Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Differences(Alpha and I :3)

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Differences(Alpha and I :3) Empty Differences(Alpha and I :3)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 pm

*The Scene*
The hottest underage club in L.A. Lights flashing everywhere as teenage movie stars walk in from every entrance. The DJ plays every latest song. The other teens gather round the dance floor, while some make out near the bathrooms. A few creepers hang out back, smoking pot and hoping not to be found. All these kids have something in common, except for a few.

We're the kids who stand out. Even if we do live in Beverly Hills, there are no shows about our lives. No movies with us in it. We're just there because our parents make enough to let us be there. No one cares about us, no one wants to talk to us. Quite frankly, many people hate us. Why? Because we're different.

~*MOI*~

Name: Claire Fairbanks
Looks: Platinum blonde hair. Turquoise-grey eyes, and fair skin.
Build: Slender but athletic
Personality: Hasn't ever cared much for boys, clothes, or make up. Really only cared for others and animals. Has always wanted to be a forensics scientist.
Bio: Grew up with an average life. No scarring. No tragedies. Just life. Nothing sad. No sob stories. Just her. No, it wasn't a perfect life, but it was good. She grew up in the valley until her mother landed a very well paying job at one of the L.A. Hot Spots, moving them into the hills. She lives with her younger sister, Abi, her mother, Pam, and her father, Scott.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Differences(Alpha and I :3) Empty Maky so this is kinda everyone's stroy x) Sorrrry its so long! lol

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Here we are out on the streets. Where we grew up. We knew this place better than anyone raised with a family. My gang..we all lost our family at an early age and some later in life. The gang is our new family. Everyone is there for eachother. That's how it should be. Sadly we had lost a loved one a couple years ago. It's scarred poor Jake to the point his old self that was so caring and loving is now hidden. Because 1. he can trust NO one that is male 2.His temper has grown shorter and is mostly in the form of arrogance, sarcasm and all that jazz. His gang, Cyclones are dangerous. They got some of the best fighters around. The other fighters just as good are in their enemy gang,D-Rocks. But first lets introduce Jake's gang. Jazz, A pretty feisty brunette. Striking blue eyes just like her brother Jake. And boy are they alike yet different. The girl can throw a punch like her brother yet...she can sure swing a hip and do a sexy hair flip. She is very flirty, again like her brother..well used to be. She is the youngest. Jake gets VERY protective of her being his little sister. She is new to this now. That will come in later. Second is Andy, another brunette with taunting brown eyes that are misleading. Again like Jazz she can throw a few fists and not feel bad for you. Then we have the boys. Chase is the bloodhound of the gang. He finds everything out one way or another. Also he is a smart kid. The brown shaggy hair covers the head that holds a bright brain. Crystal blue eyes are full of expression. The goofball of the group Levi is one of Jake's best friends. They are total kids around each other. Not to mention You better hope They are around to hold Jake back from beating your buddy to a pulp. And then there is Jake.....
Differences(Alpha and I :3) 3304j2h

Jacob Christian Montgomery

Differences(Alpha and I :3) Taylor-lautner-outtakes
[center][size=85]
Character Name: Jacob Christian Montgomery
Personality:He can be down to earth. But lately as he got into so many fights and he is very misunderstood because he only gets busted because of the way he is built. Suddenly he started the fight even when he is trying to protect someone else...So he has a VERY short temper. But doesnt explode just when you see him start to get annoying just back off and give him his space. If you are a girl he will let you off easy..but if you are a guy he isnt afraid to get in your face. But what people dont have the chance to find out is that he has such a big heart. He is always there for you once you are friends. When that happens he is like a big ten year old but mature when he needs to be.
History{optional}:His history is just hectic. Because of it he attempted to kill himself but talked himself out of it. Now he is fine but his history still haunts him. Now its come back and followed him. [that comes in later ^^ extra twist Razz]
Likes{optional}:To fight for what he loves, music of any kind really. Sometimes he likes to be alone but only when his memories haunt him. He likes to run, yes he likes girls. Clubs are one of his other favorites.
Dislikes{optional}:People getting in his face..period.
Theme Song:(i cant choose cause he is like so wide with personality lol) Shake it Stronger Animal I have Become (main one)
Crush:None
Other:Owns a Chevy Avalanche..about it[/size]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Differences(Alpha and I :3) Empty Re: Differences(Alpha and I :3)

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 pm

[omg his truck's gotta a mini bed D: xD interestingly fancy O_O I s'pose I'll start? Very Happy]

Claire stood in the back, sipping her coke in silence. Her eyes were narrowed as people danced on the lit dancefloor, swinging their hips from left to right. Hands in the air. She hated to admit but she wished she was out there with friends. What friends? None. She lowered her head and leaned against the wall. Then some guy with greasy hair saunters up to her. "Hey there hot stuff. Care to join me on the dance floor?" She shook her head and turned away. He grabbed her wrist. "Aww c'mon." He started pulling her towards it. She twisted free and slapped him across the face.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 pm

[Dauummn she's tough XDD]]

The five of us walked in with me in the lead. "Okay meet me back here when i text you guys" I said and the girls went one way and us boys went another. Jazz my little sister was in training with Andy as her teacher. She had just joined our 'family' AKA the gang. I had started it back when we had an actual family..but she joined when our real family fell apart. I am all she has left but now she is with us. Of course us boys were out scoping the dancefloor. We branched off one by one except for me. I didnt find anyone
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 pm

[Shoosh yeah xD]

The guy stared at her in amazement. He finally collected himself. "You're gonna regret that, b****." He turned and walked away. Claire straightened up and pushed some loose hairs behind her ear. She looked around, and noticed a new group walking in. "Ugh. Probably some more idiots." She eyed them, then went to go get some more coke, which she had lost when the guy was pulling her around.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 pm

I sat down at the bar and faced the crowd. And watched a guy walk past holding his face like he had just gotten slapped. I chuckled and shook my head. For one i kept a close eye on the girls..especially Jazz. Andy i knew could take care of herself, but Jazz still wasnt as rowdy as us and is 'to herself' but from what i saw the two were having fun and dancing with each other like two best friends
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:38 pm

She sat down, ignoring the guy who sat down beside her. She watched some girls dancing, and felt a pang of loneliness. She just shook her head. "I've got my family. That's all I need." She still couldn't help feeling a longing for some real friends.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Then as one guy passed the girl next to me he reached down for her purse and i wasnt one to stand around at let him take it. I got up and twisted his arm back behind him and he groaned and gritted his teeth. "Not on my watch" I growled in his ear.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Claire blinked. It had happened so fast it took her a moment to comprehend it. She clutched her purse, glaring at the scum that had tried to take it. She looked at the boy who had helped her, and couldn't help but suck in a little bit of air. "Daanngg. He's gorgeous!" She didn't dare say it out loud.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 pm

"Fu**ing Bring it bitch!" He hissed at me and pulled away turning to me. "Dude just give up. Dont wanna cause a scene now do ya" I said and pushed him towards the door knocking the breath from him as he stumbled into the crowd. "You're welcome" I said to the girl and took a drink of what i ordered.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 pm

"Ah...thanks." She said quietly, swiveling her stool and taking a drink of her coke. She glanced over at him, her purse now sitting safely in her lap. "That was really nice of you." She said, looking away from him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm

"No problem. Lesson one, never bring anything that cant fit in your pocket" I smiled and leaned on the bar with my elbow looking at her
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:21 pm

She laughed. "Thanks for the tip." She turned her head in the direction of the door as some movie star's kid walked in, posing stupidly for the cameras. She scoffed and turned back to her coke, which the ice was quickly melting in.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 pm

"Ugh i hate those kind of kids." I groaned out loud as they walked in. Then i turned to look at her again in my seat. "Ya know I've never seen you around. Did you just move here?" I asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Claire nodded. "Yeah. My mom got a job here so she moved my family here." She leaned back, and looked over at him. "I'm guessing you've been around here a while."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:18 pm

"Since i was in diapers" I chuckled and took another drink. "See we have a gang, but before you freak out we arent like the other gangs you hear about" I said with a shrug
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:51 pm

She thought about this for a moment. "So like...you don't go around killing people because you don't like the look they gave you?" She said, tilting her head so that it rested comfortably against her hand, which was propped up on her elbow.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm

"We arent murderers" I hissed and got up walking off into the crowd. She pushed that one button and i walked away before it got out of hand. I hid in the darkest part with Andy and Jazz surrounded by a bunch of people.

[teehee ^^ told ya!]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

[omg xD yeesss!!]

Claire stood up and tried to follow him, but lost him in the crowd. She sighed. "That wasn't what I meant..." She thought sadly. She grumbled and headed for the door, just wanting to go home and sleep.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Then realization hit me..I was really too hard on her. I missed the whole thing that it was just a joke, she only asked a question and there I went and flipped. I sighed and hunched over on the couch. Now i could never make it up to her..i mean what were the chances of us ever running into eachother again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:46 pm

She walked outside and leaned against the back wall, pulling out her phone and checking her texts. She had 6. 5 from her mother asking where she was(which she didn't reply to.) and one from her best friend back in the Valley. She read it, and nearly started to cry. She finally collected herself to see the sleezeball from before staring at her. "What do you want?" She asked, glaring at him. He shrugged and took a step forward, and about 3 huge guys followed him. She stared. "Really? You going to have them beat up a girl?" She laughed, but it was a nervous one.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 pm

I decided to make my way to the door..but then i saw something suspicious. Standing on my toes for a moment i could see Chase and Levi. I waved them both over and they made their way over as I lowered back to normal height. As they came to me I started to walk out the door following the three at a safe distance. as they walked around the corner into the alley i stopped. Holding the back of my hand up stopping Chase and Levi behind me and to keep quiet as i listened in on what they were saying. This is what our gang did. Stopped other gangs from hurting others. The shadow of the building was in our favor not to mention the neon lights behind us distorted our image and created hard to see silhouettes. But when i saw them starting to gang up on the girl thats when we stepped out but they hadnt seen us...
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

One of the idiots took a step towards Claire, and she took one step back. This continued until he got frustrated and lunged at her. She quickly slid out of the way, but not in time for the other one to grab her in a painful bear hug from behind. She squirmed, but he had a tight grip. The third walked up and aimed a punch at her face. In an effort to keep her nose from being broken, she turned her head to the side and waited.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 am

That's when we made ourselves known. Seeing that first hit i nearly made me snap on the spot. Without saying a single word i grabbed the one guy by his collar with both my hands and slammed him against the wall while Levi and Chase took care of the other two. "Not cool man" I growled in his face and threw a fist into his gut knocking the air clean out of his chest
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:01 pm

The pain around her sides disinigrated. She looked up in surprise only to see the guy from before pinning the puncher against the wall. She rubbed her side gingerly, and winced. "Ah sh**" She muttered. She definitely would have a few bruises. Not that they weren't easy to hide. She touched her face. The fist hadn't hit very hard, the punch was stopped just before he had nearly broken the entire side of her face. Nothing a little exra make up couldn't fix. She looked at her rescuer, then turned to the guy who had sent the goons after her. He was long gone.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum