Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning from life me and sage

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Learning from life me and sage - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning from life me and sage

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Gradullay the girls got the guys in the water. Stella silently grabed Blakes cloths, Kitty close behind her.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

http://free-spirit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Learning from life me and sage - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning from life me and sage

Post  sage=] Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 am

After Kitty had gotten Sean's clothes,I went down to get Jason's but they weren't there.Then I looked to the water and saw the Jason wasn't there."Shit,he must have seen Kitty and Stella."I turned around ready to go tell the other girls to put the clothes back so their guys wouldn't be mad at them,but I ran right into Jason's hard chest.Yep I defiantly don't have night vision or I would have ran the other way.So I stood there looking sheepish and bitting my lower lip."Heyy,Jason."I said in a small voice.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:18 pm

he pulled her close to him. "lets let the other girls play their tricks. what do u say" Jason leaned over her and gently toched her lips with his.

Stella watched Blake for a minute. then she striped down to her bra and underware. Steadly she made her way to him... Hidden by the brush. Finally she lightly toched him. As he spun around she took his hands and placed them on her hips. "hey, what happend to ur cloths." she put her hands on his chest as she came closer to him.

Kitty notiched that Stella was no longer behind her. She threw Seans cloths in a blackberry bush then went back to see what had happend. She hids behind a bush and saw: Jason kissing Mic, Stella being herslef with Blake, and sean woundering around the water looking for the shore and his cloths...she rolled her eyes, then striped down to her bra also and made her way around everyone else to her man. "hey baby." she said as she came close to him. "looking for something?"
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 pm

I smiled against his lips and said,"Where would the fun in that be?"then I kissed him back while my arms went up around his neck.

Blake looked towards the shore and saw that his clothes were gone but he didn't really care."Well since your asking about them and trying to act innocent my guess would be you 3 come up with some evil plot against us guys?"He didn't wait for her answer he just gave her a full out kiss.

Sean eyes went wide just a bit at seeing Kitty in her bra and underwear.Then he looked up at her and smiled,"Ya my clothes mystiracly disappeared,you have something to do with it?"he asked.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

"I'll show u" Jason said picking her up and carring her off into the woods.

"Oh we might have" she said as she pressed her body into his. Continueing the kiss.

Kitty couldnt help spill a smile. "whe'll urs went into the blackberry bushes along with Seans." she giggled at the look on his face. she put his hands on her sides. "but I dont think u'll be needing them anytime soon." she pressed her lips against his. as she wraped her arms around his neck.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:52 am

I laughed and put my arms around his neck.

Blake smiled and started pulling her towards the shore.

Sean ran his hands up and down her hips going lower each time."Me neither."he said against her lips.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am

Jason gently layed her down on a blanket that had been spread down. "look, someone layed a blanket for us." he had intended to end up here all along. laying down next to her he looked up at the sky as the sun set. "isnt it pretty" he asked.

She pulled back then gave a smile and fallowed him. "where will my captive take me?" she asked.

"It will be a time before any thing starts, why dont we slip away." she took his hand and lead him away. Being alone she kissed him and guilded his hands over her body.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 pm

"It is.A warm fire in a darkening sky."I whispered and moved closer to him with a soft sigh.

Blake smirked and said,"I'm pretty sure I'm not your captive."He took her to a small meadow and set her down in the wild flowers.Then he sank down beside her and pulled her closer to him.

Sean chuckled lightly and pulled her closer to him."Your being very hot right now."he said in a raspy voice.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Jason smiled...and gently kissed her on the forehead. "I think the bon fire will be starting soon."

"wanna pick some wild flowers?" she asked remebering a country song. pikin wild flowers...

Kitty smiled and leaned in close to him..."oh am I" she said. Then kissed him.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 pm

we still rping????
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm

"Wanna go back or stay here?"I asked while playing with his necklace again.

"No not really but I can think of something else we can do."He said and kissed her.

Sean smiled against her lips,"Hell ya."he said.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 am

"I'm happy where ever u are" he said gently kissing her neck adn then moving to her lips. Sean traced her check bone. "we could stay here and release our plassure." he said with a wicked grin.

she felt her skin against hers...she kissed him back. "whatever u want...I'm yours right now" she said pressing her body against his..."whatever u want to do."

Kitty moved his hands over her body. then she traced his chest with her fingers. "what do we do now?" she asked with a grin...."all alone...in the woods with no one watching?" she gave him a looked that would have cause any man to burn with desire..
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:23 pm

I couldn't help it,and rolled away from him laughing.Then I sat up and looked down at him,"Release our pleasure?Really,I'm not that easy."

Blake laughed,pulled her closer and did the dirty with her.[[lol thats what my sis calls it]]

Sean laughed and laid back."Your the master I'm the slave do what you want."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Jason pulled her close then ran his hands down her body, curving with her hips. He smiled at Mic, then gently kissed her forehead. he brought her hands to the buttons on his western shirt. Guilding them as she unbuttened it.

Stella felt his body agianst hers. the she liked the feeling...she made conact with her lips as she moved her body with his. She stoped and playfully pulled away from him. then a wicked grin she striped down to her brah and underwere. Taking a couple steps back she looked at him wundering what he was thinking...or what she was thinking for that fact. "do I make u crazy?" she said...

Kitty smiled..."really?" she came forward and placed her lpis on his. wraping her arms around his neck. she felt his hands trail down her sides. sliping out of her shirt she lughed a little then came close to him again. The feel of his hands on her skin sent shivers up and down her spine. she looked at him stack naked next to her...finally she released his lips and layed her head on his chest. "ur trun...play it soft and slow or like firecrakers...." she whispered....
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:21 am

Mic unbuttoned his shirt hesitantly.She was slightly shaking because she was nervous,but she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second to relax.When she opened them she saw Jason looking at her through half closed eyes."What?"she asked with a tilt of her head.

"More than any other girl."Blake said and pulled her back to him.

Sean smiled,"Well given the two choices I think were going to have to go with slow and steady, because there is no way this can be soft."he replied teasingly and kissed her neck then made a trail of kisses from there to her lips.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 am

Mic&Jason
"nothing..." he smiled down at her. he sliped out of his shirt and pulled her closer....he sliped her shirt off the rached behind her and un clasped her bra....gently kissig her he taced her breats then kissed both of them making a trial to her lips.

Stella&Blake
Stella felt his hands skillfully unclasp her bra...she smiled and pressed her body against his..."Loving-making can be good....I've never tried." she said. kissing him. she brought him down to the ground. she continued to kiss him...loving the feeling. she would tease him a minute longer...until he was brave enough to help with the rest....his hands trailed down her body. she she continued to kiss him.

Kitty&Sean
Kitty Sliped out of her clothing..(I cant remeber how far they are)
Then truned around for Sean to unclasp her bra...when it was finaly off she brought his hands to her waist. hoping he would get the clue if not she would help him a little more.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Mic&Jason
Mic sighed and pushed away from him as she grabbed her shirt.She felt bad for leading him on the way she had and thought he derserved an answer to the bewilderment she could see in his eyes."I'm not going to sleep with you,Jason.My mom taught me not to do stuff like this with someone who would have the power to hurt me afterwards."She knew he probably didn't get what she was trying to say so she just stood up and walked back to the bonfire circle without looking at anyone because her eyes were bright with unshed tears.

Stella&Blake
Blake smiled as he kissed her then he got down to bissnues.(can't get discrpitive fourm rules)

Kitty&Sean
Sean laughed as Kitty guided his hands to her hips then he deicded to tease her a bit,"Hmm wonder why you put my hands there,is it a hint?"
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:41 am

Jason knew he had messed up..."shit" he muddered. putting his cloths back on her fallowed her. "hey baby"...he said..."i'm sorry...." he kissed her then sat down next to her at the fire. he had crossed the lines and felt bad about it.

pleasing moans came from Stella. she moved her body with his. she felt him eneter her...she smiled wickdly....kissing him..."I like this" she said...knowing everyone around her would flip....she liked that too making people flip...

Kitty rolled her eyes and sliped out of he last pice of clothing she had...."I can feel my homons raging." she said french kissing him. bringing him to the ground.

(thats not very discriptive is it????)
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 pm

you still rping
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Hello???? u gonna post??
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 am

PLeeeeeeeeease post!!!!
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Mic glanced at him but didn't say anything.She just stared at the fire and wouldn't look at anyone else because her eyes were bright with tears.

Jason smiled at her and said,"Your not the only one."as he moved down on her.

Sean laughed at Kitty and kissed her neck."Now this is defentialy my kind of party."
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Jason & Mic
Jason didnt know what to do. he leaned in close and whispered i'm sorry then stood up and walked over ot his truck.

Stella and Blake
She loved the feelings she was getting. never before had she felt anything like it. she moved with his body coming up and catching his lips in a kiss.

Kitty and Sean
Kitty chuckled...."u can have any kind of party you want tonight"...she opend the bottle of whicky she ahd and took a couple swigs then offered some to sean. after he took some she leaned up on him. "make your move..." she smiled her lips against his.
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 pm

(ur turn....lol)
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakota Warrior Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Please post Smile it ur turn hahhahaha

check this out

Lakota Warrior
Master Mind
&
Evil Cookie Stealer

my new sig
Lakota Warrior
Lakota Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next