Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D

2 posters

Go down

Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D Empty Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah... Razz As promised, a few pointless words. ^_^

I shall wait to see your character before deciding which of mine to use, then I shall post my sorry excuse of a form. Wink
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D Empty Ginger Canidae

Post  JuiceyLucy Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Ginger "Saukie" Canidae
Looks
Bright red hair, mossy green eyes, pale skin, a few freckles. 5' 2", small and slender.
Fiery personality, cunning and tricky.
I'll make the rest of her up as I go along.

Last edited by JuiceyLucy on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled pale)

JuiceyLucy

Back to top Go down

Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D Empty Re: Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Laiko is just Laiko. Reasonably tall, generally athletic build, fluffy (IT MUST BE FLUFFY!!! *is obsessed*) blond hair and bright green eyes (They change colour slightly at times) So yes - that is pretty much it. Razz I'll RP the rest out. Smile Oh - and he comes with prop characters: His 2 roommates, Mike and Kevin. Age 17.

Sorry... I read my form again... And let's just say I need a new one, so I just stole a brief description of him from another RP. Wink Hehe! I'll RP it out. Smile

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add age)

Back to top Go down

Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D Empty Lurking in an alley

Post  JuiceyLucy Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Saukie sits on the top of the dumpster, empty and rusting, retying the laces of her flat-soled boots. She pushes the leg of her ripped up jeans down, adjusting the bottom of her gray t-shirt. Not much is happening in this part of town and the alley is quiet. The fire escape on one of the surrounding gray buildings rattles as a breeze blows down, stirring the litter on the cement floor.

JuiceyLucy

Back to top Go down

Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D Empty Re: Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:39 pm

"Mike, I really don't think this is the right way..." Laiko objected uncertainly, glancing around the deserted street. The sun had nearly vanished from the sky now, and a chill had crept into the soft breeze that whispered eerily over the icy tarmac underfoot. Old newspapers, crisp packets, and various other articles of littler rolled along the cracked old street as the breeze tickled them into motion. Laiko suppressed a shudder and rubbed the goosebumps from his arms, taking a few quicker steps to catch up to Mike and his infuriatingly athletic stride. He wasn't entirely sure why, but Laiko had a bad feeling about this street. He was certain that he had been here before, yet he knew for a fact that he could not remember ever having come to such a place... It was confusing, and a little unnerving, but this was not the first time that Deja Vu had struck him, and Laiko was beginning to get used to it now. He was probably just being paranoid... Still - rather safe than sorry. "Mike..." He whispered nervously - not willing to break the thick silence pressing down on him with his words.
"Laiko, for the last time, I know where I'm going!" Mike insisted, cuffing Laiko playfully over the back of the head. Laiko heaved a dramatic sigh at his friend's words, but he felt a smile curving his lips all the same. He shook his head with a soft chuckle, then forsook his worry and jogged a few steps to catch up with Mike again. He had to admit, he was feeling positively exhausted by this point. When he had agreed to go for a run with Mike earlier, he had never guessed that it would be this intense... He simply wasn't fit enough. That aside, he hadn't expected Mike's 'run' to take them so far from the school that they both called home - not to mention leading them to such a dodgy-looking place... Though he wouldn't have minded the the old rickety street - with its layers of filth and the eerie dark alleyways stretching off it - if it wasn't for that awful feeling that he had been here before and that the memory he could no longer grasp was not a pleasant one. His instincts, though confusing, usually seemed to be right - for a reason that, like nearly everything else, he had forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Juicey, Polo and their epicsome EVILNESS! >:D Empty Ambush

Post  JuiceyLucy Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:50 pm

[[Have to go! Sad ]]

Hearing voices, she slips off the dumpster, landing silently and sneaking towards the sounds. She sees two guys and quickly runs around the back to get behind them. She crouches behind the wall, waiting for them to approach. She picks one of them (Mike) and watches him approach. As he passes she dives out and catches him in the back of the knees with her foot. Nailing his shoulder with her hand, she knocks him out, at least for a few minutes. She whips a knife from her boot and points it at the other guy.

JuiceyLucy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down