back by the boxes and smiled at the girl by the flaurist. "Hey" He smiled.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:53 pm

She almost forgot to speak " I saw you surfing.That was cool." cool? she thought what a typical screw up word!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 am

Jonny gave her a look for a second. Was she...nervous? His face broke into a friendly smile again as he shrugged. "Thanks. I don't do it much anymore, what with the shop and everything. My old man's obsessed with the business, he won't let me sit back and enjoy life anymore. It's all about the business" he said with a sigh.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 am

She actually let her shoulders relax "Yeah The flower shop was my idea, but once i really got into it mom made me work harder and now shes the manager and wont let me do hardly a thing." she said looking down

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:36 pm

I smiled gently, lowering the box to the ground by my feet. "Well, I guess that makes two of us then" I said with a tiny chuckle. "So do you live here? I can't believe I've never seen you before" I said, studyign her features. She was beautiful, to be honest, but she seemed so self concious, although she had relaxed a little more since earlier.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah I have a house close to here" she said pointing to the beach

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

Jonny nodded "Oh, so not far off then? Well, I'll have to pop in sometime" he said with a wink.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm

She nodded "Yeah you will havet to ",she smiled, "Well I got to go off to work ." She shrugged "Oh!" she said reaching in her bag "Here, dont worry she wont miss just one rose" she smilled giving it to him and walking away "See ya!!!"[u]

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 am

I smiled, revealing a row of perfectly straight pearly-white teeth. "Okay, I'll see you..." he looked down at the rose in his hand and raised his eyebrows. "...around" she'd given him a rose! He rolled his eyes and turned back to the box beside him. Yes, she;d given him a rose to be nice. It meant nothing...did it?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

She smiled the whole way to the shop. Her mom saw her come in and get her apron "Whoa, what happend to you , when are u ever happy?" she smiled and i did to gathering roses ove every color and tying them together artistic like.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down