Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG)

2 posters

Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG)

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Create it as we go I suppose?

We can have more than one character..

You go first so i can decide what character to use =]

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Character

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Name: Wind Song
Breed/sex: Mustang Stallion
Coat Color: Dark Bay--long black mane and tail
Attitude: Easy going, Tough when he has to be, feels a need to change

Wind Song stood at the top of the cliff, smelling the wind. Nothing new came to his nostrils and he was growing tired of the same ole routine. He was growing restless. His father had moved the band to the valley months ago and Wind Song knew it was time to move on and make his own life. Create his own band. As he looked at the herd one last time, he hoped he would do his father proud and started walking east and out of the valley all alone.

everest

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Re: Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG)

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Name: Kunama
Breed: Mustang x Arab
Looks: Black with unique white markings.
White ears, white blaze on face, 4 white socks with spirals along her legs.
Personality: You'll see

Kunama sniffed the air and heaved a deep sigh, for today was the day where her herd was ready to begin the breeding season.
She herself was a prize mare within the herd because of her unique markings and being sired by the great Pride, Southern Star.
She picked her hooves daintily through the cobbled bush ,where she found herself welcomed into the herd, where they were grazing peacefully.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty The journey starts

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Wind Song left the peaceful valley and paused to sniff the wind. He smelled something he was interested in and headed towards the scent. The wind carried the scent farther then he thought and he found himself in a precarious predicament. He had stumbled onto a band of horses. The scent he had followed was coming from that band. perhaps a mare in heat. he surveyed the band and then he saw her, a beautiful black mare that was not pure mustang. He stood there mesmerized by her beauty, not caring if he was spotted or not.

everest

Back to top Go down

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Kunama grazed softly, lipping at the grass slowly, not really tasting the sweet juice within each blade.
She could sense a presence, and ignored the young foals that had been born early, frolicking nearby.
Lifting her head, the wind caught her mane and it blew around her face, making her look mystical.
In the distance she could see a strong stallion, staring directly at her.
He was mysterious, yet beautiful at the same time.
Dipping her head down to lip at the grass, she kept a close eye on the stallion, glancing at him every minute or so.
She was interested in what he was doing near her herd.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Be Bold!

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Wind Song watched the mare tease him, he felt something he had never felt before. he just had to go meet her. He pawed the ground with indecision and thought to himself. "Be bold". You are the son of Ash, king of these parts. Go start your herd. With that, he took of at a trot. He did not want to seam too eager, nor did he want to be too shy. He proudly and easily made his way towards the herd, hoping it's leader would not be too forceful and mean. All the while, he kept his eye on the black mare.

everest

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Love at first sight ?

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Kunama raised her head again and nickered softly when she saw the stallion drawing near.
She whinnied, remembering not to cause a fuss and trotted to meet him, stopping by a ravine to take a drink.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty twiterpated

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Wind Song saw the mare stop eating and come to him. He met her half way making sure to keep a wary eye out for the band leader. As he came to a stop, the scent of the mare really became to him like that of a calming drug. He reached forward to touch her with his nose to see if she was friendly.

everest

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Get away!

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:54 pm

The stallion touched her nose, nuzzling her.
Jumping in fright she reared, striking the stallion in the chest.
Never had a stallion done this! Was it a sign of peace?
She lowered her head a nickered in fright, trying to figure out what the stallion wanted.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty This is unexpected!

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Wind Song was taken back by the mare's reaction, he backed up and gave the mare some room. It hurt where she had hit him, but he did not let it show. Then he spoke unaware that the mare's reaction had indeed drawn the gaze of the band leader.

"Sorry to startle you. I meant no harm. I was trying to simply say hello."

everest

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Apologies

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"Why i'm so sorry, i took it the wrong way" she nickered in her musical voice, which sounded like bells.
She walked forward and nuzzled him slightly, dipping her head as she did so.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty whew!

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Wind Song returned the nuzzle and said.

"My name is Wind Song. I decided to leave my herd and go off on my own. It was time. My father was about to kick me out anyway. Ash is not one to let 3 year olds stay in his herd, son or not! What is your name?"

everest

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Run Away

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm

She smiled softly at this sweetheart of a stallion.
"My name is Kunama, son of Southern Star" she whickered.
"I plan to leave this herd soon, but i dislike the idea of myself being alone in the bush"
She stared off.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Perhaps we could stick together?

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Wind Song tried to hide the excitement he felt when he heard Kunama say she was thinking about striking out on her own. He was still young and rather untested himself, but feeling bold, he thought perhaps he could take care of Kunama, if she wanted to go with him that is.

He stood there for a bit contemplating what he was about to propose. Would she go with him?

"We could stick together and make a band of our own?" he said calmly and quietly.

everest

Back to top Go down

Post  *BumbleBee* Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Surprised and taken aback, she smiled.
"Really? That would be quite a good idea i suppose.. if you're wanting to start a herd or travel in a small group"
She pawed at the ground, hiding her pleasure in his asking her to follow him.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Unwelcome intruder!

Post  everest Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 pm

It appeared it was decided then. Wind Song could see that the mare was excited as was he himself. He looked back the way he had come from.

"I was headed west. My band is in the valley and I want to get as far away from them as I can. "

As he spoke, he heard a rumbling, a thunder of hooves moving fast and getting closer. His first thought was that is was the leading stallion coming to protect what was his. He had the urge to run, but knowing that Kunama wanted to go with him, he stood his ground and braced for what was to come, not quite certain what was going to happen in the next seconds.

everest

Back to top Go down

Post  *BumbleBee* Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:03 am

"That sounds great" She replied enthusiastically, swallowing the grass she was eating.
She flicked her mane out of her face and pawed the ground, excited.

Suddenly she stopped in fear as she heard a deep rumbling of hooves.
She pricked her ears and gasped, looking frantically around.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Everest and Boss (Wild Horse RPG) Empty Brace for the fight!

Post  everest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:10 am

Wind Song turned to face his opponent head on. He was a huge blue roan that looked like a tank. Nostrils were flaring, ears back, he looked ready to fight! This had to be the lead stallion. Wind Song was afraid, but tried his best to not let it show. He stood there, every muscle in his body tight, ready to spring into action.

The roan did not appear to be slowing and Wind Song waited until the last second to side step out of the way. He was not going to run unless there was no choice. He could see the anger in the stallions eyes as he ran by them.

everest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down