Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beetle, Polo and Polo's shiny swordykins! :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Beetle, Polo and Polo's shiny swordykins! :D Empty Beetle, Polo and Polo's shiny swordykins! :D

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 am

Name: Tyson Retisant (Say: Tie-Sin Ret-EE-Saunt) ((Ty))

Appearance: Tyson has long, straight black hair with he keeps tied in a braid down his back, stretching almost to his shoulder blades. His face is casually framed by shorter, loose strands, falling in layers from just above his eyebrows to below his chin. He has a stocky build, and is slightly shorter than most boys his age. He has high, proud cheekbones and a naturally richly tanned complexion. His eyes, though seldom seen, are a bright, fiery shade of brown - seeming almost red when the sun strikes them. He generally stands with a somewhat aloof and disinterested stance, often making himself appear unapproachable. He usually walks with his hands in his pockets, partially because he likes it that way, and partially for the practical purpose of having quicker access to the pen and notepad he keeps there.

Personlity: To be RPed

Other: 1 Sibling: Lizzie

Name: Elizabeth Retisant ((Lizzie))

Appearance: Very pretty light boned and slender girl. She is a natural redhead with a fair complexion and alluring pale blue eyes.

Personality: Cheerful, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, talkative, judgemental, flirtatious, selfish, emotional, conniving, manipulative.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Beetle, Polo and Polo's shiny swordykins! :D Empty Re: Beetle, Polo and Polo's shiny swordykins! :D

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 am

"Oh come ON, Ty!" Lizzie insisted, tugging incessantly at her brother's arm as he traipsed along in his steady pace - clearly perfectly content to take his time, and not really caring if it bothered Lizzie. "We won't even get there before closing time at this rate!" Lizzie growled angrily, leaning back at the end of his arm and hauling at it as though trying to rip it off. Ty ignored her. He simply plodded along, glancing at his surroundings occasionally, but not really seeming interested. The inky black braid trailing down his back was flawlessly neat, as always, yet at the present moment it was slightly damp as well. This was because Ty had just washed his hair.
Lizzie didn't care so much, but Ty simply could not cope with feeling dirty. It was one of the few things that truly bothered him. That was why, some time ago, he had taken it upon himself to find a place where he could shower every day without attracting unwanted attention to himself. It had come about more conveniently than expected.
One sunny Saturday afternoon, a gaggle of noisy teenagers had emerged from a nearby gym, and Ty had quickly pickpocketed the one who most resembled himself, and scored himself a gym card.
He used that, now - always going through the entrance guarded by the security guard with such dark glasses that Ty knew for a fact that he could not see properly through them. Thus, he was provided with a useful place to shower - and, occasionally, to steal things. Right now, for example, he had a new belt - which he had nicked off a nearby bench on his way out. It was just as well, too, because his jeans were getting a little loose over his hips. He hadn't been eating as well lately, since Lizzie had started spending what little money they could get on that foul alcohol she loved so much...
He didn't really mind, though. They got by, and that was what counted.
Ty brushed a drop of water off his neck, then glanced around for Lizzie. She had gone on ahead... That didn't bother him. He knew where she was headed.
So Ty slowly made his way toward the coffee shop. He pushed the door open, and made straight to the table in the corner - holding his usual aloof stance which rendered him nearly invisible to all but the most attentive people. It wasn't that they didn't see him, it was simply that he made himself seem so small and insignificant that they didn't see him. He didn't mind doing this. It was necessary to get by... And besides, he didn't like unnecessary attention.

After sitting at the table a short while, Ty heard Lizzie's high-pitched voice and glanced up to see her standing at the counter - chatting animatedly with the grinning waiter. Judging by his expression, Ty was pretty sure this was one of Lizzie's many boyfriends.
He didn't really care. Lizzie could do whatever she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Beetle, Polo and Polo's shiny swordykins! :D Empty Re: Beetle, Polo and Polo's shiny swordykins! :D

Post  -Bee- Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 am

Josie Cormier
Black Hair, pure black, few pale freckles, Alluring green eyes, sometimes blue.
Crystal clear eyes.
Find out more as you go on Wink

Josie shifted her weight slightly from one foot to the other.
She wasn't a pure enthusiast when it came to work, and as this was a busy day, with her oh so favourite worker, Jake, who was now chatting up one of his many girlfriends in the corner, his apron slung over his shoulder like he was ready to go home, it wasn't appealing to her at all.
Muttering something nonchalant, she stepped forward to peer of the edge of the counter, since she wasn't the tallest person out, to see if any tables were ready to be serviced for.
Most of happy and accompanied well by the unneccessary amounts of staff, yet one boy seemed to sit in the corner of the store at the fusion table, shooting glares at the girl who was now talking to Jake.
Picking up one of the electronic pads from the till, she walked briskly over to the table where the boy was now searching the store, his eyes not once meeting hers.
"Hello there, how can i help you" Josie smiled, pasting it upon her face, but not quite as effective as super glue, or even the stuff you got at pre-school.
She tried to get a glimpse of his eyes, or even the limp tail of hair at the nape of his neck, yet he was flittering around so fast she was finding it difficult to even focus on him.
Waiting for a reply she began to tap her foot, glancing back at Jake and the girl, and nibbling slightly at her nails, though she knew it was wrong to do so in public, especially whilst working.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 am

As usual, Ty was relaxed an unconcerned, and his expression could be described accurately by one word, and one word alone: Dull. He lacked interest, thought and expression. He simply accepted. This was his usual expression, and to see it change at all was rare - which he proved now. He turned his head slowly and stared at the girl - blinking disinterestedly at her. She was smiling, but she didn't mean it. He could tell. He wondered why she bothered...
His red-brown eyes scanned quickly over her - assessing, considering - until finally, he seemed satisfied. His dull expression remaining unchanging, Ty looked away from the girl without saying a word, and indicated for Lizzie to join them.
Glancing his way with a flick of her hair, Lizzie saw Ty's gesture, and quickly excused herself from Jake's presence. She winked and blew him a kiss, then sauntered over to where Ty sat - looking, as usual, like he didn't particularly want to be there. Then again, he didn't look like he wanted to leave, either. Ty was simply strange like that... He was difficult to read, since he never seemed to have an opinion on anything. Or if he did, he generally kept it to himself.
Unless he was asked a direct question. Then, the answer would be as blunt as the blade of a stone axe.
Lizzie slid into the booth beside him, and Ty slid away from her - keeping his usual distance and staring aloofly out of the window into the street - ignoring the girl with the fake smile, and ignoring Lizzie, too.
"Hi there!" Lizzie greeted the girl with a cheerful grin. "Thanks so much for helping us, hey! You guys must work hard." She flashed Jake a flirtatious wink, then turned back to the girl, smiling sweetly at her. "You can put this on Jake's tab." She gestured toward him, then continued. "I'll have the cheesecake, and my brother..." She trailed off, glancing expectantly at Tyson. He knew she was staring at him - he could feel it. But he ignored her, anyway.
"Yoohoo, earth to Ty!" Lizzie teased, flicking him on the back of the head.
Ty turned slowly to face her with exaggerated patience, and raised his eyebrows questioningly. "What do you want?" Lizzie asked impatiently, shoving the menu toward him.
Ty merely shook his head, and returned his attention to staring blankly out of the window.
"Oh, fine then! Be like that!" Lizzie snapped irritably, and she returned her attention to the waitress. "Just the cheesecake, thanks, and a cup of coffee." She gave a bright, friendly smile.

Presently, Ty turned away from the window. He locked his red-brown eyes on the girl and nodded his thanks in a dignified fashion - then leaned back against the back of his seat - looking completely disinterested.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 am

Glancing curiously towards the boy, but also put off towards his distasteful, rude and obnoxious behavior, she again turned to the girl who was flirting with Jake before hand with a genuine smile.
"I'll get that to you as fast as possible" she grinned, flipping the notebook into her pocket and slightly skipping back to the counter.
As she turned the coffee machine on, she again turned her head slightly to keep an eye on the boy in the corner, ignoring the spitting and steaming the machine began to do.
He looked, annoyed, yet curious, yet obnoxious.
And his hair, my his hair was long!
She shook her head briskly, trying not to look at it, since she'd never really had a thing for guys with long hair.
Shaking chocolate powder on top of the coffee, she set it on the plate and took it over the table, purposely forgetting to bring the cake with her.
"Your cake is on its way" she winked slightly, walking slowly back to the counter, where the large cake was set out on the countertop.
She wouldn't admit she'd "forgotten" the cake on purpose, she just wanted another glance at the peculiar boy.

Cutting a medium sized slice, she added cream and ice cream, - to simply show her kindness and took it back to the table.
"Are you sure you wouldn't like anything else?" she batted her eyelashes ever so slightly towards the boy, desperate to get a closer glimpse of his face, yet no avail.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 am

"Thanks Honey." Lizzie replied with a smile, curving her lush, glossy lips into a smile.
Ty stared blankly at Lizzie. She was such a fraud... But she was good at it, and he respected that. He relied on Lizzie for survival, just as she relied on him. She wouldn't be pleased that he'd refused to eat, though... She hated his pride. Then again, he hated her lack of it, so it worked out okay in the end.
He didn't really care what she did...
He glanced up again as the girl returned to the table with the coffee. She was smiling again, but this time it seemed more genuine. This pleased him, somewhat. He soon grew bored of looking at her, however, and turned to stare out of the window again. Something interesting was happening out there. He could see one of the guys from Stix's gang chatting up some girls. He didn't really care, of course, but it was mildly more interesting than what was in the shop, anyway. Besides, he'd found that the less he paid attention to where he was, the less attention would be paid to him. He ignored Lizzie as she kindly thanked the girl, and ignored her as she attempted to make conversation with him.
Eventually she gave up and began blowing on the coffee.
When the girl returned, Lizzie looked up with a flashy grin and accepted the cake gratefully. "Thanks, hey!" She exclaimed cheerfully, then kicked out the opposite chair. "Why don't ya join us? Jake's payin', after all." She gave a bubbly laugh, then jerked her thumb toward Tyson and added an afterthought. "Mister Doom n' Gloom over here ain't the best company, after all. I wouldn't mind somebody to talk to." She gave a girlish giggle, smiling hopefully at the kind waitress.
Ty ignored them both. He didn't much like Lizzie's new nickname for him, and he felt it rather uncalled for, but when it came down to it he supposed he didn't mind much.
As for the girl joining them, he really didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:36 am

Annabelle darted a quick glare towards the rude boy, but then smiled back at the gir[i]l.
"well i am due for a break.." she began, but the girl had already kicked out a chair.
She smiled gratefully for the company, since over these holidays she hadn't gained many friends, and accepted the chair, before remembering.
"I'm just going to get some food" she grinned, "I'm pretty hungry" and stood up, ready to walk towards the counter.

Once there she glanced around, her boss nowhere in sight, and made herself a Ham and Cheese croissant, as well as cutting off two peices of black forest cake, and two Iced Chocolates.
Upon her return, with a tray, - she sat down and smiled at the girl.
"I'm pretty hungry" she repeated, grinning, as she slid one of the peices of cake and an Iced Chocolate towards the boy without glancing at him, before tucking into her croissant.
"I didn't catch your name?" she added, blinking at the girl kindly, simply ecstatic for the company and attention from someone of her own age or near.
Taking another bite of the food, she quietly sipped her drink, gulping it down in the end since she herself was so hungry.
Noticing the wierd glances she recieved from the girl, she blushed and set her plate down.
"I don't get much food where i live" she explained, "work is sort of a haven" she added, swallowing her mouthful and looking down, almost embarrassed.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 am

Lizzie smiled and waved as the girl left to get some food, then turned to Ty and elbowed him sharply in the ribs. He flinched, then turned to face her and watched her with a casual, dull expression. "Tyson." She began warningly, and Ty raised his eyes at the use of his full name. Lizzie was one of the few people who had short-name privileges, so he couldn't understand why she should elect not to use them now. "Will you stop being so... So..." Ty raised his eyebrows and gestured for Lizzie to continue. She glared icily at him. "So... Like you always are!" She snapped finally. Ty blinked disinterestedly at her, then turned back to the window. Lizzie gave a growl of frustration and decided just to ignore him.
The girl returned then and sat down opposite them. She pushed some food toward Ty, and he slowly turned away from the window and looked at - his expression showing a rare flicker of surprise. Slowly, his gaze lifted from the food to the girl, and his eyes glinted red for a moment in the yellowish light of the coffee shop. He blinked at her for a moment - quickly reassessing - then slowly nodded his thanks, his expressive eyes earnest and grateful - appearing hazel again now that the angle of light had changed. Ty pulled the cake delicately toward him, and broke off a small piece with the tip of the fork, then placed it elegantly into his mouth. He ate neatly, and with dignity - not allowing a single crumb to fall. Eating in front of people was one of the few things that really bothered him... But the cake was good, and he figured it would seem ungrateful to refuse it. Lizzie smiled slightly at him, and Ty acknowledged this with a brief nod.
Then Lizzie turned back to the girl, and blinked in surprise as she saw her wolfing down the food. At her explanation, however, Lizzie's expression softened. "Oh, don't worry Honey, we're much the same." She said with an encouraging smile, indicating Ty beside her, who did not seem too pleased to be involuntarily placed in the group 'much the same'. He didn't really care, though...
"Oh yeah, and to answer your question from before," Lizzie went on, suddenly remembering that the girl had asked her name. "I'm Elizabeth Retisant - Lizzie - and this here is my brother Ty." Ty shot her a glance and Lizzie frowned slightly. "Oh, fine then, my brother Tyson. You can call him Ty though." Ty sighed and shook his head, but he did not seem too annoyed. Lizzie was rather surprised. The girl seemed to have won Ty over.
Maybe it was true that the way to a man's heart was through his stomach... She giggled slightly at the thought.
"So what's your name? And it it isn't too bold to ask, where is this place you stay?" She smiled encouragingly, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:05 am

Josie blushed slightly but seemed light hearted now since seeing Ty's response to her giving of the food.
"I'm Josie," she nodded, "Josie Cormier, and I'm actually staying at a hotel near here" she sighed, "My pay is pretty much for my rent, little left over" she shrugged, "So i eat here, when i can" she added, slightly glancing towards the counter, careful for her Boss to not see her, though she knew deep down it was her time for a break.
She spoke quietly again, this time, not caring if anyone heard, "I can't even afford to go to school anymore" she said with a sigh, moving onto her cake, as the remains of her Croissant, - a few crumbs, - were not worth bothering with.
She picked at her cake, this time delicately, trying to eat neater to make a good impression, though unsure why, since it was just a simple lunch with some pleasant strangers, well, pleasant stranger.
She turned to Ty, "Pleased to meet you Ty" she nodded genuinely, swallowing the remains of her cake, which had seemed to disappear quite fast, despite her tried politeness.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:16 am

"Pleasure to meet you Josie." Lizzie said with a smile, though it faded slightly as she heard about Josie's situation. "Oh, I'm sorry dear... That sounds pretty harsh. School ain't everything though, eh? We can't afford to go either, and we get by." She smiled slightly at Ty, who ignored her, intent on eating the piece of cake as neatly as he could. "So..." Lizzie said softly, turning back to Josie with sympathetic eyes. "What happened to your parents, Josie?"
Ty's fork clinked against the plate. Lizzie's question had surprised him. It seemed prying and insensitive... Obviously her parents were not around, and obviously it would be painful for her to talk about - especially to strangers. Ty knew he wouldn't want to tell his story to a stranger...
The girl's voice interrupted his thoughts then, and only when he heard his name - or part of it anyway - did he realise she was actually addressing him.
He placed the fork down carefully and silently on the plate, then slowly straightened up and stared directly at the girl, barely able to believe that she had actually been speaking to him. She ought to be like the rest, and ignore him when he was distancing himself. Still... He didn't mind.
He watched her a while longer, and finally decided that - although it wasn't a question - this statement deserved a response.
He reached into his pocket and took out his pen and notebook, and wrote two simple words in his neat, curvy handwriting.

Likewise, Josie.

He held the note up just long enough for her to read, then replaced pad and pen in his pocket and turned back to his cake, carefully eating a mouthful.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 am

Surprised at this question, Josie leaned forward anyway.
"My Mum died when i was 5.." she smiled sadly, letting her know it was okay.
"My Dad? He has a perfect family of 4, him, his new wife, and 2 perfect kids, blonde haired and blue eyed. I didn't seem to fit in, so away i ran" she nimbly indicated herself running with her fingers, before curling them into a fist and resting it in her lap.
Suddenly she saw Ty pull out a pad and begin writing.
"Likewise, Josie" it said.
"You don't speak?" she asked, curious, mesmorised and in full disbelief at the same time.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 am

Ty shook his head in response to Josie's question, and Lizzie - watching from the sidelines - decided to add an explanation. A faint mocking smile twitched at her lips as she spoke. "Ah, yes. Old Ty here 'made a pact of silence'." Her fingers made sarcastic quotation marks in the air, and Lizzie snickered to herself - making it clear exactly what she thought of Tyson's 'silence pact'. Ty didn't seem to mind. He simply ignored her.
Lizzie looked back to Josie then, and her expression became sympathetic. "I'm sorry about your family." She said quietly, twisting her hands in her lap. She glanced briefly at Ty, who nodded faintly, and took out his notebook again.

Your Dad sounds like a jerk.

The note was flaunted for just a moment, before Ty put his book away again, and stabbed savagely at the final piece of his cake. As usual, he said exactly what he thought exactly how he thought it. Any man who could just forget his dead wife and let his teenage daughter slip away did not deserve to be called a man at all. It was cruel, and it was wrong.
Glaring angrily, Lizzy punched Ty on the arm, causing the piece of cake to fall off his fork and back onto the plate.
He closed his eyes for a moment, then turned to Lizzie with exaggerated patience and raised his eyebrows questioningly.
"Would you be a little more sensitive?!" She snapped furiously, and Ty simply shook his head. Lizzie glared mutinously at him. "How would you like it if somebody called our Dad a jerk, huh?"
Tyson's expression hardened, and he ignored Lizzie and turned back to the cake, stabbing the fork into it and popping it into his mouth in one jerky movement, leaving a few small crumbs on the plate.
He turned back to the window then, and stared aloofly out of it - distancing himself from the people around him. They could do and say whatever they wanted. He didn't care. It no longer involved him, after all...

Once Ty had turned away, Lizzie shook her head and turned back to Josie with an exasperated sigh. "Don't mind him." She said simply, dismissing Ty with a wave of her hand. "And sorry about that... He's got no subtlety." She gave an apologetic smile, shrugging her shoulders helplessly.
"Y'know, we should probably get going soon..." Lizzie said slowly, glancing at the watch on her wrist - though Ty knew that she had picked it out of a dumpster, and that it had never worked. "But I'd love to get together sometime, Josie, if you're free."

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:21 am

Taken aback by his note, she blinked slowly, hiding her hurt. She still loved him, despite his flaws, and didn't take such obvious notes easily.
She shook her head and pasted a smile on.
"Its fine" she nodded reassuringly, casting a subtle glare in Ty's direction.

Once Liz had patched things up, making them look polite, - such a fluster, she sat back down.
Annabelle, off in the distance, heard her murmuring something about catching up again, and when she looked up Liz was looking at her watch.
"That would be nice" she said mechanically, though she knew it wasn't true, she probably wouldn't ever see these strangers again, though it had been nice.

"I never got to ask, where do you two stay?" she added quickly, blurting it out suddenly, and unexpectedly.
She looked at the clock and realised her shift ended in five minutes.
With all due respect towards her boss, she had gone over her break, but she could deal with the pay loss today, since she got free food and made some good friends.. well friend, she corrected herself again, glancing over at Ty for the fifth time that day.

"I end my shift in five minutes," she shrugged, sighing out the sentence so it hung amid them like mystic fog.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 am

Upon being asked where they stayed, Ty stiffened instantly, and Lizzie began chattering merrily away with a flourish of her hands. "Oh," She began eagerly, "It's this neat old place on the corner of..." She trailed off as a movement beside her caught her attention, and she saw Ty writing something on that bothersome little notebook of his. "Tyson." She said warningly. He looked at her, his expression dull and almost pitying. She knew exactly what he was thinking. He didn't approve of lying, but she didn't approve of having a reputation as a street kid. She knew Ty didn't either... At least, she assumed as much, so she figured that she was doing him a favour in when she did next. She snatched the pen away from him and stuffed it into her own pocket.
Ty's expression remained unchanging, but he was hurt. That gesture was for more effective than any 'shut up'.
"You've done enough action, thank you, wise guy." Lizzie stated mockingly, turning her back on Ty and addressing Josie again. "Yeah, like I was saying, we live..."
But Ty wasn't sticking around to hear it. As Lizzie chattered animatedly on, he got up and left the shop. Lizzie could lie and fool herself all she liked, but he wasn't going to. What was Lizzie's plan with the girl, anyway...? His sister was a talented actress, and he knew for a fact that she had to have a reason for acting so friendly toward Josie. He sighed, kicking a loose stone as he walked down the street.

Meanwhile, Lizzie was still chatting to Josie. "So! Since you get out now, d'you want to go out and do something with me?" Lizzie asked with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 am

"That sounds like a nice place" Josie smiled, but she knew that they were both living a lie.
She looked Liz in the eye, ignoring Ty as he stood up and began to walk away.
"You're always always welcome to stay with me, i have to extra beds in my room" she offered softly, holding her hand out.

Suddenly she realised that despite meeting moments ago, despite being total opposites, strangers, unlikelies, they were one.
Unlike others, they had a connection, they knew the horrors of the real world, and both didn't want to admit having experienced it.
She took Liz's hand when she failed to react to her offer, and pulled her out of the seat.
"I'd love to see your house" she winked, pulling her out the door and walking down the street, Liz close behind.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 am

Lizzie fell silent in shock as Josie saw through her bluff, but she soon recovered and laughed at the younger girl pulled her to her feet. "No, I'm serious." She objected with a laugh. "Don't pay any attention to Ty, he was just..." She trailed off,then smiled brightly and skipped over to the door. "C'mon, let's go out and do something, I'll take you back to my place later. Ty should be waiting there, unless he's off sulking somewhere." She laughed, then took Josie's hand and tugged her out of the shop.

She lead her along for a while, chatting to her to keep her busy, until finally they came to a dark alleyway.
"Wait a minute..." Lizzie patted her pockets with a convincing frown. "I think I dropped something back there..." And she walked back to the road, leaving Josie alone in the gloom.
That was all it took.
From the shadows, Stix emerged: Knife in his hand and sinister grin on his face. "Hi there..." He said softly, his voice silky smooth and snake-like. "You're in the wrong place at the wrong time, little Missy."
And he lunged forward and grabbed her arm - sinking his fingers into her skin with a vice grip.
"C'mon, guys! We gots us another one!" He called, and the gang emerged from behind dumpsters and old discarded boxes. Stix clapped his hand over Josie's mouth, and tugged her close to him. "Now don't you scream, darling... You'll be worth much less if we have to cut out your pretty little tongue..."
He flicked his own tongue over her ear, then laughed raucously - the menacingly sound echoed by his gang. Lizzie had done well. Just this past week, he'd got his hands on 3 more girls...

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:07 am

Josie cried out in shock and fear.
She kicked and screamed, tears trailing down her cheeks, flowing into rivers.
"LIZ" She shrieked, desperate to get anyones attention, not just hers.
Where was Liz? She'd just 'disappeared' which seemed almost, fishy.
Ignoring these thoughts, instinct for survival kicked in and she thrashed about within the mans arms, his evil laugh running down her spine like a million spiders.
"HELP!" she cried, more tears flowing profusely for her bright green eyes, now dampened with worry.
She glanced around in spite of her furious worry, looking for Ty, Liz or anyone who would help her.
"TY! LIZ, ANYONE, HELP!" she screamed louder, her throat burning with fire, ripping and licking up at the sides.
She soon lost her breath and could barely mumble a word, and began to stop thrashing about, losing her energy.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 am

Ty stalked sulkily onwards for a while, before a sudden scream ripped through the air and grabbed his attention. He could almost have sworn he'd heard his name... But that couldn't be possible, especially since he preferred to be called by his full name, rather than the shortened version Lizzie insisted on using. And that was not Lizzie's voice.
He shifted uncertainly from foot to foot, wondering what to do. It should not have bothered him, but it did. He should not have felt inclined to get involved, either, but again - he did.
With a growl of frustration, Ty spun on his heel and dashed toward the sound, slowing as he drew nearer, and sneaking stealthily into the alleyway.
Sure enough, there stood Stix, and held tightly in his arms was-
No...
No!
Surely Lizzie would not have stooped that low?! To sell Josie out like that after she'd been so good to them...
The very idea wounded his pride, and Tyson felt his blood begin to boil instantly.
He stepped out from the shadows and confronted Stix, holding up 3 fingers. He counted one second, and flicked one down, leaving 2 remaining. His message could not have been clearer.
Stix burst out laughing, tugging the girl closer to him and taking a step away. "Ya think I'll listen to you, Tyson?" He jeered mockingly.
Ty nodded solemnly, and the entire gang burst out laughing.
Perfect... If they had underestimated him, that would give him the element of surprise. But the truth was, he didn't want a fight...
He actually didn't have a plan. He had no clue what to do...
Ty flicked down another finger, and Stix ignored the gesture, and instead made one of his own - indicating for the gang to move forward. There were only 3 or 4 of them, not too many... They stepped toward Ty, cracking their knuckles threateningly.
Next thing he knew, the first one hand lunged at him. Ty ducked aside, and the fool cracked his head on the wall behind him, crashing to the ground howling in pain. The next one threw a punch at Tyson's face, but he ducked aside, then brought his knee up sharply to catch the man in the crotch. He was fighting dirty and he knew it, but he didn't care. This was street fighting.
He turned on his final attacker, who had hung back until this stage, seeming slightly nervous. Ty feinted toward him, and the nervous man released a scream and scrambled quickly away, staring at Ty as though he was some sort of monster as his eyes gleamed blood-red in the light of the streetlamp. Stix noticed this, too, and he began to shift uncertainly. "Do you really want to fight this battle, Ty...? Ask yourself, man. Do you really want to go into this?"
Seeming utterly bored, Ty began to redo his braid - fixing up the stray hairs that had escaped during his little skirmish.
Stix stared at him incredulously.
Once he was done, Ty held up his 3 fingers again, and flicked one down.
With a frustrated snarl, Stix released Josie. "You'll regret this decision, Tyson." He snapped, and with that he turned and sprinted away.
Stix was not stupid. He knew the dangers of being injured on the street... He would never fight without backup. Ty had known that, and he had used it to his advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 am

Josie watched, as Ty came around the corner, and she heaved in relief until another realization hit. If Liz had left her like this, what would Ty, cruel, obnoxious Ty do?!

She began to scream louder but they were muffled instantly, as a large hand was clamped over her mouth, a nail digging into her jaw.
She watched silently as Ty began to battle, flinching in disgust as people were kicked and cracked.
She closed her eyes in ignorance, not wanting to see, until suddenly she was released, and she dropped to the ground in shock, pulling her knees up to her chest and rocking back and forth.
The man had ran.
Gone.
And she was left staring at Ty, her eyes glassy and her lip trembling, afraid, alone and confused.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:40 am

Ty stared at Josie. She seemed okay, and he was glad of that - though he knew he shouldn't really have minded...
She looked scared and confused though, and who could blame her? After what Lizzie had done...
Damn Lizzie! Was there no low to which she would not stoop for a quick buck?! What was the point in living if a person had to sell their soul to do it?
Tyson growled softly to himself in frustration, then shook off the thoughts and turned his attention back to Josie. He felt the urge to say something to comfort her, so he acted upon it - reaching into his pocket to retrieve his notebook - only to find that the pen wasn't there. Lizzie still had it.
He frowned, then shrugged helplessly and put the notebook away again, leaving his hands in his pockets and turning his head to stare aloofly at nothing in particular - just anywhere but at Josie.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 am

She watched Ty as he stared at her, long and hard, a wave of anger rippling across his defined features.
He was slightly beautiful.
Reaching into his pocket, she saw a sigh of frustration escape his shaped lips, and she shuddered another tremble, out of nerves and shock.
Was he not speaking? After fighting the men off, saving her life, would he really just stand there?
and would he ever look her in the bloody eye?

Sitting up more, and leaning against a large rubbish bin, she sighed softly and wiped the tears from her eyes, hoping she didn't look too ruffled despite just going through a near kidnapping.
"thanks" she uttered softly, scrunching her fingers into tight balls, tucking them into the palms of her hands, despite the pain of her nails digging into the soft flesh.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 am

Ty looked at Josie as she spoke, and his expression softened to the extent that he appeared almost sympathetic. He pushed himself away from the wall where he was leaning and walked calmly over to her.
His eyes darted over her, and he noticed her clenched fists, and knew that she was struggling to contain herself. He knew, because he had been through the same thing. Powerful emotions were difficult things to control, and even more difficult to hide... She must be hurting herself.
In a rare moment of kindness, Tyson reached down and took Josie's hand, his strong fingers prying hers away from her palm, then closing around them as he hauled her to her feet. His expression remained the same, though. His mouth just a simple straight line, never smiling, his eyes seeming dull, as though he didn't really care what had happened, or what would happen.
Apparently he did care a little though... Otherwise he'd not have done something so foolish as to help out in the first place. The thought annoyed him slightly. He was going soft.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 am

Surprised, taken aback and almost scared that Ty's sudden appearance of kindness would disappear all too soon, she stood up, his hands still clasped around hers.
Warmth flooded her, and she rubbed her thumb against the warm skin of his hand absentmindedly, darting glances at the floor than back at Ty, her green eyes once again filled with promise, bright and lively.

She saw him slightly frown but decided to ignore it, since Ty was not one to dwell on the past, nor feelings of the present.
She didn't pull away, yet wasn't sure how to react to his actions, confused and muddled as to why he still wouldn't speak despite the situation. [i]
She was the first to speak, - obviously.
"Who were they?" she whispered quietly, still shuddering at the memory, although it had happened only moments earlier.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:10 am

When Ty felt Josie's thumb rubbing his hand, he decided he'd had enough, and gently removed his hand from her grip, shoving both hands back into his pockets and reverting to his usual aloof stance. He had never been the most sociable sort to begin with, and that would not change now.
"Who were they?"
Tyson heard Jodie's question, and he knew the answer, too - but he had no means of answering it. Feeling a powerful flash of irritation toward Lizzie for taking his pen, and thus stealing his only means of communication, Ty stewed in his bad temper for a moment. Then he shrugged it off and removed his hands from his pockets, flaunting his empty palms and simply hoping that Josie would understand: He had no means of answering her. He was hardly going to jump around miming everything like some little kid in a game of charades... He wanted to answer her, he really did, but he couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Bee- Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 am

[/u][i]Slightly shuddering, Josie stared into his eyes with hers, bright and gleaming.
Was he seriously not going to even try answering her?
She scrambled to her feet, and awkwardly pressed her nails into her palms again, the pain coming across as a sensation of relaxation.
She walked over to where a ball of rope was laying, and a bag left from one of the men.
She tipped it upside down, ignoring the numerous amounts of drugs, and a handgun that fell out from it, and amongst the midst of everything she found a pencil.
Thrusting it towards the confused, yet now understanding boy, she bit her lip, and flashed a spark of anger across her face, hoping it took effect.
Whilst waiting for him to finish writing on his pad, she glanced around, worried that they'd come back.

-Bee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next