Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poloish and I :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poloish and I :3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Poloish and I :3

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Scout cleared her throat, nodding and watching him walk away efore reaching for the first aid kit, opening it warily and pawing through until she found a small silver wrapper, lifting a row. How was she to know if this truly was what he said it was? Maye he was trying to kill her or something. A shiver ran through her spine and she grimaced, sticking it in her mouth anyway and not really caring if she died or not. She sighed, yawning and curling up again, closing her eyes and rocking ack and forth, whimpering quietly.
.:.Vera.:.

http://themortician.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:17 pm

When the soft whimpering sounds continued to come from the other room, Kougu was finally forced to embrace the fact that the girl was not yet leaving. As such, he ventured timidly out again and leaned against the wall next to his bedroom - eyeing her with cautious interest. "You seemed tougher earlier." Kougu commented bluntly, tilting his head slightly to the side in innocent curiosity. "Why do you fret now - if you did not do so back then?" He watched her through his thick black fringe as he awaited an answer. He had noticed the mess on the carpet by this stage, but either it had not properly sunk in, or he was simply denying it until such time as he could cope with the panic it would bring. The mind was a powerful tool... When used correctly, one could honestly convince themselves that things that were there were not, and vice versa...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 am

She frowned, shrugging her shoulders "I don't wanna act tough in somebody who I have never met's house. What if they take that the wrong way and like...try to kill me or something?" she shuddered "I mean...I can fight guys on the streets but...not in their house..." she shook her head, scooting ack a bit as he got closer, a grimace on her lips; not even realizing she had given away how she got hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:08 am

Kougu nodded in acceptance to her answer, though he did not completely understand. "You say act..." Kougu began thoughtfully, watching her with undisguised curiosity - as though she was an interesting result to a science experiment, or an undiscovered new species for him to examine. In a way, he supposed that was true... He seldom had exposure t society, and he often found t fascinating to see how the thought patterns of 'normal' people differed to his own. Usually, the difference was vast. "Why 'act' a certain way, when the way you are differs from it?" Kougu asked, continuing with his previous point. He paused a moment then, thought over what he had asked, and realised that his question was actually somewhat futile. He knew the answer to that already... "Actually, don't answer that." Kougu corrected, frowning thoughtfully at her as he struggled to remember what else he had planned to say. "Why does getting killed worry you so much?" He asked suddenly, a flicker of curiosity showing in his usually inscrutable features. He was really interested in hearing the answer to this question... "If I were to kill you, I would be the one to suffer more, so why do you cower in fear?" He paused for a moment, then the torrents of thought crashing through his mind exploded through his lips as he pressed his point. "If you fear death, then why do you fight - knowing that you might lose, and that you might die? If you want to live, and you feel that being in this place might mean your demise, then why do you stay here? When you're injured and unable to defend yourself, why do you admit to being capable of 'fight' rather than instantly seizing the option of 'flight' and attempting to escape before that which you fear comes to pass?" He fell silent a moment then, blinking innocently at her, before adding on a final comment - and perhaps the only one that was truly relative to what she had said. "You are not stuck here, you know. If you're feeling well enough, then go. You'll save us both the worry and fear of death." Kougu shrugged vaguely then, and fell instantly silent - closing himself off and hiding behind invisible walls. Perhaps he had accidentally let slip a little too much that time... He did fear death... Only not in the same way that others did... Nothing he did was ever in the same way as others...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 am

Scout was startled by his sudden burst of...speech? She shook her head "Because its the one thing I can actually do right," she said "I can't do anything else; I've never learned to run, or to not poke at people. Its a habit." she shrugged casually, as if the thought wasn't that disturbing in her mind. The blood, the broken bones, the limp bodies. It was all old, nothing new. Yet when he pretty much...confronted her? She shook her head "I fear because death is something that has never even neared me before, yet you seem like the type who would...know something more about this particular topic."

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 am

Kougu listened to her answer with vague interest, and accepted it without question. "That makes sense." He stated simply. Then, when she began explaining her fear of death, Kougu's attention was grabbed, and his concentration sharpened to the point that it was almost palpable. "I see..." He murmured softly, thinking over her words and attempting to put two and two together. She was hinting at something, he was sure... Something that most people would 'get' straight away, but which he simply kept missing. What was the hidden meaning behind her words? He knew that there was one... But what...? You seem like the type who would know something more about this particular topic. Ah, yes... There it was. So she was worried that he would kill her? A wise choice, a wise choice indeed... But why? He wanted to be feared, he needed to be feared, and yet he didn't like being feared. Strange, really... But that was how it had always been for him. "I apologise." Kougu said suddenly, his voice polite, yet toneless. "My interrogation must be making you nervous. I shall leave you in peace now, please feel free to leave as soon as you see fit." He nodded slightly to her, then pushed away from the wall and vanished into his bedroom. He paused for a moment in the doorway, then took the door-handle gently in his long fingers and began pushing it shut. He didn't want to scare anybody - nor did he want to stay near enough to her to endanger her. This was certainly the wisest choice. Why had he not thought of it earlier...? His judgement must have been clouded.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 am

She nodded a bit, looking up at the sound of a door creaking shut. Scout waited until she was sure he was in the room before getting to her feet and swaying slightly. Once again she became queasy and almost lost it again but braced herself against the wall, groaning a little and running a hand through her dark hair, grimacing faintly and trying to calm her frantic stomach before lurching forward and walking on unstable legs for the door, on hand holding her stomach and the other holding her up against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 am

Once the door was safely shut behind him, Kougu stepped over to his bed and sat down heavily on it - watching in amusement as a faint cloud of dust rose up around him. He let this strange sight occupy him for a moment, then began looking around the familiar room. He hoped the girl would be okay... Though he could not deny he was glad to be free of her presence. Then again, he had found it rather fascinating to talk with her... Shrugging off his thoughts, Kougu grabbed his favourite little Japanese puzzle box from his bedside table. He set to work sliding the little wooden slides into their correct places. He knew that he would probably have it solved in a matter of minutes, but at least it could occupy him until then.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 am

Eventually she made it outside, sighing heavily and making it down the little path to his house before she threw up again, grimacing and wiping her mouth, sighing. This wasn't what usually happened, but oh well, it was probably just...a stomach bug or something. Her dark eyes flitted around the equally dark surroundings before she decided she knew where her house was, although it was rather hard when she had no clue where she currently was. This was just...way too confusing. She lifted her eyes to the street sign which seemed to be...too dark to read. A low growl of frustration left her lips as she leaned on the signpost, trying to figure out where she was exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

When Kougu heard the door click shut behind the girl, he ventured out into his house again. Resisting the urge to glance out of the window and check that she was safe, Kougu decided to distract himself by attempting to clean the couch and carpet. Much as the idea repulsed him, he was used to such things. He had done it often enough in his childhood... Kougu shook his head at this thought, rapidly pushing it to the back of his mind before stalking off to the kitchen and grabbing his cleaning supplies. After a fair amount of soaking and scrubbing, he had both the carpet and the cough as clean as they were going to get. Feeling slightly nauseated, Kougu packed away his cleaning supplies, then headed into the bathroom to wash his hands. The chores were unpleasant, he had to admit, though he did not regret helping the girl. She might have died left out there all alone, and perhaps he had prevented that... It could not make up for what he had done, of course, but it still made him feel a little better.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 pm

After a while the cell phone she had managed to keep rang, the sound making her jump out of her lulled state and link in confusion before bringing it to her ear with a whispered hello. the voice on the other line sounded a little upset; asking where she was. "I-I'm on the c-corner of...Maplegrove?" she replied, looking up to the faded street sign before nodding in assurance, sliding down the pole to sit on the grassy lawn of some person. Scout's gaze trailed over the assorted, colourful lawn gnomes and other various ornaments before the person quickly agreed to come pick her up, hanging up and leaving a dead line. She frowned, looking down to her bloodied hands with a sigh, waiting patiently yet itching to get up and run, run as far away from this place as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 am

((Gaaah, I'm totally stumped for what to post. Razz Help me, Vera! *dies* Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 pm

[[ Oh noessss Sad I dunno xD ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down