Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content Empty Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Made the post.
Just so we have it

Maricia "Ria" Chastmen
16 years old
Baby blue, puppy-dog eyes. Messy layered chocolate brown hair that sweeps down across her right eye which goes down to her mid-chest. Doesn't necessarily have a specific style. She could fill the country-girl boots or the modern-chick heels. But, she wears what she feels like, when she feels like. Her hair either in a messy bun or down, framing her face. Her eyes are usually rimmed with brown eyeliner, then accented with pink and grey eyeshadow to give it the smokey eye look. Her personality is usually quite stand-off-ish. Around the girls she has many friends. But, the minute that you get a guy close to her that she doesn't know she gets quiet and hides behind her bangs and friends. She can 'read' the girls emotions and tell whether they are lying to her because she can't stand to be betrayed, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content Empty Re: Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

Post  Sammie Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Kyle Sutter (Friends call him Lee)
17 years old
He has deep blue eyes, set jaw and short brown hair. His hair is often styled so it sticks up a long the middle but no means is it a Mohawk. He looks like a bad boy, street fighter but he is really not. He kick boxes and fights in a ring but nothing bad. He can pull any style off by mostly can be seen in jeans, classic shirt that is rolled up and some pair of his sneakers. He can be a bit of a goof and wear his aviator style sunglasses, sometimes he wears leather bracelet around his wrist, he does wear dog tags around his neck, when he is finished with school he is going to go into the military.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content Empty Re: Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 pm

((Classic shirt? XD Sorryyy ive never heard of that. Anyways. Ill start. Sorry for the shortness))

((Ill say its summer. So we dont have to bother with school. Anddd. I dun care where they are really. So beach, no beach?))

Ria awoke that morning and stretched out her slightly stiff limbs. Blinking once she hopped into the shower before getting dressed in a black, off the shoulder top with a thin sleeveless black tank also on underneath and then a pair of dark denim shorts that hit her mid-thigh. She applied her usual makeup of black rimming her eyes and a silvedy glitter eyeshadow that reflected eith a blur tint due to her deep aqua orbs. Stuffing her feet into a pair of pumps she slid her purse over her shoulder and began the short walk to a local cafe for her morning frappucino.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:55 pm

(Lol its a button up kinda shirt I see guys wearing them all the time, they roll the sleeves up -pets puppies tummy-)

Kyle had been lying in bed awake for some time, his shoulder was stiff from last night’s fight but he was use to the pain by now. Standing he stretched and rolled his shoulder before heading to the shower. Getting out he threw on a pair of cargo shorts and a dark blue classic shirt which he rolled the sleeves, he styled his hair and brushed his teeth, slipping his wallet and phone into his pockets, he headed out the house and to the café for a coffee. He arrived and ordered his coffee, when it was given to him he left and walked down to the beach, taking a seat on a rock he took a sip of his coffee and looked out enjoying the silence for now.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 pm

((Ohhhh. I know what you are talking bout now. Just not too common in Texas here. With us cowboys and yalls and.... /End horrible pathetic stereotyping))

Ria slid out of the cafe, drink in hand, before heading towards the beach. She slipped out of her pumps and held them in her free hand before starting to walk where the waves hit the shore, feeling the water mesh with the sand into her feet.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Kyle watched a girl walk in the surf, her pumps hanging in her free hand. He smiled and shook his head, his deep blues, taking in her slim figure. He sipped at his coffee and continued to watch her. He finally decided to get up the nerve to go and introduce himself instead of looking like a creeper from a far. He stood and slipped his feet out of his flip flops and headed down. Kyle approached her, Hey im Kyle and you are? He spoke, she looked familiar maybe he had seen her in school or something. He waited for her to speak.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 pm

((Ach. Brain too tired. Urm. Can you maybe have what he says in quotes. It helps me process things a lot quicker, ecspecially at 12:30 in the morning.))

Ria turned her head to look at the new person, stopping in her tracks and losing her absentminded nature. "Oh. Hello," she said, tilting her chin up slightly so she could actually look at him. "Ria. Nice to meet you Kyle..." she said with a tiny smile, shifting her position so her whole body was actually facing him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 pm

(Apparently my computer decided to be a butt and take them away lol
Oh lord so short ): )

He smiled and watched her turn to face him full on, “Just as it is nice to meet you,” he spoke and took a sip of his coffee, looking at her again, he had defiantly seen her at school now that he was actually up close to her, “Ria it’s a beautiful and interesting name.” He spoke smiling at her as he waited.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 pm

((Sorry. My posts are really short on my phone))

Ria took a tiny sip of her frappucino before speaking, "thank you," she said smiling brightly at the compliment, still rather confused as to why he had come over here, but not objecting to meeting someone new and recieving compliments. "So. Are you just walking out here as I am? Or, do you have some mysterious agenda?" she said with a tiny smirk, taking in his outfit and deciding mysterious agenda probably fit the boy.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 pm

(Awww, im think one more post then I got to go lol)

He grinned, "no problem for such a pretty girl as yourself." He couldn’t help but laugh at her comment, "no just out for a walk much like you though I would like to have a mystery agenda." He smiled and sipped his coffee, "if you would like we could continue this walk together and talk?" He started to walk off, his feet and bottoms of his jeans getting wet but he didn’t care, he walked really slow waiting on her to make up her mind.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 pm

((Aww. Okay))

Ria bobbed her head and caught up with him quietly. "Thanks," she said again with a smile, laughing as he had "darn. And here i was hoping there would be something intriguing for once," she said teasingly befire ooking uo to him as they walked, "sounds nice. What exactly shall we talk about?" she questioned kindly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Ok I need to go to bed long day tomorrow bye bye
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 pm

((Kk))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 am

(AHHH puppy is running around way to much energy lol)

He nodded, "sorry nothing intriguing today im plum out of ideas," he spoke with a laugh and a smile before taking a sipped his coffee, looking over at her as they walked. He thought about what they should talk about but nothing came to mind, he was feeling that a completely random conversation was about to ensue and he really had no problem with that, he was a guy who just went along. "Hmm im not for sure we could talk about why the beautiful Ria is walking by herself and not with another man, surely you must have someone?" He questioned looking over at her and waiting.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 am

Ria smiled, "thats fine. I understand, my mind has decided it doesnt enjoy working during the summer also." she said with a tiny smirk and taking a sip of her coffee, feeling herself starting to blush with his next words. "Ria is alone, because every guy thats bothered to ask her out was downright rude bout it" she said with a light shrug. "Doesnt matter though, wouldnt expect better from half the school even if they tried." she said with a slight roll of the eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 am

He smiled and caught the roll of her eyes, he chuckled, “well Im not one of those rude guys, I have morals and views on how a women should be treated.” He smiled, he had come from the south what do expect? “Sorry just a good ol southern boy right here and I guess I was taught right,” he laughed and looked over at her again, “so would this amazing, intelligent, girl like to accompany me on Saturday night to a movie and then to go look at the stars on the beach?” He smiled, he didn’t think it was rude the way he had asked her, he wasn’t that kind of a guy and so he silently waited to see what she had to say.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am

Ria smiled, cocking her head lightly towards him, a slight gleam in her eyes. "Id love to," she said with a grin on her face before taking a sip of her cold beverage.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm

He smiled and looked over at her, then I will pick you up at seven. He looked ahead and then back to her, “ so where do you come from? South Carolina for me.” He smiled and shook his head, Zia would love it here I will have to remember to bring her along. He sighed and waited.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Ria smiled, "sounds good," she said before looking out at the waves for a second. "Texas, its nicer here though," she said quietly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm

He smiled,” everything is bigger in Texas right?” he laughed softly and looked at her, “why do you like it better here? “ He asked quietly, “Im good listener you can tell me anything you want, Ria im only concerned it looks like something is eating you.” Kyle really was only trying to help and sometimes that got him into trouble but he hopped that wouldn’t be the case with her.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Ria bit her lip, looking at him. "You, honestly, don't know me..." she said, shrugging. "I like beaches and fresh air better than being confined in a city. And besides that, my father is finally gone." she said before looking back out at the water.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm

He nodded, “true I don’t know you but I sure would like to get to know you. He smiled, much like myself I prefer the open spaces and outdoors before the city, my dog Zia prefers it as well.” He smiled and continued to walk, looking out to the water, getting lost in his thoughts.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Ria simply bobbed her head and stayed silent, taking one last sip of her beverage as she continued walking, not totally sure on what to say.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:18 pm

(eh time jump lol)
It had been what he would have thought a successful day the other day, he had just finished rolling up the sleeves up on his shirt, he took the stairs two at a time said good bye to his mother and grabbed the keys to his 2011 zr1 corvette and getting into the car he followed the gps in which he had programed the directions she had given him. He looked at the flowers that sat in the seat hoping she would like them, he stopped the car and grabbed the flowers and headed up to her door, ringing the doorbell he waited.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Ria answered the door in a waist hugging red dress, her hair up slightly. Though, the dress was very casual in most terms. "Hey," she said before taking the flowers and smelling them slightly, "They are so pretty!" she said with a grin, "Thanks!" she slid back into the house after motioning for him to follow and then she put them in a vase. "What movie?" she asked, not really caring before heading out towards his car.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next