Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohhhh Polo!!! Cometh! [Polo and I =D]

2 posters

Go down

Ohhhh Polo!!! Cometh! [Polo and I =D] Empty Ohhhh Polo!!! Cometh! [Polo and I =D]

Post  The BME Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:23 pm

That's when you have N.O.T.H.I.N.G to write for a title =) Just thought you might want to know that. Remember it. Use your wand to extract it from your mind and keep it safe in Albus Percival Brian Dumbledore's Pensieve. xD
[[Sorry! Major Harry Potter fan here xD]]
[[Come to think of it... Dumbledore might have another middle name as well... I am not completely sure. -Reads- xD]]

My charrie =)

Aiyonna Cruz; Goes by Aiyo; 17 years old; Female [Shocking! xD]

Aiyo is a very slim, delicate, feminine looking girl with a very pale complexion. Her hair, which falls a bit past her shoulders, is pure black with natural metallic silver highlights. Not grey; silver. [xD]
She has dark forest green eyes, and usually wears dark clothing.

[[Don't know how to sum it past there xD]]

The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Ohhhh Polo!!! Cometh! [Polo and I =D] Empty Re: Ohhhh Polo!!! Cometh! [Polo and I =D]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 am

(I think it's Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore... But I am not certain. Razz Haha! Major Harry Potten fan here, too. Wink *grins*)

Ignore the description. Honestly, don't even bother reading it. Razz It is terrible, and completely unimportant. Wink

That aside... Meet Kougu! Razz

Name: Kougu
Appearance: Kougu is tall, standing well over 6ft, yet he is by no means muscular and powerful. His limbs are abnormally long, and he is thin. Not slender or healthily fit, but downright skinny and gawky. His fingers are extremely long, even for his tall frame. He has a very pale complexion. That, combined with his skinny build and the permanent signs of insomnia marking his face, give him the appearance of being permanently unwell. He has long, black hair that often falls down over his eyes, and constantly covers the long, ugly scar on his left temple. His eyes are a dark, midnight blue that seem to hold a distant, haunted expression, though it is well hidden behind his layers of disguise. His face is usually expressionless, with very few situations causing an exception.

Could you please do the honours of starting? ^_^ My brain is dead. Razz Haha!

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Avada Kedavra!" Now you'll never know... ;))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Ohhhh Polo!!! Cometh! [Polo and I =D] Empty Re: Ohhhh Polo!!! Cometh! [Polo and I =D]

Post  The BME Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 pm

[[Googled it xD Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! xD Between him and Aberforth, what type of morons were their parents?! I mean, Ariana's okay, but Albus and Aberforth?! xD]]

Okay then... Let's see here... xD
Please excuse my first person writing style xP I can't type it well from third xD

[[Her car looks like this- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://files6.fliiby.com/images/_original/p6egj9fujm.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fliiby.com/file/306400/p6egj9fujm.html&usg=__IQjHF4nHAv_4WfBUZmYFzI5WGbE=&h=768&w=1024&sz=141&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=Uwa47NyINWUDBM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=139&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dblack%2Bcar%2Bwallpaper%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D800%26bih%3D410%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=117&vpy=112&dur=563&hovh=116&hovw=155&tx=151&ty=123&ei=86gCTaj6DI-t8AbesoDtAg&oei=86gCTaj6DI-t8AbesoDtAg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0
She has a SWEET ride xD]]

I jumped back with a highly audible gasp as my hand connected with the metal of the car door; my body contained such a large concentration of excess electricity that I nearly always electrocuted myself. Come to think of it, this was the... fourth car like this one that I'd bought; the others kept, well, exploding because of my electricity. Those were rather odd times, walking off the street, my car in flames, casually. I snapped out of my thoughts, reentering the real world. I dulled the electricity in myself, something that was not the easiest feat, and slid into it. I slipped the key into the ignition, and it hummed to life quietly, the speakers fading on with the humming, immediately starting a new song from my iPod. I tapped my fingers nervously as I pulled out of the driveway hastily.
They were growing nearer and nearer, I could feel it... The Seekers, that is; the people Chi'Nondrion, my captor, set out to find... suitable girls. The Seekers, of course, were Supernaturals who took on the appearance of a male who seemed most, well, attractive, to their targeted female. Of course, it was very rare that they ever found anyone, but I had been a victim of very, very many of them. I had learned to get out from under the sort of trance they put over their victims, but they were also physically powerful, overwhelming, and quite intimidating to someone like myself.
I pressed the gas pedal to the floorboards, the engine still humming, but loudly now. Several times I almost flipped the car while speeding around a corner or turn, but I managed to set it right seconds before it took a spin of its own. I raced towards nowhere, but only to shake them. They knew where I lived, but they had to catch me off guard to actually capture me again; they knew I wasn't going to go down without a fight, a big one.
I rounded another turn, still completely unaware of my surroundings, as I felt a cold hand seem to grip my heart; fear of them.
[[I don't know where he's going to be, so I can't continue past that, sorry! xD And I only typed that much because 1; I am bored. 2; I am "practicing". 3; It's the first post, and I had to fit the details in xD Your replies don't need to be this long xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 am

((Indeed! Idiot parents. Razz *grins* Good post, I am duly impressed! ^_^ And no worries about the length - it's nice and cosy, not too long or too short. I'll take up the challenge of matching it! Wink Not right now, though, since I need to try pump my horse so full of Equi-fuel (Some supplement thing) That he will literally EXPLODE around the cross country tomorrow. Razz Haha! I want him crazy. Wink
Like the car. Very much like the car. Spinning around corners and almost flipping himself...
Anywhozer, I'll get to typing soon. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:29 am

[[XD Aw! Thank chu! =D I believe it is one of my longest... but I don't think it IS the 1st on the chart xP Equi-fuel... sounds like a gast station company with a logo as a horse xD Wowsa, you-erm- have fun with your crazy, jumping, flipping horse xD May I ask? What breed is he, eh?]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 am

((Hehe! It does, doesn't it? Razz Pretty nifty stuff. Smile Icky white goo that you syringe into the horse's mouth. Polo horse won it at her lower grade champs - so now we're giving it to Finola and Bronze for their champs. Razz My team work well together. Wink Haha!
Oooh, I love him crazy! ^_^ I wish he'd be crazier... But the stabling has gt him quite energetic. Razz I gave him a little jump today, and he was super! Really pulling and taking me to the jump, which is rare. I actually had to hold him! Wink
He's a thoroughbred, but a big one. Smile Looking forward to the cross country! Haha! Razz

And now I'll begin my post... *sheepish grin* Razz Haha! WAY too much OOC conversation... I blame the BME. You're too interesting to talk to! Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 am

[[Eeww... 0.0 Poor ponies! XD Gah! I actually don't think I've seen pics of them!!! XD]]
[[I can't handle my Haffy when he's crazy xD He's much too lazy to be crazy, but sometimes he tries to throw me off [pitiful little crow hop xD] Yeah, I envy ya xD Never ever jumped in my whole freaking life xD]]

[[Yes, I think our level of insanity is equal- making for a very... interesting... conversationa xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:04 pm

(( You can see some pics on my About me page

Haha! Aaaaw, so cute! Razz He sounds a LOT like Bronzey! *grins* Seems like he's quite a character, too. Wink

You must jump! Very Happy Yes, let's make a pact. I hereby declared that thy shalt jump, and I shall... Urrm... Well, I'll sit around on this end of the internet and clap a lot! Very Happy

Haha! So true! What a Face

And I really was going to post... I swear... But then I got dragged off the laptop again. -_- When I get my head in the zone, I'll hop to it. Razz Haha!)) Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:40 pm

[[0.0
Holy CRAP!
I also have a fear of heights, would that make jumping hard? xD

xD Yes, Clyde is quite a... fat weetle pony xD

M-m-e?? J-juummmpp?!!! Yeah right! xD First; not a single one of our horses are trained to do that. Second; we don't have anything to jump [xD] Third; no one in my family knows how to jump... Shall I go on? xD
Mm! And we just moved temporarily away from the farm [they aren't exactly 'my' horses, [my great-grandpa's, but he can't ride and no one else ever does xP] and... the 'big' Fox Trotters are scarrryyy!!!! xD

Oh! I have a few pictures of him on my Photobucket xP [https://2img.net/h/i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu254/tailafire/My%20Horses/DSCN0767.jpg] but I don't have a pic of my favorite horse... actually... I haven't gone out to her pasture in a while...and I think my grandpa sold one of the Fox Trotters... so we might only have one now... [one of them [Friday xD She was born on a Friday and... I was in Kindergarten or first grade and I got to skip a little bit of school so I could watch/help with the birthing and cleaning of the little cutie! xD https://2img.net/h/i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu254/tailafire/My%20Horses/DSCN0804.jpg]

Whoa! A bodiless face!!! xD

xD No biggie xD I can waiteth! -Waits patiently-
xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 am

((Ooooh, beautiful pony! And such a lovely long mane! Very Happy
Just going to post a short one for now. I have less time here than I'd originally thought. Sad ))

Kougu watched blankly as the car came whizzing around the corner. His dark blue eyes tracked the movement - studying, calculating, and within instants he had worked out exactly how fast it was going, how long it would take to reach him, and the damage it would do to him if he did not move in time.
It was moving fast, and he doubted the driver would have time to move aside, so it would probably kill him.
Kougu pondered over this thought for a moment. He wouldn't really mind dying... It was part of life, after all. In fact, he was pretty sure life would be more enjoyable if he was dead. But then there was the issue of his mission... He had vowed to himself that he would accomplish it, so he could not die before then. It would be going against all he stood for! Kougu never went back on his word.
Yes, so that was decided. Death was unfortunately not an option, which meant he would probably have to get out of the way of the car. No matter, he would have enough time if he dived...
But then Kougu snapped back to reality, and realised that in the split second that he had been considering the situation, the car had been bearing down on him. It was nearly upon him now! Kougu's dark eyes widened with surprise in his usually expressionless face, and without wasting another moment in thought, he flung himself sideways with surprising agility for his tall, awkward frame.
He felt his dive carrying him as though in slow motion, but he knew already that the car would reach him before the ground did, since he had already calculated that.
sure enough, he felt the forceful blow of fast-moving metal strike his legs and midriff, and felt his neck snap back as he was knocked from the air like a limp ragdoll. He struck the grounds, rolled twice, then lay still. Kougu kept his eyes open a moment and blinked unseeingly at the sky whilst pain coursed through him.
He relished it.

But he could not enjoy it for long, because the very next moment, darkness engulfed him. Kougu's eyes rolled back in his head, and he slipped smoothly from consciousness.

((Sorry, I knowit sucked, but I promise I can do better. Razz I'm really tired.))

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 pm

[[Ahaha! Yes, he is a handsom fatty xD]]
[[Ahahahahha! No problema =D]]

I slammed down the brakes upon growing too close for comfort to the boy. His thoughts, which had, of course, trapped my interest, were racing with complicated math calculations that my mind could not even semi-decipher. Milliseconds before the impact, I set a force field of reverse magnetism between him and the black metal of my car, but slammed into him all the same.
My heart racing in shock, I was still able to think clearly enough to realize that he needed help, even if I knew he wasn't dead. I swerved the car, that had made barely a sound, to the side of the road, leaping out of it and hurrying towards him. I crouched beside his unconscious figure, cursing the Seekers beneath my breath, as I ran my hand a few inches over him.
"Paranema," I murmured, watching as a white flame leapt from my palm and over his injuries, thus healing him instantaniously.
I grabbed his wrist, touching two fingers to it to make sure that the Supernatural healing had not done damage as well as healing all physical wounds. I snapped my fingers, returning him to consciousness, maybe; I wasn't exactly the best with these skills yet.

[[No problem xD I liked it! XD and mine sucked too... xD]]
[[
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 am

As though from a distance, Kougu heard a soft female voice murmur some foreign word - and then consciousness hit him like a bucket of cold water. Indeed, he even shivered slightly as the final icy tendrils of darkness slipped silently away from him, and he opened his eyes to take in his surroundings.
That had been silly, really. He had been struck by a car. Of all the dim witted, nonsensical...
Kougu let his scolding thoughts trickle into nothingness as reality suddenly hit him - with every inch as much force as the car had done. He blinked in surprise to see the girl crouched beside him. She was leaning over him - and he knew instantly that there was no need to calculate the distance between them to know that the situation was definitely not at all commending.
This was a problem.

And the second that thought stuck him, Kougu began to panic. His muscles tensed instantly, and he flung himself away from the girl like a cat squirted with water. He scrambled backwards until he reached the wall, then scrabbled upwards, flattening himself against it and breathing heavily, his heart throbbing in his chest with shock, and even a hint of twisted fear. His dark eyes took in the distance between himself and the girl, and within a single blink, he had it calculated. This was fine... This was safe.
Slowly, Kougu allowed himself to relax. He sighed softly, then let his hands drop to his sides, closing them into fists to hide the fact that he had scraped the skin of his fingertips clinging to the wall.

Watching the girl, Kougu took a moment to restrain himself. He fixed a blank expression on his face, wiping it clean of emotion like a chalk board, and hid every thought going through his head. This was a skill he had learned... One of the many that that man had taught him.
By 'his' standards, Kougu had never been good at it. By normal standards, he was near impossible to read, when he wanted to be.

Slowly, Kougu dusted himself off in a dignified fashion, and spoke without looking at the girl - his tone quiet and polite.
"I apologise for intercepting your route."
He checked an imaginary watch - then stepped past her, leaving a wide berth. "You have my sincerest gratitude for your assistance, but I really ought to be hurrying."
"Good day."

He nodded a polite farewell, then strolled on down the street - acting as though nothing had happened, yet moving slightly swiftly as though keen to put some distance between himself and the girl.

It struck him as incredibly odd that he felt no pain, but Kougu shoved this thought to the back of his mind. He could dwell on it later. Right now, he had to get home... To safety and sanctuary.

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:03 pm

I flinched back as he rocketed off, as if he was... No. No. Based on his mindset and thoughts, he was not really the 'fighting' type, and especially not someone who'd go around hurting people without a reason. Granted, I suppose he did have a reason, as I had just hit him with my car, but still... He seemed to fear me almost as much as he had shocked me, which was slightly amusing. Of course, I was also scared out of my wits, not to mention intimidated...

I slowly rose, raising my hands just a bit, whether in self-defense or submission was up for debate. My eyes widened a bit, and I shrunk away slightly, but not too much, as he had already established space between the two of us. I immediately wondered if he was even OK, I mean... did normal humans act like this? How would I know? I wasn't the average teen girl...

But as he blocked his thoughts, my interest was instantaneously peaked. Why would a human take such precautions? What had he been through to make him as paranoid, if not more so, than myself? I'd been through absolute hell, and yet I still maintained a loose grip on sanity...

I blinked as he spoke, acting as if he had something to apologize for. Wait- was it not I that had slammed the steel of the car into him? Or was he just messing with my mind? Most guys seemed to have that effect; was he one of these types? I strode after him, but realized that, being much less tall than he was, he had gained more distance than I would. I breathed slowly, and with a slight, near invisible, blue glow, I was in front of him, holding a hand out to stop him in his tracks.

"Monsieur-Wait, sorry I am losing my mind, you probably don't speak French... all the same.. you... um... you do know that you might not be okay to move like this yet, right?" I inquired, a slightly worried tone and expression on my face.

[[Ah... short and failed xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:46 am

((No, no! That was wonderful. Smile Very inspirational for me! Very Happy Haha! Mine was almost more up to standard... Razz Hope you find something to work with in there. Smile
And thanks very much for the swift and super reply! It saved me from a rare 'Emo-Polo' moment! Haha!!))

Kougu was walking briskly along, when suddenly the air before him was disturbed, and the girl from before appeared in his path. He was shocked, deeply so, but not so much by her sudden appearance as the fact that she was, once again, too close.
He stayed calm this time, however, and simply took a step back in a dignified fashion, eyeing her outstretched hand with caution. Once again, he reminded himself to wipe his mind clean – though not before mentally kicking himself for having needed reminding in the first place. His father would be most displeased… Oh, in the old days the punishment would have been most extravagant. It had been cruel, back then… Now, however, pain was a welcome comrade.

Maintaining an expressionless face, Kougu listened with false relaxation to what the girl was saying. He brushed aside her worry, and fixed a fake, calm smile on his gaunt face before murmuring a quiet reply.
Bien sûr, mademoiselle. My French is… Tres mal.”
He paused a moment, shifted backward a step – seeming somewhat distracted – then continued slightly more confidently in plain English.

“Such mild motion ought not to harm me. I daresay you knew that, too…”
He watched her intently – examining, calculating, figuring – yet with his expression inscrutable. What was it about this girl…? How had she fixed what he knew to be severe injuries in mere moments… How had she overtaken him, and seemingly appeared from nothingness before him in an instant? There was a logical explanation for this. Perhaps an optical illusion? But why – what was the point? Why go to such lengths…? Was she trying to trick him, somehow? Make him think he’d lost his mind?

Kougu clasped his hands together, and subtly pinched the pale skin of one with the fingers of the other. No, he was not dreaming…

“The real question is…” He went on thoughtfully, “How… He frowned slightly, then shook off the expression, and stepped past the girl again. “I shall figure that out in due time.”
And with that, he raised his hand in a backward wave and walked away. He could not be near people – it was that simple. It was simply too much of a risk for him to socialize… Especially with such an… Unorthodox sort. This girl was unlike anybody he had ever met – not that he had met man people…

Still, Kougu reminded himself, he had to push her to the back of his mind… He could dwell on the mysteries circling about her at a later stage. Right now, his top priority ought to be arriving home safely, and staying there this time. Why he had even risked leaving in the first place…

Foolish.

Kougu clenched his teeth in frustration as the thought leaped to the forefront of his mind – breaking his mental barrier once again. His father was right… His skills were mediocre after all. If he was to have an chance at all in his ‘mission’, then it would be necessary to practice…
He felt an intense desire to glance back over his shoulder… And with an effort, he ignored it.

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found some more accurate French usage... :P Haha! My reading book helped more than Google!! Thankfully, the character was bad enough at French that her friend had to correct her, so I learned something... :P)

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:19 pm

[[Hm, Kougu is an interesting one xD Aiyonna's all like Shocked "What am I supposed to do with him?!" XD She literally has like a 5th-6th grade education, and doesn't understand how the HECK he can 'calculate' such things so quickly =D I think it is a bit of what intrigues her about him xD]]

I blinked, trying to figure out what was going on in his mind. He, admittedly, wasn't the best at Shielding his thoughts, but better than any mortal I'd met...Intriguing... I could only pick up on mere glimpses of his thoughts, which were much too full of complicated calculations and such that I was overwhelmed.

His faux smile was quickly detected; I knew when I was being lied to. I raised my eyebrows a fraction of an inch.
"Ah,yes, all too true. I mean, it isn't easy to learn," I mused, wondering how the heck I was supposed to talk to this guy without feeling... belittled, or was that the wrong word? Nevertheless; it would be... interesting.

I blinked again, in shock. "Sir... I was going, maybe..." I trailed off, not remembering; my memory of numbers was short. I pulled up a mental image, showing 176. "Holy cow, 175, miles per hour, or something like that. That isn't 'mild motion..." I said, the worried, concerned expression still not departing. I saw only glimpes of his thoughts, even when he wasn't trying; he was much more educated on this than normal humans. Was I trying to trick him? To make him believe he'd gone insane? No, no I most certainly was not. The only thing I was doing purposely was trying to make him stop and think... on things besides figuring.

I almost growled as he simply turned and walked away without giving me the chance to speak, but a curiosity swept over me; why? Why did I want to be heard out, with him, so badly? Was it simply a form of my rebellious nature? Or because of how intriguing and odd he was? The answer, I found, was nonexistant. There was no true ay to understand my mind.

The fear struck me again, and I realized why I had gone from my home at such quick speeds; to get away quickly. I had spent precious minutes simply on a mistake in my reckless way of driving. I jogged back to my car, my heart pounding harder with each passing second, my breath coming shorter each inhalance [word?]. I grabbed the handle of the car door, jumping back and cursing as a long strand of blue electricity shocked me thoroughly; it would be at least 5 minutes until the car was safe to try and touch again. I paced nervously, cursing beneath my breath at my own stupidity for being careless with my Electricity. The cold sense of terror only increased as they drew nearer and nearer yet...I could stand it no longer. I braced myself for the near-immobilizing shock as I yanked the car door open. It whirred to life from the energy that was witheld in my distraught self, and I jumped in, ignoring the immense pain that electrocution brought and dimming the power.

But, something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Why would the car not move as I pressed the pedal? I sent another wave of electricity towards the engine, and it startled forward for a moment, then died; my electricity had 'killed it', as my brother called it. This was not uncommon, it happened every 8 months or so. But the timing now was the worst it could possibly be...

[[Ah! Why can't I get my replies good and long enough??? XD]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm

((Hehe! My dear Kougukins. Wink He is somewhat interesting… Though I am feeling a little ‘out of character’… I have to get used to using him again. Razz
He’s a smart one, though! And thank goodness, else his Daddy would probably have tried to ‘return’ him. Razz Haha!

And don’t you worry! Your posts are amazing. Very Happy Make them much longer, and you’ll scare me off. Wink Haha!))

As he walked, Kougu thought back over the girl’s words. 175 miles per hour, huh…? That was nearly 300 kilometers per hour. Overall, that was fast. He had forgotten by now how fast that car had been going, for his short term memory was not the greatest. It had probably been damaged at some stage, now he thought of it. Other aspects of his memory, however, were painfully accurate. Those aspects, he despised with a burning passion.
At this thought, a flash of crimson darted through Kougu’s mind, and he staggered to an instant standstill, clutching his head with a soft gasp – gripping his skull so tightly that his knuckles turned white.
No… No. He didn’t want to remember that again!

Kougu attempted to block out the memories, and pain erupted through his skull like the cruelest volcano. He winced and slowly stumbled backwards until his back was resting against the wall. His breath came in sharp, ragged gasps that shook his scrawny chest, and his usually expressionless face was contorted by pain.
For this pain was completely unlike any other. It simply could not compare… Thumbscrews, a white not needle pushed slowly beneath a fingernail, bones being slowly snapped, being skinned alive by a rusty dagger… Well, he had experienced most torture methods in his 18 years of life, which seemed so much longer to him… And he knew for a fact that the intense pain immobilizing him at that moment was the worst by far… Despite the fact that he was well used to it.
At this thought, Kougu regained control of his body. He blinked a few times to force his eyes to function, then checked his pocket. Sure enough, a little plastic tube was there. He whipped it out and shook it.
Silence.
Kougu’s eyes slowly widened as he realized that… That… No, he could not even face it. How could his pills be gone?!
He bit his lip to smother a hopeless moan, then suddenly whipped around as a sound behind him caught his attention. He saw the girl who had helped him before leap away from her car as though shocked, and he frowned slightly. This strange incident had distracted him from his pain – and since it was all in his head after all, he had nearly forgotten it..

Yes, a distraction was what he needed! So, clinging to this last hope, Kougu jogged back to the girl. She seemed to be in trouble, and since she had helped him earlier, he felt obliged to help her now… Besides, she seemed terribly flustered, and he hated to see a good person so worked up. There were so few of them left, after all…
A shudder scuttled up his spine at this thought, and Kougu quickly shook off the thought, and turned his attention back to the car. One glance was enough to tell him that the pretty little thing had kicked the bucket. He hoped it hadn’t been his fault… It had hit him at quite a high speed, after all…
He forced his thoughts back to reality, cursing himself for getting distracted once again, then rapped softly on the window.
His house was nearby… Perhaps she could hide there for a while… He had to admit, it would not be an ideal situation for him, but if it would help…
Tentatively, Kougu reached out and pulled the door open, then kept to his usual ‘safety distance’ as he murmured a few quiet words. He didn’t intend to let the girl know that he could tell she was in danger… So he would have to choose his words carefully.
“This car is not going to start.”
It was a statement, not a question. He already knew that.
“My house is nearby. If it is convenient for you, you may wait there for… Uh… Somebody to… Fix it?” He mumbled the final few words with such hesitance that they sounded almost questioning. So much for feigning ignorance… But he had always been terribly inept at any form of mistruth.
Another disappointment for his father.
That man….

No. He couldn’t think of him… He had to calm down, before-
Another flash of pain engulfed him, and for a moment Kougu lost all grip of reality. His senses died, and he could not even remember who he was… But then the moment passed, and he stood exactly the same as before, as though nothing had happened.

((Okay... So that one was a little longer... But I am SOOOO sorry about the quality! O.o Please forgive me, my dear nakama. Sad It must have been painful to read. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 am

((Corrected the French in my previous post a little.))

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:33 pm

[[Sorry for the late, late reply xP I haven't been on my computer enough recently to type it out; only my cellphone. Everyone knows that cell phones are very unreliable for typing out LONG things xD]]

As the pain slammed down on him, I was almost so distracted with my own fear that I didn't notice his temporary lowering of his mind defenses. My pale face flushed even more, if it was even humanly possible. Humanly... No. I could not exactly be considered held by 'human' boundaries... I trailed off in thought, locked in place with a terror that almost caused hysteria. I wasn't one to simply 'explode', though; much more 'kept together' than that...

My though process was interrupted as I jumped from the noise. Someone was tapping on my window... Then the door opened, and I could swear I almost suffered a heart attack it was racing so fast. My hands instinctively raised, either defensively or submissively was, again, undecided. My pulse raced on, leading one, distracted, part of my mind to wonder if it was going to run away.

That's when I realized who it was; him. I let out the long breath that I had, apparently, been holding back. Curiosity of how he'd touched the car without dying of extreme electrocution swept over me, quickly replaced by fear and feigned indifference. I listened to his words, half of my mind on the danger that I was in, half here and now. Of course, seeing as I had 'trained' my mind to be able to process under extreme conditions, this was no problem; I was equal to him and any other living being, speaking of 'focus', that is. I clenched my fists before replying.

"It-It...died... Or something of the sort. It always happens. Every few months or so. Of course-" I stopped myself. Had I really been about to say that this left me in a crappy position? Honestly, Aiyo? I bit my lip, glancing away momentarily.

When he offered that I could 'take refuge' at his dwelling, I was instantaneously taken aback with suspicion. Even if I had hit him with my car, and tried to help him, did I trust him? I was extraordinarily mistrustful with strangers... But what other choice did I have...?

"Um... s-sure..." I said, trying to keep the fear out of my voice as I stepped out of the car. I quickly grabbed my iPod before I left, though; I was not one to leave things like that.

I took a sharp gasp as the icy fear suddenly tightened its grip on my emotions. I glanced at my hands; shaking. Not shocking in the least. I slid out of the car, accidentally brushing up against the metal as I did so and releasing a large bolt of electricity between us. I hissed through clenched teeth, biting my lip as the overwhelming, all consuming pain took over for a moment, then faded.

I tapped my fingers against the metal of the car, still receiving a large shock each time I did so, but the fear was 10 times worse than the pain.
[[Now she's UBER scared and just electrocuted herself xD]]
[[She's a music addict, like me xD]]

Last edited by The BME on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 pm

((Gah, I'm getting nothing... Razz Haha! Absolutely no motivation. Sad ... Help? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:55 am

[[XD No problem xD Hm... I shall do a bit of 'editing' on my last post... mwahahah! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down