Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windeh. Come. O.o

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Windeh. Come. O.o - Page 2 Empty Re: Windeh. Come. O.o

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 am

Ty stared blankly at the girl as she sat down on the swing next to his and began talking.
'What did she do'? Honestly, what sort of a question was that? How was he supposed to know. He'd never even met her - and he planned to keep it that way.
Ty shrugged vaguely in response the her question, then turned to stare in the opposite direction, as was his wont. Unfortunately, Hayley prattled on, undeterred. She was babbling something about not being bad - or as it about a boat? He honestly couldn't care less. What did catch his attention was her next request: For her to tell him more about himself. Well, if Lizzie had indeed been chatting away, then she likely as not knew too much already. Ty stared blankly at the girl for a moment, then shook his head and turned away, scuffing his foot against the ground.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 am

He stared blankly at me for a moment, then turned and walked away. 'What?' I asked astounded, 'I finally meet a real person and he doesnt want to talk to me,' i muttered. I pulled my bag onto my lap, pulling out a sandwhich, "i've got another one if your hungry' i called out to him, starting on my chrispy sandwhich. I was going to talk to this person, no matter what he wanted to do. The last peron my age, who was male, that i'd met chased me down a dark alleyway, he only stopped when i hit him with a frying pan that I'd found. Honestly.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:30 am

Ty glanced back at the girl, listening to what she was saying. Oh! She'd worked out that he was a person, and that he didn't want to talk to her. How clever. That definitely deserved a round of applause!
So Ty fixed a sarcastic smile on his face, and gave a dramatic slow clap, then folded his arms and turned away again - hoping he'd insulted her enough that she would leave him alone.
Alas, no. She had to go and-
Wait... Why was she offering him... Food? Ty frowned slightly, staring suspiciously at the girl, and showing the first sign of any sort of interest. Usually, he just didn't care. Now, he was curious. He didn't understand why she was being nice... Then again, he didn't really care. So Tyson answered with a polite shake of his head, then glanced away again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:37 am

He started clapping, which was odd, a held a confused expression on my face for a few seconds. He stopped staring at me as soon as i meantioned food, 'Ham and cheese. Chicken and Lettuce, Or a bacon burger the lot?' I asked. Placing the three of them on my lap.'You choose' i whispered. I knew someone who was an orphan once, he now runs a sandwhich shop, Gives me Five sandwhichs, no less. Every second day. Which i take happily. The other days i dont eat as well. 'Their fresh' I told Tyson, smiling at him, Today was one of my luckier days.

Very Happy Shocked Razz

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 am

Ty glanced at the girl, and shook his head again. He didn't accept charity - it was not his way. In his opinion, if he could not survive on the sweat of his own brow, he didn't deserve to survive at all. Besides, he was fussy about what he ate. Extremely fussy... It annoyed Lizzie to the ends of the earth, but Tyson didn't care. Shocker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 am

'What else are you going to eat then' I asked him, I sat the burgers back in my bag and pulled out a bag of pretzels, i started nibbling, it was good to be eating. I was dead hungry, And i was certain he would be too. Although he seemed stubborn. Evil or Very Mad I stared out at the open sky, hoping he would say something. I watched asdrunked couples stumbled around the park, trying to find a nice place. I felt like yelling at them to go away, i just wanted to talk to Tyson, get to know him. Couldnt i do that in peace?
Very Happy Smile Razz

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 am

Tyson shrugged vaguely, then glanced up to watch the drunken fools giggling and swaying like zombies from a bad movie. It was despicable. Alcohol, drugs... The others always gave in to the pressure. It was a tough world, out on the streets. He wouldn't give in though, oh no. He valued his judgment, and refused to flaw it through substance abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:53 am

He looked out at the world, shugging. I sighed, he was harder than i thought, like a nut, embeded in a hard outer coating, you just needed to crack inside, My favourite was of cracking a reall hard nut was with a brick, lthough, that technique might not work. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see a drunken man stumbling towards Tysons sister, I got up, walking over to her.

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Question Idea

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 am

Seeing the girl get to her feet, Ty followed her gaze, to see a drunk man approaching Lizzie. Of course, he didn't care. Yet even so, he was on his feet and at her side in a heartbeat. He shook her shoulder gently to wake her, eyeing the man all the time, then blinking and looking away in disgust as he promptly pulled down his trousers and decided to urinate in a nearby trash can. Ty rolled his eyes, Then tugged at Lizzie's arm and pulled her to her feet. "Wazzamatter?" She mumbled groggily, but Ty ignored her, pulling the sleepy girl to the opposite end of the park, where it was darker - but safer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:04 am

I saw Tyson walk over and shake his sister, i followed them as they went to the other side of the park, I might needed to have told them it was a bad idea, but i didnt, I clamped ly lips shut as i stood in darkness next to them. My eyes alert. I was next to them, i could feel them. A cold hand grabbed my shoulder, I screamed, or Squealed, or made a loud high pitched noise of terror.

Smile Very Happy

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 am

Tyson whipped around as he heard the girl scream - reacting instinctively. He leaped forward and wrenched her from the stranger's grip, flinging her aside, then stepping forward to stand protectively in front of her - though he was not entirely sure why, since he really ought not to have cared. Still - he could think about that later.
"Well well, Tyson." A voice sneered as a man a few years older than him stepped out from the shadows. An iron glare slid over Ty's face like a mask, and he raised his fists defensively. Stix.
Although he was Lizzie's boyfriend (Or one of them, anyway) He was also a gang leader, and a dangerous one at that. What was more, he had a knife.
Ty's eyes darted to it, then back to Stix, whose face broke into a grin. "I never trusted you, you know." Stix informed him with a smirk. Ty raised his eyebrows sarcastically, then fixed a bored expression on his face, giving a wide, fake yawn.
"Why, you little-" Stix exclaimed angrily, but at that moment, he heard the sound of sirens wailing nearby. He glanced around urgently, then looked back at Ty. "I'll be back." He sneered. "Better watch your back when you sleep, Ty, or you'll wake one day with a dagger in it."
Ty nodded solemnly, looking mockingly impressed by Stix's threat. Stix gave a low growl of fury, but then the sirens came again, and he melted away into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:25 am

Tyson seemed to grab me out of the way. He and the Guy had a little chat. I snuck around behind the man He wasnt very tall, I pull my own knife out, coming from the darkness right infround ot the man, about a metre away from Tyson. KNife in HIS face made him not so fierce. 'I remember you, I remember you alot, I would have been younger, quite a bit, with my sister, Hey Stix, I was hoping you were dead. I hoped somone had gotten to you, Guess i was wrong. And i would go round theaterning people, You never know who their friends are' I told him firmly. Sliding the knife off the side of his facer, leaving a small gash. I walked of into the darknes, putting my knife away and making a loop back for the others, 'Hey' I whispered to them.

Very Happy Shocked Embarassed

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:35 am

When Ty saw the girl move toward Stix with the knife, his eyes widened in horror. The fool! What was she-
Then she cut him, and Ty was nearly beside himself with panic. It was pure luck that Stix was more scared of the cops than he was angry about being cut, and thus that he melted away. The second he was gone, Ty strode purposefully toward Hayley. Without pausing for a moment of hesitation, he drew back his hand, and slapped the back of it flat across her cheek. Not hard enough to hurt her - but just enough to grab her attention and make her think. Tyson scowled, then turned on his heel, grabbed Lizzie, and dragged her unceremoniously away.
The fool girl!
The complete and utter fool!
How dare she make him worry?! Honestly - the nerve of some people! And here he was not supposed to care...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 am

His cold hand slapped my face, I laughed. 'What was i supposed to do, Huh? Let him get away' i said tearing up, 'The last time i saw him I was 11, Now put together what I told your sister earlier, WHat hapened to me when i was 11 that would make me hate him enough to hope he gets stabbed in the back?' I said crying. 'What would you do?' I asked. I stayed where i was, Crying, He had ruined my life, the last thing i had left.
Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 am

Tyson turned his head and stared coldly at Hayley. He sympathised with her. He did. But her past sorrows were no excuse for such reckless stupidity! Stix was a gang leader. It would take only a snap of his fingers to have Hayley hunted down and killed - and Ty didn't want that. She seemed like a decent person - one of the few - and her kind were simply too valuable to the goodness of the earth to be thrown away like old socks.
No, he would not easily forgive that lapse of judgment. Such mistakes should be regretted, and learned from - thus he would be as harsh as he needed to be to ensure that was exactly what happened.
whipping his notepad and pen from his pocket, Ty scribbled a quick note, crushed it in his fist, and threw it at her forehead - his aim absolute, as always.

The black ink shone out sharply on the pale white paper, with the harsh words that he had no regret in sharing.
You're not the only one with problems, Kid. If you value your life, trade in those pathetic tears for some common sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 am

I put my face in my hands, after looking at his note. 'I've lived on the streets since i was 10. When i was 11 that Ass and his friends KILLED my sister, they Laughed about it! How can i sit through that? I've been here 9 years, I know what works.' I was nearly yelling at him, but i wasnt crying any more. I traded the note in my bag for some pretzels. They calmed my nerves as i walked with Tyson who was still dragging his sister. What else could i get wrong tonight.
Embarassed Razz Crying or Very sad

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 am

Ty stared at the girl for a moment, then shrugged callously. He knelt beside Lizzie, and tapped his palm lightly against her cheek, trying to wake her.
"Five more minutes..." Lizzie mumbled groggily, but Ty persevered, shaking her gently. "Tyson~!" She groaned, trying to swat him away. One of Lizzie's flailing hands caught him hard on the cheek, but Ty didn't care. He gave his sister a final nudge.
"Okay, okay... Alright already - I'm up!" Lizzie muttered irritably, pushing herself into a sitting position. "What the- Ty, why am I covered in dirt?" Lizzie asked angrily, looking directly up at him. Ty avoided her gaze. "Tyson, answer me!" She snapped. He shrugged vaguely, and Lizzie's face flushed red with angry. She lashed out with her hand, slapping him full across the face with such force that her hand left a red mark. "You dragged me over the ground again?! Honestly Ty, are you five years old...?" Grumbling angrily to herself, Lizzie clambered to her feet, and Ty turned away from her and stalked off - walking across the park alone, back to 'his swing'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 am

Msn Being Ass.

He walked off, Again. I would follow him later. 'Sorry about your boyfriends, He is truely and an Ass.' I said picking a ball out of my bag and trowing it to myself. as i stood near Lizzie, I was gonna give Tyson a few minutes to cool off before i tried to talk to him again. He was correct that i needed to use my head a little more before shoving a knife in their throat. But i cant blame myself with all the homless, no family Bussiness, It brings even the good ones down.
Shocked Very Happy Smile

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 am

"Eh? My boyfriend was here? Which once?" Lizzie asked innocently, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and trying to get her mind back into focus. Her hand still stung from where she had hit Ty. Served him right, dragging her along the ground...

Meanwhile, Tyson sat down on the swing and stared up at the sky, picking out the occasional star. He was perfectly calm now. Of course, he was not one to dwell... Mistakes happened - such was life. How else would people learn? He only hoped that Hayley had learned. Stix held more power than she seemed to know. Already, Ty felt uneasy closing his eyes for even a minute, for fear of being murdered in his sleep. He was sick of life on the streets... But for the time being, there was no alternative.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 am

'Stix,' i muttered, putting my ball back in my bag, I walked over to the brick wall, it was about 10 feet high, I placed my back against it and slid to the ground. I took our my note pad. 'Common sence doesn't grow on tree's, I see you've noticed that. I can at least say that yur blessed with some of it. Which is strange for anyone whos been on the street long. It's a tough place. You need friends, Sometimes you need enemies.... But they can be a right pain. I have common sence to, you just gotta kick it out of my sometimes, You know what it's like here, Hard. But sort of have it easier, being Male and all, but You've got problems too. I understand. We all start somwhere. Right? Thanks for your advice. If i were you though, i loose the attitude with him and find a few hiding places around, Safe havens, Tell no-one. They help alot. Hayley.' I signed the note, Ripping it from my pad, stuffing my pad and pen into my bag, I walked over to the swing, threw the paper at his head, hitting him between the eyes and went to sit on the see saw. I might even sleep tonight.

Very Happy Shocked Razz Twisted Evil Question Question

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 am

Glancing up, Ty saw the paper flying toward him an instant before it hit him square between the eyes. He caught it as it bounced off, then opened it carefully and scanned the page.
As he reached the end, Tyson scoffed incredulously. Some nerve, this girl had. Trying to lecture him!
With slow, deliberate actions, Ty slowly shredded the note, the crushed the tiny fragments of paper left over in his fist, before letting them drop to the ground, blowing away with the wind.
He was annoyed now. Honestly annoyed. He was not going to sit around in the presence of some cheeky kid who thought she was better than him, and that life was harder for her, simply because she was a girl. Oh, boo hoo. He ought to throw her a pity party.
Shrugging off his sarcastic thoughts, Ty got to his feet and walked over to the park entrance, leaving the safety of the cool grass to stroll casually down the street on his own. This was why he preferred people to leave him alone. They were either fools or scum, and no matter what - they never lived up to his expectations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 am

I laughed as he ripped up the note, He wasn't impressed, as i'd thought. I Laughed as i walked towards him. 'This life Is either, Hell, Heaven Or a game. If its hell then you are picking up each part of your ass of the floor after the people in heaven chopped it into tiny peices. If it's heaven then your obviously doing something illegal and having fun, For now. Or it's a game of cat and mouse, You aint either but your in between. The best options usually the third one. AND if you think i dont know anything about their 'gang'' I pulled the leg of my shorts up, revealing a large scar, going from my knee up. 'I wont show you where it goes, I dont know you that well yet.' i said walking off towards Lizzie, I went and sat against the wall, it was only a few meters from her, and i could still see Tyson.

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 am

Tyson was not interested in listening to what Hayley had to say, so he ignored her and stalked indifferently on. Now he thought about it, he probably shouldn't have slapped her back then. He didn't care if she got her fool self killed through her stupid mistakes. She clearly wasn't the good person he had thought she was. Not that he cared... He was used to being disappointed by now.
Tyson shrugged his ripped jacket more firmly over his shoulders, protecting his neck against the chill of the night, then he quickened his pace down the street - glad for some time alone. He needed to get out o here. He would check how much cash he had saved up... Hopefully it would be enough. Just one plane ticket... And he could move on toward his goal. He was wasting time here. There was nothing left for him in this revolting city...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:56 am

I was strong enough, i climbed the wall, I was about 10 feet high. I crawled along the wall, listening to him walking, his pacing foot steps. Where would he go? Would he make it alone.? I thought this through as i followed him. I would have to be beter behaved, I really liked him. I didnt really notice that i was crying, i noticed as i fell of the 10ft wall though, On the outside of the gates, Behind him. I Didnt know if i could stand, I started coughing up blood, he wasnt to far infront. I wanted to scream. My eyes becoming blurry, they closed, but i hadnt let them do that. I was out blank.

Rolling Eyes Sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Windeh on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of plot.)

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 am

Hearing a thud behind him, Tyson swung around, fists at the ready, instantly ready to defend himself. What he saw, however, shocked him so much that he ended up just standing, staring blankly at it. Apparently, Hayley had been following him... More importantly - she had just fallen off the wall. And now he was stuck facing one terrible question: Did he care enough to help her?
He soon came to the conclusion that he didn't. She was just another person in this world of freaks and fools - and he couldn't care less whether she was dead or alive.
What he did care about, however, were his own ideals. He wasn't the sort of scumbag who could leave an unconscious girl at the mercy of the streets.
So Ty rolled his eyes and walked over to her, kneeling beside her.
Careful not to move her, he quickly checked - as best he could - for injuries. The wall was only just over 3 meters high - high enough to hurt a lot, but hopefully not to cause any lethal damage. Likely as not, she'd just taken a bit of a knock to her head, in which case she ought to come around any moment. Or so he hoped...
Either way, he decided to give her some help - and began slapping his hand against her cheek, just as he had done to wake Lizzie earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next