Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|||Blazin'||| ||Young Adult/Rapper|| (Rating: PG-14-Slight R)

3 posters

:: Other RP

Go down

|||Blazin'||| ||Young Adult/Rapper|| (Rating: PG-14-Slight R) Empty |||Blazin'||| ||Young Adult/Rapper|| (Rating: PG-14-Slight R)

Post  Ubers Ende Der Welt Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

How could it be, little me,
Had the power to be the best B in the league?
Yeah, inevitably, but could it be little me?
You was heckling me, now it's monotony when I regularly
I catch wreck on recreation, so I exceed all your expectations

Maya was a the nerd. No one talked to her, no one wanted to date her, but when she got scorned by the guy of her dreams in her Senior year, she found that she had a hidden talent. She could rap. Amazingly well. Now, as a 22 year old, she has one of the top selling records in the United States. She has concerts every few nights and her appearance has changed so much. One night, she sees the guy from school in the front of the crowd. He came to see her, and after the show, he approached her, wanting a second chance. She refused him, and he was scorned the exact same way as he did to her. After the signings, she goes to her tour bus and finds her best friend (insert male name here), waiting for her. They haven't seen each other in a year and they act as if it were just a day between them. Maya invites him to stay on tour with her for the rest of the West leg. He agreed and after a few more shows, he realizes that he has feelings for her. What will happen???

||Rules||
1. Best friend needs to be filled first. (male)
2. Don't PP or GM
3. Be nice! Smile

my character
Maya Lestadt
Maya
22 years of age
Female

*****Lyrics are from Nicki Minaj's song Blazin, and it features Kanye West
Ubers Ende Der Welt
Ubers Ende Der Welt

Back to top Go down

|||Blazin'||| ||Young Adult/Rapper|| (Rating: PG-14-Slight R) Empty Re: |||Blazin'||| ||Young Adult/Rapper|| (Rating: PG-14-Slight R)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 pm

O.o sounds awesome! I'll probably join...but I'm not sure xD lemme see if I can come with a character;)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

|||Blazin'||| ||Young Adult/Rapper|| (Rating: PG-14-Slight R) Empty Re: |||Blazin'||| ||Young Adult/Rapper|| (Rating: PG-14-Slight R)

Post  Ubers Ende Der Welt Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 pm

You're awesome. Thanks so much Smile
Ubers Ende Der Welt
Ubers Ende Der Welt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper21 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm

[PP or GM??]
Sniper21
Sniper21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ubers Ende Der Welt Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 pm

I'll do either way, and if you'd like to do it through e-mail, I'm up for that as well! Smile

Thanks,
Ubers!
Ubers Ende Der Welt
Ubers Ende Der Welt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down