Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo And Windeh Private RP

2 posters

Go down

Polo And Windeh Private RP Empty Polo And Windeh Private RP

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

I smiled to myself, flicking my blond hair back over my thin shoulders. I shifted slightly, making no noise nothing more than the russel of the wind. I stared at him, He wasnt bad looking. I sat there my green eye's following his every move. I could jump, scare him. I could stay and observe. I would do both, i decided, perching in my favourite tree. I smiled to myself. I loved doing this.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Polo And Windeh Private RP Empty Re: Polo And Windeh Private RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 pm

((Okay, he's changed a little since here, but this is the general idea of Kougu...))

Name: Kougu
Appearance: Kougu is tall, standing around 6ft, yet he is by no means muscular and powerful. His limbs are abnormally long, and he is thin. Not slender or healthily fit, but downright skinny and gawky. His fingers are extremely long, even for his tall frame. He has a very pale complexion. That, combined with his skinny build and the permanent signs of insomnia marking his face, give him the appearance of being permanently unwell. He has long, black hair that often falls down over his eyes, and constantly covers the long, ugly scar on his left temple. His eyes are a dark, midnight blue that seem to hold a distant, haunted expression, though it is well hidden behind his layers of disguise. His expression is always kind and gentle, with very few situations causing an exception.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 pm

“You ought not to sit there.” Kougu murmured softly, speaking without turning around. He could sense the girl’s presence. He had known for a while that she was there, watching him… It was a curse, really. And a blessing… His senses were about as sharp as was humanly possible. Of course, that was to be expected after the rigorous ‘training’ he had gone through… Nothing slipped by him. Often, he wished it would… But alas, he had to find himself in situations like this: Near people. He didn’t want to be around people… It was simply too risky. That was why he never left the house. But a breath of fresh air had been needed to keep him from suffocating in that stuffy house, which he had been dangerously close to doing.
Kougu shook his thoughts off, then softly finished what he had been saying.
“You might fall.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm

[center]I blinked, smiling still. I grabbed the branch that supported my feet, sliding my feet off. Swinging quickly down and landing on my feet, 'And why is that' i whispered softly to him walking up to the man. He wasnt bad at all, i mused. I scratched my hand, wondering what to say next, wondering what to do next, nothing that would scare him, i hoped. He seemed strong-minded and keen, yet antisocial. I wasn't to overpower or scare him, i told myself, walking behind him slowly. 'Why not' i said again.
Shocked

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Kougu fought off the desire to flinch as the girl jumped down from the tree, yet he could not keep his muscles from tensing. As she moved closer to him, Kougu stepped back – always keeping the same abnormally large distance between them. This was his ‘safety zone’, and he would not compromise it… Because, as the name suggested, it was not safe.
“I have already answered that question.” Kougu stated bluntly, taking another step back away from her. He studied her cautiously for a moment, then nodded curtly. “If you’ll excuse me…”
And with that, he turned away from her and began heading back toward his house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 pm

My smile broadend. I was laughing, his expression of distrust was annoying me, so i laughed. He really wasnt the most outragous character.... I felt suddenly dumb, he had answered my question, but i had just asked the question after the answer was stated. I must have sounded so dumb. I pulled myself together. I stopped laughing. I was intriged by this man, a man i met in the park... A rustle came from behind me, it was closer than i had imagioned. I was a man, not the type of man i'd hope to meet. He grabbed my waist, clenched it. I turned quickly, giving him a nice broken nose. He was shocked. I ran, The man i saw earlier was far down the street. I ran after him, The dark street seemed scarier now, darker deeper. I stumbled tripping in my haste. Not far from the man. I sat up, ther was blood on my hands, mine, and the seconds mans.

bounce

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Hearing footsteps behind him, Kougu wheeled around, instantly tense, ready to jump away. Seeing the girl from before, his tension increased and he clenched his fists, hoping to remain calm, yet failing somewhat. He studied her for a moment – then noticed the blood on her hands. Slowly, he began to relax.
“What happened?” He questioned softly, nodding toward her hands. As usual, his face showed no expression, and his voice held no tone. It was impossible to tell what he was thinking…

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 pm

I looked up at him, lost for words, he turned. I just stared at him, words failed to reach my lips. Some squeaking noises escaped my lips. I lifted myself of the ground, staining my already stained clothes. The bad man was standing a few metres away from me, holding a knife. He was running towards me. I grabbed at where my bag would be, desprate. My bag wasnt there. I was panicking... This was a really bad time to be caught without my bag. The bad man was so close, i screamed.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Kougu’s head jerked up, and he saw the approaching man the moment the girl screamed – surprised that he had not noticed the attacker before.
Calmly, he stepped forward, coming between the man and the fallen girl. A mocking sneer curved the man’s lips – one Kougu recognized. He was often misjudged, based on his scrawny appearance. He didn’t look like he could fend off a high school bully, never mind a thug with a knife. Perhaps this would have been true, too, had Kougu not had the extensive ‘training’ he did.
So, with perfect calmness and flawless technique, Kougu stepped forward and effortlessly twisted the knife away from the man. Within a blink of an eye, the weapon lay on the ground, and Kougu’s fingers were pointed at the back of the man’s neck – resting on a pressure point between his third and fourth vertebrae. “You should leave now.” He murmured quietly – his voice as emotionless as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm

I smiled at the lanky man, rubbing my hand on my head mindlessly. This man was something else. I grabbed the knife, from the floor. There was a heart scratched into the end, just like my knife. I looked around i hadnt dropped my bag here. I rubbed my head, trying to remember where it was. I pocketed the knife. "Thanks' i said to the man, his expression still told nothing of his mind. This annoyed me alot. If only i knew what this man was thinking, I looked at one of the moonlit puddles on the dark road, at my reflection. My head was covered in blood. That was a really smart thing to do... Maybe not. I turned back to the man.

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Kougu nodded mutely, then walked on past the girl, giving her a wide berth, as was his wont. He knew that the thug would not return, if he had any sense at all. If he did, it could become problematic. Kougu was getting stressed, and his head hurt… Unfortunately, he had left his pills back at the house. That wasn’t good… He had to get back, quickly, before the pain in his head became too severe. It lowered his defences, and that was never a good thing… He had to hurry.
Kougu half-glanced over his shoulder toward the girl, then quickened his pace slightly, keen to reach safety.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

He just walked off, My mouth fell open. Such a strange character, I walked the way the strange man was going cheaking each of the tree's for my bag. I needed somewhere safer and cleaner to stay than a tree for the night. I found my bag, it was nearing the strange mans house. A tree wouldn't be that bad again for the night. I'd even fitted this one out with a chair. Better than anything else i had to sleep on. I climbed the tree, only cutting myself once of the hand like branches, it felt like they were trying to get me, hold me. I lay in the base of the tree, looking out of it's branches, out to the strasnge mans house.

pale clown affraid

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Reaching his house, Kougu stumbled up the steps with some relief – only to walk right into the door. The hard wood smacked his head with a sickening thud, and the heavy door rattled in its frame as Kougu stumbled backwards, then tripped over the steps and fell hard onto his back on the front lawn. Watching the cartoon stars circling his head, Kougu wondered just how many times he had walked into that door. He really ought to pay better attention, but alas, he didn’t.
For a moment he considered getting up, but his head was pounding now, and he feared he might be sick if he tried. So he simply lay on his back and stared up at the sky, drawing patterns with the stars in his mind. It was peaceful and placid… So unlike the real world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 pm

I watched as the man walked up to his door, he seemed to walk straight into the door. I watched as he fell backwards. I waited for a moment for him to get up. He didnt. I jumped out of the tree, hurring ove to the man. He seemed to be slightly sick. He was also slight, Off with the fairies. I knlet next to him, searching his pockets for a set of keys. A single key was in his wallet. I unlocked and kicked the door open, it was heavier than expected. Solid wood. I lifted the man from the ground, walked him in and placed him on the couch. It was a warming home. I'd never actually been in a house i could remember. I threw his wallet back onto the kitchen counter, and sadly walked off.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm

((Sorry, had to block. Smile ))

For a while longer, Kougu lay dazed – then he suddenly felt a touch – a hand groping in his pocket. Instantly, he was jerked back to reality. He slapped the hand away, and scrambled backward quickly, obviously panicking. He only stopped when his back was flattened against the door, and then he watched the girl with a pounding heart and wide eyes. “Keep away from me!” He hissed – his panic evident in his voice, showing emotion for the first time. “Don’t touch me… Don’t come near me!” His voice rose slightly, and Kougu found himself scrambling to his feet, pressing harder against the door as though he could melt into it. His head was pounding. The girl needed to leave. Get away… Quickly!
“Go!” Kougu demanded, taking a single step forward and gesturing fiercely with his hand, pointing toward the road.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 pm

It's ok!

I hadnt found his keys yet, he woke, suddenly ordering me away. I Jumped up, he seemed a bit more jumpy than i had originaly thought. Atleast he was awake, and not lying in the path. I jumped back up. Walking back to my tree, i glaced behind myself, I had only been trying to help. I stagered back up my tree, lying again in wait, for something, or nothing.

Arrow Arrow Arrow

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 pm

"No..." Kougu objected, shaking his head as the girl headed back to the tree - his tree. "No, away! Far. Away. From here." He emphasized his point, speaking slowly, then spun on his heel and stepped quickly toward the door. He shook the handle, cursing under his breath, then checked his pockets for the keys. They weren't there...
With a snarl of frustration, Kougu pulled out a random hairpin from his pocket instead and expertly picked the lock in a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 pm

"Atleast it's across the road' I called down to him, he seemed frustrated as he picked the lock. I hadnt stolen his key. I dont know who had. He was awake, that was all that mattered. I watched him still, he had only showed emotion once, when she was close, closer than I'm sure he wanted me. I rumaged through my bag, Find half a musli bar, and a small drink of water. It's all i could get.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:44 am

End, Antisocial and social DONT go together....Evil or Very Mad

Start.
I sat down again, in My tree. I'd lived in this tree for years, so it was mine, Everyone that needed a tree to sleep in, werent going to mess with me for it. I had a nice hole carved it the aging wood, shelter and a place to stash goodies. I looked out at the park, it's emptyness. It was just on dusk, the insects were out, and street lamps were coming on. I smiled to myself. I had at least i had some food to look forward to. I sat in the fork of my lumpy tree, taking in nature.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down