Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha come here!!(;

Go down

Alpha come here!!(; Empty Alpha come here!!(;

Post  Sonic Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 am

A horn blew and then the clash of metal engulfed me. Glass flew in my face and my parents’ screams pierced the air. Then black was everywhere around me. Above me stars were spinning like in the cartoons I spent so many mornings watching. This is it, I thought. I sucked in one last breath, the last thing I remember ever doing.

The room was bright and white, the smell of cleaning agents hovered strongly in the air. I coughed and squinted, trying to open my eyes was hell. I could hear people scurrying around me. Some whispered in disbelief, “She shouldn’t be awake. Not yet.” I sat up, “Mom and dad?” I asked to no one in particular. “I’m sorry sweetie but they’re gone. You’re being put into foster care.” It was a soft, female voice, knowing and caring. I grunted, a noise that didn’t even sound like it should come from a 16 year old girl.

My Charrie:
Laurel Williams.
16 female.
Long wavy darn brunette hair almost to her back.
She has a square jaw with features set on her face in almost perfect semetry. She has green eyes and pale pink lips, most always held in a frown. Skinny, but not scrawny. A heathy weight for her 5'3 height.
Personality: Before the wreck she was a happy, outgoing teenager, but now she is shy and keeps to herself. Afraid to get too attached to anybody. Afraid they will be yanked away like her parents.

Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down