Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No name, but its open! (:

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No name, but its open! (: Empty No name, but its open! (:

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:06 pm

She pressed her hand to the cold metal of the large heavy door. The sign read, Roof Access . She took a deep breath and stepped through the door. Jasmine closed her eyes and listened to the loud thunk behind her as the door closed. The sleeves of her small, white cardigan covered years of scars on her arms. She tugged at her sleeves gently, her long, blonde hair blowing in the breeze. Her feet shuffled forward until she was as far as she could get to the wall. Jump! Just freaking do it! You know you've had enough . "I can't" She whispered to herself. She had come to far to die. She had made it through too much. And with that last thought, her petite body collapsed to the ground, heaving with the sobs of a broken teenage girl.

Setting: New girl at a highschool in a small beachy, malibu-ish town. Honestly, i don't care if it has a name or not.

Name: Jasmine Chase Wolfe
Looks/history/etc: Naturally, she is pale, and too skinny, with dark black hair. She hates that most about herself. Her hair is died to a honey-blonde color, and she tans every week. She grew up in a small town just outside of Detroit, and there, she was the shit. She was the popular girl, she had the boyfriend, the parents, the house, the clothes, until the accident. Her parents died in a fatal car crash on their way home from a house warming party for some of her family that moved up. Since she could not legally live on her own, the state decided to award custody to her mother's drug-addicted parents. How will she cope with the thought of losing it all?

Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

No name, but its open! (: Empty Re: No name, but its open! (:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Sounds good! I'll join(:
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Awesome! post your charrie and we'll get started. (x
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Jason Culver (Jace)
Jace is a typical beach-boy. He loves surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, beach volleyball, and skateboarding. His favorite place in the world; the water. He has a part time job at the Aquarium, which is fine with him. He absolutely loves it. He has slightly curled, wheat-colored hair that reaches just past the nape of his neck. His eyes are a sky blue, with flecks of silver in them. He has a tanned, toned body, and a splash of freckles just across the bridge of his nose. He's a typically nice guy, and is rather quiet.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm

((yay (: ))

The parking lot was full as Jas pulled in. It was almost like a scene from a movie. All of the students were standing around specific cars, in their specific cliques. They were easy for her to identify. There was a group of guys in football jackets, standing around a Mustang and an old Ford truck, the jocks. Then down a few parking spaces from that was a section of Altimas, and BMWs. Girls surrounded these, and it was obvious that that was the clique she would have called home back in Detroit. Fantastic. She thought. The only open space was between the two groups. The last thing Jasmine wanted was to draw attention to herself, but she had no choice. She pulled her Corvette into the last open parking space and turned off the engine. Jas went about her business and began to get her stuff ready. After getting out she was careful not to make eye contact with any of the people around her.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Jace sat on the bed of his truck, talking and laughing with his friends. All of them were in their letter-man jackets. There were playful punches thrown about, and laughter erupted even more. Some of the guys even went so far as to whistle at the girls standing around their own cars. The girls of course waved and then began giggling. Jace leaned back on his elbows, shedding his jacket to reveal a grey band t-shirt. Without the jacket, he looked like any other guy with shorts and vans. He watched as a Corvette pulled into the space next to the truck. He watched as a girl got out, and studied her. Blonde hair, tan, pretty.
"Hey, Zeke, looks like your kinda girl." He shoved the shoulder of a guy leaning against his truck. The brunette turned and looked at the girl, then scoffed.
"Nah, man. To skinny." He chuckled and turned back to the other football players.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Jasmine stood between the door of her car and the inside, shoving pens and other necessities into her tribal-printed backpack. She could hear the boys cooing over her, though she didn't listen. It was the girls she was interested in. She listened into some of this things they were saying. Wow, shes so tan. I wonder if her boobs are real? Fake to me. In the middle of the chaos one simple phrase caught her attention. It wasn't a girl that said it, but a deep, masculine voice, "To skinny." Her body stiffened and the hair on her arms and the back of her neck stood up. She grabbed her bag and slammed her door shut, making her presence known. As Jasmine walked away she shot a glare to a boy sitting on the bed of his truck, not even caring if it was him who said it or not.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Jace was taken aback when the girl glared at him. seriously, he hadn't done it. Jace shook his head and hopped off the bed of the truck, he trotted into the school, slinging his backpack nonchalantly over his shoulder. It didn't take him long to catch up with the girl, and pretty soon he was walking next to her.
"Hey. I'm a Jace."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Jasmine heard the movement of the truck as the boy moved off of it, and she glanced over her shoulder for just a brief moment. Her ears stayed alert and she could hear him gaining on her. She quickened her pace, but it was no match, soon he had caught up. She didn't want friends, much less of the opposite sex. She just needed to get through her last few months of her junior year. Then she'd be 18 and she could drop school. His voice interrupted her thoughts as he introduced himself. She looked over to him and locked eyes for a brief moment, creating another uncomfortable silence. She pushed her hair behind her ear and managed to choke out, "Jas, er, um, Jasmine."
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine. Is it your first day?" He asked, smiling his crooked smile at her and adjusting the strap on his shoulder. He extended his freehand to her, continuing to smile.

[woah.short. Sorry xD they'll be longer, swear it.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

(Haha, thats perfectly fine with me. P: )

"Yes." She answered simply. Jas looked at his hand, took a breath and then shoved her hands into the pockets on her skirt. She began to ponder whether it would benefit her to befriend this kid. After all, he was part of the clique she was in back home. She pushed the thoughts out of her head and returned to her reserved mentality. She huffed and scolded herself for almost retreating from her guard.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm

"Oh cool! Have you gotten your schedule yet? I can show you around, if you'd like." He put his hands into the pockets of his shorts, smiling reassuringly at her. He wondered if she was normally this shy, or if she was just nervous because it was her first day. "So are you new to town then?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

"Uhm, yeah. I actually got it in the mail the other day. Do you know where the pre-cal room is?" She asked. Jas wondered why it was so hard to talk, but she rationed it was her state of mind. Her new motto, Don't get close, and don't get hurt. "New? Well, sort of. I lived her until I was around 4 and then we moved to Detroit and now I'm back." She nodded as though she was satisfied with her answer.

(ugh, block. hahha. sorry. P:)
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm

"Oh, yeah I know where that is. I'll walk you, my class is right next door." He walked along for a moment, then decided to say something about her living here when she was younger. "Thats pretty cool that you lived here before. I don't know what I'd do if I lived anywhere else." He chuckled, and sighed. "So Detroit? Sounds like you're quite the city girl."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 pm

"Thanks." She said and gave a half-hearted smile. They walked in silence for a moment and Jas replayed the conversation over. She realized how vulnerable to questions she had made herself now. She didn't know if she was ready to answer questions yet. All of the sudden she was overwhelmed with emotions. "Yes, I love the city." She said in a shaky voice. Finally, she spotted a bathroom. "Uhm, excuse me for a minute." Jasmine pushed through the door and braced herself on the counter, unable to hold in the tears anymore.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Jace nodded, and watched worriedly as she ran off into the bathroom. Suddenly, as soon as the door shut behind her, a hoarde of his friends engulfed him.
"Dude, what were you doing talking to that girl?" One of them, Zeke, asked.
"Getting to know her." Jace replied with a shrug.
"Well, quit that. You've got an 'image' or something to uphold. Hanging with new kids can ruin it." Zeke widened his eyes, trying to make the thought appear even more ominous than the way he said it.
"Get stuffed, dude." Jace turned away from the way, and waited outside the bathroom for Jas.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm

(lol, random, but my dog's name is zeke.. okay.....)

Jas dried her eyes as best that she could and grabbed her small Vera Bradley make-up bag out of her purse. She quickly applied more powder, and another coat of lip gloss before returning to Jace int he hall. At first she had a moment of panic as she realized that she had left her only guide to this school and that he probably hadn't waited for her. After scanning through all of the unfamiliar faces, their eyes finally met.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Jace smiled when she caught sight of him, and walked over to him.
"Well, here's your your pre-cal. Have fun, the teacher is pretty cool. I'll show you around more later." He winked at her, and headed into the science classroom next to the math class.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm

She smiled. "Thanks." She walked into the class room and approached the teacher. He reassured her that she was in the right room and she took a seat towards the back of the classroom.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Jace took his seat in class, and smiled at the girl who sat beside him. She blushed furiously and didn't look at him the whole rest of the period. At least from what he could see. But that was fine, it meant that he could pay more attention. After all, this was Marine Biology, therefore the only class he was really interested in.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Jas sat quietly in the back of the classroom and doodled her name on her paper. She barely listened as the male teacher's booming voice nagged on about polynomial functions. Her hand rested on the side of her head. She had threaded her earphones through her sleeve and was now enjoying her Adele playlist, every now and then writing down a lyric or two. Jas sighed and looked at the clock. 3 minutes. She began packing up her things, and just as she was buckling her backpack the bell rang.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

[[Sorry I'm posting but.... ADELE!!!! Very Happy I like Jas :3 Makes me excited for ours. Which I will post tomorrow xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:29 pm

[[hahaa, thats okay. Razz i'm excited too. Smile ]]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am

Jace began packing his things, and as soon as the bell rang he was on his feet and out the door. He looked around and caught sight of his friends, and began making his way over to them. However, he was stopped when he caught sight of Jas. He waved and smiled at her, shrugged to his friends, and then went over to her.
"So, how was your first class?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Jas walked out of the room and looked around. Her eyes met Jace's and the corner of her mouth suggested a smile. She caught sight of her reflection in a mirror hanging above a water fountain on the other side of the hall. Her hand flew up to fix her hair. Gosh, how does my hair even get this bad?! After she was satisfied she turned to face him.

"It was okay. I mean, I really honestly didn't listen." She replied. "I have a free period next. Do I have to go to a classroom? We didn't have these in Detroit." Even if she didn't have to go to a classroom, she didn't know where she would go. She had t made any friends and she didn't even know where the lunch room is.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next