Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reflection and i = ]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

reflection and i = ] Empty reflection and i = ]

Post  sage=] Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 am

Plot: Sunfire,aka Fire,is an ex-loner trying to make it in a pack.She's use to doing everything by herself so she is very independent,and bullheaded which gets her into trouble with the alpha of the pack, _____.So will Fire be kicked out of the pack or will she make it in the life of a pack.

My Charrie:
Name-Sunfire
Called- Fire
Gender-Female
Age-3
Personality-she's very headstrong,does what she wants and only what she wants
Looks-http://www.banff.ca/Assets/Images/Locals+Images/roam-photography-wolf.jpg
Other-she loves to start fights,she's kinda a bully
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

reflection and i = ] Empty Re: reflection and i = ]

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:07 am

Rager
Gender male
age 3
colors deep brown russet red
eyes blue
betta of a small pack

Ladys man
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 am

Fire trotted through the woods with her nose to the ground tracking an injured moose with some other wolves from the pack.Out of all the feas in the pack,Fire was one of the newest and most valuable.Her tracking skills were the best and she was one of the best fighters.Right now she was putting her skills to work as she came over the ridge and spotted the moose.Fire growled low in her throat to warn the others that their kill was in sight.Very quietly they all split up and left Fire up on the hill.When they were in position she let out a hunting howl and loped down the hill towards the moose.That was the plan,she distracted the bull while the males all attacked.

A few minutes later....

The moose lay dead close by but Fire wasn't allowed to eat any of it yet.Even if she was one of the packs best,she was still a fea that was ranked low in the pack.So she had to eat what was left, usually just bones.To waste some time while she waited for everyone else to finish eating Fire went to the river and laid by it.She lay or her side and let the sun heat her up,soon she fell into a light sleep.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

I smirked handsomely as i saw her take it down with the rest "New,but wise." he said looking at the Alpha Female, he wanted to be alpha male as long as he could remember but Destiny never really 'turned him on' you could say. She wasn't his type.She went over and took the first bite then motioned me on i sat and ate beside her then left when i was full "All right packies eat up!" he said smirking then he went to Fire and nudges her sleeping form, "foods all your." he said with HIS smirk and walked back to watch the frenzy. He didnt think of himself better than the rest but he had to accept his position. When Fire was not in the group he hardly even ate saying he was not hungry just because he didn't want to eat b4 his mates but the crowd accepted him and he accepted his position.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 pm

I growled softly as he walked away,but I got up and walked back towards the feeding frenzy.When I went to get a bite another wolf snarled at me and bit my leg.Then with me still having to much loner in me I didn't bite back but attacked full out.I went directly for the feas throat and clamped my teeth down.I heard the alpha bark a warning but I didn't listen.Then next thing I knew I was being pulled off the other wolf by the alpha.She was the only other fea who could match me in strength, so I backed down and rolled over exposing my belly and throat.I closed my eyes so she wouldn't see the pure hatred in them.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm

I rushed to the bitten she-wolf and recognized it as his kin.His sister. "Aniah?" he looked desperate as he rolled the female over and saw the life giving artery gently pulsing out blood then the pulsing stopped and the blood kept pooling on the ground."ANIAH! No please , no come on you know your stronger than me ! Aniah wake up please ! Aniah come on !" He cried and holwled his sorrow to the skies as he dug his nose into her lilac lilly smelling fur that now was naturally stiffening and becoming cold.He cried and cried and cried.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:06 am

I flattened my ears against my head when Destiny said,"I'll deal with you later."She walked over to the beta male,Rager I think,and started talking to him.The rest of the pack gathered around him,simply excluding me.So I got up and walked back towards the den area.I didn't regret what I had done but that was pack life,you win or you lose.Loner life is much harder and apparently the other fea didn't know that a nip like that for a loner,would mean a full out fight,but in a pack it was just a little warning and I knew that but forgot at the time.With a shake of my head I quit thinking about the dead and only focused on what I was doing.Planning to challenge the alpha.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am

Rager whinned into her fur.

Destiny walked over "raise rager there is no sense in grieving over the dead ."

Rager turned on her "Intell the dead is your own blood" he spit out at her and ran towards the tree line running and running and running

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Now I was starting to feel a little bit bad so I followed Rager and when he stopped I cleared my throat so he would know I was behind him."I'm really sorry about what happened."I may have said it but I just said it in the careless way I say everything.I stood and waited for what he had to say.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:19 am

Rager looked at her "its ok" he said quietly sitting down somber

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:55 am

I sighed,"No it's not,I shouldn't have reacted that way but I'm still thinking like a loner..."I tried to explain.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Rager looked sternly at the ground "Trust me I know." He thought of his past

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:22 pm

I laughed bitterly,"You probably have no idea how bad it is to be a loner.I bet you grew up in a pack,didn't you?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:39 pm

He turned on her a little "I was born a loner I was left to die because my pack thought i was poison too it i survived because I was able to digest grass!" he kept walking

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I flattened my ears against my head again,feeling more guilty than I did before."Sorry."I mumbled and laid down where I was.I needed to think of a plan that would get Destiny to start a fight.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:04 pm

He looke dback at her and sat besid her "Its okay.Its nice to know theres someone i can relate too."

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:07 pm

"Ya I'm surprised Destiny would let loners in 'her' pack,knowing that we could take her down at any time."I said with a laugh.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 pm

He looked down "Yeah well The only thing that really ticks her off is when the males dont ask her before they mate..." he thought about the huge fight that started.2 ended up dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:11 pm

I shrugged,"If she can't control them she doesn't need to be the leader.Other wise were all doomed."I said dramatically and rolled over and played dead even though is was smiling.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:14 pm

"Well its breeding season and she is always crazed.She is scared that people will breed without asking.Me I dont care. All I am waiting for is to fianlly become Alpha male. She promises shell do it ,but she says im to good and perfect at being beta.She says you have to slip up and do somthing wrong sometimes to be able to be alpha." he roled his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:21 pm

I smiled,"And she'll be surprised when I challenge her for the right to be alpha."I said to myself quietly then I remembered he was there and looked up at him a little anxiously because i didn't know him well enough to trust him not to tell.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm

He smirked"Knew u were after her.Ok i have a plan to tke her over." he inched closer to her he said quietly "I dont think youll like it tho...."

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 pm

I wagged my tail a bit and said,"Anything to get her out."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:29 pm

"anything?" he said standing "We could mate.Shell hate it.I can get a nother male to mate some too.Start a fight and then we can gan up on her taking her down."he smirked"and your horribly attractive."

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:31 pm

I went still and stared at him with wide eyes,"That would mean you would have to be my mate..."I said stupidly.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next