Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over==

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over== - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over==

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:16 pm

[aww man!]

He smilled intensifying his kiss and moving his hands on her upper torso "Neither do i " he looked around for a second "but here?"
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over== - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen/WereWolf ==Reflection Cometh Over==

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm

I smiled and looked at him. "It really doesnt matter, as long as its with you" i said to him smiling sweetly. I kissed him again and then pulled away my hands now in his as i smiled and looked at him.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

I smiled and kissed her openly. "how about latter 9? my house maybe?" he had no clue what he was thinking all of it was just about being with her and making her happy

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm

I nodded with a smile. "Okay.." i said thinking for a moment, "Are we going to fast? Its just i really like you and i wanna be with you now and nobody else, and i have all these feelings for you" i said to him. "I havent known you for even an hour and i already feel like i love.." i stopped and looked down. "Your house is good" i said nodding fast like.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 pm

i lift her chin "I love you too" he said meaningfully " and i feel all that and more it seems" he didnt think 9 could come fast enough . "so lets go to the pack i have congrats to give out" i go to the pack and congratulate them and i kiss her good bye and go home .

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm

I smiled heading home myself. When i got home i got into the shower and out fixing my hair and went and set down on my ed wanting 9 to come around.

[Gtg..]
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

He heard the clock strike 9 he was positively nervous and didnt know what was going to happen..........

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 am

I walked downstairs and set down on my couch and looked around sighing. I seen the clock and it was 9'05. I sighed, and yawn slipping out as i watched tv waiting on him.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

I rang the door bell and waited nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 am

I smiled hearing the door bell and got up opening the door and smiling athim. "Hey" i said stepping to the side so he could come in.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 am

"Hey " i smiled " did u want anything to eat?" he brang his finger to her chin stroking it lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 am

I smiled and looked at him. "No, im not really hungry..right now" i said to him smiling.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 am

I smilled i was unsure what to do exactly so i kissed her , while kissing i slowly went into her bed room just still kissing her heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:30 am

I smiled and kept kissing him. I walked over to my bed and set down pulling him on me and kept on kissing.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 am

I smile and i oush her onto the bed opening my mouth more

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am

I opened my mouth as well and kept kising him running my hands up his shirt and up to his chest and stomach.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

This made me shiver and i did the same to her i rolled her over ontop of me and un hooked her bra. but i just kissed her

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 am

I smiled and kept kissing him. I felt him undo my bra and i smiled.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:42 am

I kissed down her neck gingerly.i took off my own shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 am

I smiled as he kissed down my neck. I set up and slipped my shirt off the bra going with it. I went back to kissing him and started to kiss down his neck and chest.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:55 am

I shivered as she kissed down my chest. I rubbed her chest and kissed her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 am

I smiled and came back up to hhis lips kissing him.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:00 pm

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her even more affectionately now the imprinting urge taking over him making him more intense. I released my self of my pants . i tugged at hers " i cant ...control myself..." he said between kisses

Back to top Go down

Post  roxeh Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 pm

I stopped and looked at him. I swallowed. "its fine.." i said to him smiling. I took my pants off and kept on kissing him.
roxeh
roxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 pm

I smiled at her and pulled her ontop of me. My hands were every where.i looked at her "I have to imprint on you the last step of you becoming mine" he was afraid that he would hurt her but he knew either way she would heal quickly."then u have to do it to me " he showed her his three claws "close your eyes please" he was scared . He kissed her openng his mouth there tongues together he gently but surely brought his claws to her hip and made three delicate intricate lines . "your mine" he said in her ear as the marks healed and sealed as the pattern "your turn to print on me wherever u want"he snickered slyly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next