Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm

"Probably." Leon agreed with a laugh, "But even if I wasn't, this crap would probably repulse me."
He contemplated the option of ordering pizza for a while, then shook his head. "I'm not all that hungry, anyway. My appetite tends to come and go. Can't be bothered to order a pizza now on the faint chance that I'll be hungry when it arrives."
He shrugged, then watched Demi eat absentmindedly for a while.
He soon began to get bored, so to amuse himself, he stole a chip off her plate and popped it into his mouth.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Demi rolled her eyes. "Hey. You have your own repulsing food," she smirked before finishing off the main part of the disgusting dish and then throwing it away. She dealt with it, though, since she couldnt pay for anything else really.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 pm

"Yeah, but it's no fun if I'm allowed to eat it." Leon explained, flashing a devious grin. He watched as she threw the rest of her food away - then turned around quickly when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
A pretty grade 10 girl stood there, fidgeting nervously and toying with her hair. "Um... Hi Leon..." She mumbled shyly. He raised an eyebrow, fixing a harsh, impatient expression on his face.
The girl fussed shyly for a moment, and Leon - sticking to his mean act - snapped, "For goodness sake, what, girl?! I don't have all f***ing day!"
She squeaked in alarm, then hurriedly spluttered out a few nervous words.
"I-I w-w-was wondering if you're l-like to go t-to the d-dance with me...?"
"No." Leon stated bluntly in response, "Anything else?"
She whimpered, then spun around and rushed away, hiding her face in her hands. Leon frowned, feeling somewhat guilty, but merely shrugged it off. He had to do this... It was for their sake, not his. Anybody who became involved with him would only be disappointed.

Likely as not, he wouldn't even get to go to the stupid dance the following week...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Demi watched with a cocked eyebrow holding back laughter at how panicked the girl was. "Are you even going to that?" she questioned with a laugh once the girl left. She apparently had to go to one, her parents insisted. But with no money to buy a dress she usually didnt even care to keep up with when it was or what was happening along with it. Pushing her hair out of her face again she took one last sip of her water before tossing it into the trashcan without rising from her spot.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm

"Probably not." Leon replied with a measured smile, "I mean, I'd quite like to, but if I accepted any chick's invitation to go, it would give totally the wrong impression..." He sighed dramatically, raking his fingers through his hair. "I have to reject them all, because if I accept even one, suddenly they all think they have a shot, and some of them are so obsessed that they don't even care how much of a jerk I am to them."
He sighed heavily, as though the mere thought wore him out, and slumped back in his chair rather moodily.
He would have liked to attend a highschool dance before he died... Life was never fair.
"Are you going?" He asked curiously, glancing toward Demi.
She already knew his secret... Maybe it would be possible... If she wanted to go...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Demi shrugged, looking down to her hands as she clasped them together. "I don't even have the money for a dress for it. So, I usually just push it all off..." she murmured before looking up, "So. I mean, unless I get some random downfall of money pouring over my head soon then, probably not. It never bodes well unless its a new dress..." she said with a sigh before looking around the cafeteria at the groups of girls who were flipping through high-end magazines and laughing and pointing towards towards random groups of guys. No. She didn't enjoy going to one and getting dissed because she was wearing a dress they had all seen before. Not something enjoyable. Hah. That's exactly what you deserve, something not enjoyable. Did you really think the liquor would push me away forever? If so - you thought wrong. Mika purred in her head, causing her to shudder.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 pm

"You know, I'd gladly-" Leon began speaking, then broke off suddenly with a hiss of annoyance as he heard giggling near his ear. "WHAT?!" He snapped furiously, whipping around with a snarl to face the small group of girls that had gradually accumulated around him.
Just when did the cafeteria get so full...? Half the people in it were staring at him, not. The girls longingly, and the guys enviously. One bulky football player even crunched his knuckles threateningly, and Leon shuddered.
"Leon, do you want to-" One of the girls began, but he cut her off before she could finish. "No. No, no and NO! I don't want to go with any of you losers. Frankly, you all disgust me, and I'm not interested." He folded his arms stubbornly, but all this brought was a chorus of giggling and whispering - things like 'He's so cute when he's mad' and other senseless comments. A fair portion of the crowd had dispersed from his rudeness, but the rest didn't seem to care. They just wanted to go with him because he was famous... They didn't care how he treated them.
How pathetically shallow.
"Would you get LOST already?!" He growled, his eyes shooting flames. The girls squealed and giggled, but finally ran off - no doubt just to plot ways to change his mind.
"What was I saying...?" He muttered in a disgruntled fashion, turning back to Demi with a sigh, "Should we go somewhere else? I can't focus with this lot hovering around me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Demi jumped when he snapped out before realizing that it wasn't to her. He told everyone no and that they disgusted him and she held her tongue so that she didn't say anything. After his question to going somewhere quieter she nodded her head. "Sure. Where?" she murmured before standing up as quite a few girls shot her an evil glare.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:44 am

"My dorm, if you like." He muttered quietly. "You go now, and I'll meet you there in a bit. Things'll get unpleasant for you if people think we're friends..." He glanced briefly toward the glaring girls, and added, "Or worse..." He shuddered theatrically.
"Better slap me now, so they think I was just insulting you. They'll wonder what we were talking about, otherwise."
He offered a half smile, and braced himself for a hit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 am

Demi smirked and nodded her head. "You asked for it," she warned. She took her hand back and then smacked him across the face with absolutely no sympathy. "Never, ever, call me Scarface again! You know what? Scratch that. Just dont talk to me," she hissed before turning on her heel and stalking out of the cafteria. Once out of view she slipped down the hallway towards his dorm amd ducked into his room, dropping down onto the edge of his bed and sitting cross-legged ontop of it. Thats the Demi I know... Mika praised and she rolled her eyes, wishing she could slap him also.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 am

((WOOOP! XD *Claps* It would have sucked if she had refused. Wink ))

Leon readied himself to overreact to Demi's slap - but as it so happened, he didn't have to. Her palm struck a stinging blow right across his face, and his head was snapped sideways on his neck. He grunted, and staggered back a step, raising a hand to his cheek, on which an ugly red welt was already rising.
"F*** you, you demented b*tch!" He called after her, his face twisted into an angry snarl.
The room - which had fallen silent a moment ago - now erupted into a swarm of whispers, buzzing like bees, as Leon stormed out of the cafeteria - turning the opposite way to Demi.
He took a different route back to his dorm, and met her there a few minutes later, slightly out of breath from the long walk.
"You've got one Hell of a slap on you." He said by way of greeting, closing the door behind him, and rubbing his sore cheek again. "I don't think I've ever tasted the inside of my cheek before."
He snorted in amusement, and sat down on the bed beside her - trying to ignore the stinging in his cheek. It still hadn't gone away... In fact, it was marked by a red hand-print now.
"Right, so what were we talking about?" He asked brightly, turning to Demi with an expression considerably more cheerful than anything he'd worn in the cafeteria, when all eyes were upon him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:36 am

Demi laughed, "sorry. Dont piss me off?" she said biting her lip and smirking at the same time. She shifted a little so she was facing him before laughing at his cheerful expression while her handprint was plastered against his face. "The dance..." she said with a shrug. She could feel herself self-conciously fixing a bit of her hair behind her ears and then glancing towards the door. If they didnt want people to know... Then how was she going to get out of here? And then... The idea of finally getting to go to the dance with someone - even someone she had started to fall for - seemed to be crushed also. With those thoughts trickling into her brain her face fell just slightly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:47 am

"Oh, right!" Leon exclaimed, slapping the heel of his palm to his forehead and rolling his eyes. "The dance - how could I forget...? Anyway, you were saying you couldn't get a new dress right? But you know, if you want to go, I really wouldn't mind buying one for you. Friends do that sort of thing, right?" He laughed lightheartedly, and offered a warm smile, "What d'you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 am

Demi looked back at him shaking off her thoughts and nearly missing what he was saying. It took her a minute to gather and straighten all his words out but when she did a small look of shock slid into her features. "Well. Yea. Id love to go but all the same..." she broke off already knowing he would pretty much toss any mention of joining her to the ground. "Dances are - well - not that much fun alone. And you can see the major lack of friends surrounding me so..." she paused and shrugged, her fingers messing fiddling with the creases of her jeans as she sat there, not looking at him but down at her own hands.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 am

"Oh, shut up." Leon ordered, brushing aside Demi's complaints with a laugh. "You're bloody gorgeous. You'd be able to find a date no problem if you just tried. Stop making excuses." He leaned forward, and flicked her in the forehead, a teasing smirk on his lips. "Just get out there and ask somebody."
He very nearly ruffled her hair - but remembered at the last minute that she didn't like it, so he restrained himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 am

Demi leaned back, away from him, pursing her lips in annoyance as she rubbed her forehead. "What 'bout you? Huh? If I asked you then Im totally sure Id be shot down in a second. And honestly, I dont want to go with some random stuck-up dude. Which is what majority of this school is so... I keep to myself. Keeps my temper from flaring and killing that boy by poisioning his drink," she muttered. Okay. Well. Bad metaphor with the killing, and she shuddered at rhe thought before looking away from Leon and out the window quietly, taking care to even out her breathing and not get riled up about it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 am

"Okay, that is a good point..." Leon admitted, scratching his head thoughtfully. "But there must be somebody in this Hellhole that you wouldn't mind going with. If all else fails, then I'll go with you, but we'd need to come up with a good excuse..." He tapped his chin thoughtfully, then added, "And this is assuming I'm still alive next week, of course. And assuming you wouldn't slip poison into my drink... Although I suppose there wouldn't be much point in that anyway, huh?" He chuckled, shaking his head, and smiling slightly to himself. It was nice to be able to joke about his fate again. The shock had finally worn off, and he had come to terms with the fact that his life would be over in less than a month...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 am

Demi scoffed. "Is there somebody in this Hellhole you wouldnt mind going with?" she muttered before rolling her eyes and running her hands through her hair which she promptly yanked back, and up into a twisting bun with ease. But, it did show the indention in her face so much mlre now as you could see the deep drop in her jawline that her hair usually hid. Self-conciously, she put her hand over it for a moment before dropping it and just sitting there quietly. "Well. Ive already been forced to stay with you at the hospital by the principal...." she said with a light shrug. "And I was metaphorically speaking... I dont have the guts to kill someone..." she said under her breath. You did when you killed me..."

((Dude. Once they get closer. I have an awesome idea. Lol))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:36 am

"Okay, good point." He laughed, "But I don't count."
Leon watched absentmindedly as Demi twisted her hair into a bun - his eyes travelling automatically to the scar on her face.
Come to think of it... He had never asked how she'd gotten that...
"Yeah, the principal... That might work..." He mumbled absentmindedly, still lost in thought.
"Say, Demi - I never asked - how exactly did you get that scar?" He tilted his head slightly to one side, considering her curiously.

((Do tell!!! Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:42 am

((But that ruins all the fun. XD))

Demi froze when he questioned her about the scar. She closed her eyes, her fingers trailing it gently as she tried to figure out how to word around the part of her killing him. She bit her lip, shuddering under her own touch to the scar before looking over to him. "My ex-boyfriend. He got really... Possesive. So. I started carrying a pocketknife. Well, he took the pocketknife from me and slashed me in the jaw. Chipped away a little of the bone... Hes... Out of my life now," she said with a forced shrug before closing her eyes for a moment. Yea. Because you killed me you little b****! he retorted.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 am

((True. XD But you suck. Razz ))

"What the f***?!" Leon exclaimed in high dudgeon, unable to decide whether to be angry or indignant on Demi's behalf. "Guys like that piss me off. They deserve to be buried."
Of course, Leon didn't know that his word choice could not have been worse...

((Sorry, got distracted half-way, so it's short. :/

I have to go to the chiro in a bit...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 am

((It has to do with the boyfriend. Dun worry. Itll cause drama))

Demi jumped at his reaction, a tad bit shocked before she gently bobbed her head. "Yea..." she took in a short inhale and closed her eyes for a second more forcing back the tears as she felt her eyes begin to water, causing them to glisten, but no tears to fall. "Um anyways. So will you? Go with me - I mean..." she said feeling her voice breaking slightly as she spoke and immediately cursing herself on it. She needed to stop letting her emotions get to her. She really did.

((How much longer?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 am

"Yes. Yes, I will." Leon replied firmly, with an irritable snort - clearly, he was still angry with Demi's ex for what he had done to her - and determined to prove himself a better man - even if he'd never met the little twerp.
He was jerked out of his thoughts then, suddenly registering the catch in Demi's voice.
"Oi, are you crying?" He asked in surprise, frowning in concern and poking her in the ribs.

((Woop! XD

I'm going to leap into the shower now, and see how quick I can be. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 am

((Okie dokie))

Demi twitched away from his poke, a tiny bit of laughter from ticklishness slipping in as she wiped the tears away. "Not yet, no..." she said a bit hoarsly, swallowing the thick lump in her throat as she tried to force the memories out of her head. She needed to collect herself, she really did. "And thank you..." she said, "bout the dress and coming with me. Means a lot..." she finished, just managing to finish before her voice could break again.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 am

"Hey, hey, hey!" Leon exclaimed, suddenly panicky, "Come on, why the waterworks? You can't be that happy, even if you get to dance with a celebrity..." He finished with a mild joke, prodding her in the ribs again.
Why did he get the feeling he was missing something here?
She hadn't seemed that upset about what her ex had done to her, and she hadn't seemed that happy that he was going to the dance with her - so what were the tears about?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next