Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Differences(Alpha and I :3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Differences(Alpha and I :3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Differences(Alpha and I :3)

Post  Alpha Female Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 am

Finally they stumbled off after getting a clear message and we stood there for a moment before I remembered that there was their victim. I turned to her and helped her to her feet. "You alright?" I asked her gently then recognizing her letting her go suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Oh.." I said slowly as i looked at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 pm

She looked down. "Umm...thanks again. You seem to have a knack for helping me." She lifed her gaze a little and shuffled her feet awkwardly. She glanced over at the other guys and smiled at them, nodding her thanks to them as well.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:34 pm

They came up behind me with smiles on and one slowly grew on my face. My ultramarine blue eyes locked on hers with a soft look. "Well we dont let things go down like that no matter who's involved" Chase said with a smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 am

She inhaled a little, then exhaled. Standing up straight, she looked around. "That's awful sweet of you guys." She clasped her hands in front of her. "Ah...well I should be heading home. Thanks again." She smiled at them again, but her gaze never left Jake. Finally she walked around them and out of the alley, heading home.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:56 pm

I held the gaze for as long as i could, Until her eyes were out of sight from mine. That same smile on my face as she walked past. "Come on lets get inside" I told them and we walked back in to find the girls. Jazz and Andy were at the bar waiting for us probably.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 pm

She sighed as she looked back and couldn't see them. She tucked some loose hairs behind her ear and pulled out her phone. She looked through all the phone calls, and finally called voice mail. All of them were frantic messages from her mother. "Guess I shouldn't have been out so long..." She sighed. It wasn't her fault. She would have been home by now if it hadn't been for the idiots that tried to hospitalize her. She shook her head and kept walking, not wanting to spend money on a cab, which would have been the smarter thing to do. Or maybe asked that guy to walk her home.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Jazz and Andy were told what happened just then. Jazz being the sympathetic one i could tell was nearly heartbroken by the boy's actions. "Jake? C-can i walk home?" She asked meekly giving me a shy look. Being her big brother i worried about her like mad. But I wouldnt baby her, She knew that if she had any problems to call me. I was her 911 response in most cases. I looked at her and nodded. "But take Andy with you" I added and looked to Andy who seemed to already agree. "I'll see you girls at home" I said giving Jazz a kiss on her forehead and the two were off walking down the sidewalk as the boys and I spent a little more time there.

As the girls walked the streets were empty as far as pedestrians go. Sure there was the occasional car that whizzed by but that was it. The streetlights lit blotches below their towering poles onto the street below. "Andy, what was it like when you first came into the gang?" Jazz asked as she stuffed her hands into her hoodie pockets. "Scary," She mused. "Only because i was worried about impressing the guys, not to screw up ya know? But then i still felt a sense of security around the guys." She explained. Jazz listened and looked her way, she had only joined no more than a year ago, Andy on the other hand joined well before then. "But no matter what we are all family, related or not in your case. We always back eachother up, and you dont have to worry about a thing." Andy finished. She and Jazz looked forward to see a girl walking down the same sidewalk in front of them. By what me and the boys told them she matched the description.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Claire shuffled along the sidewalk, muttering about overprotective mothers and annoying cute boys who are rude but then are nice. She sighed and pushed some hair out of her face. Her thoughts drifted back to the fight. The sleezeball, the goons, and him. She shook her head and kept on walking, never wanting to go back to that club. Ever. She looked behind her to see two other girls. She could barely see them, but from the way their hair was and the outline of what they were wearing, she guessed they were the two girls from the dance floor. She narrowed her eyes and turned back around, continuing walking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Jazz went to go after her but Andy held her back. Jazz sighed with a soft glare and looked to the other girl. Wanting to help so bad but Andy had a grip on her shoulder. "Andy please? Can i at least---Andy, isnt that--" Jazz said with shock before Andy glared in front of her at the group of girls, "Jessie and Micky? Yea thats them" She groaned and picked up her pace cutting the two off before they could reach the other girl
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:48 am

Claire turned off the road, unaware that there were now more than 2 girls behind her. She really didn't care now though, she was almost home. She reached the front steps to her California Ranch style home, and walked in. Trying to be as quiet as possible, she didn't turn on any lights. Instead she used her phone as a light and went straight upstairs to her room. She closed the door and turned on the light, breathing a sigh of relief.
"Oh, so glad you're back." A voice said. Claire jumped and looked up. Her mom was sitting on the bed.
"Busted..." Claire muttered, leaning against the door.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 pm

After having a fall out with her Andy and Jazz were home shortly after The boys and I were. When she walked in I stopped Jazz with a smile. "Wanna come with me to pick up some more food?" I asked her. She nodded and stopped taking her coat off and put it back on her shoulders. I smiled at my little sister as she had that smile that i loved and led her back outside shutting the door. We got to the truck and i noticed that smile was gone...now it was more of a look of remembrance or recollection. Getting in i noticed as we drove that the look slowly turned sad until i saw tears. "Jazz, whats the matter?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the Wal-Mart. Without saying a word she looked up at me and turned her body towards me as she clasped the locket on her necklace with tears streaming down her face. Seeing that i knew she was thinking of mom. Instinctively i reached for the same locket on my necklace. Both held a picture of our mom. "Jazz come here" I said quietly and she crawled to me and wrapped her arms around me and cried. She was the one that took the loss the hardest. She loved her mom more than anything, she stood up for her when i couldnt be there to. Our mom was our bodyguard basically. "Calm down Jazzie" I said using our mom's nickname she had called her to give her some sense of comfort. She gripped my shirt and continued to cry. I rubbed her back and with time she calmed down, "I miss her Jake" She finally said. "I know Jazz, i miss her too" I said slightly choked with tears.

Finally she calmed down enough for us to go in. We took a cart and let her push as i walked behind. "Now its Ladies pick first, So go nuts" I said with a smile as she went down all the isles getting her and Andy's favorites loading up the first layer of the cart. Then it was my turn. Boys were basically all the same...Junkfood junkfood and more junk food. While the girls had more sensible things, along with the hotpockets and such.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Claire sat on her bed, grumbling. Her mother had given her 2 weeks grounding, and had taken away her computer priveleges. No matter, she had her email and FaceBook on her phone. Unless her mom had taken those off. She wouldn't doubt it. Oh, and she wasn't allowed to go anywhere so what was the point? She looked at the window. It lead right out to the roof, and had no screen. She stood up and opened it. Then she got on her bed and climbed out. She made sure to be super silent, and crawled over to the tree. She sat down on one of the branches and slowly made her way down. She jumped out of the tree and landed lightly on her feet. Then she left.

She didn't really know where she was headed, anywhere she supposed. Yeah, just head far away from the house. From Beverly Hills. Maybe she could hitch a ride and go home. That'd be nice to go back to the valley. She shook her head at the stupid thought. She had left her purse at the house. She spotted a grocery store. She could probably get a cheap snack there, seeing as she had some money in her pocket. She headed in.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:48 pm

"I swear you guys are gonna be fat" She spat with a smile and laughed a bit as we walked to the check out. "So? You girls are twigs ya gotta learn to eat!" I protested jokingly. "We gotta keep our faces smooth too ya know!" She laughed and shoved me as i let her. If I hadnt given some give she would have hurt herself. "What ever" I said with a softer smile and started putting everything up on the belt to ring it up. After that was done i swiped my creditcard and signed the screen. Taking the receipt we pushed the cart towards the exit
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Claire wandered in and looked around. Holy crap this place is huge! She thought. She hadn't gone grocery with her mom since they had moved here. She looked at the carts then remembered she didn't need one because she was only going to get one thing. She started walking forward when she saw the guy from the club and a girl. She stopped and turned away, hoping he wouldn't notice her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:55 pm

"Wait...Umm I need some Money Jake." She said with an awkward tone. "Forgot something way too important." She said now blushing hard as i stopped and turned. Knowing exactly what she and Andy probably needed. That would explain the sudden mood swings. I handed her about thirty dollars and she headed off back into the store with one of those canvas bags to hide what she was buying. I waited back at the cart noticing the girl. "Dont think you can run" I said with a joking tone and smiled
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Claire turned and smiled sheepishly. "Wasn't planning to." She said, grinning. No, I was just hoping you wouldn't see me. She looked at his cart. "Buying food, eh?" She laughed at all the junk food in it. "Don't go getting fat." She teased.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:02 pm

"Im lucky if i get something. The rest of the guys are total vultures" I chuckled and walked closer to her to close the space. It was only to the end of the cart and i smiled at her. "So how have you been since i last saw ya?" I asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:09 pm

"Eh." She shrugged. "I was grounded, then I snuck out, but luckily my mom didn't notice my face." Which was true, she hadn't noticed her face in all of her rage. She laughed at the obliviousness of her mother.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:17 pm

"Im guessing you dont wanna stay home?" I asked with a curious look that was a bit concerned
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 pm

She shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But sometimes they're just so..." She shook her head, not sure what kind of words she could use to describe them. She decided to change the subject. "So who was the girl you were with?" She asked him, tilting her head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

"My little sister Jazz," I replied. "New to our 'family' I guess you could say" I chuckled and invited her to sit with me on the bench
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:10 pm

She smiled and sat down next to him. "Your 'family'?" She inquired, looking in the direction Jazz had left to. She turned pack to him and leaned against the back of the bench, propping her head up against her hand.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 pm

"We call the gang our Family...because we are the only ones we have left" I said quietly and looked up at her
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:09 pm

She blinked. "Oh. That actually sounds pretty nice." She leaned turned her head to the sky and sighed. "Wouldn't it be nice to live up there?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 pm

I looked up as well and smiled. "Nah, too cold" I chuckled and leaned back on the bench. "Besides, our mom is waiting for us. But right now she'd probably hit me for saying that" I said with a laugh
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum