Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammie and Rorahkins!

2 posters

Go down

Sammie and Rorahkins!  Empty Sammie and Rorahkins!

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 am

We sort of know the plot Smile

General Info~
Race Name: 'Business as Usual'
Stable Name: 'B' / 'Bee'
Breed: Thoroughbred
Looks~
Coat: Black, tiny hints of grey
Mane & Tail Colour: Black
Leg Markings-
Back Left: None
Back Right: None
Front Left: None
Front Right: None
Face Markings: Small star on forehead.
Hoof Colour: Light black / dark grey
Race Details~
Number of Races in Lifetime: 106
Number of Races Won: 91 (85% Won)
Racing Colours: Black and Gold stripes
Horse Details~
Parents: Fairytale Lover X Fool's Gold
Personality: Bee is a very laid back horse, enjoying the good life, being pampered as a racehorse and loves all the attention. Although he has a high win percentage, he doesn't get overly cocky, much.

[[I don't know if I should do a jockey form or not, are we going to be both? :3 ]]
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Sammie and Rorahkins!  Empty Re: Sammie and Rorahkins!

Post  Sammie Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:47 am

General Info~
Race Name: Shes Sensational
Stable Name: Sensation
Breed: Thoroughbred
Looks~
Coat: Dark bay
Mane & Tail Colour: Black
Leg Markings-
Back Left: None
Back Right: None
Front Left: None
Front Right: None
Face Markings: None
Hoof Colour: Black
Race Details~
Number of Races in Lifetime: 25
Number of Races Won: 24
Racing Colours: Navy and White
Horse Details~
Parents: Hes Mighty Fine x Shes Jigged
Personality: She is feisty and firey, she isnt laid back she always wants to go, she is head strong and as hurt people, jocky's and stablehands. She isnt afraid and she is eager to do her job.

Nah we can just play them if we want (:
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 am

[[I hope this is going to be a good RP Very Happy A lot of my RPs with other people have been slightly neglected by them... :3 ]]

The distant thump-thump-thumping of a heartbeat was all he could hear, the echoing scream of a commentator meant nothing to him as the ground rushed by below his hooves, and the finish line was in sight. Affording a quick glance sideways, he saw the opponent...He had to push himself...Again and again the sting of the whip tore through his aching muscles, sweat dripping off his sleek coat as his jockey urged him to go that little bit faster, but he was tired...so tired...and the humidity of the midday sun wasn't making anything easier. Thousands of spectators yelled from the stands, but they were just irritating background noises...rather like the buzzing of the summer flies in the meadows...The finishing line still seemed like an age away, and when the stallion looked again, his opponent was less than a head behind him, so close, and yet it was enough...A massive roar threatened to deafen him when the first inch of his muzzle crossed the post, a roar for the winner...The sting of the jockey's whip still burned like fire, but at least it was over. The racehorse slowed to a canter, then a walk, as his trainer rushed out onto the track. The humans exchanged some words that he blanked out, his lungs were going to burst, his legs were shaking, and yet his jockey still stayed mounted. Get off! He called in his mind Get off! I need water... The dizzying thrill of winning the race didn't affect him anymore, the novelty had worn off many trophies ago. He wished it would all be over, he didn't want to go to the winner's circle...he wanted his box. His nice, clean box with plenty of fresh hay and water...Bright camera flashes engulfed him as his jockey dismounted and stood by his side, a great weight had been lifted, his legs were no longer shaking. Sweat still drenched his sleek, muscular body as the reporters rushed up to interview my trainer and jockey, while someone else took me back. They completely untacked me, save for a (thankfully) loose headcollar. They then hosed me down, the cool water splashing all over my hot body, before leading me back to where our trailer was parked.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 pm

(o.o I have no idea were that came from lol)

Her big race was later, she was being led around the paddock, red number one across her back the light saddle on top of that. A throaty whinny left her as her nape arched and showed all veins and muscles, she kicked out and started dancing and jigging alongside her handlers, one on each side holding all fours on the ground. She had lost her race last week, ruining her perfect winnings but her trainer didn’t care, she stole a glance to the crowd around the paddock, pointing and nodding she saw her trainer briefing the jockey. She flattened her ears, the call of riders up was muffled as she felt the thud on her back, she started prancing and jigging more, through the tunnel and it only proceeded to get worse once the dirt was under hoof. The jockey upon her back was the only one she hadn’t hurt thus far. She was allowed to warm up, a brief gallop before she was pulled back, the sun beat on her dark coat, the sweat already forming as she was lead to the gates. Number four and eight being loaded before she was, her hip slammed the side of the gate, she shook and tossed her head as the last horse was loaded and that bell rang, she shot off. Not impressively, no she wasn’t even on the lead she was five back and sitting pretty, her jockeys soft approach to guiding her around traffic was enough to settle her, she was making her move as they hit the last corner, mouth a gape and the thudding of hooves echoed in her pinned ears, the roar of adoring fans and the cheers of those who were hoping to get lucky. Her nose was at the rump of the leader as they finished rounding the corner, she could feel the whip, the sting on her coat as she was asked to run and blew pass the other and managed to win by three lengths, she was slowed from run to canter down to trot then a walk, she fought with the jockey momentarily before she was allowed to trot back, dark coat looking black as she was circled on the track, cameras flashed causing her to freak, the whites of her eyes showing as the jockey finally got off her and the saddle was lifted and she was walked around before she was lead to the barns, her hulking 17.2 frame towering over many of her competition, a snorted left her has she was hosed down and walked some more before finally being loaded into the trailer.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 pm

((Aww dang I just noticed I changed person at the end of my post XD))

The trailer ride was thankfully rather long back to the stables, giving B time to cool down and take a long, refreshing drink of water. The smell of the box was enough to calm him down on the journey back, the homely whiff of fresh straw. As he was unloaded, his jockey picked his saddle and racing bridle up and led him out to the paddock. The feeling of fresh green grass was welcome underfoot after the dirty, muddy racetrack. He bent his head and began grazing.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:12 pm

The journey home was relaxing, after her drink of water, she dozed contently until she heard the ramp lower, her eyes popped up and she flattened her ears, she was led out, she whinnied and snorted, her paddock was calling her name, she was led in and the lead rope unclipped and she shot off. Her muscles bunching and then releasing as she ran through her paddock before settling in the far corner under a tree and beginning to graze, they were going to have a fight on their hands to get her back in the barn.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

[[I assume they're in the same stables :3 lol x) ]]

B lifted his head as a sharp, high pitched whinny cut through the air. He looked towards the gate of the paddock, and sure enough, there was the mare, tearing off to the bottom of the field, which he couldn't help but noting was her usual spot. He trotted over to her, taking his time. "Good race?" He asked.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

(lol ya they are)

Sensation lifted her head and looked over at the stud, B was his name. Ears were still flat but she pricked them, she liked this stud, he wasn’t like the humans. She bobbed her head, “Yes it was a very good race, I cant complain.” She spoke hanging her head over the fence, “And how was your race B?” She spoke, she couldn’t help but look him over as she waited for him to respond.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 pm

B smiled and took another mouthful of grass while she was answering. Chewing it over, he swallowed and answered her question. "It was good." He smiled. "Although I can't help feeling that me jockey is getting ever more impatient with me. He keeps asking so much more from me, when I'm not ready for it." He confessed.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 pm

(Rebel pony!!!!)

She looked at him sadly, “im sorry that isn’t very nice of your jockey.” She sighed, “There are rumors going around that some of the horses here are being drugged, my trainer doesn’t believe in that but she pushes me awfully hard.” She looked down and sighed, she hadn’t had a day off in a while she knew training would start tomorrow again and well she was quite ready to be done with everything. “Im ready to be done B, you’re the only horse that knows that, but I don’t know how much longer I can last before I break down.” As the sun set and it became dark and the humans didn’t come out to retrieve them, she watched the last car leave and looked around before hopping the fence and landing in his paddock, she brushed against him, “do you ever wonder what it would be like to be free B?” She asked touching his cheek and waiting.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 pm

He listened to her intently. "I had no idea that such things were going on." He admitted. "It's terrible that they're pushing us like this. I mean I like winning and all, but not when it's false, not through cheating." He watched her hop easily over the fence, and wondered why the humans even bothered with the fences anyway. His eyes followed her as she walked beside him, slightly alarmed at her touch. "Y-yes. I suppose I do. Endless fields of green, no screaming humans, no whips, no pain...." He stopped himself. "I'm sorry, I'm rambling.."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 pm

The mare giggled, “its fine, its cute at least I think so and yes there is such a thing, look at Pirate perfect record and he acts funny only every so often it makes sense the drugs are wearing off when he is acting like that.” She shook her head it was a very hard thing to believe, she looked at B “Promise me B that you will find me if im sold or you will at least remember me.” She hated to admit it but it was true her pictures had already been taken and a couple strangers had come to look at her, she touched him again, dark tail flicking against her flanks and brushing his own, she moved away and looked over the fence that led to the forbidden place, shaking her head she looked back at him and waited.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:39 am

He looked over at her when she made her request. "Of course I will." He smiled sadly. Suddenly that reality was all too soon becoming true, she was a highly talented racehorse, and it didn't go unnoticed. "Of course I'll remember you." He said again, smiling a little as her tail brushed him. He opened his mouth to say something else, but a voice interrupted them.
"Well well well, isn't this sweet?" He turned his head, recognizing the silky soft, yet seductive voice of the showjumping mare, Oakleigh Treasure. He flicked his ears back in annoyance. "Go away Oak." He flicked his tail a little.
"Aww, come on B, don't be nasty to me." She approached him, smiling, her dapple grey pelt giving off an eery glow. She brushed up against his side, not afraid of the contact she was making. He stepped away from her. "Is it possible you can get any more annoying?"
"Is it possible you can get any cuter?" She countered, a hint of a smile playing across her muzzle.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 am

She snorted as the mare approached, she hated this show jumping mare with a passion, with another snort she turned away and popped back over the fence and took off, her pillars making it easy to take the tight turns, she came to a halt at the gate, eyes were wide as she stared in shock, she could see a small orange glow and the black outline of a figure trying to run off but falling. He ran to the woods as a car pulled up the barn. the flames growing, horses were set free from the barn and the human came out gasping as more cars and fire trucks showed, she stood there and stared blankly at the now glowing barn and the horses standing in the paddock fear wide in the orbs. She snorted as the smoke whiffed down to her. It was near morning before it was fully out, the barn was a complete lose. Least it was the yearling barn and they had gotten everyone out. She turned away and walked down the fence line to her spot.

Last edited by Sammie on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:03 am

[[I have no idea how to reply to that, so much happened in a quick space of time...It's impossible to keep up with it O.o ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 am

(Edited)
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 pm

He looked over to her, feeling terribly guilty. "I need to go and talk to her, Oak, leave me alone." But she didn't finish. Instead of letting him over to her, Oak continued to talk to him, no matter how hard he tried to dodge her. It was only after a few minutes she left him alone, when something else drew her attention. She stopped, scenting the air. "Smoke..." She turned her head and looked towards the barn, horrified. "It's on fire!" He gasped and went over to the side of the fence, watching as the humans made an effort to put it out. Once the blaze had been controlled, he turned to Oak. "Leave me alone Oak, I don't want anything to do with you anymore." He hopped over the fence and walked towards the mare. "I'm sorry about her, she thinks she owns me because of something in the past."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm

The dark mare was in a silent world, back to her mommy’s side and that first day she ever saw a horse race, she had giggled and ran off calling back to her mother that one day she was going to be just like that horse and just like her daddy, she preceded to run around and around until she had tired herself off. Sensation lowered her head, tarring at the grass and chewing quietly. Her tail flicking against her flanks, she heard the hoof falls of him as his scent filled her nares, she didn’t move her body or her head, she just snorted, “I don’t have time to deal with this.” She spoke picking up a trot as she heard a whistle, she broke through the trees and went up to the gate, halter slipped onto her face she was led out and was quickly gotten ready to head down to the track, ears flattened as she felt the weight land on her back, she danced down the track sideways even through the trot she was acting up. It was really quite simple breeze six furlongs then open up and run for another furlong. Once she was in hand and moving easily under the guidance of the jockey, she really did look quite pretty until she started throwing one of her fits deseating the rider and sending them into the rail, she continued to run along the track till she was caught and brought back. “Damn horse runs like a dream but has to act like a brat.” Her trainer hissed and drug the mare all the way back to the barn, not even hosing her off or cooling her down, just put her in her stall and left.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm

B flicked his ears back in slight annoyance, but also extreme guilt. What had come over her? Maybe it was him. He lowered his head sadly to graze again when he noticed his human walk into the field with a headcollar. Wanting nothing more than to run away, he approached him and the head collar slipped over his head, and his human led him around to the practice track they had at the back of the facility. When the burned barn passed his sight, he snorted and looked over, stopping for a second. His human urged him on, bringing him to the tack room and tacked him up. Slowly he led him out at a trot. As he trotted on, he passed Sensation. "What's wrong?" He asked softly as he passed her, knowing she probably wouldn't have time to answer immediately, but maybe they could talk about it later. He needed to show her he cared.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

She was finally allowed out into her pasture after much noise making, she shook her head and pranced along with the stablehand, her coat was sweaty and there were several fresh wounds from the whip, her owner had whipped her for making noise and hurting yet another exercise rider. She sighed and slowed down, she couldn’t prance any long, her legs ached, wounds stung. She was led into her pasture and she merely continued to walk, she could tell it pained the stablehand to see her like this or any of the horses. She laid down in the middle of her paddock, on her side, staring at nothing special. Her chocolate brown eyes shut off to the world, when he came back he could talk to her until then she was going to sleep right here.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:00 am

Hos jockey mounted him once they got to the track, and urged him to the starting line. The warmed up at a slow canter around half of the track, before going all out galloping twice around. By the time he was allowed to slow to a canter, his legs were shaking again, and sweat drenched him. Something was wrong with him...He wasn't usually tired after such a short distance...All of a sudden he felt his knees go weak, and he fell forwards, onto his knees then his side, sending his jockey flying off. B simply lay there in the sand, breathing heavily, his vision swimming before him in a dizzying kaleidoscope of colours.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 pm

She heard her gate open and she was forced to her feet, “you aren’t done yet little mare.” The man hissed throwing a racing saddle and bridle on her. When she was led to the track yet again she saw him laying in the sand no one was helping him, she screamed and was smacked with the whip. The exercise rider mounted and didn’t even warm her up just put her right in a gallop, “you keep running her until she stops fighting I don’t even care if you kill her. “ One turn around and she was starting to slow, but a sharp sting made her go around again, once more she was whipped, she was breathing hard and rapid, still trying to slow but being forced until, she heard that snap and fell down the jockey jumping off as she hit the ground and was whipped till she stood, crying out in pain got her whipped again and again. She wanted to lay down and die right there nothing else mattered, no foals no love not even B himself. She heard the screeching sounds of tires and what sounded the woos or sirens. She lowered her head as the jockey dropped the whip and ran with the rest of them trying to clear the evidence but having no time to do so. Her bloodied coat, lowered to the sand again, the burning made her call out again and then things went black.

(ooc: I was thinking the cops would come and the horses be rescued and then the stable people get out and start right back up with a new crop of horses that we don’t have to play, like maybe B and her could have a foal and it ends up there??)
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 pm

((That sounds good Smile ))

B lay lifeless on the ground, watching the world go by with lazy, tired eyes. Sweat was still drenching his pelt, his breathing was still heavy and laboured. More humans came in, dressed in the same clothes, yelling things at the trainers and jockeys...Then everything went black...as he fainted.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 pm

When the filly woke, she wasn’t in her paddock and she wasn’t in her stall she was somewhere completely new. She blinked the sleep away and noticed her pillars were not touching the ground and her front left was wrapped with a heavy cast. She snorted and shook her head, “hey girl your safe now all you need to do is heal and get better.” Where was B? She looked around and called out, she didn’t like being here, she didn’t know anyone or so she thought. “Somebody please.” She called and pricked her ears waiting.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down