Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content** Empty Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Here tis. Lol. You know the plot, I know the plot. So lets do this!

Annalee Grace Bethado
Female
Previous looks
Personality to be role played. <3
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content** Empty Re: Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Name: Gary Torres
Nickname:erm none that would pertain to this story Wink XD
Looks~
Pic:my garebear Smile
Hair~
Style:down
Color:black
Length:shaggy down to his ears
Eyes~
Color(s): Ice blue-grey but very bright
Glasses/Contacts?:nope
Build~
Weight:135lbs
Height:5'9"
Build: fit, very toned.
Other looks~
Clothing:anything modern
Other~
Personality: He is so sweet to people he knows and new people. but get him angry he sees nothing but red. He is always willing to help you with anything. but betray him and your done.
Crush: none (hes mine in rl ;D XD)
Mother? : none she passed on
Father? : ugh do we need to go there..?
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content** Empty Re: Meesa and Alpha!! **Possible Mature Content**

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 pm

i guess i will start off :3 just so i do it while i have internet access XD]]

Gary walked down the sidewalk, the cold air nipping at his heels. The dampness hung in the air as the only sound of cars drifting past filled the air. Then another sound assaulted his ears with a screech of a girl. HELP ME it cried. He felt the adrenaline pumping through his veins now, like ice water was injected into him. He was the only one within a mile of this place, it was his duty now to help the owner of this screech. He picked up his pace and more noise filled his ears leading him straight to an alley. He made contact as he rounded the corner with two males who threw punches at him and he soon returned them. Making contact with both of their jaws they took off in a sprint. He turned in the alley seeing a girl curled up by a puddle in the alley way. She was the one they were after..and it looked like they had already got her. "My god" he gasped and jogged over stepping over the groceries. Kneeling down next to her he looked over her gashes, particularly the one on her forehead. "Easy sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you" he whispered softly, wrapping his heavy hoodie around her blocking the cold and gently scooped her up. "Im taking you to the hospital," He said and stood again with her in his arms. Once she calmed down enough to walk, he made haste to his car that was the next block down and set her down gently in the front seat and he started his sports car and took off towards the hospital. There was no time to call an ambulance, she wouldnt have made it before they got there.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Anna whimpered in the cold. Body shaking as she found her eyes fluttering closed. Too tired and weak to stay awake any longer. Suddenly she heard a noise. It sounded like footsteps. Opening her weary eyes she looked up before trying to move away from the man who was rushing toward her. Shaking her head rapidly she tried to get away before hearing his soft words. Maybe he wouldn't hurt her... maybe he would. Swallowing she bit her lip, still shivering. Anna could still feel blood dripping down her face and into her eyes. Keeping her eyes shut she groaned in pain when the man lifted her up. Her whole body ached, and stung with pain. Her body grew weak again and she could no longer try to fight off the stranger. Feeling the warmth of his body against hers she let her whole body grow limp as he carried her to the car. When he set her down she slumped over in the seat, leaning against the door. Finally help had come, and she had no idea if she could trust him... she couldn't trust anyone.

((Whhhatt is the twist? o.o))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 pm

He drove as fast as he could on the open road in his corvette. He finally came to a screeching hault in front of the hospital. Upon getting out he was met by nurses who were just heading in. "Please you have to help me. I dont know what happened to her but shes beaten up and i think she was raped. I dont know" He said quickly as the nurses waved over EMT's with a bed wheeled in front of them. He lifted her up and laid her on the bed. Keeping up with the doctors as they rushed her into a room. Before a bigger doctor kept him out of the room as they took care of her. He just sat there in a chair across the hall watching their every move. Hoping and praying that he got there in time.

[i wont tell you :3]

Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:52 pm

The doctors worked swiftly with Annalee. Quickly giving her more fluids and more blood. Her body was limp as they checked her vitals, giving her different medications to keep her relaxed. They knew she would have dreams, and flashbacks for a while. Being able to tell she was also raped one of the nurses looked at the small teenage girl with sympathy. This was a hard situation. Once they were done checking her up and cleaning her up they all left the room. Telling Gary he could enter the room to visit as long as he was quiet.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 pm

He looked up at the nurse and stood slowly. "Okay, is she going to be okay?" He asked, the nurse looked at the floor. "She'll need a lot of recovery...especially from that. But since you were the one to bring her in we have to tell you who did it" She said and handed him a piece of paper and he looked down at it as she left. His blood began to boil, the name. Johnathan..Torres. His own father prayed on some innocent girl. There was hell to pay. He pushed it aside knowing he probably wont see him in a few days. Right now he cared about her. He didnt even know her name yet and he cared so much. He stuffed the paper in his pocket and quietly walked in. "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked in a soft voice as he pulled a chair up next to her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:08 pm

((Crazzzaayyy!))

Swallowing Anna looked up at the man when he walked in. Biting her lip she blinked weakly. "Like hell." She whispered in reply, voice hoarse. Shaking slightly she let her eyes flutter closed. "I'm Annalee." She told him quietly before coughing a bit. Her throat was dry, and it hurt from all the screaming she had done lately.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 pm

"Im gary, did you want some water or anything?" He asked slightly wincing at her coughs at how harsh they sounded. He looked her face over and smiled softly. "if it makes you feel any better..you're really pretty." He said quietly with a blush slightly hinting his cheeks.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Rolling her eyes slightly Anna raised a brow, "That's amazing of you to say. Because I thought I looked like a beast." The way the scars were stitched up made her look rather like Frankenstein. Biting her lip she then brushed her hair out of her face with a trembling hand. Well apparently this guy wasn't going to hurt her. Which was a very good thing. She had been afraid he couldn't be trusted, but apparently he could be. Smiling softly she ignored the pain that shot through her body constantly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 pm

"Nah, I look past all that" He said with a nice smile and sat back against the chair and sighed softly and felt he needed to ask. "Does your boyfriend know what happened? I mean i'd hate for him to come storming in and find me here" He chuckled. He folded his hands on his knee as he crossed his legs his ankle on his knee in a masculine way.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:06 pm

The side of Anna's mouth lifted into a small smile, "Would you be jealous of him?" Anna asked quietly, eyes dancing with playfulness. She was usually like this, and the medications were making her personality a bit more bubbly.

((Sorry for the short posts. xD))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:10 pm

[lol its cool xD]

"I might be." He chuckled and bowed his head as a smile grew on his face. "You've seemed to get your smiles back huh? Quite the rebound from all this. Im proud of ya i have to say" He said with a smile and looked back at her. "No matter how long ive known you. Even the couple of hours seems longer" He said with a light laugh.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Anna's eyes looked slightly weak for a moment before she then answered his first question. "Oh so you know, I've never had a boyfriend." She told him quietly. Biting her lip she shrugged, "Yeah I guess so. Medication helps a lot."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm

"Well dont feel bad, I've never had a girlfriend" He said with a smile and took his hoodie back. "Listen, i gotta get home. I'll leave you my number, and this to keep warm" He said handing her his hoodie down by her hands so it was easy access for her. "That way I have an excuse to come back and get it" He said with a cheeky smile. "Call me if you need me" He said with a warm smile.With that he walked out of the room and towards his car that was parked outside.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm

"Well dont feel bad, I've never had a girlfriend" He said with a smile and took his hoodie back. "Listen, i gotta get home. I'll leave you my number, and this to keep warm" He said handing her his hoodie down by her hands so it was easy access for her. "That way I have an excuse to come back and get it" He said with a cheeky smile. "Call me if you need me" He said with a warm smile.With that he walked out of the room and towards his car that was parked outside.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Swallowing when Gary mentioned leaving she sighed quietly. "See ya later then." She said in a whisper before taking his hoodie. As soon as he left she pulled it up by her head. Tears slowly dripped out of her ice blue eyes. Breathing in it's musky, manly scent she closed her eyes and let her tears flow slowly. She was completely alone.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:30 pm

When Gary pulled in the driveway he found the garage empty. Like he expected. It didnt surprise him, but what did was Meshack barreling towards him and jumping up on him wagging his tail. He was outside, he must have got out when Johnny came home. He sighed and gave him a greeting. The built husky followed him into the house and he went upstairs to shower. Gary opened the door to the loft that was his room, and a rush of his cologne and woodsy smell rushed into his nose and instantly he was immune to it since he always smells it. He stepped into the steaming shower as Meshack was out in the room chewing on his bone. His mind drifted back to not only the events that happened earlier but the men who did it. He growled softly and slammed his fists into the tile, not to damage it but just out of frustration, he hated that it happened. There was hell to pay just as he thought before.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Six Days Later Annalee was allowed to leave the hospital. To go back home to her mother. Her mother who didn't much like her anyways. Climbing out of the taxi she walked up to her house. Biting her lip she stepped up the porch steps and turned the doorknob. Opening it she walked into the house, limping slightly. Taking in the familiar surroundings. "Mom?" She called quietly into the empty seeming house.
"Anna is that you?" Her mother's rough sounding voice came from the other room.
"Yeah, I'm home." Anna replied softly and brushed her hair out of her face.
"That's nice." Jean replied gruffly.
Swallowing Anna walked into the kitchen where her mother was sitting at the table. "Glad to see me?" She asked curiously.
"Yeah, but that means I have to feed you on top of paying your hospital bills." Jean grunted.
Anna bit her lip and leaned back against the wall, "I guess I'm gonna go shower." She told her mother before walking up the stairs wearily.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

As the days passed he didnt hear from her, and he was worried, he didnt know what happened to her. He was out now walking Meshack, wearing a thick coat and gloves. He felt snow on the air, with each breath a puff of steam was taken by the wind blowing against him. Meshack had no problem with this cold, Gary had grew to get used to it.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 pm

After Anna got out of the shower she picked up her phone. Biting her lip she dialed Gary's number hesitantly.
"ANNA HURRY UP!" Jean's voice rang from downstairs.
Rolling her eyes Anna shot back with a, "I'll take my own sweet time!" With that she locked her bedroom door and sat on her bed.
As she pressed the 'talk' button she looked over at her mirror. Eyes shining with tears at the sight of herself. She still hadn't looked in the mirror too afraid of what she'd see. But now she took the hand mirror off the dresser and held it up in front of her face. Letting out a gasp when she saw her face. A long stitched wound traveled from her cheek bone down along her jaw. One across her chin under her bottom lip and one across her nose, directly under her eyes. The scar on her forehead was shaped, like a broken heart. It was jagged but one could easily tell what it was. A tears formed in her eyes and she gently ran her fingers over the stitches.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Meshack wanted to go chase a squirrel but with Gary's unmoving stride that wasn't going to happen. He was spacing out as he stared down at the ground and Meshack's back feet that entered and left his vision with each step he took in his trot. With his hands stuffed down in his pockets of his jacket he felt his phone vibrate as the first few flurries began to fall. He looked down and not recognizing the number he answered. "Hello?" he said into the reciever his lips almost frozen but he didnt care.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"Umm, is this Gary?" Anna asked quietly into the mouthpiece. Groaning when she heard her mother coming running up the stairs. Muttering several things under her breath. It was obvious she was either on something, or drunk today. Which Annalee hated.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:57 pm

"Yeah, Hi Anna" He said brightening up, his body warming up now that he finally heard her voice again. "How are you today? Hopefully you havent been outside its colder than hell out here" He chuckled and Meshack was happy that now he picked up his pace.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Anna chuckled lightly, voice thick as she wiped her tears from her scarred cheeks. "I'm okay. Just got home... mom's not having a good day."
Jean grunted before hollering, "Don't you dare tell any of your shitty bitch friends about me!" She screeched.
Swallowing Anna moved further from the door. "Umm, how are you?" She asked Gary quietly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next