Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 17 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:16 am

((Oopsy. Razz ))

"Being crazy is the only way I can stay sane." Leon said with a laugh, shrugging off Demi's comment and grabbing her hand - tugging her toward the financial exchange centre ((No idea what those places are really called...)) in the airport. "I'd be maniacally depressed, otherwise, and that would just be lame." He snickered to himself, shaking his head, then stopped at the back of the short queue to the exchange counter.

Once he had converted a substantial amount of money, Leon heaved a relieved sigh, and headed back over to Demi.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 17 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Demi bobbed her head. "Very true. Now where to?" she questioned before poking him in the side playfully and managing a tiny laugh. Her mood ever-so-slowly rising into a better one.

((So tired. Too much homework. Even have bunches of homework over weekend. Homework should not keep me up until midnight!))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 am

((That sucks! Sad ))

"Well, we'd best go shopping." Leon answered with a laugh, "And once we've got everything we need, we'll need to find a hotel." He glanced thoughtfully around the airport, and smiled slightly. "It seems I'm not as well known here as back home, so hopefully we won't get hassled too much..." He scratched his head thoughtfully, then shrugged and indicated for Demi to follow him as he headed for the exit. If he could just find a taxi, the driver would surely know where the nearest mall was...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm

((No muse School stole it all))

Demi nodded her head, trailing after him quietly. "Sounds good. All we need is you getting tackled by fans." she teased with a slight wink, matching her stride with his unconciously.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 am

"Yep, that would suck." Leon agreed with a smile. He watched Demi's feet walking in time with his for a moment, then laughed brightly. Pausing at the side of the road, he hailed a cab - then waited for Demi to get in before getting in beside her.
He ordered the driver to take them to the nearest mall, where they arrived not long later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Demi slid out first, waiting on Leon anf then once he was out watching as the cab peeled away back into the traffic which she swore was going the wrong direction, even the drivers seat was on the wrong side. She bit her lip and looked around for something familiar - only now realizing how stupid it was to want to go somewhere that you couldnt understand anything in. Annoyance flashed across her face as she raked her brain for any sign that looked familiar and only managing a couple.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:25 am

Leon watched Demi for a while, and the cheerful expression slowly slid off his face. "You really don't want to be here, do you...?" He asked gently, his voice hushed, and his mouth turned down slightly at the corners.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you..." He sighed, shaking his head, then touched Demi's shoulder lightly, and pointed toward the shopping mall across the street. "Let's buy what we need for today, and we can fly back first thing tomorrow morning, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:40 pm

Demi shook her head quickly. "No. Leon. I want to be here. I just prefer to understand what Im reading. Help?" she said quietly with a tiny smile. "I really am glad you took ke out here. Honest," she finished giving him a playful nudge.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:19 am

Leon considered Demi doubtfully for a moment, his lips pulled tightly together in a concerned line.
"Well, if you're sure..." He began hesitantly. Then she nudged him, and he let a faint smile adorn his face. "Okay then." He said with a sigh, a soft chuckle breaking from his lips, "I was just worried... Never mind." He shrugged, then gestured to the sign outside the mall, "That one's basically just listing the usual rules. No guns, no rollerskates, no streaking..." He trailed off, frowning, "Did I read that right?" He stared blankly at the sign for a moment, then laughed and shook his head, "I did. So that actually happens here..." He snickered to himself, then nodded toward the mall and led Demi inside.
"That's a clothes store." He said, pointing to one on their left, "And that's hardware... A supermarket... Stationary..." He pointed to each in turn - translating any French words on the signs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:30 pm

((Im so sorry. School is horrid...))

Demi bobbed her head as he read all the signs. It was making sense now and she was slowly matching the french words with the corresponding english ones. "Just worried?" she questioned, pulling herself back into a conversation, him dropping the sentence bothering her a tad. Where exactly were they going anyways.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17