Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

((Awesome! XD I luff it. Razz ))

When Leon heard a voice behind him, he jumped in surprise - dropping the guitar with a resounding 'twang'. He wheeled around, an aggressive snarl curling his lips instinctively.
He registered the girl's familiar features, and fixed an expression of icy indifference on his face, even though inwardly he was seething. "Get. The f***. Out." He said stiffly, pronouncing each word on its own, and with a distinct vicious edge.
He would have said more, but at that moment his anger spiked, and it was followed by an achingly familiar stab of pain in his chest. Leon felt instantly lightheaded as his body seemed to forget how to breathe, and when he felt his legs go wobbly, he sat slowly back on the bed - making an effort to look as casual as he possibly could. He couldn't let anybody know... But the stabbing pain was reaching deeper, and his breathing was becoming shallower. He felt darkness reach threateningly at the edges of his consciousness, and he wished for all he was worth that the girl would leave.
"Just get out." He snarled again, doing his best to hide the breathlessness in his voice.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Abbadabbadoodledoodledoo and The Polo.

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Demi shook her head and stepped farther into the room, grasping the neck of the guitar he had dropped and gently placing it up against the wall, "should i now?" she said with a questioning glare. She looked at the guitar before making herself comfortable in a chair near his bed. "Working on a new song, Mr. I Will Never Sing Again..." she mused, grasping the guitar with her hands and just managing to strum the same chords he had been playing. "As much as it pains me to pay someone who is such an asshole a compliment, it actually sounds like a good song," she said with a sneer. My dear Demi. Cant you see youve already gone to killing the boy and its but the second day of torture. You want it to last longer, correct? Mika commanded and she rolled her eyes, "Did i scare you that much, darling?" she said before crossing her legs, "sorry. Didnt mean to cause a heartattack by having Miss Scarface appear in your room. Ill do a better job of hiding it from now on," she said with a light snarl escaping her lips.

((Demis still mad about the scar refrence I see... Dx))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 am

When Demi managed to repeat the chords he had been playing - accurately, for the most part - Leon had to admit to himself that she was talented. Still, at that moment, he could only hold this thought on the edges of his mind, since he was so consumed by the increasing sickness grabbing hold of him.
"Whatever." Leon retorted lamely, climbing unsteadily to his feet.
I have to get away... Can't let anybody see me like this...
"Stay, if you like. I'm going down for some breakfast."
He tripped and stumbled as he tried to move, then grabbed the wall to right himself, and staggered unsteadily toward the door.

((In school))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:15 am

Demi cocked an eyebrow, setting the guitar back down and heading to his side. She grasped his arm and pulled him up so he was standing straight, though she was much shorter than him. "Honestly, I thought youd be better coordinated sober," she muttered rolling her eyes. "Now, I didnt actually mean foe you to keel over when I said that last night..." she said titling her head to the side, her lips curved downwards into a frown. thats it. Help him. Feel important you little stupid girl, Mika told her as she tried to keep Leon upright prepared for him to punch or something.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

"Maybe I'm still drunk." Leon retorted, trying to squirm free of the girl's grip - but his struggles were in vain. He was gasping and wheezing for air now, and before he knew it, he was slumped heavily against the girl, eyes rolling back in his head, and clutching at his tight chest - his bretahs sticking in his throat. He coughed painfully, spattering blood into his palm, then groaned in agony.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 am

Demi panicked. Blood. No. She would not kill another person. oh. Just leave him here Mika growled but Demi shook her head. "Drunk or not Leon you shouldnt be coughing up blood," she said, her usual indifferent, snappy attitude now slightly worried. She pulled out her phone and dialed 911 before gently sitting him on the floor. "I want you to stay with me, okay..." she said before ruffling his hair. "After all, you need to finish that song so I can sing it," she said with a smirk.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:23 am

"I'm fine." Leon growled in a hoarse, pained voice that clearly stated just exactly how not fine he truly was. His breathing had steadied slightly, but he was still wheezing, and on occasion, he could feel blood bubbling in his throat. He groaned when she lowered him to the floor - closing his eyes in an attempt to block out harsh reality. When he felt the pain subside just slightly, he grabbed the wall and heaved himself to his feet - standing shakily.
When the girl ruffled his hair, Leon nearly fell down again - legs buckling and threatening to send him sprawling to the ground. "What song?" He challenged weakly, his voice a low, aggressive growl. "I haven't been writing any songs..." This lie was followed by another violent coughing fit - which ended with Leon sitting on the floor again, though not quite sure how he had got there.
"F***, what did I do last night?" He wondered out loud, moaning dramatically.
It was lucky he had been so drunk. It made a good excuse... After all, if anybody found out he was really sick-
No. No... He could never risk that. Let her think he'd just done something foolish in his drunken stupor. It was believable enough. Surely, she wouldn't call his bluff?
"Why don't you just get out of here?" He growled - remembering to be mean as his strength began to return, "I think that hair of yours is frying my brain - it's so bloody bright." A cruel sneer twisted his colourless lips, and Leon fixed a cruel, icy glare on the girl.
He had to hurt her. Somehow, he had to hurt her so badly that she'd hate him forever. He had no idea what had made her take pity on him, but her sympathy was the last thing he wanted. In fact, it was the very thing he did't want...
"You can take your pity and stick it where the sun don't shine, baby. I don't want it." He scoffed, a little of his usual swagger returning to his voice - though the effect of it was slightly diminished by the pathetic sound of his rasping, rattling breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Demi shook her head and gave a tiny, sickening laugh. "Oh. You most definitely look amazing. So much better than I've ever seen you. Maybe you should go for a run. Work those good ol' heart muscles and get some blood pumping through your body instead of out of it." she said with a sneer prodding him as he collapsed back to the ground. "Someone has horrible memory, the song you were just playing," she retorted with a laugh, "Of course you haven't, you've just been fiddling around with the guitar and singing notes. Not like you've sworn to never do that again." With the reference to her hair she felt her eyes burn with fury. "Go f*** yourself" she hissed, slapping him in her rage. "I'm not giving you any f****** sympathy, I just don't want your damn blood on my hands." she growled, her eyes narrowing as she heard sirens coming closer.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 pm

When he felt the girl's hand lash his cheek, Leon felt a burst of vindictive fury - which did not help his condition. He tried to think of some form of revenge quickly, and decided on the first thing that popped into his mind: Possum.
As he cheek struck him, he let his head whip round theatrically, and let his muscles go limp - sending him flopping onto the floor like a deboned fish. He lay there, motionless... Playing dead.
He didn't care whether it worked or not. She'd either feel terrible, or she'd give up and leave him alone. Either way, he got what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Demi grumbled something under her breath and stood up. She gently prodded him with her toe. "Oh, get the f*** up." she hissed, continuing to prod him. Then, the paramedics came in as she watched him quietly and stood up against the wall as they rushed over him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm

By the time Leon got to the hospital, the paramedics had him stable, and he was feeling considerably better. Still, when he arrived they showed him to a room, attached a drip to his arm, and told him that they were keeping him for the night, just in case. He didn't care - he was used to all this...

((I have no muse today. :/ ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 pm

((Neither do I...))

Demi sighed, coming back up to the principals office as she had been called in. Principal Hayden instructed that she go and stay with Leon until he was better as no one was going to join him. Quite annoyed she went into Leon's room and grasped his guitar from his room before heading down to the hospital. She arrived and knocked on the door, before setting his guitar on the edge of his bed and plopping into a chair in the corner. "I've been told to stay with you until you are released." she said, her voice not showing any happiness from the whole situation. "And before you ask who told me to it was the Principal." she muttered, crossing her legs and watching him as she leaned back.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 pm

"Yeah, like I'll buy that." Leon scoffed in response, rolling his eyes. "I know you stalkers pride yourselves on your commitment, but just do us all a favour, and leave me alone. Your hair's already giving me a headache." He snorted irritably, and turned is gaze away from the girl.
This was perfect... Just what he needed to destroy her - some forced alone time.
"What's your name, anyway, Scarface?" He asked with mild curiosity, narrowing his eyes at her and waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Demi growled. "I'm sorry. Would you prefer it to be black? That's what I was planning on dying it next anyways." she muttered, tilting her face so her scared cheek wasn't facing him. "You know what, drunk-loser. How's your goddamn heart holding out? I bet it can't stand your evilness and is prepared to stop beating on you soon." she muttered, shooting an arrow in the darkness as he watched her. Oh. Darling. If only you knew just how right you were. Except, it's about you. One day, I'll scare you enough and your own heart will give out. Mika purred to her and she shifted her weight. "Dementia." she said in response to his question before cocking her head and tilting her eyes out towards the door.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Leon couldn't help but wonder what Dementia's reaction would be if he told her there and then that what she said was true. That his heart would indeed stop beating sometime soon... But the urge was not worth acting on. Not worth throwing away everything he had worked for - so he disregarded it, saying instead, "Oh, ha ha." in a thickly sarcastic tone.
"Dementia, huh?" He repeated with an amused snort, "Fitting. You sure seem the demented sort."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:40 pm

((I'm going to punch your character soon...
He's so aggrivating!
-blood is boiling-
I wouldn't last with him in real life. -snorts-))

Demi hissed, standing up, "Oh. Of course I'm demented. Not my fault my parents gave me this name, Leon." she growled, leaning over his bed, her jaw clenched. "Do you not know when to shut up?" she continued, "Because you have a foul mouth that seems to have no off switch." she said before grasping his guitar and dropping it to the floor, digging her pointed heel into it and slowly breaking it, the strings popping and the wood breaking. 'Shouldn't be too hard for you to get another one." she said before retreating back into her seat and glaring at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

((That's the point of him. XD I did warn you. Wink ))

Leon laughed out loud at Dementia's anger - clearly pleased with himself - and he didn't seem the least bit phased when she broke his guitar. "Thanks." He said, instead. "I've been meaning to do that for a while. Don't have any used for it now, after all." He sneered cruelly at her, then made one more bid for solitude. "Just get out of here, would you? Your hair's making the room look like it's on fire. The smoke alarm's going to be going off any minute..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:57 pm

((Didn't know he was this aggravating...))

The girl got up again, her heels clacking against the tile before flicking him hard in the head as she had done when he was drunk, except with more force. "I really do hope you are writhing with pain, Mr. Good-For-Nothing. But, unless I want to be thrown out of school, then I have to stay here. And with no where else to go, I think I'd rather watch you suffer, than leave." she retorted, "Maybe it will start a fire, and you'll burn in hell with it, where you belong." she finished, sitting down beside him on the bed, and squeezing the airtube with her fists just long enough to cause him to gasp for air, but not long enough for him to be strangled. "Hope you enjoy the company," she growled and then returned to her chair, pulling her legs up to her chest as she sat there, staring blankly out the window.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 pm

((He is. XD He chooses to be, actually... But he can be a real sweetie. Wink ))

"Are you trying to kill me?!" Leon blustered, when he had finally regained enough oxygen to begin raging at Dementia. "I was right before, babe. You're demented, all right! You're f***ing crazy, you murdering bitch!" He had to stop then, drawing in breath with a shudder. He needed all the oxygen he could get... And she had really given him a scare when she had robbed him of some.
He coughed softly, then groaned and lay back in the bed. He was feeling ill again now - probably from getting himself worked up, rather than from Dementia's little stunt... Either way, he decided he'd best catch up on sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm

((Lol ive only seej the sweetie portion))

Good girl. Play with your food Mika told her and she let out a low hiss. "Oh. Shut up" she growled. Never will...
Murdering? It had been an accident. She hadnt wanted to kill Mika. "I dont kill intentionally," she informed Leon before leaving the room to get some air, "ill be back basket-case" she said before slipping outside and crying the memories out of her system, scar tingling before she came back in, more pissed than ever at this boy.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

((The sweetie portion is rare. XD ))

Intentionally? What did she mean, 'intentionally'...? Leon watched Dementia curiously as she left, wondering whether, perhaps, that glint he had seen in her eye had been the first sign of tears. Had he pressed some button with his murdering comments? If someone in her family had been murdered- No, he couldn't... Clearly, she was sensitive to the topic, but that was just... Too mean.
'Go big or go home'. He remembered his agent's words, and he knew he had to do it. She was strong... So he had to crush her. His goal was universal hatred, and if he used Dementia, she would make sure he got it. Turn the leader, and the sheep would follow.
So when she came back in, his expression shifted into a sneer, mean as ever.
"Planning your next murder, huh? Am I gonna be the victim, or would you rather pick on someone your own size before picking on the weak?" He asked cruelly, gesturing toward the beeping machinery around him, as though inviting her to see how easy it would be to kill him in his current state.
"Funny, your eyes seem damp - but I didn't no heartless bitches could cry, babe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

"Leon. I think its about time you shut up..." she said, curling her knees up to her chest as she sat there, closing her eyes and listening to the beeping of his machines. "I dont want to kill anyone. I dont want blood shed. And i dont need your constant blabber in my head" she said shaking her head in annoyance. "Im not some heartless b****, though your f****** dumb ass comments make me act like one," she said opening her eyes with a bright fire in them as she snarled at him. "If you dont shut up soon, ill just cut off you oxygen long enough to make you pass out," she threatened before leaning back and closing jer eyes. Oh. Theres my evil demon. Keep playing Mika whispered into her head with his signature, deep and raspy cackle.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

"I think it's time you left." Leon retorted icily, "I don't want to have a nurse drag you out of here, but I will if you threaten me again." He nodded toward the door. "Go on, shoo." He flapped his hands, as though herding off an unruly dog.
He glared viciously at her - his eyes challenging.
He'd had enough now. He felt guilty for keeping this mean act up so long... He just wanted her to leave. He wanted to relax... He wanted to be himself for a while.

((In school. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 am

((Demi kinda likes having a place to stay. And doesnt take too kindly to assholes pparently. Very...violent girl. Its strange working with her. Shes more violent then flirtatious. XD))

Demi bit her lip. "I cant. Ill get thrown out of the school..." she said with a slight exhaustion to her voice as she positioned herself in the chair farthest away from him. "And unlike you, I dont have anywhere else to go, nor the money to get me somewhere else." she said, grasping an extra hospital blanket and curling up with it. She rested her head on her hand and closing her eyes, hoping to fall right asleep. Dont draw a concencious (sp) now. This is too much fun... Mika complained as Demi quietly hummed the song, pushing him out of her head

((going to bed unless you reply quickly))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am

"Shame for you." Leon muttered sarcastically, but he didn't push it any further. He left the girl to sleep, and meanwhile - thought he'd try get some shut-eye himself.

When he awoke the next morning, Dementia was gone. He didn't know if she'd left the hospital completely, or if she'd just left to eat or something - but he wasn't waiting around to find out.

((Bell Sad Feel free to time skip back to the school or something.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next