Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over==

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over== Empty Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over==

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:04 pm

:.:Plot:.:

Just a random Teen and WereWolf Rp
xD

::Me::

Ashley Simons
Ash
Female
Looks
She has dark, but shiny black soft hair thats always straight. At times she leaves it its natural way, which is wavy. Her skin is soft and nicely tanned. She is slim and has the perfect curves in the right places. She was in pagents[sp] when a little girl but stopped when things started to change. Her eyes are baby blue and show of a gray at times. She usually wears black, or red. Shes not gothic, she wears make-up of different colors some.
About Her
She is a werewolf. When she forms her fur is a soft white. There is no other color but white on her accept the ends of her nose. She stands at a good 10 ft and can jump, and run high and very fast. Almost a blur when she runs by. She is very kind and caring. Loves to meet new people and have fun. She is a wild child mostly. Have to watch out for her. xD

Okay Reflection, its your go Razz
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over== Empty Re: Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over==

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 pm

ok so I is..............

]Andrew Jay Collins[

]Age:18
Gender;M
Looks:Tanned muscular 12 pack, alpha of running water pack, has a tattoo on his hip and is usually in jeans, he has short light brown hair , and with strong green eyes
Persona: usually stern, has a soft spot ... somewhere,gf died in battle , has not imprinted
Wolf self: When he phases he is a dark brown an dhis back is speckled with white , he is strong and a miraculous hunter

k u strt rox rox! Very Happy Cool
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over== Empty Re: Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over==

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 pm

[Teehee..i bet if he was Real, he would me smokin haha xD]

I stepped into the woods feeling the rain bounce off my shoulders. The rain dripped down my face and hair not really caring to get wet. I had on some shorts and a tank top. The rain was cold but i didnt care for that either. I kept walking smelling the scents around. I was of corse in my human form. Nobody new about me being a wolf. I kept walking hearing others around me. They seemed alittle far away but i wasnt for sure. i kept on walking.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 pm

I bounded through the woods my pack at my flanks we had visitors another army of vamps were on there way just a few enough to handle. He thought to his pack orderly ' sam take the blonde,Ren the red head , and I the black haired the rest of you have at it , be careful not to be grasped or they crush you ' Daisy are newest arrival whimpered 'strength; i thought and i could here them straightening up imagining what they would do i grinned my sly grin and howled .

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 pm

I looked off in the distance hearing others. I then heard something behind me. I turned seeing some vampires standing there. "Well look at here, a lonely little girl" one said smirking. I looked at them and stepped bacj. "Shouldnt be out in the woods alone" another said. I quickly got into my wolf self and growled. "I might be alone, but i can take all yyou down" i snapped. They laughed circlnng me.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 pm

I thundered through the clearing and grabbed the vampires head braking it going for the next as my pack took out most of them when all is done we lit them a flame. " good run " i bark and we all disappear coming back in human form to finish the burning. then i realized one still in wolf form realizing it wasn't my wolf and obviously was a where wolf i looked at it with a confused look " who are you" i look around there is no other wolves here.My 12 back glistened with ahrd work and sweat and it was beginning to rain.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 pm

I looked at the boy and formed back into human form and looked at him. I stepped back "Who are you?" i asked back not telling him my name yet. I looked him and down at his pack he had. I raised an eyebrow but then looked up at him.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 pm

My hip had a tatto that had the Cherokee symbol for water but i guess she hadnt noticed. " Well im Leader of Running water pack " he moves his arm in their direction " a crazy crew but were all family " There were 3 females and 4 males he looks at her for a second feeling something tug at him like his heart has been joined to hers and like her heart was tethered to the ground and i was only here because of her i tried not to show how i felt but it was hard and my eyes are very readable .

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 pm

I looked at him and seen something in his eyes. I seen something that was so different from everyone elses. I swallowed and felt something as well. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I smiled and kept looking at him. "Im Ashley" i said to him sweetly and nicely.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Then he realized what he had done.He had imprinted there was no turning back now. " Hey , I-I'm Andrew " he said in his roughly smooth voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 pm

I smiled and nodded. I tilted my head to the side and looked at him not wanting to really leave. I wanted to get to know him. I smiled and caughed some. "Your pack looks strong...i meant your pack of wolves not your stomach" i said nervously. I sighed and looked down shaking my head. "Thanks" i mumbled to myself.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:18 pm

i laugh in good nature and lift her chin with my fingers "Thanks, we would love to have you, or i would, or whatever u know?" he ran his fingers through his hair

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 pm

I smiled and looked at his pack behind him and then back at him. "I would love to join, but i dont think they appreciate it that much" i said looking at one glarring at me like she was going to kill me.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:27 pm

" i would" he said " and im the leader and i know they will respect my deciosions " i snarled at one of them and she backed down

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Okay, then yes i would love to join" i said to him smiling. My white teeth sparling and my soft blue eyes shining as well.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:58 am

He nodded and howled to his pack "New member!" i raised her hand "Ashley" i heard a few low growls but i also heard accepting yips. I leaned close to her ear my lips not far from her jaw line "congrats me Loca" he said sweetly as his hot breath carried his delicate words. He went to talk to one of his flanks and disappeared in the crowd

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 pm

I bit my lip watching him go and i swallowed. I smiled happy i was in the new pack i found but looked down as some glared at me.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 pm

I talked with Gant and Jen two of my flanks but my head was else where her face was branded into my vision I couldn't focus unless i claimed her i knew that. Some times Imprinting could be the best thing to happen but other times it could be the downfall of an alpha . He wanted to go slow with her instead of telling her of his imprinting then making his mark on her immediately. It was to reckless but Intel he did both he wouldn't be able to think straight. He wondered if she felt the same.

(when i say making his mark i mean that in the running water clan mates make 3 slash lines on the one they imprinted on and each one is different and unique to the couple )

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:53 pm

I looked down and just smiled not feeling this way before. It was like someone else had my heart. It beated so fast everytime i heard him talking or anything. I felt like i was floating in the air when i looked at him. I just smiled and bit my lip. His face kept entering my mind as i stood there staring out in space. I couldnt stop thinking about him,

[Oh okays xD]
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:57 pm

That was it he couldn't take it his thoughts were consumed he told the pack to head out in a short yiip , but he held tight to ashley " Hey i need to talk to you" as the pack disappeared with jen giving a harsh threatening snarl I looked at ashley in her eyes and held both of her hands his palms on hers it felt like energy running through his blood combining with her energy it was crazy."Tell me you feel it to" in that moment he wanted to take her face and kiss her but he held back.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 pm

As he held my hands i felt it. Something i never felt before i couldnt stop it. I smiled looking at our hands and then at him. "Yeah i feel it" i said to him swallowing. I looked at him and smiled leaning up and kissing him without thinking. I couldnt hold it back.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:04 pm

I smiled and returned the kiss passionately he wanted more control over his drive to continue but it was impossible he broke the amazing kiss "I cant control my self" he said trying to be responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:07 pm

I looked at him and bit my lip. I swallowed and shook my head. "Its fine.." i said kissing him again. I pulled away and bit my lip, "Icant either" i said as i felt like i was floating.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 pm

I kissed her back her hands on my chest ,I didn't want to do anything crazy on the first day because if this continued he knew he would . First he was determined to marry her , but right now her lips on his made his mind cloudy and he opened his mouth a little more for her kiss.He could only thing about what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:13 pm

I kept kissing him and couldnt stop. I opened my mouth against his and kept kissing him smiling. "I dont wanna stop"i mumbled and i really didnt want to. I ran my hands up his side and back onto his chest and kept kissing him.

[gtg..]
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next