Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bumfluff! get your fluffy butt here ;)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Bumfluff! get your fluffy butt here ;) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bumfluff! get your fluffy butt here ;)

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Lucinda-
"Riley?" I asked, tense as he ptu his weight against me before watching him as he fell to the floor. "I can't bend down Riley,w hats going on?" I asked, panic showing in my voice. Iw as scared...Worried...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bumfluff! get your fluffy butt here ;) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bumfluff! get your fluffy butt here ;)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 pm

"What's going on?" Riley repeated, staring up at her with a blank, unseeing gaze. He seemed to ponder over her question for a moment, then giggled feebly and scrambled to his feet again, stumbling and swaying from side to side with obvious lack of balance and co-ordination. He took his hands out of his pockets the and placed them on Lucy's shoulders, squinting closely into her face, his glacial blue eyes - tinted with red - sliding back and forth as he attempted to hold her gaze whilst following his swaying double-vision. "Who're you?" He asked, barely coherently - his expression changing instantly from amusement to mistrust. "You're here to take me away, aren't you?!" He accused, his voice rising drastically. "I won't go!" He yelled, his expression suddenly vicious. He pushed her backwards, his hands still on her shoulders, and suddenly it was evident just how strong he was - despite his usually gentle actions. He forced Lucy back until her back was against a wall, and then he seemed to panic, thinking he was stuck since he could not go any further forward. "I won't go." He repeated, shaking his head violently, then stumbling to the side slightly as he lost his balance. He staggered upright again, then leaned closer to Lucy, his hands braced against the wall behind her as he loomed over her - his eyes deeply bloodshot as he squinted at her.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Lucinda-
I screamed as he pressed me agaisnt the wall, falling to the ground. Tears falling fluently. I wasn't supposed to be able to reach the floor. "No, please... i don't wnat to do anthing." I mumbled, struggling to form each words between the tears. The pain... It killed, I couldn't feel my hips... "No" I whispered, unable to feel anything. He... I... No... Two step forwards, five steps back.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 pm

"I don't believe you!" Riley yelled, his mood suddenly switching again instantly as he burst into tears. He sobbed bitterly for a moment, then his tears subsided as suddenly as they had come, and were replaced instead by anger. "You're not taking me away! You're not taking me away again!" He growled, dropping into a crouch beside her and snatching a knife out of his pocket, fumbling clumsily with it before pressing the edge toward her throat, letting it hover in the air mere inches from her flesh. "Let me go." He growled softly, then his voice rose and he yelled again in undisguised fury, "Let me GO!" His face was positively beastly now - a feral expression in his usually kind and gentle eyes. Clearly, Riley was utterly convinced that Lucy was holding him in place, though in reality she was not even touching him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm

[i]Lucinda-
"I'm not holding you there... Look, take anything from my bag but I am not doing anything." I beggaed him, moving my bag from my shoulder, offering it to him. I couldn't do anything, It would be a miricle if I could ever stand again. I had always been told I couldn't get up from being on the floor., It was why i couldn't live alone. I couldn't pick anything up... My body couldn't do this.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Riley grabbed the bag as she offered it to him, forgetting to hold onto the knife and letting it clatter to the floor. He scratched quickly through the bag, but evidently didn't find what he was looking for, for he soon dropped it again, and turned his head to stare in the opposite direction at something apparently only he could see. He stared blindly for a moment, then his tense muscles went slack and he slumped back against the wall, falling instantly into a half-sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Lucinda-
I watched him in shock, "Riley?!" I asked him, softly leaning over and touching his hand "Riley?" I asked again, grunting in pain as I used my hands to shift my weight across. "Come on. I'm confued as hell here" I begged him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:25 pm

"No!" Riley exclaimed, swatting her hand away with his own injured hand - obviously oblivious to the pain. He drew his knees up to his chest and began rocking back an forth slightly, muttering incoherently to himself. This last a moment before his head abruptly drooped again, and he fell once again into a state of half sleep. He resurfaced from this only a minute or so later, and soon began to shake and sweat violently. For a moment he sat thus, then he quickly scrambled to his feet, using the wall for support as he staggered over to a nearby dumpster and clutched the edge, doubling over and retching. He wiped his mouth, then stumbled backwards again, only to trip and wind up on the ground once more. His hands were shaking violently now, and sweat dripped from his pale face, despite the cold. He seemed to be starting to become more aware of his surroundings now, and when he glanced over at Lucy, his face showed a flicker of recognition, but then he looked away again and began feeling around his pockets. "Gone..." He muttered inaudibly to himself. "Gone, gone gone..." His pale face began to show some frustration, but Riley pushed it aside, then glanced back at Lucy. He squinted and examined her in confusion for a moment, then finally managed to find words. "L-Lucy...?" He asked in disbelieving incredulity, struggling to get his eyes to focus on her. "You... Why are you out here...?" He asked, his voice trembling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Lucinda-
"I thought I'd go for an early morning stroll. What the hell do you think? I come to see how you were and get pinned against the wall and for real I will probably never walk again." I growled, looking away from him, my cheeks still lines with tears my lips holding the hue of blue. I couldn't get up. I couldn't.. I just couldn't do anything now.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

"You shouldn't be here." Riley went on - hardly seeming to hear her. "You should go.." He said, still repeating the same point - completely oblivious to Lucy's words. He checked his pockets again, cursing under his breath when he still couldn't find what he was looking for. He threw a quick glance toward Lucy, his eyes narrowed, but then he seemed to shake off whatever was on his mind and pulled himself to his feet again. Riley turned to Lucy and stared at her, and then reality finally seemed to dawn on him - at least to some extent. "L-Lucy...?" He murmured uncertainly, this time actually addressing her properly, and listening for an answer. "Are you okay? Must I... Help you up?" He asking haltingly, struggling to sort out his words into comprehensible sentences. He still swayed where he stood - and he was still shaking and sweating feverishly, though he seemed to gradually be getting a hold on himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Lucinda-
I sighed shakling my head. "I can't feel my legs. Theres no point in even trying" I told him gently before closing my eyes, lenaing my head back. a few small tears escaping.A ll that work, gone. Every last detail... Distoryed.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 am

Riley seemed to grow even paler at her words, and he cast around a few anxious glances before turning back to her. "Can't... Can't feel them?" He asked hesitantly, struggling to concentrate on what she was saying. "I... What should I do...?" He asked helplessly, his words slightly slurred. He felt sorry for Lucy, but he wasn't sure what he should do. His thoughts were all mixed up and confused... Riley found himself absentmindedly checking his pockets again, though he knew he had no more left...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:37 am

Lucinda-
"You better go, I'm gogin to have to get Quinn to come. If he see's you, he;s goign to blame you hugely" I spoke, not looking at him as I spoke, this was his fault, the last rthing I needed was Quinn knowing also. He was an over protective oaf, he would have a go at me for not being in school as it was.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:35 am

Lucinda-
I sighed softly. "Riley, I'm sorry. Help me up please. I have to get back on my feet. Quinn can't find me liek this" I spoke softly, before biting my lip. Tensing, "Unless you think I'm goign to hurt you again..." I mumbled softly, before reaching and pulling my bag closer. Using my hand to bend my knee to make it easier... Though I wasn't even sure if he was going to help.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5