Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  Empty Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Leon Hunter became a teen rock sensation at the age of 15. During his first year, he released 2 popular albums and a number one hit single. During his second year he released another album which soon went platinum and became famous around the world. Shortly after that, Leon released another Number One hit single which made a great buzz all around the world. However, when Leon was called upon to perform this song to honour his induction into the Rock and Roll hall of fame, he simply stepped up on stage and produced the most foul mouthed, rude and insulting speech imaginable, during which he announced that he was quitting the music industry, and refused to play a single note ever again.

Due to this terrible display of bad attitude - Leon's parents sent him away to a strict boarding school in an attempt to make him eat some humble pie and start acting more appropriately.

The school, Hayden High, has top class facilities and offers just about anything a student could ever want. However, the staff are strict and the rules were not made to be bent or broken. Manners and etiquette are of great importance - though it seems that Leon considers himself above such things and is constantly attempting to buy his way out.

Leon Hunter

Leon is of average height for his 17 years, around 1,78m tall. He is slender and muscular with well tanned skin and deep, dark brown hair. He is a typical 'pretty boy', having been fixed up so many times to look his best on stage. His eyes are a mysterious chocolate brown, and while the expression within them is usually harsh and cruel - something about the hardened lines of his face suggests a softness that never shows, almost as though he is hiding something. His dark brown hair is streaked with golden highlights and always styled to perfection: Falling across his face in a jagged sideways fringe and covering his ears with stylishly untidy strands. Leon will never go out in public without thick layers of black eyeliner - as is his style - and most of the time he will have subtle, undetectable traces of makeup covering any imperfections on his handsome face.

((There we go. Now we just need a bit of a side-plot... Anyway, I'm good to go. Very Happy

Give me an interesting situation to start with, please. One I can react to... This 'She woke up and went to school' stuff drives me crazy. -_- Of course she got up and went to school. What else would she do? o_0
The better the start, the longer the RP life. That's a general rule with Polo. XD ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 pm

((Ya know. You are the most difficult person I deal with... e.e
She could always get out of bed and ditch the school. Dx ))

Dementia "Demi" Adams
Female
Stands at exactly five feet
Haunted by her accidental murder of an ex boyfriend, he seems to be wrapping himself tightly into the confines of her mind and making her second guess everything. Taking up singing to get rid of the voices she found out that it actually calmed her down more than usual and used it to try and keep her mind her own.

((Thanks for starting))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Leon stumbled out of the bar amidst a torrent of angry swear words. Between what sounded like retching, and a brief mention of hiring a hit-man, the drunk teenager flashed an obscene hand gesture at the furious barman.
"Be that as it may, Mister Hunter," the heavyset man sniffed irritably, folding his beefy arms across his chest, "You are underage - and everybody knows it, so don't bother coming in here with your fake ID. Get the Hell out."
With that, he shoved Leon out of the door, and locked it behind him - leaving the boy swaggering drunkenly in the dark back-alley, cursing freely when he walked straight into the dumpster.
"Bloody useless piece of- *CENSORED*." He grumbled with slurred disgust as he lifted a grimy glass bottle to his lips - sloshing more of the wine down his front than into his mouth. "Could get him fired... Asshole..." His grumbling slowed as he staggered down the cobbled street - often walking into the high walls towering on either side of him due to his inebriated swaying.
Some distance back, a small cluster of teenage girls were following, giggling squeakily amongst themselves, and discussing their luck in excited whispers.
These were some of Leon's many - if considerably fewer than before - fans. Naturally, they had been delighted when the senseless rockstar wandered past them into a pub - and even more delighted when he had been thrown out again. This, of course, gave them the opportunity to follow him. If they were lucky, he would sober up enough to sign autographs. If they were luckier, he would pass out - and they could drag him around town and take photos... And whatever else they had planned.
Leon threw a filthy glance over his shoulder when one gave a particularly loud giggle.
"Stop follow-" He paused to hiccup, "-ing me!"
His voice was barely coherent now - but the girls scattered all the same, shrieking in mirth as they darted to hide behind things.
Leon, meanwhile, continued walking forwards. He didn't notice the wall in front of him until it struck him square in the face - then he keeled over backwards, and struck the ground. The bottle in his hand shattered, and he was left staring blankly up at the night sky overhead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Red hair could be seen bobbing throughout the streets as she headed towards a common nightclub she usually hung out at. The girl let out a sigh as she noticed the people around her were being thrown out. Great, looks like their teen nightclub had been found out. Quickly, she ducked herself into the nearest alley, one near a pub. Wouldn't it have been so much better if you were one of those thrown out my darling Demi? Mika's voice traveled around her cranium in an ominous fashion causing a scowl to place itself on her face, green eyes glowing in annoyance. She kicked out at a nearby trashcan before hearing it clatter to the ground with a tiny amount of satisfaction bubbling up in her veins and spreading through her body. Oh yes. I knew you got satisfaction from violence. Just, I didn't realize it was as bad as it was until you killed me, the voice sneered again. Part of her wanted to tell him to shut up, but realizing that it was just her mind she gave up before she even spoke so that it didn't bother her anymore than it needed to. If she fought with her own mind it would just cause her to go insane. Her hair was an unnatural red, and it looked like crimson under the pub's back-lights, her face now an eery pale. Really, it wasn't nearly as drastic compared to in the normal light. But, now she didn't care. She was supposedly alone anyways. Wasn't she? Her auds picked up the sounds of giggling girls in the background and she rolled her eyes. What were these people's problems? Didn't they know they shouldn't be in an alleyway in the middle of the night? Well, she wasn't supposed to be either, but that wasn't really the point. Sighing, she strode forwards towards the giggling just in time to catch the slurred, and hiccuping voice of a young male. Why exactly were they stalking some drunk idiot. Couldn't he just come after them and get rid of their innocence. That she would enjoy seeing, well. Maybe not actually seeing... But, at least knowing that they got part of it taken care of. That would at least teach those giggling manics a lesson. "Stop follow-"He paused just long enough to hiccup "-ing me! and this caused Demi to laugh. Oh, he was quite an idiot, he was. Moving forwards, unlike the flock of fan girls, she reached his side just in time for him to slam into the wall and have his wine bottle shatter on the ground. Gently, she prodded him with her toe before kicking away the shards of glass, her feet protected by her black, knee high boots that wrapped tightly around her light denim skinny jeans. "Get up. Before your mafia comes after you." she said, quite annoyed before grasping his arm and yanking him to his feet. "Wait. You go to Hayden High. Oh. You are coming with me so you don't get pummeled by Principal Hayden tomorrow morning." she said, feeling just enough sympathy for the passed out boy next to her. Either way, it got her into the guys dorm to steal a bit of the booze off of him to possibly quiet Mika down. Oh. Sush it. You know you just wanna hurt this boy for his stupidity. Mika cooed in her mind causing her to let out a low hiss of aggravation and then she began to yank him back towards the campus, hoping he didn't puke on her new black shirt.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

"Get the f*** away from me!!" Leon exclaimed angrily as he surfaced from his daze, to find a girl hauling him to his feet. He shoved her angrily away, then overbalanced and crashed into the wall again - clutching it with dirty fingernails for support.
"Why can't you people get a f***ing life?! Leave me the Hell alone!" He bellowed drunkenly at her - either not registering the fact that she was trying to help him, or just not caring.
"Here.." He took a permanent marker from his pocket, and signed her forehead in an untidy scrawl, made nearly illegible by his drunkenness. "Now you've got my autograph, so get the f*** out of my face!" He hiccuped, then retched, and seemed to catch himself just in time to stop himself from barfing right in the girl's face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Demi growled and shoved him into the wall. "You stupid idiot. I don't want your damn autograph." she hissed, crossing her arms and trying to wipe his autograph off of her forehead. "I don't give a f****** DAMN that you are some freaking rockstar. Just get your good for nothing ass back to campus before I have to knock you out and haul you back there myself." she growled, tapping her foot impatiently. "This is what I get for trying to be nice for once." she grumbled under her breath before rolling her eyes and leaning back against the wall watching him as he puked his guts out. "Now hurry up and finishing puking unless you want Principal hayden to get rid of even more of your privleges." she scolded, then once she was certain he was done wretching his guts out, she grasped his arm and began to yank him down the alleyway.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

"Get off me!" Leon snarled, yanking his arm out of the girl's hand a second time - then grabbing her roughly around the neck for support when he felt his legs give way. "I don't want to go back! I'm supposed to be meeting somebody!" He complained, trying to pull away from the girl, and not realising that it was his own grip on his other arm keeping him from doing so.
"If you don't let me go I'm calling my bodyguard!" He bellowed, raising his voice.
Then he retched again, doubled over, and threw up on the girl's feet. After that, he mumbled one last incoherent comment, and passed out in a pool of his own vomit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Demi growled and stood up, backing away. When he passed out in his own pool of vomit she held back her want to puke on him, wipping the puke on her boots onto his shirt before cautiously pulling him to his feet. "Really? You are such an idiot." she muttered before she drug him back to the campus, dropping him off at Principal Hayden's door, knocking then leaving before the principal could answer. Honestly, she didn't care what happened to the nitwit now, as long as he didn't puke on her again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 pm

"Mister Hunter!!" The principal blustered as he threw open the door, seeming the vomit-drenched Leon lying there. "What is the meaning of-!" He broke off, then, when he realised that Leon wasn't even conscious. Grumbling mutinously to himself, he seized the boy's collar, and dragged him roughly to the nurse's office - ignoring his occasional bouts of flailing and swearing when he began to came around.
Finally, Principal Hayden dumped him in one of the hospital wing beds, then shook his head in cold disappointment and turned to the nurse. "Send him to see me when he wakes up." He growled, "As soon as he wakes up - regardless of how hung over he is. And make sure he knows it's bad."
With that, the principal stomped out, leaving the snoring Leon alone in the bed.

((*Hint* Make sure she bumps into him somehow, whether it's in the hospital wing, on the way to the principal's office, or in the principal's office. Unless you want to skip to the next day or something... Razz Just don't leave me to RP solo. XD Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 am

((?))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 pm

((Sorry. I had to leave after I posted on Kira and I's rp. So I'm posting now. :/))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 pm

((No worries, just checking you haven't forgotten... Or worse - become magically angry with me and decided to ignore me! O.o *GASP* *Pokepoke* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 pm

((I don't know. I might get mad at you and ignore you also. -snickers-))

The girl ducked herself back out of the Principal's area of campus and then began to head towards the music room. Mika was beginning to bother her more than he ever had, and it was causing her to go insane. Aw. Sweetie. Just keep moving. It's not like you can stop me from changing you. I'm just here to keep you in line. he cooed and as the wind blew in she swore she could feel his fingers running along her spine sending her back a little. Shaking it out of her mind she rolled her slate-grey orbs and continued moving forwards. She bobbed in and out of view in the night air as she walked along the corridors. All that she needed was to be caught sneaking into a closed room. She had some bobby-pins in her hair and a camera in her pocket to record her session. Moving forwards she felt like someone was watching her, but she attributed it to her ex-boyfriend's spirit and continued to trudge onwards as the eyes bored into her back. Upon arriving at the black double doors that seemed almost medieval in stature she pulled her two bobby pins out of her blood red hair and began to pick at the locks. Silence surrounded her until she heard a dull click and a smirk of accomplishment slid onto her face. At least she wasn't dumb enough to be drunk and hauled to the principals office. With that thought she pushed the doors open and then closed them cautiously so as to keep it from slamming. After all, these doors were so heavy it was nearly impossible to keep them from causing noise. She had slipped through the portal into her own world then, and she allowed her body to relax. Grasping a piece of sheet music she closed her eyes and put on the accompaniment that someone had recorded for her. Listening to it through one time she opened her orbs and took in the words before grasping her camera and placing it on the table across from her. "It's Dementia again. Doing another requested cover. Thanks to the wonderful person who recorded the instrumental for me." She spoke into the camera with a slight grin and pressed play. That's it. Try and sing me away, you despicable being. You'll need all the help you can get to get rid of me. he said to her, his voice ringing around her head but after that she blocked him out and concentrated on the words.

She's not the kind of girl
You hear about
She'll never want another
She'll never be without
She'll give you all the signs
She'll tell you everything
Then turn around and walk away

Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand

Once the stone
You're crawling under
Is lifted off your shoulders
Once the cloud that's raining
Over you head disappears
The noise that you'll hear
Is the crashing down of hollow years

Her voice rang through before she heard a noise outside then the doors being slammed open. Immediately, she cut herself off and pressed the end record button on her camera. She shoved it into a drawer and then fell silent. All of the lights were thrown on and she felt herself blinded for a couple of seconds. "Dementia. Adams." she heard a voice hiss and she opened her eyes to see one of the security guards in front of her. "You are coming with me." he growled before grasping her arm and yanking her to her feet. "I haven't done anything wrong!" she complained but allowed herself to be dragged off. Yes, hunn. You did do something wrong. You killed me. Mika growled in her head causing her to close her eyes for a second to push the idea out as she was now in the open air, her crimson locks flowing out behind her, turning a bright red in the moonlight. "You, Dementia, have broken campus rules by sneaking into the music room at midnight and picking the lock. You aren't even supposed to be on this side of campus." The guard explained with harsh consonants. Biting her lip she simply nodded her head as if it were new to her. "But, of course, that was in the handbook." he continued and she rolled her eyes. "No one reads that stupid handbook." she huffed only to get herself slapped and thrown into the waiting room of Principal Hayden's office. She could vaguely hear him being called on the walkie-talkies as she slunk down into the chair, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently. Humming the song she had been singing before she was dragged off. You are just a bad little girl, aren't you? Chose a perfect song, I will admit that. Describes you perfectly, he told her as she closed her eyes, still humming and tried to concentrate on the words.

((How's that work? The song is - Hollow Years - Dream Theater))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 pm

(( Coolness, thanks. Smile ... If you get mad at me for no reason, I'll pretend to cry. O.o ))

Leon groaned dramatically when the door to the waiting room was slammed open, and a girl was shoved in. He pressed the bag of frozen peas he was holding harder against his head, and made dull hushing noises - not that anybody was listening.
He cringed away from the loud noises of the girl's entrance - squeezing his eyes tight shut and forcing reality away until such time as the room was quiet again. Then, he raised his bloodshot eyes slowly to fix them mutinously on the girl's face. She seemed vaguely familiar. He was sure he had met her last night... Not that he remembered much of it.
"Shut up, would you?" He snapped angrily as her humming reverberated through his skull like a swarm of killer bees. "That awful noise is going to make my f***ing head explode."
With a cruel snarl, he turned away from her, slowly rubbing the bag of peas from one temple to the other in an attempt to soothe the fiery pain within - but to no avail.
"So what're you in for?" He asked grudgingly, deciding to distract himself from the pain by speaking to the girl. He could have fun trying to break her, if nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:39 pm

((And I'll know you are lying because Polo doesn't cry -.-))

Demi growled turning to the boy that had been drunk last night. "Oh. Why don't you sush up. Your voice is going to make your own head explode." she growled, rolling her eyes and leaning back even farther. Glaring at him as he asked her what she was in for she said, "Sneaking into the music room last night so that I could record myself and place a video up on YouTube. Because some people don't have the ability to be noticed and signed like your stupid ass. But, then again, you also have the ability to f*** up your career. So, I guess, I don't really want to be noticed the first time. Might give me an attitude more like yours. The drunk-ass boy who got sent to this boarding school. Having fun with the hangover." she said, speaking louder than necessary to bother him even more. She honestly was not too fond of him, especially since he puked on her boots.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Leon laughed cruelly, the lines around his eyes hardening as he fixed the girl with a mean smirk.
"Searching for YouTube fame, huh? The consolation prize for failures, losers and wash-ups." He snorted, shaking his head in amusement, "Honestly, I think its kinda sweet how you people refuse to give up on your impossible dreams even when anybody can see you don't have what it takes."
He leaned toward her - dropping the bag of peas absentmindedly as he grabbed her shoulder in a warm hand. "And lemme tell ya a secret, baby..." He leaned in closer to her, his lips dancing flirtatiously close to her ear. "I ended my career on my own terms, and even now they'd do anything to have me back... I'm just that good."
With an amused sniff, he patted her cheek roughly, then slumped back in his seat again.
"Jealousy's an ugly colour on you."
With that, he folded his arms and leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes to rest his throbbing head.
He was too dazed to come up with truly mean comments... He would just have to hope he had hit a nerve somewhere. If only the art of being an asshole could come naturally to him like it did to some... He could sure use the skill.
Funny - when he was a kid, he never would have thought he'd throw away the life of a rock legend, and try to make a name for himself as a world class jerk instead...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Demi laughed, rolling her eyes, "And you, sweetie, don't understand the true reason as to why I'm doing it." she said, crossing her arms a little and sitting up she she faced him, only to have him grasp her shoulder, his breath reeking with alcohol. As she felt his lips near her ear she bit her lip, uncomfortable with how close his drunk mind was to hers. Oh. You love the attention darling. Just play with him, he won't remember anyways. Mika said and she felt a flush of anger shift through her system. "I'm so glad you believe, Leon, that the agencies would enjoy bringing back an alcoholic teenager to endorse, when really, all that they'd be paying for is rehab." she snorted, pushing him away even though he was already returning to his position where he closed his eyes after saying something about jealousy. "Jealousy is a state of mind, which I have no reason to be in. I'm not jealous of your success because you have a mind that didn't even deserve it. It's no wonder that your parents ditched you here. They probably couldn't deal with your snarky comments at every single thing they did." she said before looking directly at him. "I have no real want to become famous, or to be well known. Just want to spread a bit of hope that stars like you crash and burn. Not everyone who posts stuff on YouTube has the desire to become famous. Maybe you only believe that because your 'quitting on your own terms' ruined all your chances and you are contemplating using YouTube." she said, a smirk on her face as she turned back around. It's nice to know my girl has some venom left in her system, 'eh? Mika said, and Demi knew that he would be patting her back right now if he were still alive with caused her to grumble something under her breath in annoyance.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Leon snorted in amusement, shaking his head at the girl's comments. "Gosh, you're a laugh." He commented with a harsh chuckle. "All your stupid values, and goodie-goodie goals... I bet they're just your useless, pathetic attempt to make up for some 'great wrong' you've committed." He rolled his eyes, "Spreading hope? Really? That's a load of crap. Even the good things people do, they do for selfish reasons. You think you're so much holier than me..." He sneered, "I'll bet that deep down, you know you're just as bad. At least I let the world see me for what I am." He narrowed his eyes - and though he knew this was a lie, he gave no indication of it.
"And for the record, Babe - I mean every word I say. I ain't gonna sing another note in my life - and don't think they haven't come begging on hands and knees. I just got tired of being that guy." He lifted one shoulder in a casual half shrug, then added, "I'm already rich and famous. What more does a guy need?"

((Let me know if you think of anything I could have Leon say that would REALLY hurt her. Wink As you've noticed - I'm not all that skilled at playing a mean character. XD Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:28 pm

((Making a comment 'bout murder. Dx Since she murdered Mika. ;3))

Demi let out an airy chuckle. "Oh. You're so funny when you're drunk." she said, a sneer slipping onto her face. "Yes. I'm a completely evil person. I want to hurt every single person out there. No, I think people have been through enough hurt. Your stupid self wouldn't understand, especially when you have a pounding headache." she said, standing up and sitting down in the chair beside him. Play with him. Play with him. You know you want to... Mika voiced in her head and she allowed her fingers to run up Leon's arm, "But, then again men never understand do they?" She said, allowing her fingers to run up to his head before she flicked him really hard with her middle finger and thumb, hoping it would cause him even worse of a headache. "Trying to get under my skin doesn't work, darling. I'm not easily jarred," she sneered before tapping her heels on the floor. "But, your head should be 'bout ready to explode, and I'm not going to stop until I'm either called in, or you can't take it anymore." Pausing her speech for a few seconds she thought over his last comment and laughed once more. "Oh, you really are as stupid as I thought. A guy that is rich and famous and doesn't want anything else dies alone and miserable. Can't you see your family already hates you." she said the right side of her lips curling up into a demeaning grin as she stood up and walked to her original chair, tapping her heels as she sat back down and continuing it before going back to her humming. See. You have too much fun here. This is your life, not some dumb-ass singing notion, Mika told her with his low, raspy chuckle.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Leon ignored the girl's mockingly flirtatious actions - but he couldn't stop himself from wincing when she flicked his head. It already felt as though his skull was being ripped in two... Naturally, that didn't help.
When she returned to her seat, he flashed her a withering glare. "You just think you can get away with murder, don't you?" He hissed, "Well, newsflash, Baby. You got nothin' on me, so don't even try to push my buttons... I don't have any." He offered a cruel smirk, then shrugged and turned away. "Call me stupid if you like, but I'm living my dream. Honestly, I've never been happier... So screw family. Screw everybody! I don't give a f*** about any of them any more." A cheerful laugh escaped his lips, and the grin that lifted his lips seemed honestly happy.
Anybody looking at him had to believe that this idiot was truly pleased with the stupid choice he had made, and the pathetic life that he was living...

((No physical attributes she's sensitive about? Hurtful insults he could throw at her? XD I need him to intentionally say something that she'll find hurtful. >Smile Hehe! It's tricky, though... She's a tough one. Razz I like her. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:56 pm

((Well, she has a few scars that she hates and she hates people dissing her obviously died hair. XD But, nothing really bothers her much. -likes my Demi when I can channel her- ))

Demi caught the insinuation to murder and she could feel her color leaving her face so she turned her head away and kept humming. Quite honestly, she had gotten away with murder and it killed her inside. Oh. Just accept it. It is who you are... Mika comforted her - or, should we say, tried to - only to enrage her even more, a tiny fire fueling in her eyes as she looked at him, the flourescent lights hitting her face just right so that her scared right cheek could be noticed, the tiny indent and the jagged line from the knife Mika had taken from her hands as she had tried to get him off of her. He hadn't meant to cut her, no - just as she hadn't meant to kill him - but all the same he had and she was not to happy with the memories it left. With a tiny snort of annoyance she looked at Leon. "I'm surprised your head isn't splitting open right now and forcing your whining voice to shut the f*** up." she growled, continuing to tap the ground in time with her humming as she pushed a bit of her hair out of her face. "And I really hope, that you die a slow and painful death, Leon Hunter." She finished, a low hiss escaping her lips on his name.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 pm

((Super, thanks! XD ))

"And I really hope, that you die a slow and painful death, Leon Hunter."
As these words left the girl's lips, Leon felt a dull wrench in his gut that had nothing to do with drunkenness or nausea. She had found a button right there, and she had pressed it.
Still - much as it hurt to be reminded of reality, the girl's cruel death wish still brought him a grim satisfaction. This was what he had been aiming for, after all... That meant that his work here was done. If he was to vanish off the face of the earth there and then, here was one person who would surely celebrate the occasion, just like America celebrated the death of Osama bin Laden.
Well, maybe comparing himself to an infamous terrorist was a little excessive, but he was going for the same general effect.
"Y'know, you're right, my head is sore." Leon announced with a yawn, getting to his feet and stretching his arms up over his head. "So I'll be getting back to my dorm. Later, scarface."
He ruffled her red hair with a heartless mockery of affection, then sauntered toward the door, making a mental note to mock her about the colour of her hair at a later stage, if the need arose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

((OMG That even pissed me off. Dx I'm leaving really soon to go out driving... o.o))

Demi snarled, standing up to her feet. "Why don't you keep your comments to yourself when you're drunk," she hissed, reaching his side in a few long strides before standing on her tip-toes and flicking him in the head again. "Otherwise, you will regret it." she hissed before returning to her seat and then called into the principals office for a warning about not going to the music room during the night. When she came back out Leon was gone so she retreated to her room and fell asleep for a few hours before she had to go to school.

((Have them in a place to meet up again))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:39 pm

((I knew it would. Wink All your characters get pissy about people touching their hair. XD *Evil cackle* ))

The next day was Saturday, and since Monday was a public holiday, most of the students had gone home for the long weekend, even the permanent boarders. Only a few remained - Leon being one of them.
His roommate had gone home, as had everybody else in his dorm - meaning that he was completely alone in the building. As far as he knew, anyway...
So, Leon took the opportunity to do something he had sworn never to do: He picked up his guitar, and began to play.
The truth was that without music, he just couldn't deal with life. Or what was left of it, anyway... There was still too much emotion locked up in him, and no way for him to let it out...
Except for the music. It hurt him to play... But it hurt him not to, just the same.
So he let his fingers strum out a few chords - feeling rather as though he was plucking his own heartstrings. Soon enough, the few loose chords had blended together into the tune he had secretly been working on for a while now. Then, before he knew it, he was singing along quietly - completely unaware of the fact that his door had blown open a crack.
It was not his usual style of music - almost closer to pop than rock, but nobody could deny its brilliance... And the lyrics, of course, were the perfect expression of those painful feelings he couldn't express in any other way...

"I fought it for a long time now
While drowning in a river of denial
I washed up, fixed up, picked up
All my broken things

'Cause you left me
Police scene, chalk line
Tequila shots
In the dark scene of the crime
Suburban living with a feeling
That I'm giving up
Everything for you

Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me?
I think that I should go
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't"

Lyrics
Listen to it! It's awesome! Very Happy
Damned if I do ya (Damned if I don't) by All Time Low. Razz Just discovered the band today. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:58 pm

((I knew the song, within the first paragraph of lyrics. -snorts-))

Demi woke up that morning, her parents gone in London and not wanting to buy a plane ticket for her to get her down for two days. So, pissed off she began to walk the halls of dormitory. They had said she couldn't go the music room, nothing about searching the dorms. With a tiny laugh she slid through the hallways, opening doors here and there, quite amused with some people's ideas of decoration. She had on a pair of flare, dark denim jeans and black pumps. Her shirt was almost the same colour of red as her hair as she continued to move down the hall looking into rooms left and right. But, she kept herself silent as she heard the strumming of a guitar followed by the sound of a male voice singing. She knew that voice, strangely, or at least it felt like she should. Then, she realized why. It was Leon. Her lips twisted up in a cynical grin she pushed his already cracked door open further, but full into view yet, just her hand with her nails painted black and a 'dog collar' studded bracelet on her hand. "Nice to know that you hold to your word. I thought the dear Leon Hunter would never sing a note again..." she said before stepping into view an amused twinkle in her eyes, her red hair pulled up into a high bun, a couple of strands curling down and framing her face.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next