Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins and Rorahkins!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Polokins and Rorahkins!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Polokins and Rorahkins!

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:18 pm

I turned my head to look at him. "What I mean is, you don't always have to do what I say all the time. Learn to be a little human." I gave him a brief smile, before looking at the cut. It didn't hurt, I was just astonished he could do that...
"What else can you do?" The topic drifted about in my mind like an irritating bee. "Like, what other skills do you have? Apart from having a huge badass gun in your arm." I chuckled.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:00 pm

"But that's not..." Ace began objecting hesitantly, but when he recognized a command in his Master's words, he hurriedly fell silent.
Learn to be a little human... Was that his mission? If so, he would oblige.
Then a voice broke through his thoughts, and Ace turned back to his master to hear her question.
"My skills...?" He repeated thoughtfully. "Even I don't know them all. I tend to discover my functions as I need them... Mostly, I just exist to serve my master. Any order I am given, I shall accomplish by any means necessary. Such is the law of the automata..." He trailed off - then a faint smirk crossed his handsome face, and the informative tone left his voice. "The badass gun is just a perk. Rather flashy, wouldn't you say?"
He grinned deviously - a smug expression on his face at the thought of the numerous weapons he could morph his limbs into.
The possibilities were endless...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 pm

I picked up the expression in his face and couldn't help but laugh. "Too right it is. I'd say it was more than flashy!" She smiled, he was becoming more human, she could see it. He had gone from being the blank, command-driven robot he had been a moment ago, to something who could actually make a decent conversation.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Ace chuckled softly, examining his long fingers, and pondering over how he had created that gun. He tended to use his functions automatically - but until he took a moment to consider them, he did not fully understand how they worked.
The weapons, thankfully, were simple enough.
He was a weapon himself: Specially designed for war, with a powerful metal alloy forming the framework of his body. His skin was merely for show.
Therefore, every time he needed a weapon, all he needed to do was alter the particles of his body, and reform the metal that replaced his flesh and bones.
Simple, if inelegant.
It was a skill Ace quite enjoyed... He had always been rather fond of threatening people. From what he could remember, anyway.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3