Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potato And Windeh [Super Teen]

2 posters

Go down

Potato And Windeh [Super Teen] Empty Potato And Windeh [Super Teen]

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Right Potato.
This'll be a Super Teen one, I hope. And I'm going to try my new charrie.

Angus Nevira (knee-var-a)
Green eyes hold specks of many colurs, Brown hair holds host to hints and flashes of a golden brown, His tall muscular body is 6"3'. His quite nature serves him well, he doesnt trust much nor does he go around any other being. He lives alone in the cold Forest. All he has is a hideout in a tree.

-OMW I SWORE i Wouldnt have another character living in a TREE! Dang.-
Mad
You can start, Unless you want to have another start in a tree. -All of my roleplays invole trees, and it's annoying me-
Very Happy Smile Cool Shocked Razz Embarassed Laughing Surprised

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Potato And Windeh [Super Teen] Empty Re: Potato And Windeh [Super Teen]

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Hahahahaha so it's like abilities or vampire werewolf? and it's okay, I have an obesesion with my hobo teens lol
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Abliities... And yesh, my other characters a Homeless, so is this guy....

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Haha, all my people end up living in shacks or plastic covered trees xD

Avani Shaelynn Shawne
Avani or Vi
Dark black hair, tan, almost Asian skin, huge dark brown eyes, pink lips
Cold personality but warms up quickly
Can control the elements
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 am

I'll start, you can just continue if I'm here or not, we'll keep going....

I Had just done something terrible, my mind had carried me away, like the wind and the leaves. One being stood over me, He was my 'Mentor' or so he thought so, I jumped down from the tree, to clutch the girls throat. A human, To him, nothing. To me all life was special. He didn't think so, he was trying to convince me that i was a Vampire, and that i should drink human blood. My instincts, my supernatural instincts had carried me this far. I knelt over her body, she was gasping for air. My mind coming back into my power. I wasn't going to do this, ever. No matter what he was saying. He placed my hand on her throat, i could feel the warmth coming from her body, the life filling her. How could i deny life for another to save my own sorry bum. 'Just do it, Place your lips against her throat, bite' he purred at me, sitting on a moldy log a meter from me. I looked down at her, I felt like denying him, i couldn't. He could tear me to pieces. I would have to play along. I saw a single tear escape her closed eyes. I stared up at him 'No' i said sharply. He rolled his eyes, staring at me. 'Fine then' he said staring at me, 'You'll die, that or you'll soon give in. When that happens, I DON'T want to know' he said sharply standing and stalking into the night. The girl opened her hers, 'Your the devil' she whispered coldly. 'Not technically, seeing as the devil would have killed you there and then. I didn't. Get it. Not the devil. Or anything that bad.' i said standing off her, would i leave her here? I couldn't risk myself with her. I walked off into the tree, 'Thank you' she whispered to my back.

Very Happy Shocked Razz Cool Smile Sad Surprised

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down