Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cometh BME!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cometh BME! Empty Cometh BME!

Post  Rorah Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 am

"She's beautiful..." Whispered Alyssa, staring softly down into the deep, blue pools that were her baby's eyes. With her other arm she wiped off some sweat that had accumulated on her forehead, it had been 16 hours of tiresome labour, but it was worth it. It was worth it for this beautiful baby. The father joined her, taking a seat by the side of the hospital bed.
"What shall we name her?" He asked, placing one hand over the top of the child's head, as proud as a father would ever be. Alyssa considered it.
"Rachel." She said simply. "We shall call her Rachel Alyssa Galloway." The father smiled in approval. But as he looked at the child closer, his smile turned to an expression of worry.
"We must get her out." He murmured, it would have been inaudible had the mother been standing on the opposite side of the bed. "They will know about our offspring. it is too late for redemption." Suddenly the mother looked up in fear, fresh tears welling in her hazel eyes, whether they were tears of joy or tears for the situation at hand, it would not be known. The father's deep blue eyes met hers. "I'm so sorry, Alyssa. I've made her a monster."

The forest was silent, dark, still. The occasional bird fluttered to the ground looking for something to eat. A few foxes scrabbled in the dirt. Appearances can be deceiving. The forest was dangerous. And Alyssa knew it. As they ran, she tucked the baby in a scarf and held it to her chest, shielding it from the wind.
“We must hurry!” Said the father in no more than a whisper. “Do not make much noise, they are sure to hear.” Alyssa’s eyes darted around wildly, was there something in the woods? Was there something out to get them?

Where was the big, bad wolf?

In an instant a huge, shaggy creature leapt out the bushes and landed with a heavy thud, the noise scattering the birds, emptying the undergrowth of all life. Alyssa screamed, the baby started to cry, the father leapt in front of the mother, protecting her form harm. Or so he thought. The creature raised its head, slowly, almost like something out of a horror movie. It uttered a harsh growl, one that could not mean anything else other than revenge. The beast was as tall as the father, it was six feet at least, yet it towered over the mother. For the animal was a wolf.
“Lucas.” The word did not come from the beast, but from the father. “I should have known it would be you to arrive first.” Lucas made direct eye contact with him. After a few more seconds, a wide smirk spread across its muzzle. Then it laughed. A harsh, primal, barking sound.
“You think you can get away with betraying the pack? You think you can get away with having offspring with a human? You think you can hide away until you grow old and weak and the child stronger? You have created a filthy half-breed, polluting our race!” With each statement, he became angrier and angrier, until he was bubbling with it, shouting at the top of his voice. “Your mind is twisted, indeed.”
At the last word, three more wolves appeared, flanking him. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no way the parents could get out. Alyssa tried to calm the baby, shushing it softly until it stopped crying, and then she turned back to the animals.
“Pack betrayals need to be dealt with.” Lucas spoke up again, his voice soft, silky smooth. Deadly. Alyssa’s eyes widened.
“You wouldn’t.” She tried to sound confident, but her voice was shaking terribly. “You wouldn’t do that, you can’t!!” In an instant a wolf was on her, the baby was knocked out of her hand, it landed softly in the undergrowth. Alyssa screamed, the razor-sharp fangs only inches away from her face.
“Kill them.”

My name is Rachel. I’m sort of your average girl. I’m tall, blonde and fairly skinny, standing at 5’9. You wouldn’t think anything of me if you saw me walking down the street; I blend in. Just another 17-year-old; part of the crowd. I live with my aunt and uncle; they’re the closest living relatives I have. Everything that happened 17 years ago with my parents still remains a mystery, to me anyway. My aunt and uncle know, but they refuse to tell me. It’s a bit annoying really; I have the right to know after all. I go to a normal high school in America, although I’m not American myself. I’m British, born in America.
Something’s been happening to me lately. I feel…powerful. I’ve now zoomed from the bottom to the top in my gym classes, with absolutely no reason for it. It’s freaking me out. But the thing that really scares me is the food I eat. If there were a complete opposite to a vegetarian, I would be it. I HATE vegetables. The only thing I ever eat is meat. But I don’t get ill from it. I don’t get diseases or illnesses from lack of vitamins or anything. It’s just me I suppose.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Cometh BME! Empty Re: Cometh BME!

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

[[Woops! Just now saw this xD]]

Ahsan
Male
Full blooded werewolf
Tall, lanky looking teenage 'human' with black hair [Has a bright red highlight in his bangs] and dark, almost black, red eyes. In wolf form, he is a tall, muscular wolf with black fur, and the same black/red eyes.

[[Sorry! Bad description, as he is a TOTALLY new charrie xD I even had to look up a name for him!!! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 am

((I'm gonna use my first post from my other forum cause I'm brain dead at the moment CX ))

I dashed down the stairs, swinging over the railing and landing neatly on the floor, pelting to the kitched chanting "Late for school....late for school..." like a demented person. My aunt came down in her dressing gown.
"Rachel, slow down, you'll give yourself a headache!" I sighed, panic mode off. I suppose it didn't matter if I was late anyway. I opened the fridge. Yogurt...lettuce...chicken drumsticks...juice...chicken? I pulled one out and tore a bit of meat off, gathering my school possessions at the same time. My aunt just sat on the stairs and looked at me with a smile on her face.
"Bye." I finished the chicken and chucked the bone in the bin, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before grabbing my keys and my ipod and heading out the door into the fresh morning air. I sighed, there was no-one around, that meant I was really late. I headed off at a jog, hoping to get there at least for the first lesson. Why had I overslept? I don't normally...Shrugging the thought off, I shoved my ipod headphones in and listened to some music while heading off for school.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm

[[Go chicken! Woot! xD]]

[[I cannot guarantee that my posts are going to be great... =/]]

He walked along the sidewalk bordering a dense forest area. His human legs had been well used recently, as something was luring him closer into the human world. There was one who did not know her own fate, close to his own age somewhat, but clueless...
He chuckled at the thought. What, even half-bred, werewolf would not know? Was it not enough that she could not stand any vegetation? That she didn't feel... normal? He shook his head, a small smirk on his face as he leaped into the woods, devoid of watching humans; this was quite a 'deserted' area. Probably because of his kind scaring everyone out of there. Humans were quite fearful of any strange rustling or growling in the darker areas of their world.
He morphed seconds before he landed on his face, his large, black paws leaving small dents in the soft ground. Despite his large size, he moved silently, waiting...
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:33 pm

{{Whoot!!! It's okay Smile }}

I yawned as I walked, sleep hadn't been that great recently. It was like something was compelling me to stay awake. I chuckled. I had been so skeptic lately I hardly had any time for anything else. Like school work. Or friends. Like I had any friends. I made my way down the street, that was bordered by woodland. I spent a lot of my time in there, I felt free, I also liked to draw animals and birds. I pulled out my sketch book and flicked through a couple of words I needed to finish. I wanted to head on over there after school to see if I could get the same spot.
"Rachel!" I didn't need to turn around to know who that was. Jake's sneering voice called out from the other side of the street. "Why in such a hurry?" There were others laughing. He had his crew with them. Brilliant.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 pm

He watched intently. Humean teenagers were quite the intriguing race. He almost smiled upon remembering that, technically, he was one of them. He heard a masculine voice call out to the girl he'd been tracking down. Compltely silently, he shifted his position a bit, sitting down on his haunches. Little does he know exactly who and what he's messing with. It was all too true. If she knew how to harness her... abilities, better, than she'd be able to take him out in half a second.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 am

I spun on my heel. "Will you STOP following me?" I snapped, starting to get really annoyed. " I'd like to get to school in peace."
Jake crossed the road, his friends following him. "Why the hurry?" He sneered, standing in front of me, arms folded. He was hugely muscular, I once told him steroids were bad for him, but he just laughed. "We'd love to have a chat for a while."
That was that, I wanted to hit him, but I spun around instead and started to walk off. Then they grabbed my arms.
"GET OFF ME!" I lashed out. I'd meant to hit Jake's stomach, but my foot ended up hitting lower then the intended target. He yelled and collapsed to the floor. His thugs were still holding me, their grip getting tighter and tighter.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 am

He shook his large head. Once she got mad enough, she might let loose on these poor, defenseless humans. He sneered at the thought. Defenseless. Who made that up?
Nevertheless, he turned, silent as the wind, and walked in the opposite direction. Enough to where he could pass himself as a guy walking down the sidewalk, instead of someone emerging from the woods. He morphed again, his dark coloured shirt completely spotless, as were his jeans. He walked up from behind them.
"Now, now, gentlemen. No need to touch her if she apparently does not wish to be done so," he said, his masculine, but soft voice covering any other sound. The smoothness and relaxation in it only added to the intimidation it could bring.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:12 am

I frowned at the newcomer. "I don't need your help." I growled, giving my arm another tug, but it was still wedged in the thug's hand. I had no idea who he was, what his intentions were, or if he even knew Jake.
"Yeah, get lost." Jake had now risen to his feet and was walking ominously towards him, arms cossed. "This is our patch."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:32 pm

He smirked coldly.
"You don't appear to be in any position to refuse aide, my dear," he said to her. He shifted slightly, crossing his eyes and resting one foot as he examined this 'Jake'.
"Yours? Oh no. I believe you to be quite mistaken. Though you'd scream like a girl in fright if you knew what I am referring to. Of course, that can't be that uncommon, seeing as you need a gang to back you up. Even though I have one, you don't see me calling for help," he sneered, "do you?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:39 pm

I stared hard at him for a minute, he seemed nice, god knows what he wanted. Jake folded his arms and considered this 'threat'. Finally, after considering I wasn't worth the effort, he signalled his gang to let me go. They threw me down on the pavement, I only managed to brace my fall, but my bag went skittering off along the pavement, its contents spilling all over the road. Finally they withdrew across the road, yelling things like "We'll get you tomorrow, Rachel!"
Embarassed, I picked myself up and cleared my throa awkwardly. "Thanks..." I shrugged, not really knowing what to say. "They don't normally give up that easily."
I reluctantly remembered the times when I'd be walking to school with few bruised ribs and a black eye.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 pm

He raised his eyebrows a bit, examining her curiously. He smiled softly and shook his head, breathing a laugh.
"You have no idea... how... persuasive I can be, with this sort of things. At times, that is," he said. Not revealing too much, which was how to spike even the most dull human's curiosity. Let alone a half-werewolf.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:48 pm

I frowned, but managed a smile at the same time. "Okay.." I didn't quite know what to say to that, although his mysterious attitude was beginning to get on my nerves. "I think I'll skip school." I said blandly, walking over and picking up all my belongings, shoving them in my bag. "They'll bound to be there waiting for me, and..." I stopped. "Do you even go to my school? It's like...the only one in the area."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm

He chuckled softly, putting his hands in his pockets.
"19, dear. Graduated last year," he replied. She was quite the interesting one. One who definitely would not take well to the news he had to relay sooner or later.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:01 pm

I felt pretty stupid. "Oh...right." I felt even more stupid when it came down to the fact that I was standing in the middle of the street wih someone ho is a complete stranger that has just saved me from certain doom. "So...you just sort of...float?" I asked, grasping at a conversation.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:08 pm

He smiled slightly.
"One could say... sort of. Not really 'nomadic', but I do move around at times," he said cryptically; his favoured way of speaking. In the packs, he was known for confusing newcomers to the point of them almost attacking him.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:13 pm

"Riiiight...." I said awkwardly. "Well...I'd better get home now...put this stuff away." I really didn't know what to say to him, it was such a scrambed conversation.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:17 pm

He nodded politely.
"Of course, mon chere. I shall leave you," he spoke.

[[Mon chere is French, by the way xD All my charries speak French... and one of them speaks like, literally... About 50 languages xD]]
[[Oh! And it means 'my dear' xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:11 pm

[[I know, I'm doing French at school :3 ]]

As I turned to walk away, about a dozen thoughts were running through my head. Who was he? Did he know me? Did I know him? I entered my house and chucked my bag on the sofa. Thankfully aunt and uncle were out working, so had the house to myself. I grabbed my sketchbook and decided to go for a little trek in the woods. I grabbed my pencil case and headed out. Soon I was deep into the woods, so I decided to sit down. I started to sketch the landscape before me, a small river ran through the woods, lined with ferns.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 pm

[[Oh cool! I actually know very little, abbreviated and limited French... but I'm learning from repetition of Google Translate xD]]

He turned, walking until he was out of sight. He then morphed as he leaped into the woods once again, aware that she was, again, approaching. He almost laughed; she was attracted to the place that withheld the most concentration of their species. Without knowing it...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:39 pm

I jumped as something in the bushes rustled. I turned, out leapt a fox. I sighed, laughing a little. There had been tales of giant wolves in this woods, but I hadn't seen any...yet. GIANT wolves?! I scoffed to myself as I steadied myself back up again and continued to draw. What the people that walked in these woods were on, I had no idea.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Her presence was seemingly taunting to him. He could not reveal himself yet, or expose her true self to her... It was like a tease;something to lure him to the point of doing it, and then reminding him that she was not yet ready to receive such shocking news. He sighed inaudibly, shifting uncomfortably.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:15 pm

About 10 minutes later, I was becoming increasingly frustrated. There was an air about the place that seemed uneasy, tense. I stood up, stretching my limbs, spinning around. Why did I feel so anxious? Snapping my book shut, I decided to move on.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 pm

He smiled slightly. Her unease was, of course, amusing. Her doubt... BEmusing. It puzzled him that she didn't believe she existed... what would you even call that? Not irony... contradictive, perhaps? He shook his head; no such thoughts were precisely 'necessary'.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:23 pm

I was walking down the path when I heard something, a rustle in the bushes. Spinning, I only just made out a dark, black figure darting around the undergrowth. It was big. Massive. And heading straight towards me. My eyes widened, and for a second I froze, before my head snapped into gear. I took off, running at full pelt down the track, veering off of it in a hope to loose the creature. It was getting closer, closer...I gazed back, just for a second, but it was gone. How could something so huge vanish in such a quick time? With nowhere to go? I turned back, and ran into a huge wall of fur. Winded, I collapsed to the ground, supplies scattering everywhere, and looked up into the eyes of the monstrous wolf.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next