Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windeh. Come. O.o

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Windeh. Come. O.o - Page 3 Empty Re: Windeh. Come. O.o

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 am

Stuck inside my own head was hell, What had i'd just been doing? I tried opeing my eyes, moving my limbs, but i was just stuck inside my mind. Could feel each pain, like a new knife wound each second. I wouldnt wake. I felt the touch of someone, trying to wake me. I couldnt wake. I was stuck. I hoped he'd cared enough, and that it was him, Tyson. I really should have been nicer, more caring. If it was someone i didnt know, or a member of some gang then i truely was dead. I tried opening my eyes again, Nothing happened.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 am

Going to bed, reply to that and i'll reply in the morning. Night! Very Happy Sleep

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 am

Frowning irritably, Tyson slapped Hayley a little harder - hoping that she would wake soon. He didn't want to be stuck with an unconscious girl if anything was to go wrong...
He considered taking her to the hospital, but he didn't like hospitals much...
Finally, Ty decided on a compromise. He grabbed Hayley's arm and lifted her up - hoping nothing was broken - and hitched her over her shoulder like a sack of old toys.
And, with his burden on his back, Ty stalked off down the street - looking for a certain alleyway he remembered all too well.
Before long he found it. And, creeping stealthily along, soon found the hidden entrance to an abandoned, derelict hotel.
Who was to say he didn't have his secret safehouses...?
Feeling rather smug, Ty carried Hayley into the hotel, and made his way to the dusty, crumbling main room. He dumped Hayley on a moth-eaten old couch, then went over to the fireplace. He picked up an old box of matches, and battled with the stubborn old tools for a while - until finally, he had a bright fire blazing - erasing the chill from the air. He cast Hayley one last glance, then shrugged and sat down next to the fire. For a while he sat still and thought. Then he slowly drifted off to sleep, despite his best efforts to stay awake.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:53 am

I woke, Tyson was asleep near a fire. I couldnt move, I rolled onto my stomache, vomiting up blood. I wasnt going to get through well, I thought to myself.I couldnt move much more than and arm. With which i grabbed my bag. I pulled it over to me, pulling out an old phone. I dialed the 000 number, 'Hello Operator,' a friendly voice said. 'Hello' i muttered 'I think i'm in an old Hotel, the St Charles, I cant move, I fell, Blood..... I dropped out of conciousnes again.

It was what seemed like hours in my head until i woke, in the same place, On a stretcher. People walking past, My eyes were blurry. There was a drip. I focussed on Tyson, Someone was going to wake him, and when they did he would be so angry with me. 'Hey, i called out to the officer that was about to wake him, 'I wouldnt do that' i said, 'He gets a little weird' i muttered, still holding my bag, i found a pen and paper, "Dear Tyson" I wrote "You may never have liked me, or wanted anything to do with me. But i liked you. If you ever want to see me again, There's a hole in the other side of that wall where i'll be, Or an Orphange somewhere, 1300699938 is my number. Give me a ring.' I wrote this down neatly. 'Here' I handed it to the officer, 'give it to him' i said, He'll be fine.
The loaded me into the back, Lights flashing. I blacked out again. I hoped that one day, my phone would ring, and there would be Tyson. But i had to wait and see.

Very Happy Shocked Razz

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 am

Polo's Reply.
As he heard the sound of approaching footsteps, Tyson woke with a start. He glared up at the officer before him, who raised his hands in a submissive gesture before handing him the note. Ty read it, and felt irritation flash through him, but he didn't really care. All that bothered him was that his best hideout was now ruined... Ty crumpled up the note and hurled it away from him. To Be Continued.
Very Happy

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

Polo Reply Continued.
"Hey..." the officer said suddenly, "You're that.. Tyson Retisant!" Ty's head jerked up, and e scrambled up as the officer made a lunge for him. Yet try as he might, Ty could not get away. Before he knew it, he was sitting on the dirty floor of a jail cell while the gate was slammed shut, robbing him of his freedom.

Me.
I gasped, as i woke in a ward. Needles in my arm, a police officer by my side. He stared at me, 'Your Hayley... Right?' he asked me. I glanced up at him, He was young, Older than me by about 3 years. Kind. But ready to lock criminals away. New to the ranks and ready to prove himself. 'Yeah, I am.' I reply, with resentment in my tone. 'Ah, well then. Your going to have to come down to the station we have some questions for you.' He said sternley. Before i knew it, i was sitting in an investigation room, a detective infront of me, and the Evidence bag. Where was this going? They looked at me, the rookie and the old detective. 'We found many things in your bag, Birth certificates, knives, A stack of cash, News paper clippings, A note. Blood. Where did these all come from? And why does a 16 year old girl like yourself need to carry a knife?' He asked.
The rookie just stared at me, probably wanting to bust me. 'Why shouldnt i carry a knife? Why Shouldn't i have enough money to get me through a couple of months? Or to give to a friend. The notes, were from a friend. The Birth certificates, are mine and my sisters. The bloody hankerchief is a bag is that last thing i have from my sister. She's dead. Any other personal Questions, Officer?' I said this clearly. "What do you have to do with a guy called Tyson Resiant?' He asked slyly. 'Why?' I asked questioning. 'He was found with you, when you were injured. He's been Locked up. In Jail. Got anything to say about that?' he asked I was lost, He was in Prision? Because of me. My heart sank like a rock. I hoped i'd be able to see him on the outside. 'Why's he in? He didnt push me. He hasnt done anything wrong!' I was growling. 'Oh, How long have you known him, and how much do you care?' he asked teasingly. 'I care alot, and a day. But he means alot to me' i growled at him. The officer and his rookie looked stumped. 'Why do you have all of the scars? And where did they come from?' they asked, changing the subject. 'What, you though Tyson did that.' I scoffed 'No that was a gang. Leader is called Stix. A pain in th ass, if you know what i mean. Got me when i was 11, They killed my sister. Got me bad. I got away, i ran. Which is hard when they are trying to carve you up like a thanksgiving turkey.' I said sharply. Twisted Evil

polo-
Ty sat in his cell, glaring at the guard, who shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. "What d'you want?" the guard asked irritably. Ty shrugged. "Think you're pretty clever, huh? Gettin locked up in here?" the guard began scolding him on and on, and Ty just ignored him, leaning wearily back against the wall.

me-
'What!' they both exclaimed. I leaned forwards and picked up the detectives hand, pulling the evidence before me. I scanned through everything, putting the knife and my things on the side of the table. Putting their evidence on the otherside. One thing in the middle. Their photo's of my scars, on my legs and my stomache. And my photo's of my leg and stomache the day that Stix and his gang, did what they did. 'Here' i said, pointing to the scar that reaches to my knee and goes up into my undies, and then to the other photo of my stomache. I pointed to the scar on my stomache and went down to my undies again. 'To there' i whispered. I opened the bag that contained my photo's, pulling out the one of me after the attack, crisom blood looked scared upon my naked body, the wounds were o deep they were almost at bone. Both men looked stumped. 'Thats why a 16 yearold girl, Like myself carrys around a knife.' I said firmly.
Shocked

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am

Tyson sat in the dingy jail cell, arms folded behind his head, and took to thinking. He would not have been here had it not been for Hayley. Then again, he didn’t really care. She had needed help. It would have been better had she woken him first, but who was he to complain? He was not the one injured. She must have fallen badly… A three meter wall? It had done a shocking amount of damage – truly shocking. He had fallen from greater heights, and walked away nearly unscathed. Perhaps he had been lucky… The thought made him feel a tiny stab of sympathy for Hayley, but he disregarded it instantly. As if he cared that she was suffering… He had merely tried to help her for his own peace of mind, and just look where it had landed him!
Tyson felt a shudder run through him as he saw a cockroach scuttling across the floor – tapping forward a few steps, then stopping, vile antennae swaying to sense its next meal. It would probably have one soon enough, since Tyson certainly had no intention of eating prison food. He was sure his sentence would not be long. He was not a bad person… He had committed no dreadful crime. So he nicked the odd thing here and there… So Stix and the gang had dragged him into the odd fight, but in the end, he was no murderer… He was no criminal. Not really…

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Another officer stepped into the room, breaking the silence. 'I think we should go and release Tyson then, Innocent until Proven Guilty.' he said walking off and closing the door. 'Why did you drag him in?' i asked Looking up at them, The rookie was pale and the detective was a bit worse for wear. 'We had a man come in this morning, shortish, mowhawk, He gave us a picture. Of Tyson. Told he was dangerous and was kidnapping a girl. When we got an emergency call to an abandoned hotel, we were unsure. We saw you, looked liked you'd been beated, 7 broken ribs, a large concoision, broken catiledge in your knees, Internal bleeding. Then one of the officers reconised Restiant, brought him in.' He said. I stared at him, That idiot Stix! 'Have you got sercurity tape of the man this morning? and know who he is?' I asked, panicking. 'Yes, name is Flynn Ryder,' i cut him off short 'Do you know what his gang name is?' i asked, butting in 'Stix' i said. 'How do you know' the rookie enquired. "He had a new cut on his face,?' i asked teasingly 'Yes' the rookie said warily. 'Then you've seen Stix, Muderer, Gang Leader, Drug Dealer. And you let him get away. And your worring about me?' i asked

Very Happy Shocked Razz Twisted Evil

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:08 am

'You may go' The detective said, I stood in my chair, shoving the bags into my old bag. I walked out of the front exit, i wandered around the corner. Stumbling on the un-even surface of the road. I was stading by the other entrance to the police, a cool blade slid it's self onto my neck. "Hello Hayley, Not blabbling about me were you?' The familiar voice said, Stix. He ran the blade back across my neck, cutting me slightly. 'I hope not' he whispered 'You know what i'd do,' he whispered torturing me. I spun around, grabbing the knife and wrestling it from his fingers. The knife was on the ground, i had hold of both of his sweaty arms firmly, I had them crossed. He gave a shove, pussing me into the door, The door opened at the shove, I was forced inside. I dont think he knew it was the police station. He suddenly had my hands, I heard what sounded like a riot behind us, as stix pushed me into the bars of the first cell.

Hearing a loud crash nearby, Ty's eyes darted open, and he leaped to his feet. The next momemt, he saw Stix - assaulting some poor girl and pushing her into the bars of Ty's cell. With a growl of irritation, Ty lunged forward. His arm darted through the bars, and his strong hand closed around Stix's wrist, then clamped down like a vice. Stix released a hiss of pain and let go of the girl, trying to pull away from Ty's painful grip. "Retisant..." He hissed softly. "Don't be a fool. Boy. Do you know how easy it would be for me to have you killed in here? You'll pay, mark my words!" But Ty did not mark his words, nor did he react. He merely tightened his grip until Stix gave an involuntary yelp of pain.

From out of a cell, a hand grabbed Stix, taking him off me, I stumbled into a corner. Stix growled at the man. I recogisned him as Tyson. The Guards were on the scene immediatly, I got cuffed, for the second time, today. They had to wrestle Stix to the ground. The rookie wandered over to Tysons Cell 'And we were going to release you, we were. But now, I'm not sure. How are you going to get out of this one?' he asked 'Hayleys in the thick now too, She cant worm you out of jail twice can she?' he asked teasingly at Tyson. 'Thats Right Tyson,' i called "I got you released." i yelled, until one of the guards kicked me. My neck was still bleeding crimson blood onto my hair, and clothes. 'Hey' the rookie said walking over to me 'Guess who's back, Out two minutes and straight back in, How do i know you werent lying before' he teased. 'Well, I wasnt holding a knife to my own throat and getting pushed through doors all by myself. And all that i did was self defense. Thats Stix by the way.' i said. The rookie lifted up my chin, looking at the gash on my throat. 'No you didn't' he said.

Polo-
Ty shrugged unconcernedly and stalked off into the corner of his cell. He didn't care about these people, or what they said. He didn't care at all. So he merely sat there, bored, and stared blankly out of the barred window and into the distance

me-
They uncuffed me, taking Stix away. 'The knifes outside' i said to the Rookie, as he started walking away. 'Thanks Hayley, Anything, i can do for you, Like another visit to the hospital?' he asked 'Nope, I'll live. But you could always let Tyson out, Like you agreed this morning.' I battered my lashes at him, trying to convice him. It worked. They unlocked Tysons cell. 'Well then Tyson, looks like you werent here long, just a day.' the guard said. 'Your Welcome' i said to Tyson.

polo-
Ty stared blankly at the rookie, who shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. Then he walked toward the cell door and stepped out in a dignified fashion. As Hayley spoke, he watched her with cold indifference. He considered her simple words for a moment, then took out his notepad and wrote a reply.'I didn't thank you.'With that, he turned away and left the prison, walking with his hea held high.

Me-
I pulled the note open, 'I didnt thank you' he'd written. My mouth fell open. I stalked through the door after him. I was so shocked, A thnk you, would have been the least i'd expected. I stared at him, I'd wiggled his way out of a $5000 bail, and court cases, and i Hadn't even gotten a thank-you. I walked after him, Everything in my mind gone. I grabbed his hand.

Polo-
Ty tugged his hand away from Hayley's grasp, glaring at her in disgust as though she was something filthy. He shoved his hands roughly into his pockets, then turned sharply away and continued walking.

Me-
'Tyson' I whispered folowing him. 'Remember Yesterday, at the park, You werent rejecting me, you looked as though you liked me, Where did that go? Why cant you just accept that I like you, and i'm going to follow you, until you stop walking away.' i whispered. I felt like yanking his hand, to make him look at me, but i didnt. He would just keep walking, and another peice of my heart would break off and fall into the bottomless pit of hell.

Polo-
Tyson came to a standstill, stiffening instantly and raising his shoulders defensively. He fingered his pen in his pocket for a moment, wondering if that deserved a reply... Finally, he decided to write one.'I don't care. I never did.'He waited a moment, hesitating, then resumed walking.

Me- I walked after him, He had writen something and not given it to me, Odd. I follwed him further. I was smiling. I was also tempted to hold his hand, but i didnt, He would just hate me more. I kept about a meter behind him, or closer. I listened to his foot-steps. Their rythm like music.

Very Happy Smile Sad

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:22 am

polo-
Tyson ignored Hayley's presence. He didn't care how stupidly close she was. It didn't matter to him... She was dead to him, anyway, she had died in his mind back then in the park, as soon as she'd tried to justify her foolish attack on Stix. Now she was just another meaningless person to pollute his peaceful world.
Me-
He kept on walking, I was hoping he'd head for the park, i could then dash out and get something. I knew that i'd been an idiot, standing up to Stix in the park, I know that i'd gotten him locked up, But I'd gotten him out. I'd Had my throat minutes before, I'd gotten Stix in jail. And i was still being ignored. I gave him another metre between us, I put my eyes on th ground, Following the sound of his footsteps.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:31 am

Ty walked a while longer, until he finally came back to the park, glancing around for Lizzie. She didn't seem to be there. He didn't care, though - she'd find him soon enough, or vice versa. They always found one another in the end.
With a vague shrug, Tyson traipsed over to his usual swing and sat down upon it, kicking slowly back and forth - just thinking, silently, in a world all his own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 am

As i suspected, he was headed for the park. I gave him his distance as we entered the park, I walked aorund the edge of the park, keeping an eye on him. I stopped at a small burger joint, Out the front was a man. "You missed a day, I got worried? Where you been Hayley' He asked kindly. 'Hospital and jail, Where else?' i asked. 'Well, I should have guessed, your still covered in blood, As normal.' he said. 'Well, I fell of a 10 foot wall, broken ribs internal bleeding, Then they took my to the station, Got attacked by Stix and well, Back here.' i said slowly. He sighed. 'What do you know about a Man called Tyson Restraint?' i asked.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 am

Ty was still sitting on the swing, kicking at the ground, when he suddenly heard a soft whining sound. He turned to glance beside him, and saw a little dog sitting there. It was a mutt - young, bedraggled and dirty. It was whimpering at him, scratching at the swing and sniffing around. Ty whistled softly and the mutt raised its head, staring at him warily. Patting his leg, he encouraged the poor animal closer. It was nervous, but gradually it came to trust him, and inched nearer. Once it was close enough, Ty produced a small piece of stale bread from his pocket and offered it to the puppy. The little mutt sniffed it cautiouly, then snatched the bread and gobbled it down in a single bite, licking its lips and gazing at Ty hopefully for more. Ty gave an apologetic smile, then reached down and gently scratched the dog's head. It had ticks... Frowning slightly, Ty began picking them off and flicking them away. When he was done, the dog curled up at his feet, and Tyson placidly scratched its back while it rested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 am

My computer is like dead.... On a different one.
'Seen him, I think, Don't know. I should go. Here' he said handing me my food for the day, It was hot food, rolls, more than usual. I smiled at him 'Thank you.' I whispered. I wandered over, sitting in the middle of the see saw. I watched as Tyson cared for a little dog. He was soft inside. I could tell. I walked past him, dropping my whole bag of food on Tyson's lap, Everything. I walked past, smiling, i went and sat on the parch bench, about 10 meters away, Smiling at Tyson.
Very Happy Shocked Razz Cool

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 am

Polo-
Ty started slightly as the bag hit his lap. He frowned distastefully at it, then slowly lifted it up as though it was something dirty and impure. He dropped it on the ground and called the little mutt over. He wouldn't accept charity, especially food, especially when it was dropped on him. It was simply the way he was.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

me-
He threw the bag of food onto the ground, I'd been expecting it, It didnt hurt as i thought it would. I sighed. Looking out at the world, Many people live in fame, Had glory, and everything they wanted. Everything i'd ever wanted had been taken away by death, or some other permanant measure. I couldnt help but feel a bit sorry for myself, Or anyone else who wore my shoes or worse. It was all closing in, Like your darkest nightmares. You hold something so close that life it's self snatches it from your grasp. Life can be a pain in the ass.

Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Neutral

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Tyson watched as the puppy wolfed down the food. He had to admit, he was hungry, but he was not about to eat something like 'that'. He would rather starve than forsake his pride, though it was stupid, really. He didn't care. With a shrug, Tyson got up from the swing and gazed around the park, wondering where Lizzie had got to. He really should look for her, but he was still a little irritated about being slapped. She slapped him far too often, Lizzie did. Couldn't she think of less pathetic ways to communicate her annoyance? Slapping seemed weak. Lizzie was his sister - she was not allowed to come across as weak...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Me-!
I put my head in my hands, He didnt take food, I should have known that he wouldn't take gifts. I was about to give up all hope, he stood, glancing around, I couldnt help but rise aswell. I held my bag at my side, Every memory held their. I was almost crying, I sat back down, facing away from him. I must have been quite, No-one stirred at me, when walking past. I heard whispers 'a body, of a girl, about 17, found,' Many things raced through my mind, even my own sister. My it seemed to stop at another. Lizzie... But she couldnt be hurt. Never. I wanted too feel something from him, the slightest emotion. Something atleast, Would give me hope. Days like these i would be happy to go somewhere and forget everything i've ever known. I could hear footsteps coming closer to me, I kept my head in my hands. Everything i had was lost. Maybe.

Very Happy Shocked Razz Sad

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3