Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE - Page 2 Empty Re: GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE

Post  TERMINATOR Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 pm

The more confused and worried I felt, the colder the air became around me. My heart was thumping at twice it's normal rate, vibrating inside the cold casket of my chest. Frost blossomed on the trees around me, my body heat spiralling drastically. I was colder than -60 degrees. I fell to the ground, my voice less than a whisper as I called out. 'Angel!' I croaked. I could hardly hear myself as I toppled into the icy water, freezing it solid instantly.
My heart skipped a beat as my skin touched the water, and I sunk beneath the ripples, turning the warm calm water into a chunk of glacier in less than a wing-flap.
The white ice stretched out like hands, reaching out and freezing the sky-blue pool.
It was too late.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE - Page 2 Empty Re: GONZO AND I ONLY xD - PLEASE DELETE

Post  Rorah Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:54 am

I pricked my finely-tuned ears, only to hear a desperate cry calling my name. I jumped down from the branch swiftly, my powerful legs absorbing the impact. I nearly cried out myself as I froze on the spot, my thin clothes providing little help. My teeth chattered. 'H...h...hello?' I choked, as my throat was hoarse and raw. I hopped from foot to foot, trying to stay warm, and trying not to let the solid earth freeze my feet.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:36 am

I stayed there, skin tight and cold beyond belief. Let me pass out, let me die, let me do something. That is my curse. To be frozen in time and watch the years fly by, my loved ones die. When emotions overpower my actions, I am frozen. That is the curse of the Fire Goddess.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:51 am

My life failed me, and I fell to the ground, lifeless. My eyes drifted shut, and I felt my frantic heart slow to a steady, pulsating rate.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 am

I saw Angel shiver past in her humanoid form, her skin turning bluey-grey. Her brown eyes glistened with tears from the cold, and she toppled to the ground. My heart skipped an icy beat, and I could feel the ice melting around me. The strong and warm emotion I felt for her could melt the ice. Of course! I clenched every muscle in my body and burst out of the ice, showering shards everywhere. The trees were blasted back with the force of the huge explosion and I dived over to the tiny girl. I morphed back, shoving my clothes on and cradling her in my cold arms. She was even colder than me. My eyes widened as there was no response, and I felt panic rise inside me.
What if it really was too late?

[]Getting in the shower now, cya in a bit Razz []
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:14 am

Darkness. The chilling wind that blew past melted away to a soft, warm, friendly feeling. I smiled inwardly, but my stone cold body didn't move. I fell silent, my thoughts stopped churning around my head. Who was this, cradling me in their arms? Thy smelled like someone familliar, yet my silent mind couldn't place a finger on their existence.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm

I whispered into her hair. 'It's okay. I'm here. It's Crystal.' I pulled her close, every movement like an electric shock. She didn't even stir, but she smiled. It was like the sun coming out. She suddenly went rigid, her muscles tensing from the freezing cold. I pushed her back to my chest, where the most heat was. I must be boiling by now. She stayed still, but I didn't give up. I never would. I would stay here forever, I vowed.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 pm

I shuddered as the heat pulled me out of unconsciousness. I pried my eyes open, to see a humanoid figure staring at me. His face was beautiful, unlike anything I had ever seen. I felt my body stir, and choke and splutter into life. I sat up. When I looked at him, it was like I'd known him forever, yet I'd only known him a few short hours. He had saved my life, from certain death. It was he that had provoked my suffering, yet pulled me away from the grim hands of death. I couldn't speak, but there was only one action that would speak louder than the words that I couldn't utter. Bending my torso forwards, I leant forwards and kissed him lightly on the cheek. I blushed a deep shade of scarlet and stood up, straightening myself. Staring straight into his eyes, I felt my cheeks grow hot again, and instantly diverted my gaze.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 pm

The blood rushed from my face and my body was taken over with a fit of passion. I pushed my face towards hers and our lips brushed gently. I kissed her, my urgency obvious, and I put my hand at the back of her head and my other hand on her waist, pulling her towards me. We seemed locked in an eternal bond which I was terrified I was going to break.
( Twisted Evil )
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm

I was overcome by his sudden action. I kissed him back with the same loving, the same tension. All of my memories were washed away in one giant sweep. It dominated me, I had never been approached...this way in my whole life. Nothing else mattered now. It was just us.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2