Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE Empty GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:26 pm

We all live in the green valley of Avalar, with it's seemingly endless rolling hills, and trees that touch the clouds.

Rules:
None, but please keep genders even Smile

.::.Meh.::.
Name: Teardrop of an Angel
Called: Angel
Looks: http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/drawings/black-dragon.jpg
History: A shaman granted her permission to walk among humans in human form, but she must still retain the basic features of her dragon self (long tail, wings, claws on hands & feet, horns emerging from hair and back), but is in the shape of a two-legged. She appears around 17/18 in this form. She cannot speak the human language, she can only communicate in her black dragon form. This is one of her downsides.
http://chaosxangel.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Female-38805891

Last edited by Rorah-The Raggedy Doctor on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE Empty Re: GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE

Post  TERMINATOR Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Name - Crystalline Heart
Called - Crystal
Looks -
http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/177/2/2/Ice_Dragon_by_Mistress_of_Dragons.jpg
History -
Although cursed to be colder than the ice beneath his feet, Crystal is warm hearted and needs the love of his true love to melt his Crystalline Heart. He was cursed by the Fire Goddess.
He can only speak through his dragon form. In human, he has huge blue ice wings.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE Empty Re: GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:54 pm

[]She's in her human/dragon form here[]

I walked around the human camp, my wings folded, flicking my tail whistfully. The people respected me like their own, but they feared me all the same. They had good reason to be. I was wild, after all. My bare feet padded along the ground, my claws making soft marks in the ground. I smiled at some women with their washing, and they bowed their heads respectfuly. I did the same as I passed.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 pm

The soft pitter patter of my claws clicking against the ground was my only companion as I wafted in and out of the trees. My eyes leaked bitter tears, which just turned to ice before clinking to the ground, smashing into a million shards. I felt so alone. (dragon form)

Last edited by The Great Gonzo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect)
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

I glanced to my right suddenly as something fell the the ground. It was a curious ice shard. I pucked it up curiously in my clawed hands, and examined it carefully, holding it up to the midday light.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 pm

I peered down, seeing a blackened figure. Long black hair swayed around her, wings peeking out of her pale skin. My blue eyes widened, and I place my huge paw next to the curious creature, bending down to peer properly. My neck coiled, my huge icy toes splaying out. What was this thing? She spun, the wind from the sudden movement blowing my other freezing tear away, smashing it against a frosty tree.

Last edited by The Great Gonzo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect.)
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:10 pm

I stared at the dragon, his icy skin giving him a strange aura around him. I just wish I could talk to him, to tell it was okay. But the curse in this form was that I could not speak the tongue of the human language. I opened my hand, gesturing to the frozen tear in my hand, as if to say 'Is this yours?'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:17 pm

I sniffed the tear she held up. My eyes creeped open wider, feeling a bit silly infront of this tiny creature. If I could blush, I would have. I bowed my head, as if to say 'Yes it is, can I have it back?' The tiny thing dropped into my huge palm, the icy shards not even melting, in fact growing colder.
The wings on her back told me she was not human, but she didnt seem to be a dragon, maybe she was 50 50 like me? Hmmm... I blew my icy breath in her face, her hair blustering out behind her but she didn't flinch. She crept off behind a tree. I twitched my head on its side, and her pinky-finger sized clothes came flying out from the frosted tree. I watched the black garments flap off, but suddenly a tiny pair of round cup-like things landed on my claw. I picked it up and pulled it over my eyes. There was a stirring behind the tree and i flung them off sharply.
( Very Happy )

Last edited by The Great Gonzo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : INCORRECT!!)
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 pm

[]NO powerplaying! *tut tut* You can't controll my character -_-[]

I transformed into my dragon self, and walked out from behind the tree. I smiled to him. 'I believe it is yours?'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 am

I lifted my head to see a beautiful, black dragon with eyes glinting in the sunlight and a gently coiling tail like the most elegant snake. Her eyelashes curled back as the stared at me with those fabulous eyes. []Sorry, hope that's not powerplaying[] 'Umm... Well, I..' I stammered, not wanting to look like a crybaby infront of this beauty.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 am

[]Nah, it's just like if you controll someone's character like, majorly. It kinda gets annoying that's why it's a rule xD[]

'You were crying...are you alright?' I asked, walking closer to him, facing the ice dragon. A single tear lay on the ground, and I stared at it for a moment, admiring it's beauty.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 am

'Oh.. well, I thought I was.. the only one.' I said, smiling, trying to rein in the cold of my breath. 'But it seems I am not.' Blowing the shards of tear off, I reached out a hand. 'I'm Crystal.' I breathed, my eyes never leaving hers.

Last edited by The Great Gonzo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect)
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 am

I blinked in surprise. 'The..last?' I stammered as I placed my taloned hand in his. 'I know many more dragons.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:55 am

'Dragons? Many?' I stammered, so stricken by her that I couldn't complete a coherent sentence. I suddenly noticed it was about a dragon year since I said anything, and since she put her glimmering clawed hand in mine. I shook my heavy head, and let go of her hand.
I could still feel her warm handprint on my paw, as it it had burned its way through my icy layer of crystalline skin.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:02 am

I sighed and put my hand on his freezing shoulder. 'It's alright. It can be a shock, I know what it means to you.' I was slightly shaken that he had lost hope on our kind, that there was no trace of us left. But things came back, or so it seemed.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 am

'I am.. not shocked. Stunned.' I said, her brown eyes glittering quizzically. I couldn't bring myself to explain what I meant, I was too scared of frightening her away. I couldn't bear that. The thought gave me goosepimples, but the more I worried about saying it, the more I wanted to.
I could feel the ground under my feet getting harder as I froze it with my subzero skin.
I wanted to run, run away and never look back in fear of saying or doing something wrong, to fly off into the sky and hide behind a frothy cloud before I messed it all up.
That was when I realised something that would change my life forever.
I was in love with her.
It amazed me that such a huge, eye-opening statement could fit into 6 words, for the love I held for her couldn't even be described using all the words I knew, possibly all the words in the world.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 am

I had no idea what he meant. He must have been so lost and alone, nothing to calm his emotions, or sorrow. I felt sorry for him. He was unlike any I had met before. Reslising I hadn't spoken my name, I told him, 'I am Angel.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:21 am

Angel. I mulled over in my brain if there was a name that could have captured everything about her more perfectly. She certainly seemed to have been sent from above, straight into my heart. Her face had contorted into a vague expression of confusion, and I didnt blame her. I bet I looked like a loony, gazing at her like a sedated puppy.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 am

We must have stood there for what seemed like an eternity, gazing into eachother's eyes, admiring the beauty that perfectly hung there. I flicked my snake-like tail, coiling it slightly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am

'Well, I...' I stammered, trying to think of a contemplatable excuse as to why I should leave now, before I do something stupid. But my jumbled up brain stayed blank. I drooped my head, breaking away from her gaze, and turned, padding lightly away. I swivelled my head, looking back longingly, only to see her staring at the patch of crystal ice on the grass where I had stood, and she flickered her eyes back at mine, boring through my head, my brain, into my soul. This has to stop, I thought. I can only mess this up.
I turned my head, feeling her confused stare burn the skin of my neck.

Last edited by The Great Gonzo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : INCORRECT!!)
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:42 am

The eternal lock between us was finally broken as he moved away, and turned. I flicked my eyes away. Gathering up my clothes, I took one last glance at him as Crystal walked away from me. I quietly pined for him, yet I placed that feeling firmly at the back of my mind, urging it never to dwell upon my thoughts.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am

Dont turn around. Dont turn around, I told myself. Strange feelings were bubbling up inside me, telling me that I should've held on to that moment, and never let it slip away, because we were destined for each other. I wafted in and out of the trees, the words she had spoken buzzing around in my head like demented wasps, stinging and stinging, confusing me more and more. I had never felt like this, I felt like I should turn around, run back and tell her how I felt. I wanted to escape these feelings, hide from them, I wanted to fly away and never come back.
What was wrong with me?
I told myself all those feelings were irrelevant. I loved her, and that was the end of it.
Even that was ridiculous, we had only just met, and we new nothing about eachother but our names. But I felt like I had known her forever.
I sat down, picking off each wasp in my head, and sticking it back in it's wasps nest.
I wondered about what she was thinking, what she thought of me. A total imbascile, no doubt. All I had done was stare at her for years and years, talk gibberish and walk off.
Not tip-top criteria for the love of your life.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 am

[]She doesn't say the words, she's thinking them.[]

'I love you.' The words hung in midair, suspended by a rope of tension and anxiety. They were glued to me, like I needed him, and him, I. But I didn't turn around, didn't slice the rope in two. I simply stared into space as I crawled into the bushed and changed to my hybrid form, pulling the little clothes on. When would I see him again. I looked back at his figure, sinking into the woods.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 am

As I blundered through the trees, I wondered whether I would ever see her again.
I shuddered at the thought of never seeing those brown eyes again, seeing her smile, hearing her voice. I folded back my wings and shook my head.
I peered in the lake, trying to work out what to do, if I could ever make this better. Everything seemed so trivial now, compared to the vastness of my emotions.
I sighed as the blue water iced over.
A thought sliced its way through the fog in my brain, alarming me.
Could she break my curse? Could she finally bring warmth, happiness and love to this cold carcass of a body I behold?
Could she be the one to melt my Crystalline Heart?
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:49 am

Biting my lip, I strangley regretted leaving him. There was a strange sense of security around him, one I had never felt since I had been with my mother. I clenched my fists tight, my claws digging deep in my pale, leathery skin. But I didn't care. I simply wished the pain away. But I wished I could wish away the gut-wrenching feeling that I may never see him again. He was lonely, and he needed someone. I flapped my not-so-huge wings, and I rose into the air easily. Rising above the seemingly endless treetops, I started to search for Crystal. Goose-pimples rose on my skin as I neared the lake. I could see my hot breath spiraling out in great mists as I flew, and for the first time during the summer season, it was horrifyingly cold. I landed neatly on a branch, and rubbed my shoulders with my hands. Why was it so cold?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next