Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha and I

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alpha and I - Page 2 Empty Re: Alpha and I

Post  ReBeosity Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:45 pm

{[Sorry it took me so long to reply had to restart the computer and it was so slow Shocked ]}
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:20 pm

That's fine I had to sign off for a bit now I'm on my phone))

"Well no ones asking you to tell your story" I said with a light tone. "Well Id better get going. My dad will flip. I'll see ya tomorrow" I said and we got into chase's car
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 am

"Bye." Lacy murmered softly, pushing down lightly on the gas pedal as she left the parking lot. Him saying 'i'll see you tommorow' had her uneasy, not that she needed to be but it flashed her guard up. She got home, and snuck up into her room glancing into the one across the hall where her dad was snoring loudly. Quietly closing the door, she tossed her bag onto her bed and sat on the edge of it eyes watching the motionless floor.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 pm

"Ch-Chase just drop me off here" I said as we got to the end of my long driveway that seemed to blend into the woods from the street. "Jake i can drop--" He said before i looked at him, "I'll be fine, he's home today" I told him and got out of his car, "Thanks man, and sorry about your face" I said apologetically. "No worries, Im still alive" He said with a weak smile. I tapped my hand on the window frame (the window was down) as i walked off up my driveway with my back pack slung over my shoulder.

Walking in I heard him in the kitchen on the phone with one of his co-workers. The only people he seemed to enjoy being around...like his own son wasnt enough. I sighed and shut and locked the door. Thankful he didnt see me nor my broken bloody face that already began to bruise I headed upstairs to my room. Turning on my radio New Divide blasting through the speakers as i hooked my iPod up to it. Drowning out all around me and in my mind. Tossing my bag down on the bed I sat at the top kicking off my shoes at the foot of my bed as they thumped to the floor. Opening my bag i started doing my homework since i had nothing much else to do.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Lacy pulled out her literature assignment out of her bag and scooted up onto the bed, resting her head on the pillow as her eyes began scanning it mindlessly. It wasn't anything that she needed to do imediately. Sitting upright, she glanced over at the clock sitting on her nightstand before pulling her bag onto the bed where she started doing her homework.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Soon I was laying down on my side doing my homework slowly drifting off into a daze, I was done when i lazilly put my things away and onto the floor. Knowing that i would probably fall asleep soon i hauled myself up out of bed and grabbed my flannels and tank top to change in. Walking to the bathroom i got a shower and got cleaned up. The room quickly filling with steam as i stepped in but even the steam didnt make it warm. The one thing i hated was getting out of the hot shower into a cold freezing room. Looking in the mirror with tired and one bruised eye i sighed. drying off i put on my flannels and my tank top and cleaned up. Soon it was about ten at night and i was too tired to even put my clothes in the hamper before i was asleep on my bed
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Lacy quickly finished her assignments and got in the shower, the warm water unknotting her tense muscles. She came out and wrapped a towel around her body, walking into her closet she pulled out a pair of black shorts and a t shirt. Pulling them on, she flipped the towel over the curtian rod of the shower before walking over to the sink and mirror running a brush through her hair. She walked out into her room and slipped her hair through a hair band stopping halfway before it was all through. Spreading the ends around she turned off the light and made her way over to her bed where she layed down and curled up beneath the warmth of the covers.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:31 pm

[time skipp Smile]

The next morning was the same, up way too early and ready to walk out the door. But today, I was taking my truck to school. I was staying after for soccer today and i had no other way home. I got in and blasted the heat as soon as i started up the engine. I sat in the warmth for a moment staring back into the house with a glare knowing my dad was in there hating my guts. I rested my hands on the steering wheel for a moment then shifted the truck into reverse turning the front of it towards the driveway. Then shifting into drive I was on my way to school
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 am

[[Sorry it took me so long to reply, this week has been busy. I should be able to get on the computer more this weekend Smile]]

[center] Lacy awoke the next morning, and groggily climbed out of bed. She walked into her closet pulling a hunter green t shirt on with a pair of dark denim jeans. As she walked out of the clostet she pulled the end of the body hugging t shirt down over the top part of the jeans. She soon wandered into her bathroom and straightened her hair, leaving it down as she grabbed her bag and hurried downstairs. Slipping on a pair of shoes, she pulled her keys off of the table, and snuck into the truck backing out of the driveway and turning twoards the school. A light sigh escaped her lips, thank goodness that it was Friday.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 pm

[sorry i wont be here at all next week[
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm

This morning went by better because i was in such a heavy slumber i didnt even hear my dad screaming from below for me to wake up. He never had the energy to come up to my room. And if he did where would he get to except a locked door. I had slept in and instead of facing him that morning I took the other way out. Part of my house was a whole loft area that was my room on the third floor, with a wrap around balcony, That was conveniently there with a set of stairs to the bottom, a great escape from the man below, I was a little late getting to school but i got there in the truck this time. My chevy avalanche took me anywhere i wanted to go...well school was technically a law so i had to go.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:19 pm

She arrived at the school absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. She glanced at the iridecent green on the truck's digital clock, with a soft sigh she pulled up her legs and searched her bag for a drawing pad and placed it on her lap. Next she pulled out a pencil and began drawing, she was drawing nothing in particular, just letting her mind wander and images flow onto the paper. Breaking out of her trance momentarily she turned on her radio, turning up the volume to a Three Days Grace song before going back to her doodling.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

I looked out my side window and saw everyone start to arrive at the school as i parked next to a girl that was drawing in her car. Now i wasnt one to judge so i didnt think anything wrong of her nor strange. I sat in my truck for a bit and got some time alone listening to the radio on my own and waited for some people i knew to walk in
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReBeosity Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 am

Lacy glanced up as another truck pulled in next to hers, she couldn't see well through the dark tinted windows and shook her head before glancing to the clock. She had 5 more mintues. Eyes moving back to the note pad she examined what she had been drawing, a waterfall. She sighed pushing the pencil and notepad back into her bag before grabbing the strap of the bag and pulling it across her shoulder and opening her door. She slid out of the truck and carefully pushed the door shut and began walking into the school.
ReBeosity
ReBeosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2