Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windeh. Come. O.o

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Windeh. Come. O.o Empty Windeh. Come. O.o

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Okay, here we go. Smile

My character(s).

Name: Tyson Retisant (Say: Ret-ee-Sant ['Sant' rhymes with 'plant']) ((Ty))

Appearance: Tyson has long, straight black hair with he keeps tied in a braid down his back, stretching almost to his shoulder blades. His face is casually framed by shorter, loose strands, falling in layers from just above his eyebrows to below his chin. He has a stocky build, and is slightly shorter than most boys his age. He has high, proud cheekbones and a naturally richly tanned complexion. His eyes, though seldom seen, are a bright, fiery shade of brown - seeming almost red when the sun strikes them. He generally stands with a somewhat aloof and disinterested stance, often making himself appear unapproachable. He usually walks with his hands in his pockets, partially because he likes it that way, and partially for the practical purpose of having quicker access to the pen and notepad he keeps there.

Personlity: To be RPed

Other: 1 Sibling: Lizzie

Name: Elizabeth Retisant ((Lizzie))

Appearance: Very pretty light boned and slender girl. She is a natural redhead with a fair complexion and alluring pale blue eyes.

Personality: Cheerful, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, talkative, judgemental, flirtatious.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Windeh. Come. O.o Empty Re: Windeh. Come. O.o

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Tyson watched with obvious disinterest as Lizzie kissed Stix goodnight. It had been going on for several minutes now, but he didn't really care. It didn't involve him, anyhow.
With a bored sigh, Ty turned his attention elsewhere, watching a lonely cockroach scuttle out from under the box he was sitting on. He didn't like cockroaches much, but since he was sitting in a dirty, dingy alleyway in the middle of the night, it was to be expected. Thus, he didn't care. He watched the little creature for a moment, then glanced up again as he heard a loud sucking sound - rather like a plunger being pulled out of a toilet. This sound indicated the end of Stix and Lizzie's kiss, and indeed, Stix was now walking away, and Lizzie was wiping a hand across her mouth.
After waving to Stix one last time, she turned around and flashed a bright grin, walking toward Ty. "Hey! Did ya miss me?" She asked brightly, elbowing her brother in the ribs. Tyson ignored her.
"TY~!" Lizze whined, "Honestly, I was out most of the night, couldn't you at least pretend to be glad to see me?!"
Ty turned slowly to face Lzzie with an expression of long-suffering patience. He gave a dramatic, sarcastic smile and a wave, then rolled his eyes and turned away from her, leaving Lizzie to storm off in a huff. She'd be back. This was a regular thing between them...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 pm

I watched from the shadows of the dark alley way, as a couple embrassed, it lasted several minutes, they were extremly noisey as they ended their kiss and said good bye. I watched as the girl walked over to her younger brother, he was tanned and a stocky build. It felt weird to be spying on them, although i wasnt completly spying, I did plan on sleeping here, once all noise was gone, which meant they had to leave. I shuffled further into the shadows, accidently treading on a plastic bag. I sucked myself against the cracking plaster wall, into a creavace, hoping they wouldnt notice. I peered out of the nook at the boy again, he seemed really bored.
Shocked Question Suspect

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Hearing the sound of crinkling plastic, Ty turned his head and stared into the shadows. He was not afraid, of course, but it would not hurt to be cautious. Dangerous people lurked around this time of night, and he was not one to take unnecessary risks.
Still, he wasn't going to walk off, and he wasn't going to walk over there and check it out - because he didn't care. No, he'd just remain alert...
So Ty leaned back against the wall behind him, and stared up at the tiny crack of starless sky that he could see from where he sat. Stars were a rare sight in this city... Very rare indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 pm

The man sharply turned his head in Hayleys direction, it scared me, i tried walking backwards again, hitting my head with a dull thud against the crackling plaster of the walls. A chunck came off in my golden hair, I started trying to pull it out, 'Shoot.' I muttered cutting my finger on something in the plaster. I clutched it, staring out towards the boy again, hoping not to be noticed. It was better keeping a low profile. I stared up, at the sky, those rare stars had emerged from the heavens again.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm

"Oh, Ty, will you come ON already?!" Lizzie huffed, storming back into the alleyway and stopping in front of him, hands on hips. "I've been waiting and waiting! You know we have to find somewhere to stay! And besides, you need to eat. I'm sick of you being so picky all the time, can't you just-"
But Lizzie broke off when she realised that Tyson wasn't listening. He was staring toward the other end of the alleyway. "What is it?" She asked, peering into the gloom with a frown. Then she heard a faint sound, and straightened up, eyebrows raised. "A stray cat?" She suggested. Ty shrugged disinterestedly. "Oh, honestly!" Lizzie complained, "Must I do everything myself?!" And with that she stalked off down the alleyway to investigate, searching for the source of the noise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 pm

The girl that i'd just watched kissing someone had just yelled at her brother then stalked straight towards me. I gasped, trying to hide in the wall, i dont think hiding against a wall is a great idea, you can still be seen. I flatened myself further, closing my eyes, trying to walk sidwards, but i trode on the DAM plastic bag again, it rustled. I knew they'd find me now. I kicked it away from me, the cold wall pressed against my back. She was coming so close.
Cool Suspect alien

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Lizzie glanced quickly around at the sound of a rustle nearby - and her eyes fell directly on the face of a girl a little younger than herself flattened against the wall. She blinked in surprise and stumbled back a step, then seemed to regroup, and relaxed slightly - fixing a friendly smile on her face. "Hey there." She greeted the girl cheerfully. "Are you lost, Honey?" She tilted her head slightly to one side and regarded the girl curiously, then smiled brightly and held out her hand. "C'mon, the streets can be scary this time of night. M'brother n' I can help ya find your way home."
She tilted her head to indicate Ty as she mentioned her brother, and Tyson unhelpfully folded his arms and stared aloofly in the opposite direction. Whatever Lizzie was doing was not his problem. He didn't care, so he saw no reason to gt involved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:29 pm

I opened my eyes, looking directly at the girl for the first time, She didnt seem that scary. I unflatened myself, pulling away from the wall, peices of plaster still in my tangled blond hair. i looked across to her brother as she invited to help me home. He didnt seemed to trilled about it. She told me how dangerous the streets were at night, like i didnt know, i'd been living on the streets since i was 7. It was that bad, i'd only been sent to hospital once. "I dont have anywhere to go." i replyed looking at the ground as i talked. I couldnt go anywhere, anywhere that i could really call home. I looked up for a breif moment, she had a warm smile, i threw a glance at her brother, she seemed a bit un-impressed. I shrugged.
Shocked monkey rendeer

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm

"Oh, Honey, I'm sorry." Lizzie said with a sympathetic frown. She reached forward and fussily brushed the last of the plaster from the girl's hair, then held out her hand again. "You're in the same boat as us, then! Maybe we can all stay somewhere together for tonight, huh? What do you say?" Lizzie gave a bright grin, then began walking away, beckoning for the girl to follow. She made her way back to Tyson and stopped in front of him, her shadow falling over him. Ty did not stir. He continued staring blankly into the distance. "C'mon Ty, this girl's staying with us for tonight." Lizzie informed him. Tyson ignored her.
"Ty!" Lizzie yelled in frustration, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him violently.
After she had released him, Ty turned slowly to face her, offered an expression of sarcastic pity, then got to his feet and folded his arms, staring stubbornly in the opposite direction. He couldn't be bothered to make a scene, but he was annoyed that Lizzie insisted on dragging him around on her little 'pity parties'. Not that he really cared...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 pm

'Ok' I whispered, answering her question, I followed along silently. It couldnt hurt to stay a night. Couldn't be any worse than this section of alleyway. I walked past her as she stopped to get her brother. I put my hand into a section of the broken wall, cutting it slightly, pulling out my bag, from where i'd stashed it when they came. I smiled at the boy, as he stared off into the distance behind us, I walked over to them again, my barefeet cold on the dirt floor. 'Theirs no-one else in this alleyway tonight, they've all gone to some illegal party or to some club. That's why i was here.' I explained to the girl as i walked by her side.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:49 pm

"But this is no place to stay." Lizzie objected firmly, grabbing the girl's hand and tugging her toward the end of the alley. "I know of a deserted warehouse around here. Good a place as any if you ask me." She gave a friendly wink, then glanced over her shoulder. "Come, Ty." She ordered stiffly - still annoyed that her brother had given her the cold shoulder earlier.
Ty followed without complaint - hanging back aloofly. He walked the same way as them, but he did not walk with them. It was not his style.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 pm

The girl grabbed my hand, it scared me a little. But i continued smiling. "How long have you been on the street?' I asked the girl and her brother, he walked behind us, no with us. I dont think he liked being ordered around by his sister. It isnt the classiest thing to be doing infront of a stanger either. I continued smiling. I slung my bag over my shoulder with my spare hand, it was bleeding slightly, alot. But it didnt matter, it would stop soon. I stumbled once or twice, not paying much atention to my surroundings.

Shocked Embarassed affraid

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

"Hmm..." Lizzie responded, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "How long's it been, Ty?" Lizzie asked, glancing back over her shoulder to smile at her brother. Tyson shrugged disinterestedly. He knew the answer to the question, but he wasn't going to give it. They had been on the streets about 5 years now. More specifically, 5 years, 2 months and 14 days. It was exactly that long ago that Ty and Lizzie's mother had left them to fend for themselves.
"I think it's been about 5 years now." Lizzie replied to the girl, ignoring Tyson's stubborn silence. "What about you?"

She came to a standstill then, because they had reached the park, and smiled at the girl in a comforting fashion. Meanwhile, Tyson hung back behind them. Presently, he glanced toward the pair, and frowned slightly as he noticed the blood on the girl's hand. An open wound in this dirty city was a dangerous thing. He had learned that the hard way.
Not that he really cared about the girl... But Lizzie would probably cry if she died, and the noise always gave him a headache.
Satisfied with his logic, Tyson stepped silently forward and snatched the girl's hand. He slung her bag over his shoulder and gripped her hand tightly, then he grabbed a section of his jacket in his teeth and ripped it. Tearing the ribbon of material loose with his free hand, Ty bound it neatly about the cut. It was a bother, having to ruin his jacket, but he didn't care. He'd nick a new one at the gym when he had the chance.
Ty checked the tightness of the bandage, then released the girl's hand, dropped her bag beside her, and pushed roughly past her - stalking off into the park on his own.

Lizzie slapped a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle, looking away and trying to hide her amusement. No matter how tough he tried to be, Tyson always ended up coming across as a big softie in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:17 am

'I've been out here for about 9 years, but been an orphane before that, still sorta count as an orphane' I said. The girl seemed to look at my hand suddenly seeing the wound, 'It's nothing,' i tried object but the man, came fourth and tended my hand, I blushed slightly. As soon as he was done he stalked off, into the darkness of the park. ;What have you got against cuts?' I asked as we continued walking. I tend to think nothing of them But there must me something more. The wind rustled my hair, it was definatly dark now, i could hear the cluns and bars in full swing, as the bitter night air ate away at my face.
Sad Cool bom

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:28 am

"That must be tough." Lizzie sympathised. "I remember when I lost my parents. It wasn't easy." She shook her head, then offered a sad smile, before responding to the girl's next question.
"I ain't got nothin' against cuts... Not really. Ty's still a little paranoid about them, since he had a stab wound that got infected not so long ago, and he got real sick. I thought he was gonna die, but he managed to pull through. Stubborn as a mule, that boy!" Lizzie laughed brightly, then stepped into the park, gesturing for the girl to follow. Tyson was sitting on a swing now, hands in his lap, kicking at the ground as he rocked himself slightly. Lizzie watched him for a moment, then decided to leave him alone, and proceeded to sit down on a bench nearby instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 am

'Ah, well, I've been put in hospital a few times, Once recently' I said, sitting with her on the bench. 'That was the only time i've been to hospital, multiple stab wound, i got beaten pretty bad. It's actually harder being a girl around here. You get treated bad.' I said to her, I'd actually been just about to die when i was found, i was just 15. I smiled back at her, glancing over my shoulder towards her brother Ty, 'Who stabbed him?' I asked
Question cyclops silent

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 am

Lizzie shook her head in disgust. "What sort of scum around about n the world today who could beat up a girl..." She sighed, then shrugged slightly. "I suppose us girls do get the worse deal, but you can often avoid gettin' hurt by, uh... Usin' what the good Lord gave ya, if you get my drift." She winked and giggled slightly, then turned to look at Ty at the girl's next question.
"Well..." She murmured slowly. "He had a friend once. A good friend... And Ty don't make friends often, y'see. Anyway, this friend - he got all caught up with the wrong people, started doin' drugs n' the like. Then one day it got real bad, n' Ty tried to save 'im, but his friend stabbed 'im senseless, then slit his own throat and bled to death. I guess Ty blamed himself, 'cause he didn't care for the stab wound properly after that. Hence the infection."
She gnawed on her lip as she watched her brother, then turned back to the girl with a sheepish smile. "I probably shouldn't be tellin' ya all this. Ty don't like it when I tell people 'bout our lives. He don't trust anybody no more."

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 am

I laughed lightly to myself 'Use what you've got, 'Cos it's all you've got' I replyed. Smiling at her. I listened to what had happened to her brother, it was terrible. I turned to look at him, Tearing slightly. 'I know how it feels' i whispered. "I had a sister once, she died when i was 11. Really sad.' I whispered 'We got kidnapped, being girls, that happens, they beat us, did terrible things, we were 11, who would do that, they made me watch as they dragged her away screaming, I was covered in blood too, but i saw them drag her into a room and close the door, I heard gurgled screams, of agony, and pain. I made a run for it, made it away just, But i've never seen her since.' I told the story solemly. It was a sad story. I could remember the crimson blood flowing out of my wounds, the screaming still fills my head each night as i try to sleep, remembering what i had, What i've lost.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 am

"Aaaaw, I'm sorry Honey!" Lizzie exclaimed through tears, reaching out to enclose the girl in a tight hug. Eventually, she pulled away, then watched the girl with concern in her eyes. "That's... So horrible." She whispered, shaking her head. "You've had a hard run, huh?" She bit her lip, then glanced away - trying to imagine how the poor girl must have felt. She had never been through such hardship...
Well, losing her mother had been awful, and living on the streets was no picnic - but it wasn't all bad... She had the protection of Stix and his guys, for one - not that she always knew what side Stix was on. It was like that sometimes, with gangs...
Presently, Lizzie turned back to the girl. "By the way." She said suddenly, "I don't think we've been introduced yet. My name's Elizabeth Retisant - Lizzie - n' that's m'brother, Ty." She jerked her finger to indicate Ty, who raised his head at that moment, fixing her with a dull glare. He held her gaze a moment longer, then withdrew a notepad and pen from his pocket. He clicked the pen and scribbled something on a page, then ripped it free and crumpled it into a ball. Putting pen and pad away, Ty lobbed the ball casually at Lizzie - and it hit its target square, bouncing off her forehead before falling into her lap. She opened it, and read the single word written there: 'Tyson.'
She scoffed and rolled her eyes, then dramatically corrected herself. "Oh, fine, then! My brother, Tyson, who is apparently too immature to accept nicknames." Lizzie narrowed her eyes at Ty, who ignored her completely, then she turned her attention back to the girl. "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 am

She hugged me for a while, She was crying. She told me her name, I laughed at him as she threw a letter to his sister with his name on it... I chuckled away. 'Hayley, is my name, Just Hayley. My mother "died" when i was one and i've heard nothing about my father at all. I been to an asylum, I ran away though, that was when i was 7. It's worse than hell there, I almost prefer it here, But it isnt a picnic.' I said. Looking back at her brother again, smiling at him. 'Rose, my sister was the only family i've ever known.' I said returning my gaze to her.
Surprised Sad Surprised Sad Laughing Mad Laughing Mad

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 am

"An asylum?" Lizzie asked suspiciously, straightening up and shifting away slightly. "Like... A loony bin? Why were you in there? You ain't a... A... You ain't one of them are you?" She asked nervously, glancing Hayley up and down with a judgmental frown.
Hearing Lizzie's raised voice, Ty threw her a warning glare - but she wasn't looking, and he didn't care enough to go over there and talk to her. It wasn't his fault if she went and hurt her new little 'friend' with her judgmental ways. Lizzie had always been like that... If somebody didn't fit her mould, they became less than human to her. It was one aspect of his sister that Tyson could not stand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am

I laughed 'Yes, the "loony bin" But i'm not like they though i was, I'm Not mad, or anything like that. I'm normal, but i just hated being there.' I said, glancing back at Ty, He seemed slightly worried. I smiled back at him. They both seemed scared, now that i'd told them that. But i was only there so that they could shut me in a room to stop me yelling at them, It wasnt a biggie. I'd never done anything really wrong. I was just a bit diferent. I smiled again a Tyson, then turned my attention back to Lizzie.
cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 am

Ty stared blankly at the girl as she smiled at him. What on earth was the point? He hadn't addressed her, so how on earth had he managed to get her attention. And why was she smiling?! Gosh... Why couldn't people just leave him alone? Though he supposed he didn't really care...
Tyson shrugged vaguely, then turned his head to stare aloofly in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile, Lizzie gave a breathless laugh of relief. "Oh, thank goodness! Here I thought you were some sorta creep!" Lizzie joked with a smile. She gave another weak giggle, then yawned widely. "Listen here Hayley, I'm pretty tired. I had a long night with my boyfriend... Well, one of them, anyway." She gave a teasing wink, then giggled again. "Anyway, it's been nice chattin', but I think I'll catch some sleep now, 'kay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:02 am

'Ok' I said, smiling at her, as she made herself comfy and fell asleep, i sat waiting for a few minutes for her to be asleep. When she was snoring i stood up, stretching. I wandered over to the second swing and sat down, mindlessly swinging away. 'What did i do' I asked Tyson, 'I'm not bad, and i've been in this boat a while' i said, smiling at him. 'Tell me a bit about You' I asked. 'I've seemd to get your sister opinion, she talks quite a bit too' i mused. Very Happy
Surprised Laughing Smile

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next