Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windeh...andd...Sonic...

2 posters

Go down

Windeh...andd...Sonic... Empty Windeh...andd...Sonic...

Post  Sonic Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

So, um, teen.
Post a plot if you have one.
I really hate school settings.
So, anything but that..
Rules.. blah,blah,blah...

OKAY! LETS DO THIS!! xD

Name: Jordan Chase Wolfe
Looks: He has golden blond hair that hangs down almost to his eyes. He always looks like a 6 foot mess but it works for him. You can find him on the weekends in a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He is the kind that will sweep you off your feet with one smile. His everything is toned and muscular. His torso set off by ripples of muscles on his stomach met by a v at the top of his waist that trails off into his shorts. His skin tone is the usual California surfer, tan but not dark.
History: Parents died in a car wreck when he was 15. He was put in a foster home and has come to love his parents as if they were his own. He has one ‘sister’ who is his foster parents’ birth child. He is the usual protective older brother.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=blonde%20male%20model&order=9&offset=24#/d2c1atz
Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

Windeh...andd...Sonic... Empty Re: Windeh...andd...Sonic...

Post  Windeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Here we go! Very Happy

Hayley Leah, no more.
A sweeping elegant figure, a strong minded 16yearold girl. He golden blond hair flows gracefully ove her shoulders. Her clothes are plain and simple. Her parents died in an accident 'supposedly' when she was 1 year old, she has seen no photos of them or any documents about them, she lives the forest, on the edge of the park in a small wooden hut that she built herself. It's better than a tree right? The government stopped looking for her as a missing Orphane when she was 10.

Here we go!
-you start- queen

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 pm

This morning was no different than the rest of the summer days in this small town. It was hot, humid, the kind of weather that made you sweat, even when it was only 75 degrees out. Jordan paid no mind to the beads of sweat dripping down over his forehead. He merely shook them off and kept his steady pace. The sun was becoming unbearable, beating down on his back, his neck, his face, causing him to stop. He panted trying to catch his breath, he found rest at a nearby tree line. He sat at the base of a tree and poured the remains of his water bottle into his mouth. His chest heaved up and down, matching the rhythm of his short, shallow breaths. After his breathing returned to normal, he stood, taking a look around he spotted a small trail trail that lead far into the thick trees. Maybe a trail animals follow? It was the first thought to come to mind, but being a 17 year old boy, he needed to know more.

He carefully peered around a few trees before setting off to follow the trail. He had watched too many of those lame survival shows, and it was easy to tell. His eyes searched for any sign of animal, but when there was none his expression turned to puzzlement. The sound of his walking stopped, he looked around and almost peed on himself as a butterfly flew in front of him. He couldn't help but laugh at himself. Jordan turned to walk home when he spotted a small cottage. So camouflaged that it seemed that it was supposed to be there.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 pm

It was a steaming morning, i wandered around my forest, I could almost get away with calling it mine now, i wandered through the trees, A laugh came from somewhere close, Somone was on the trail. I stopped. Peering around an oak tree. I saw a man, maybe a little older than me. Tanned, a regular build. He seemed to be laughing at the small blue butterfly floating towards him. I dont think he noticed me as i stepped out from behind the tall tree, i was behind him, if i remained quiet he wouldnt know i was there. I stood, holding my breath for a few seconds. Making no noise at all. I often follwed people who came out here, One one had ever caught me, and he hadnt seemed to displeased. I looked at the man, Curious.

Very Happy

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Jordan's gaze stayed content on the small hut. So many questions ran through his head. Who's was it, and why would they have it so far out here? He looked to both sides quickly before cutting through the trees to the house. He examined it from the outside. It appeared that someone was living there, or had been there recently. His hand pushed the door in, it loosened with a small creak and he stepped into the hut. He looked around, it was well cared for, clean and tidy. It dawned on him then that whoever was living here was probably close around. He made a b-line fore the door.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 pm

I followed closley behind the man, he wandered over to my small hut, he obsereved it closley, opening the door and gazing inside before entering. He stood in the rickety doorway for a moment before finally stepping inside. He was still completly unaware of my presence. He turned sharply heading for the doorway again. I stepped infrount of him. I hadnt actually had somone else, other than me enter my hut before. He seemed scared the i would come back, he was right. I was standing in the doorway. He was walking for me, I was unsure myself what to do. Stay there or move. This man was slightly different to any others i'd met. Strange.
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Jordan almost ran over the blond girl standing in the doorway. His mouth tried to move, it tried to form words, but it felt as if his stomach was in his throat. He couldn't hear anything aside from his heart beating faster than when he was running. He looked around her, planning an escape. She didn't look dangerous, but then again, those are the ones to look out for.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him, 'Why are you here?' I asked him. I was one of those, "dont look dangerous" girls. But truthfully, i'd lived on my own all my life, and doing that is hard enough. I might even be able to take him, if he tried... He seemed to be looking around the hut, Finding another way out. But my hut had no windows and one door. His chance of escaping was slim. I muttered under my breath, I must have looked like a real easy girl to get past, because he was looking out the door past me. I wasnt going to panick at all, I promised myself.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 pm

He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. He managed to mutter the words. "I don't know." That was the truth. He didn't know why he was here, he just was. He shoved is hands into his pockets and shifted his eyes from hers to the ground.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 pm

He sort of mumbled the words 'I dont know' to me then shifted his eyes to the ground, He was a bit shy from what i gathered. I took a large step to the right. away from the door. This wasnt over, I was still going to follow him, just above him. I took another stepp across, opening the doorway, so he could exit. I would follow him in the trees, He wouldnt know a thing.

Embarassed Very Happy

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down