Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moi et Polo et nouvea caractèrees.

2 posters

Go down

Moi et Polo et nouvea caractèrees. Empty Moi et Polo et nouvea caractèrees.

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 am

*nod nod*
My brain is fried now O.o
Serenity Giovanna--Peace Goddess. She's human until proven guilty Very Happy

Polo can start Very Happy
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Moi et Polo et nouvea caractèrees. Empty Re: Moi et Polo et nouvea caractèrees.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 am

Name: Tyson Retisant (Say: Tie-Sin Ret-EE-Saunt) ((Ty))

Appearance: Tyson has long, straight black hair with he keeps tied in a braid down his back, stretching almost to his shoulder blades. His face is casually framed by shorter, loose strands, falling in layers from just above his eyebrows to below his chin. He has a stocky build, and is slightly shorter than most boys his age. He has high, proud cheekbones and a naturally richly tanned complexion. His eyes, though seldom seen, are a bright, fiery shade of brown - seeming almost red when the sun strikes them. He generally stands with a somewhat aloof and disinterested stance, often making himself appear unapproachable. He usually walks with his hands in his pockets, partially because he likes it that way, and partially for the practical purpose of having quicker access to the pen and notepad he keeps there.

Personlity: To be RPed

Other: 1 Sibling: Lizzie

Name: Elizabeth Retisant ((Lizzie))

Appearance: Very pretty light boned and slender girl. She is a natural redhead with a fair complexion and alluring pale blue eyes.

Personality: Cheerful, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, talkative, judgemental, flirtatious, selfish, emotional, conniving, manipulative.

Polo is feeling too lazy to start... Razz
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:46 am

Darn Ze Polokins Razz

Serenity-
I sighed softly looking out into the darkness of the streets, why couldn't everything just be perfect for once... Just once. I slipped my hand behind my head, sliding the elastic band from my golden curls. Slowly shaking my hair out caused a the spiral of golden tones to cascade down my back, settling in it's own place. I slipped my amber gaze around the room taking in my surroundings. I should go out... I really should. But I really didn't want to.
I watched the mist encase the innocent by passers before I sighed heavily. I slipped the snow white cardigan on calmly before slipping on the used trainers. They were worn now in placed but they were comfortable. I hated living on a busy street, though I cautiously took a step out. The mist had messed up my perceptions sending my straight into the large male who was passing by. I squealed before my hand flew up. Cupping my nose as blood came, I felt rather dizzy as I struggled for my feet. Red droplets hitting my once white cardigan.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Ty stumbled sideways as something collided wit him suddenly and unexpectedly on the sidewalk. He bumped into Lizzie, who of course had to make a scene. "Oi! Watch where you're walking, you big lump!" Lizzy scolded, thumping her fist against his arm.
It was only then that she noticed the girl, with a bleeding nose and blood dripping onto her cardigan.
Ty had noticed her a moment earlier, since she had walked into him, after all, and he had put out a hand to stead her so she did not fall down. He pulled back now and nodded apologetically to her, then continued on his way. Lizzie gasped in disgust. "Oh no you didn't!" She shouted, grabbing Ty's arm and tugging him back. "You can't just walk into the poor girl, leave her bleeding, and walk off again!" She stated in a know-it-all fashion. Ty felt like pointing out that it was the girl who had walked into him, and therefore he was not obligated to care, but he decided it wasn't worth the effort. Lizzie was on a drama queen roll now. There would be no stopping her.
"I am so sorry!" She exclaimed, battering her eyelashes at the girl. "My brother is such a big clutz, I do hope you ain't too hurt! Is your nose okay?"
She frowned at the girl in concern, whilst Ty stared aloofly into the distance.
He didn't really care about all this...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Serenity-
"The fault is mine" I spoke gently though my voice barely over a whisper. "I walked into him, I should of looked where I was going. "I'm sorry" I spoke softly, my voice remaining almost silent. It was lined with fear, I didn't want a fight, I didn't want out be out here. I slowly moved my hand away from the noce to keep the girl calm. It was a nose bleed. I ran my fingers down the bridge of my nose checking it wasn't broke.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Tyson nodded in agreement with what the girl had said. This was perfectly true, and he respected her honesty. He hoped Lizzie would, too.
No such luck.
Ty hadn't expected her to let it go anyway though... Not really. He didn't care.

"No, no, no!" Lizzie chided, shaking her head in disagreement. "You're a girl, sweetie. It's never your fault." Lizzie threw her a playful wink, then flashed Ty a grin - letting him know she wasn't really upset with him.
It made no difference to him. He wouldn't have cared even if she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 pm

[i]Serenity-
"It's my fault end of discussion. I'm sorry for not looking where I was young, young sir" I bowed my head gently towards the males directions. I knew my manners if nothing else, I had been raised with that sort of manner before they went... Before it happened... IT's why I was afraid, of everything.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:38 am

Was there any reason at all to use the word 'young' twice? Was there even a reason to use it once? Perhaps in numbers he was not yet grown, but he was a great deal more mature than most of the adults he saw skipping from bar to bar, a hooker on each arm and drunk off their feet. He knew exactly how often they were mugged during these times, for more often than not he was indirectly involved in said mugging.
Honestly, he had been through more in his 17 years than most of these cosy town-house dwelling adults around him. As such, he had forced himself to reach a level of maturity far beyond theirs. Now he was a 'young, young sir'? Oh no, he didn't think so.
But hey, he would simply do the mature thing, and let it slide.
He nodded in response to the girl, said nothing, and turned away - intending to walk off and leave the meaningless little incident behind him.

Lizzie, however, was not done. "Okay, okay!" She laughed, swatting the girl playfully on the shoulder. "Hey, if you ain't got nowhere to go right now, how about ya come with us? We can all go do summat! C'mon, it'll be fun!" Lizzie flashed a toothy grin, and Ty's head jerked back around as he fixed her with a sharp glare - making no attempt whatsoever to hide his suspicion of his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Serenity-
I glanced up at the male, seeing his glance. "I don't think your brother would like that. I don't want to bother either of you two" I spoke gently, not sure what to do. For as a child I never really had contact with others, my father declared me unfit for school and kept me in. Home schooling me, but what life was that. Living within four walls.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

"Oh, don't be silly, he won't mind!" Lizzie assured the girl with a flick of her hand, winking at Tyson as she did so. He shrugged vaguely, and though he did not smile, his expression was pleasant. He showed neither objection nor acceptance. He simple didn't mind... What they did, when they did it and with whom they did it made no difference to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down