Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 16 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 am

((XD i tried to put Ria and I stopped myself. So i put Demi in all caps to engrain it in my mind. Lol))

"You didnt answer my question... Im assuming that you are taking it as a pass?" she said, glancing up towards him quietly. She shifted a little uncomfortably in the chair and pushed her hair back behind her ears before grasping her coke and messing with the cap. "what is your biggest pet peeve - incase you didnt hear it?" she whispered, closing her eyes for a moment and then taking a sip of her drink to try amd calm herself down. She already knew what his next question would be, and she wasnt all too sure she wanted to answer it.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 16 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:43 am

((LMAO! XD Well done. Razz ))

"Huh...? What-" He broke off, confused. He frowned and shook his head, trying to clear it. "Umm... Biggest pet peeve, I-" He broke off again, twitching and shaking his head a second time. "Well... When people are two-faced, I guess... I hate that... Like when they pretend to be one way, but they're actually-
Wait, what did you mean - 'kiss me'?" He frowned accusingly at Demi, though she would not meet his eye, so there was not much point...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

((Imma fail. I know...))

Demi sighed and shook her head. "Exactly that Leon. I would kiss you..." she said quietly before taking another sip of her coke. "i sware. Sometimes, i don't know what to do with you..." she said quietly. "If I could do anything, I would kiss you. I, on the other hand am nowhere near courageous enough to do it so i wouldn't worry. I really wouldn't." she said, still looking down at her drink.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Again came that feeling of shock - a dull wrench in his gut, or perhaps an uncomfortable twist? It was difficult to place - but regardless, it left him with a hollow ache in the pit of his stomach. "So you- I mean..." Leon stammered pointlessly, unable to string together a sensible sentence.
Why did this have to happen? This was all wrong... This wasn't supposed to happen.
"I don't... Understand. How? Why?" He stumbled over his words - uncharacteristic for him, but it made sense, since he didn't quite feel like himself. Had Demi fallen for him? Had she decided she wanted to be 'more' than friends...? He just didn't know any more, and he didn't dare assume anything for fear of being wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Demi stared at him for a moment, the sadness obvious in her eyes. "Leon." she muttered. "i knew i should had passed." she held the cap in her fingers twisting it around and getting used to the feel of the ridges against her fingers as she sat there. "I told myself not to get attached. But i kinda failed at that. I don't know how to explain it to you she i don't know how..." She whispered, looking up to him. "And im almost certain that you don't feel the same way. So i think ill just shut up now," she said before looking out into the isle for a few moments, then leaning her head back and closing her eyes willing herself to fall asleep as they still had about six hours before the plane landed.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Leon fell silent, leaning slowly back in his seat, as though he wished he could vanish there and then.
He didn't know what to say. He loved Demi. She was a great friend... A great friend - and he did not want to lose her.
After Britney, he couldn't see himself ever having another girlfriend. How could he, when he wasn't over Brit...? Then again, who was he kidding? If he lived a hundred years more, he would never be over Brit.
"It's just... There's no point getting attached to me." Leon pointed out incredulously - unaware that he was being accidentally tactless, "I mean, I'm going to be dead soon, anyway..."
Wow. This was going to be one awkward trip...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Demi sighed, desperately wishing that she could just disappear or walk away at that moment. "You think I don't know that Leon?" she asked incredulously. "You can't choose who you fall for," she finished, shaking her head in aggravation. "I get it. you are going to die. I get it. You don't feel the same way. Okay." she choked out, wrapping her arms around herself and curling up tighter and deeper into the chair.

((G2g for a bit.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 pm

"Demi, please..." Leon murmured, feeling intensely guilty - though strictly speaking, he had done nothing wrong. "Don't be like that..." He poked her in the shoulder tentatively, a hopeful expression on his face. "I really do like you, it's just... I don't know, I'm in such a bad place right now, I don't even want to think about having a relationship... With anybody..."
If she knew what Britney had done to him, she would understand... But he wouldn't talk about that. Not ever.

((*Hint* Leon responds well to being dominated, or bossed around - though in a positive way, of course. Wink

See you later. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

((And how exactly do I bring that in?!))

Demi grumbled something under her breath before turning to him. "Good God Leon!" she exclaimed looking at him. "The world keeps moving. It doesnt just stop cause you are hung up over one person who dumped you," she muttered rolling her eyes as she managed to catch sight of one of the flight attendants. "Why dont you ask her for some food so we can get off this topic," she said, not really asking.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 am

((You just did. XD *Claps* Attitude for the win! Wink ))

"Uh... Some lunch over here... Thanks..." Leon murmured distractedly to the flight attendant - his mind still focused on Demi. She nodded, and walked off to fetch the food, leaving Leon and Demi alone again.
"Demi, it's..." Leon began, speaking slowly, and seeming slightly timid and uncertain. "It's not quite as simple as that. What happened with Brit- It cut me really deep." He shook his head, and turned away - falling silent now.
It was strange - without his usual confidence and bubbly, enthusiastic attitude, he seemed to shrink completely. He became insubstantial, as though he was little more than a ghost.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:36 am

((Attitude ftw most definately))

Demi watched him confused. She cocked an eyebrow gently. "Well. Go on then," she muttered, shifting in her chair so that she could watch him easier as he spoke and taking a sip of her coke. "Please. Enlighten me. Because Ive been able to move on and you know what Ive done," she said quietly, egging him to continue.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 am

"Yeah, well, I'm impressed that you could do that, Demi. Really I am - and I respect you for it. But I'm not you. I just... Can't deal with it. And I don't like talking about it." He shook his head, and turned away - his usually sprightly face contorted into a pained frown.
He didn't want to talk about this... He just couldn't.

((*Hint* MAKE him talk. Even if Demi has to strangle him. XD Haha!

Sucks that you're back at school. Sad *Sad Polo* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 am

((Pwaha. Okay. I know. It sucks majorly. Last post before I have to leave. Itll be after 11 your time before I can get back on to the internet...))

Demi grumbled something under her breath, grasping his shoulder and turning him to face her. "Leon. Hunter." she hissed, if she had known his middle name she would have used it. "I dont care if you dont want to talk about it. I would like to know what was so horrible she did to you. And if you dont tell me, expect to be strangled in your sleep Mr. Hunter," she said, tapping her fingers impatiently against the bottle.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

"I don't want..." Leon began objecting half-heartedly, but when he saw the look in Demi's eyes, he trailed off with a dejected sigh.
"I guess you deserve to know the full story." He admitted grudgingly, "But it hurts me to talk about it-" He broke off, a slight tremor in his voice.
No way. He was not going to tell this story with his voice trembling, and his lip shaking like a cowardly baby. He was not going to cry, either. He would face it head-on, like a man... Or so he hoped.
"It was always tough for me..." He murmured quietly, "When you're famous, you never really know who likes you for who you are, or who just wants you for your fame and money..." He chuckled humorlessly and shook his head, "I know it sounds like a pathetic complaint - that I'm just trying to make hardship where there is none - but it was a real challenge for me. Every time I made a friend, I'd find out they didn't really like me for me - or that they weren't who they said they were. It was lonely... And when I started looking for a girlfriend, it was even worse. Time and again, I was just used and discarded - and it got to the point where I didn't want to trust anybody any more. I decided I'd just give up on dating, until I found a girl who I knew really cared. Who liked me for who I am, and nothing else.
Naturally, that was when Britney came along. She was pretty, sweet and charming... Fragile and broken as my trust was by that stage, she managed to win me over right away. I really believed she was different... No, she was different. Britney was my first real girlfriend, and being the way I am, I let my whole world revolve around her. She was everything to me. I trusted her completely, and I loved her with all my heart." He paused, his voice cracking slightly, and glanced down with a dull smile. "I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. That girl was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I'd have laid down my life for her - and that's saying something, since I'm one Hell of a coward." He attempted a mild chuckle, but all he managed was a derisive snort.
"Well, because I loved Britney so much, I could never say no to her. One day she got me drunk - not that that's too hard - and convinced me..." His voice shook again here, and he had to pause a moment to recollect himself.
"I was so stupid." He murmured. "Even then, I didn't want to do it. I knew I wasn't ready. I should have known better... I should have just refused... But Britney always had this power over me... So, like an idiot, I let her seduce me and I slept with her. I know, I'm a guy, sex isn't supposed to be a big deal and all that - but it was to me. Hell, it still is..." He ran his fingers awkwardly through his hair, feeling rather uncomfortable with the topic. "I mean, I really loved her... And she was my first, which made it all the more special for me. I'd never been so besotted with anyone before. I honestly thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with that girl, but..."
He broke off here, choking on a lump in his throat. Any more of this, and he feared he'd begin crying in earnest. It hurt so much to relive these old memories... Like tearing stitches out of half-healed wounds.
"After that night..." He went on shakily, "When I woke up the next morning, Britney was gone. All I had left to remember her by was a note on the bathroom mirror, in the lipstick I'd bought for her. I'm not going to tell you exactly what it said, but the point was this:
The entire relationship was a sham. A scheme to trick me out of my money, and take revenge on me for stealing fame from her real boyfriend, who I apparently knocked off the charts. The only reason that the love of my life was with me in the first place was to trick me, seduce me, and pass on her charming little STD to me." He fell silent, fighting the urge to cry full-force now.
He said no more, but his silence concluded his speech perfectly.
It's because of Britney that I'm going to die. That was her plan all along. Lie. Use. Kill.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Demi froze, watching him quietly. That was horrible. "Leon...." she whispered. "I just... I dont know what to say.... God. Im sorry. I dont know how anyone can be so-so evil!" she said, the shock resounding in her voice. She offered him a hug, unsure if he would want one and paused. "you could always sue, in court.... There is something against that... I just cant remember what..." she suggested quietly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Leon responded with a non-committal grunt - obviously still somewhat annoyed at having been 'forced' to talk. Or maybe he just wanted an excuse to be irritated with somebody... Either way, he was certainly displeased.
"What's the point? I don't want her money..." He grumbled, ignoring Demi's proffered hug, and still glaring in the opposite direction.
"I just wish I could find her, somehow. I'm sure, if I could just see her..." His voice trailed off into wistfulness - then suddenly, a most un-Leon-like note of desperation entered it. "If I could just talk to her, I know I could get her to give me another chance! I could change... I could make her love me again, I know I could. And things would be different..."
A pathetic expression of longing was etched on his face as he dropped his gaze back to his hands, clasped tightly in one another. Here was the first demonstration of the spell Britney still held over him. Despite all logic, Leon was completely and utterly besotted with the she-devil. Wherever Britney was involved, he was incapable of seeing sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Demi grumbled something under her breath, looking at him as she hid a clenched fist. "LEON!" she exclaimed, though keeping her voice down so that others couldn't hear the whole conversation. "You could send her to jail. That is like... premeditated murder!" she hissed, watching him. "How could you ever want to go back to that little b****. I understand not wanting to get close to anyone else ever again. But. Not going back to her! Leon. It doesn't make sense. This isn't even smart! She tried to kill you! You just said she planned it for her other boyfriend. We girls are horrible. And if she didn't care she didn't care." she fought back before nearly giving up. She crossed her arms, shifting her body away from him as she took another sip of her coke. She knew Leon was a little messed up, but hung up over a girl that is going to succeed in killing him?! That was just... she didn't even know how to describe it.

((XD Now Demi is so ruffled up she doesn't really know what to do anymore))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 pm

((Poor thing. XD Haha!))

"I told you, didn't I...?" Leon murmured quietly, with a sad sort of smile that said he knew exactly how stupid he was being, but he just couldn't help it. "I'm a romantic. I'm automatically programmed to believe that love can never die. To believe in second chances..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "I know it's stupid and far fetched, but that hope is all I've got. I really loved Britney. If she's not the one for me, I just don't know what to believe any more..." He trailed off, shaking his head in bewilderment, and sank deeper into his seat, feeling suddenly insecure.
For a moment he was silent, then logic seemed to return to him.
"You know what? You're right." He muttered quietly. "She never cared. She told me so herself... It's over, and good riddance. Why the Hell can't I get that through my head...?" He finished exasperatedly, then moaned and buried his face in his hands. "What the Hell is wrong with me...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:43 pm

((I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE BECAUSE I JUST HAD 6 HOURS OF HOMEWORK. AND IM NOT EVEN DONE WITH THIS ONE CLASS. -.-))

Demi sighed, shaking her head quietly. "Really?" she muttered in his moment of silence before he came to his senses. At that she turned so she was forward again and watched him carefully. She blinked once, unsure of what to say before she let out a short breath. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong with you. She was the problem. Just relax in 'pair-re' and forget about her. She wasnt someone to get attatched to, but you did before you knew any better. So its time to move on and find someone different. And no, Im not pointing to myself. I mean someone thatll make you happy, kay?" she said quietly as she glanced away from him, watching the women across from them who seemed to be in a furious debate with the person beside her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 pm

((*Pats back* I'm sorry. Sad ))

"Thanks, Demi..." Leon murmured quietly, managing a sad smile. "But I don't want somebody new. If I did, I'd have leaped at the chance to be with you." That same smile lingered on his face as he glanced toward her, and he sighed quietly. "I just need some time to get back on my feet."
Time I don't have. A voice in his head reminded him, but Leon disregarded it, following Demi's gaze to the arguing couple opposite them.
He wondered what their problems were...? And how they would deal with them. He, for one, figured it was best just to pretend he didn't have a problem, and leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:41 am

((Im tired. I want more sleep. Neutral))

Demi nodded her head, unsure of what to say. She understood in a way, but at the same time not really. Taking in a tiny breath ahe looked back at him. "Use Paris for the time. Forget about everything and just pull yourself back together." she said before leaning back and closing her eyes. She let out a tiny sigh before grasping the blanket and wrapping it around her, soon allowing herself to fall asleep for the rest of the plane ride.

((Sorry. We needed a change of scenery...))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 am

((I'm sorry. Sad School sucks. ))

"Yeah... I'll try." Leon murmured, smiling slightly at Demi. His eyes lingered on her for a moment, but when she seemed to drift off to sleep, he looked away. For the rest of the flight, he drifted somewhere between sleep and wakefulness - unable to stay awake, nor fall asleep.
They arrived some time later, and though he was exhausted, Leon was feeling more like himself, and acting more himself in turn.
"Hey, wake up, sleepyhead!" He said with a grin, flicking Demi playfully in the forehead. "We're here! And we've got the whole day ahead of us, thanks to stupid timezones." With a goofy, crooked grin, he gave her shoulder a series of vigorous pokes, attempting to wake her up, and share his excitement with her.
This was going to be quite the adventure...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Demi groaned as he flicked her shoulder and tried to swat away his hand. But, almost imemdistely after she heard his voice and was attacked by multitudes of pokes. Nope. Not happy to be woken up right now. A few more hours please? With a sigh she groggily opened her eyes. "Wait. Day?!" she complained before folding the blanket and standing up so Leon could get out. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she blinked twice before smoothing out her hair, still not really awake enough to take it all in at the moment. She rolled her shoulders and twisted her back out as it had gotten strangely stiff before she let out one more yawn and started to exit the plane, figuring Leon would be right behind her.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 pm

A little disappointed by Demi's reaction, but not discouraged - Leon followed after her as she left the plane, ignoring all the whispering and mutterings around him.
"Is that Leon Hunter?!
That kid who gave somebody a concussion by throwing his guitar into the audience? And swore profusely on live TV? And-"
"Yeah! Over there! That's him!"

It went on and on, different variations all around him, but Leon just ignored it - smiling slightly at the memories of the stunts he had pulled to gain universal hatred.
He and Demi emerged into the sunlight not long later, and he nudged her with his elbow as he arrived alongside her, encouraging her yet again to share in his enthusiasm.
"Hey! Come on, we're in Paris!" He exclaimed with a bright grin, willing her to mirror his excited expression.

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My bad, I forgot about the luggage... XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:43 pm

((They didnt have luggage...))

Demi nodded her head quietly, a tiny smile lifting her lips up ever-so-slightly and her eyes crinkling just a tad. She looked up to him. "Im still finding it hard to believe that you are this crazy," she said with a slight laugh, shouldering her purse up a bit farther as it threatened to fall. She glanced around after being shoved a little by a few people so they could get by - and in turn, even closer to Leon. He doesnt like you Demi. Get your pathetic bum over it the ever-so gracious voice of Mika chimed in her head though she attempted to push it out and wondering if he would be nice enough to translate the french around her. But. Of course. He wouldnt.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next