Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me and reflection:)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

me and reflection:) - Page 5 Empty Re: me and reflection:)

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 am

Leon looked badgered and deafeated he looked at his wife and sighed "ill ease up but i dont lik em any more than before." kisses her back

andrew laughed "wanna burn me?" he said taking his shirt off and her bra leaning down kissing her breasts

Lily sat on her bed looking at her legs.SHe looked at them hard like she was willing them to move.Do somthing,but it waasnt working.She sat back on her bed.
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 am

"I might if I take a fancy to" Marty said smileing as he crused her.

"common I have supper ready." Susan walked into the kicten and triped over andrews boots. "How many times have I told that boy to keep his boots out side." she threw them on the back porch.

Sean parked and walked into Lilys room. "I heard youv been given the nurses and a bad bit of time. " she said with a smile as he came over and kissed her.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Lily looked up happier then he mentioned the obvious. She shook her head her eyes bulging like a little kids who was just caught and is acting innocent. She wrapped her arms around him because in his arms is where she felt the safest."I dont wanna get hurt.i dont wanna try."She said wrapping her arms around tighter then she imagined her self walking with him arm and arm and her pushing...a buggy?a stroller?she shook her head.So many day dreams shes been having."i'm never going to walk im going to die!"she cried into his shoulder having her own little pity party.

Andrew looked at her "You going to tease me the whole time ,or are you just stalling because you have no game?" he said whispering it into her stomach sincerely.He unbuttoned her jeans and played with the top of her undies with his lips movin back up her her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm

"Oh you'll walk lass....I'll kill myslef before you die. I talked with the Medicine women...she knows whats she talking..." he took her hand and got her to stand...

"I might be stalling or just calling your own bluff." she said getting up suddenly and shouting. "If ya want me come and get me." then she started to run away with a "if ya want a rodeo catch me!" as she headed for her truck. getting in and locking the doors...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Andrew looked at her.He was really confused. "What do u want from me?" he said re-dressing. "Marty?" he said banging as the handle wouldn't open. He through his hands up and walked back inside shaking his head.

Lily wanted to scream she put her face in his shoulder shaking her head. I held his hands "no,no,no,no...." he urges me to take a step "Sean...isnt standing enough..." she says worridly putting a foot infront of her.Her legs feel wobbly "No I cant." she sat down immediatley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Marty was luaghing hard when she unlocked the door and fell out onto the floor. the look on Andrews face was priceless. She looked up at him as he peered down at her confussed. she reached up and pulled him down on her kissing him.

Sean smiled and kissed her lips. "common baby, take a step for me..." he kissed her again. "just one little step..." he smiled as she got up agian.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Andrews creased confused eyes went back to there easy going look as there lips touched.

Lily "This is torment" she said taking a step to him wrapping her arms around his neck carefully and kissing him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:52 am

(how long as it been since the accssadent??)

sean picked her up and gently set her on the bed. "if you dont want to I wont pus you." he leaned down and kissed her several times more...

Marty smiled and kissed him back. undoing the button of his jeans.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 pm

(2 weeks)

Lily smiled "No you are absolutely fine."

Andrew chuckled doing the same to her

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Sean got up and smiled. giving her one more kiss he took his heat off a chair and tiped it to her. "I gotta go back to work. You be a good lass and I'll come back." he winked at her and was gone.

Marty luaghed and kissed his chest going up to his lips and creassing him...as he did the same. she knew she was gonna get it for this, but didnt care at the moment. Andrew would get in more troble then she.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 am

Andrew knew he would get in trouble but this was damn worth it. He took ok his shirt pressing his chest to hers he let his lips linger n her breast nibbling them softly with his lips as he rubbed her thighs.

Lily caressed his cheek "SO soon?" she said and then he was gone.She put her finger tips on her lips were he once was.She sat up she was done with this."NURUURSSSEEEE" the little old woman came in and walked to her. "Yesumm dear?" I loked at her my eyes filled with pure determination." I will cooperate I want out today." The little southern woman laughed hartily "Oh my dear thats what i like to hear!" She gave me crutches and we began.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Marty smiled. "you like to cross lines dont you?" she playfully teased as she kissed him back. pressing her body into his....

Sean smiled as he pulled up into his parking area. He saw Lilys ma and waved. "suppers ready have you seen Andrew?" sean shook his head and headed inside. She grew anoyed and followed him. "I've tried to call that boy 5 times..where could he be." Sean sat at the table. "you could try calling Marty. She always has her phone...she might know." Susan looked at him and picked the phone up. "do you know the number." Sean nodded. "he gave her the number and she dieled it."

(Andrews BUSTED!!!! lol)
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Andrew murmured " MMMmmmmm I do!" he said unbotoning her pants wrapping his arms arrund her waist "Ill never let you go" he said kissing her harder

Lily after 8 hours of non stop practicing i was standing on crutches. Wobbly but well enough. I looked at the nurse. "I want out." She sighed... "Any problems call me." she let me out and i walked to the bus station and got a ride to my house i got home and fell on the couch aching she texted Sean ~: I'm out and at my house. To tired to eat.Going to sleep for a little.Doors not locked.Ttyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:23 pm

(does lily live with her parents??)

"marty heard her phone. she rached over and anwered it. "hello?....ur looking ro andrew? uh no I dont know where he is. sorry bye." she hung up and looked at andrew. "that was ur mom...wanting now where you were?" Marty smile pressed her body into his. "you are right her with me..." she unbottend his pants pulling them slowly down and kissing him on his lips. "a half hour more wouldnt hurt would it?"

Sean read the txt. dinner was over and he was in his bunck...he smiled and headed foe his truck. flying out of the drive and speeding down the ride to her house.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:54 pm

(No she lives in a smal one on the beach. Parents gift.)

Andrew murmured "No they can wait."he let his tongue play in her mouth he lipped her breasts and kissed down her stomach to her belly button rolling his tongue around it going further down. He settled his teeth on her underwear.He slowly removed them and flung them on the floor. he made a sexy trail up her leg and back to her mouth with his tongue.He smiled taking off his boxers."This is fun.." he said purring slightly

Lily laid on her couch she heard a knock at her door "Come on in" she said seeing Seans face she smilled

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Marty smiled kissing him back...."I have an idea..." she said..."it gonna get dark soon....you have two chocies a cheap hotel ooor.....my barn." she smiled at whispered. "what do you say, anyone would be better then out here where anyone could see us." she smiled as she reached back for her underware..

Sean came in and went to her kissing her and sitting down next to her.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Lily smiled sitting up "It's lonely here " she laughed a little half heartedly

Andrew smiled "witchevers closer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:38 am

Marty got up pulling on the rest of her cloths she jumped up into her truck. "leys go then...." she drove to her house. When she didnt see the other veicale in the drive she seamed to tense. "the barns over there." she pointed. "i'll be right there." she headed to the house....

Sean smiled with her. "I get a bit lonly too. Nory was my company always." his voice was sad thinking of his sister...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Lily nodded and kissed his cheek lightly "We have each other, and I dont plan on going anywhere." She said looking into his eyes. She thought of that one moment in the barn where she realy wanted to kiss him but didnt know if she should. She leaned and put her lips to his gently leaving them there.

Andrew nodded " Okay well be quick !" He smiled kissed her forhead and walked nonchalantly to the barn and chilled in the hay with his eyes closed resting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 am

Marty came running into the barn "she not here! she never drives by ehr slef adn she not home..." she choked back tears. "she never drives herself..." she statred shaking. "she knows her eyes sights going bad....why" she couldnt help it her grandmother was the most important person in the world to her...

Sean smiled and hughed her. when a knock came from the door.Sean looked at her with a question "whos that?" sge shruged and went to answer it...An old women stood at the door and smiled...."I can see your not laying in then bed anymore. May I come in?"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Lilly looked really confused "Yes you may ,a'am" she hugged a little closer to sean not understanding. She winncved as her leg twisted a little and the bones ground together

Andrew stood up "Weeel--l ll lets find her!" he said hopping in his car "where can she be?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Marty couldnt think she just couldnt figur it out. then she knew one place where she might. "some where to far to take one of our horses. She gone to do some of her medicine on someone she cares for. I think I'll just stay here, you should go it getting kind of late." she truned nad went into the house.

"Sean how are you?" there seamed to be a hint of luaghder in her eyes."
Sean smiled "I'm doing fine morning Star."
"Lily how are you doing with your leg. I've brought some herbs that will losen the muscles...I can help if you allow me."
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:12 pm

ur turn
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 am

Lily smiled and let her hold of Sean loosen "Sure that would be nice" she looked her over for a second "Star does Marty know you are here?"

Andrew got a txt "Marty shes at Lilys" he cranked the engine and drove with her to lilly's

SOrry girl!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 am

thye pulled into lilys drive then Marty opend the door, but stoped and closed it. "I think she'll be ok, I have to remeber that shes a grown women and not a girl...I just worry sometimes....lets go back to the house. I have some food in the fridge. they pulled into Martys drive 10 minutes later and entered the house. When the door was closed she went close ot him..."now, where were we." she asked as she kissed him passinatly..."lets forget about rules...I'm feeling crazy right now." she lead him to her bedroom and closed the door.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next