Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning from life me and sage

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Learning from life me and sage - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning from life me and sage

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:40 pm

[sure and I shall call him...banjo..lol jk what about...Blake]

I shook my head with a laugh and called out,"You go girl!"to Stella.I laughed when she shook her head and flipped me the bird."So how long do you think it will take for those 2 to head to a car or the woods?"I asked Kitty.

Blake looked up as he saw Stella walk towards him and his friends.Some of the guys nudged each other and started whispering about how she was coming for.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Learning from life me and sage - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning from life me and sage

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 pm

(yah I like it)

"I'll give her 10 minutes to sweet talk him to going and sitting with her. after that he might as whe'll be a gonner. You wanna get hooked with anyone. just watch the master." Kitty luaghed.

Stella walked over to a differant guy ignoring Blake completly. "hey...whats ur name. dont know if i've seen u here before." she small talked with him, then truned toward blake after a couple min. "hey, Blake...I heard about u a Jenna. I'm sorry...."
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 pm

I laughed and nudged Kitty,"Okay and now she attacks.Watch as the lioness works on the antelopes weaknesses."I joked as she turned to Blake.

"Ya she was nothing but a lying,cheating,bitch."he said a bit bitterly.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Kitty couldnt help her slef. "hes dead meat once she catches him...."

"hey...she does have a hard life and a father who drives her harder then that." I said to him. "dont condem her....just move on." I took a step closer to him. "find someone who wants u." A guy named Jorden cut in. "hey hottie....wanna be my baby tonight???" I looked at him with a look of amsument. but ignored him waiting for Blakes answer.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Blake's mouth crooked up in the corner in his trade mark smirk,that made girls droll."No anybody who'd be willing to help me forget her?"he asked as his hands went to her hips.

I laughed and said,"The bait has been taken."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Jordan looked at Blake....and mudderd. "u always get the good ones." then went off to find someone else. I smiled at him. "thats why I'm here." she went close to him.

Kitty couldnt help bursting open at Jordens comment. considering Blake has only had about 2 G/Fs and it would have been 3 if it wasnt Stella. "hey, Jorden" she called..."come here." then whisperd to Mic. "lets have some fun with him before our guys come.."
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm

I laughed,"Get him to think he can get a threesome?Um hmm that might work but it is so not going to happen."I whispered as he came over then I smiled very flirtatiously."Hey Jordan."I practically purred.

Blake laughed and said,"Your hot and you know it don't ya."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm

"may be hot, but watch out for my spice..." by then most of his buddies had started hooking up with there girls. one came over to him. "hey Blake theres a quite place over there for ur new girl." he snikerd and ran off to his own.

Kitty put her arm up and gently tugged Jordens shirt so he would sit down inbetween them. "hey....so wheres ur girl" Kitty asked. Jorden shrugged. It wasnt the problem with looks. Jorden was hell of cute. It was the fact he couldnt keep his head around girls and most of them wanted a guy who didnt wait on them. They wanted someone who knew how to act and when to do what. Jorden wasnt like that.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I smiled at Jordan and leaned about closer,"So do you mind if Kitty and I hang out with you?"I asked and put my hand on his thigh.I smiled at his gulp and bit my lip to keep from laughing.

Blake nodded to his buddie then asked Stella,"What do you say?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 pm

I sliped my hand into his. "I got a couple of girls I was hanging with. There waiting for there guys. we can hang there for a bit, then we'll see....oh I also brought a bottle of whisky." we walked over to where the girls where.

Kitty smiled and got about close enough to kiss him when sh spoted the guys. "oh uh Jorden....u better run cause or guys are here and if they see u they might use u as a punching bag." Jorden whirled his head around got up and ran so fast. Kitty had a luaghing fit as Jason sat down next to Mic. "hey, whats so funny?"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Blake smiled,"Fine then."and he put his arm around her waist and started walking towards the other girls and guys.

I leaned back against Jason and tried to stop laughing.I manged to say,"Inside joke you wouldn't understand."before I saw Jordan glancing over at us with a look of regret on his face then I started laughing again.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

with out thinking Jason put his arm around her waist.

"thats it...I give up on jake...I'm goning for sean." Kitty said getting up and going over to him
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

"See ya."I said to Kitty then looked over at Jason,"So what have you been up to."I asked as I played with his wolf charm necklace.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 pm

"getting busted and riding Sunkwa." Sunkwa was his wunderful roan mustange.

Kitty came back a few second later with sean close behind her.
Almost at the same time Stella and blake sat down.
"oh Mic, the lion got her pray in under 5 minutes." Kitty said supressing a luagh.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm

"Damn I guess I owe another lioness 10 bucks."I said to Kitty then laughed as all the guys and Stella gave us odd looks."It's an a & b conversation so you guys can c your way out."I said and smiled over at Kitty then winked at Stella.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Stella just looked at her like she had gone waked. then trund to Blake. she whisperd in his ear. "whens the last time u felt a girls lips..." her words here coated like honey, they sounded sweet to him. Atlest to other guys they had...
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 pm

He smiled then kissed her.When he finished the kiss he said,"And to answer your question the last time I kissed a girl was a few seconds ago."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Stella toched his chin bringing his lips to hers. she kissed him for a few minutes. then looked at kitty and Mic and gave them and little smile. "u all didnt see that." she said...

Jason looked at Mic as he brought her close to him..."Looks like somethings starting." he said.

Kitty just shoke her head, then rested it on Seans chest.

(can u be Sean also???)
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Blake laughed softly and started to kiss her again.

Mic laughed and just rested her head against Jason's chest and said,"Uh uh big boy,this lioness isn't hungry yet.

Sean put his arm around Kitty and kissed the top of her head.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Jason looked at her with a worried expression. "what does that mean??" kitty looked at mic and begain to luagh.

then Kitty gently kissed sean on the side of his lips so, its wasnt a lip kiss, just a little teasing kiss.

Stella put her arms around Blake as she felt his tounge.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Blake pulled Stella into his lap without breaking the kiss.

I reached down and found a small rock and threw it lightly at Stella and Blake and mumbled,"Take your meal somewhere else Stella."then I turned back to Jason and said,"I guess you'll just have to wait and see."Then I jumped up and motioned to Stella,and Kitty."Come on guys we need to talk about a game plan."I deliberately said to confuse the guys.Kitty got up and we waited for Stella.

Sean grabbed for Kitty's hand and grumbled when she didn't come back so he could kiss her.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

stella gave Blake a wicked 'u'll have to wait to get more' smile as she fallowed the other girls. when they were away from the guys, kitty gave a ok spill it look at Mic. "what do u have in mind" stella said.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I smiled,"Oh just nothing much,other than tricking them into skinny dipping then steal their clothes."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Stella smiled. "i like it" she said. Kitty just shoke her head but a grin was on her face. "ur nuts....lets do it!"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 pm

"Okay since Stella has Blake pretty far up the tree you get to go first then me and finally Kitty but remember be quick about it.and get your mans clothes before he notices."I said then headed back towards the fire that had been started while we were gone.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next