Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLOKINS :D Come hither.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

POLOKINS :D Come hither. Empty POLOKINS :D Come hither.

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Mr big shot street driver has a bad crash putting himself out of action for months. When he finally comes to he is desperate to get back into action but has no real memory of what happened he just has this sudden urge for driving. The first time he starts to drive he hits a girl, but agaisnt all odds she was fine. The shock triggers more memories and curiosity about the girl. It soon folds out that the girl is the top street driver, unbeaten. did she have anything to do with his crash?
Raven-Jane Murphy.
Top street car driver by night though by day she is just you're average person working to find her way though life.
She has long dyed purple and vibrant emerald green eyes that stand out in the crowd. Her figure is rather athletic but not overly so. She looks after herself to an extend though having a rough childhood has left many scars over her body, more than the car crashes.

Raven-Jane looked around as she quietly walked along the street, seeming to avoid each streetlight and every passing stranger, wanting nothing to do with any of them. No one could be trusted around here, not when she'd seen what she'd seen. Lived what she had. Nothing was right. She raced most nights, today was the only night she wasn't, even though it was only one night away, 24 hours away from the adrenaline rush she felt so mentally drained and not with anything, it all hurt so bad. She felt faint but shook away any early thoughts that arose the the surface of her mind before she crossed several straights. Finding herself beside the streets she'd raced at the night before. A small smile crept over her lips. She was looking forward to this, she loved it here. She walked out onto the road and stood over the skid marks. Raven shook her head before casting her gaze upwards to the star lit sky. She closed her eyes for a moment before she looked up instantly at the sound of sirens, She instantly picked up a run, so used to having to run from trouble. Usually the car same to her rescue and she could just floor it but tonight she was just left on her heeled boots. she ran a good few blocks before the sound faded away, relaxation never hit her thoughts as lights came from no where, the driver not breaking until it was too late. A yelp of pain escaped her as she was hit and fell to the ground, nothing came to save her. Not unconsciousness, nothing... It confused her so badly. Where was the pain, the blood, the death? It never came. she lay in front of the car for what seemed like hours but was only seconds, unable to find herself the energy of standing up, her sudden adrenaline rush just gone as quick as it has come.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

POLOKINS :D Come hither. Empty Re: POLOKINS :D Come hither.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 am

((If you want to see what he looks like, I did a rough digital sketch a while back which I can send you. Too lazy to type it up now. Razz ))

Name: Mitch ‘Matches’ Reid
Gang: Sons Of Saints

History: Mitch has no memory of his parents – not even a foggy dream, or a crumpled old photograph. His first memories are of the orphanage where he spent his childhood years, timid and alone. He was a different person back then – just a boy, shy and cowardly. The other children took advantage, forever bullying him and pushing him around. It became worse and worse, and by the time he turned twelve, he could take it no longer.
He ran away, then – and the next few months saw him living on the streets, surviving off petty crimes, until finally – his life started in earnest. He was found by the deadly gang, Sons of Saints. They took him in, and as the years went by, he rapidly climbed the ranks. He became known especially for his enthusiasm towards arson, his fierce loyalty towards the gang, and his complete lack of sympathy when faced by anybody considered an enemy. He gained the nickname ‘Matches’ through his tendency for arson, which led him to start a series of deadly fires which claimed a great many lives, and even more publicity – thus making Sons Of Saints the most dangerously regarded gang in the city.
This put Mitch right in the top ranks, on par with the other members constantly battling it out to become leader. He never bothered to involve himself in these scuffles – and in a way, it was this more than anything that gained the members’ respect, and they soon began to regard him as their leader without even realising it.
But of course, it was not to last…

Personality: Fiercely loyal. Unscrupulous. Violent. He tends to be quite dependent on others, yet his generally quiet ‘loner’ type attitude still makes others regard him as independent. He comes across as having loose morals – but in reality, his morals just differ hugely from the norm. He can be Hellishly stubborn in some situations, and relatively blasé in others. He is also quite easily influenced, and his entire personality can tend to fluctuate often due to his drug addiction.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:24 am

Mitch had been in a coma for nearly a month following a bad car crash that had left a fracture in his skull. He had suffered serious amnesia, and though it still showed no signs of lessening, the doctors had promised him that his memory would clear up soon.
Still, after spending a week at home since being released from hospital, he still had not remembered a thing, save for this: He had to drive.
That was how he ended up behind the wheel that night. Whether or not the car he drove was his he had no idea, nor did he really care. All he knew was that, behind the wheel, he felt alive again for the first time in months. It was night time and the streets were mostly deserted, so when he hit a long straight, Mitch floored the accelerator, and the car darted off, wind whining around it from the speed.
A split second too late he saw a woman step into the street about 100m from him, and he slammed on the brakes, causing the car to skid, and squeal as it spun toward her.
Memories of a similar crash flashed through his mind, and he cursed as he pulled up the handbrake in desperation. Even so, the swinging rear of the car hit the woman, but much of the vehicle's impulsion was lost, and Mitch was sure it had not hit hard enough to kill. Even so, when he leaped out of the car, he saw that she wasn't moving.
"F*ck." He muttered, jogging over and clenching his jaw in frustration at the sight. He glanced left and right, checking for witnesses. When he saw none, he bent down to pick up the girl - intending to burn off her body in some dark alley before anybody found out - but then he saw that she was conscious, and he stopped. Surprise stayed his tongue for a moment, but then he snarled and straightened up, offering her his hand.
"Get the f*ck up." He snapped, "You're fine. Although you must have hit your head pretty f*cking hard before now to be skipping about in the middle of the road in front of a f*cking speeding car."
He turned his head and spat, then grabbed the woman's hand and hauled her to her feet.
"I'll take you where you need to go." He offered grudgingly, showing some sort of conscience for knocking her down, "So get in the f*cking car before I change my mind."

((Don't you just love Mitch? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 am

I'm on my phone so sorry if this badly sucks. - on a moving bus too, not a good mix at all! Xx
And a broken space button -.-

Raven groaned as she noticed the person stop and steptowards her, when he first extended the hand she didn't even attempt to grab it, the strength not there. She should. Be dead. Death would ofbeen easier. So much easier, peaceful, there is no pain in death, nothing at all. But life, that is where theproblems begin.
Shenoticed the hand waitshe tried to grab it but couldn't function her arm, there justwasntany signal going from brain to arm. Nothing at all, she was confused atthat,was she paralysed? Or was she actually dead and this was just some fake figment of her imagination. As she opened hereyes wider she realized who the man was. She cursed quietly under her breath for a moment, this wasn't normal. Shewas told he was dead!
Asmall yelp escaped her body as she was suddenly hauled to her feet though pain? That stopped. The sound wasodlyfeminine for her, other than her appearence she was much more ogf a tom boy rather than this typical girly girly that people often thought she was going off first impressions. "Run." Was all she could muster, "cops." She struggled out, "they're coming toget us. Racing, illegal."She mumbled still thinking about the cops she'dheard earlier.
"I'm driving" she stated before shestaggered around the car and into thedrivers seat. She feltalong the front of theseat andfound theleaver before shepulled the seat forward, she had to adapt to her short height. She started up the engine onceagain and waited for the guy to come and join her once again.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:05 am

((RP Level: Hell. XD ))

The woman mumbled something about cops, and racing being illegal, but Mitch just frowned and scratched his chin uninterestedly, fingers rasping off his stubble. He was hardly paying attention, until he heard something the literally rendered him speechless. "I'm driving."
'I'm driving'? Seriously? Had he heard that right? He couldn't have, because nobody could be that-
Mitch's thoughts were cut off when he saw the woman climbing into the driver's seat of his car, and his expression darkened. Just who the f*ck did she think she was? He didn't share shit!
"Bitch," He snapped harshly, storming over to the car and slamming a hand viciously against the doorframe, "Move the f*ck over before I chuck you back out in the street." His lips pulled up in an angry snarl, and he shoved her unceremoniously into the passenger seat, closing the door behind him. He shoved his seat angrily back, threw the car into gear, and gunned it forward - sending it racing up the street with a squeal of rubber.
"Know your f*cking place, woman." He muttered under his breath. Then, louder, "Where must I take you? Just tell me so I can get you the f*ck out of my car."

((Mitch is a wee bit sexist. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 am

Still on the bus, feling alittle travel sick Sad xx

"I could out race your pathetic little ass any day and win. So don't think you can get all pathetic and sexist. With me." Shesnapped abruptly. "Copsare two blocks back. Might wantto kind of put your footdown, there was races herelast night they'rewaiting forthem to start again." Shestated simply. Keeping limited on her information, butit seemed shehad madea full recovery. Despiteeverything that had happened.
She looked away for a moment as he was driving it wassuch a strange feeling being the passenger for once. She didn't like itat all it was the wrong feeling, she was desperate to get back in thedrivers seat and just drive. But the guy could drive. She knew that, he was theone she was supposed to race, the race that never happened due to one accident. One accident that was supposed to jave taken his life, it didn't!
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 am

"What's all this about racing?" Mitch snapped irritably, shooting the woman a withering glare. She was babbling, talking nonsense... What did she mean she could 'out race' him? What sort of f*cking racing - on a bloody horse?!
"Cops are two blocks back. Might want to kind of put your foot down, there were races here last night; they're waiting for them to start again."
"Hm." Mitch grunted in response, nodding. This was the first useful information that she had given him, and the first that he could make some sense of. Obviously, she was talking about street racing. Illegal street racing. He had to admit, the idea appealed to him.
"I don't see how I'm involved," He muttered irritably, "But fine, let's make our getaway." He rolled his shoulders, then floored the accelerator, and sent the car screaming around a corner. It was like his mind automatically guided him through the alleys and sidestreets - following a built-in map of shortcuts and secret hideaways. He cruised effortlessly at the blistering pace, controlling the car as though it were a part of him.
"Which way?" He asked, swerving neatly to avoid a fallen billboard in the dingy alley he was driving through.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:30 am

No computer. *twitch* must rp...

"Left followed by a sharp right then make sure you're aware of the fact therewill be cars out on thedrive." She spoke sinply. Knowing her boyswould be out fixing up thecars for tomorrow night, but now she was desperate to goout and drive. Just put herfoot. Down, hoping the guy would beup for a little race.show she could drive.
"Anyway thanks for hitting me, definately not something iwant to happen again." She spoke as she opened the door smiling as she seen hercar there. Ah. It was perect. The lightweight body everything hasbeen specially made, she loved her car. She needed no other men except her mechanics. She loved them allso much like a family to her.
Raven cast her gaze back to him. "Well on the tracksoon my friend, to finish what has now been started and I will kick that sorry littleass of yours." She grinned sweetly before getting out andgoing to her car. She slipped into the drivers seat eagerlybefore she was given a nod and and shut her door before she quickly started up the engine before putting her foot down, she changed gear as she swiftly turned the car and narrowly missed the guys car as she swung the backend out before heading out onto the roads.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:41 am

Mitch frowned as he watched the woman drive off, both frustrated and confused by what she had said. For starters it was her fault he'd knocked her down. What was she doing in the middle of the road anyway? But more importantly, what was all this f*cking talk about 'finishing what had been started' and settling it 'on the track'? She said it like he was involved, and that bothered him.
He was Mitch Reid, mid 20s, with a drug addiction and an alcohol problem. That was about all he knew about himself just then. Was it possible that his accident had had something to do with street racing? Was it possible that this was what his life had been?
To be completely honest, he did not doubt it. That woman had said that there would be a race the following day. Perhaps he'd check it out, see what it was all about...

With these thoughts in mind, Mitch left and drove home to get some rest.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Raven drove around, testing the car as she did the biggest rin on her lips asshe made several skid marks across the road. She loved it, this was the life. The rush. Shegave a gentle sigh before she turned and headed towards home. She drove much more sensibly thistime asshecouldhear something flowing her, sheknewsomething was there but she didntknow what. Wasit copor this guy? She sighedand dismissedthe thoughts quickly before she pulled up outside the garage.
"Heyy, drives like a beauty" raven commentedwith a smile.
"You're telling me?" Jake laughed shaking his head at her.
"Been driving my car?!" She snapped quicklyturning to him as she got out and walking up to him, whileshe was only 5'3 and onl came up to jake's chest she wasn't scared of theguy in theslightest.
""Yeahi have! Takeon all 6'5 of me! Midget!" He laughedgently pushing herback.
Raven squealed in shockthumping him playfully in the gut beforewalking away from him.
Raven-jane headed into the house leaving the boys to finishplaying with the car as she went to sleep. She woke early only to head to the cafe that she worked at. She just needed to get through this shift then she could go racing again. Ahh, the thought madeher grin. How she loved her night life, it was most men's dream. She was just living the dream she'd had since she was a little girl. Rebelling against everything she'd been taught at her privat girls school. She hoped the guy was there tonight. She was out to show what she could do, and the fact she'd be the only woman racing.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 pm

((This broken space thing is funny. It's like my brain has to decrypt your posts before I can read them. XD ))

The next day went by just as all the others that week had: slowly. Mitch woke up and, without a life to turn to, sat down on his couch to get high. The drugs made it easier to get through the day. He didn't know how or why he'd got hooked on them, or even how he'd got them - he didn't remember that - he just knew that they made him feel f*cking brilliant, and he needed that. He hated the insecure, vulnerable feeling of not knowing who he was, where he stood or why. He was Mitch Reid, but why were there guns in his desk drawer? Why did he have a tattoo reading 'SOS' on the back of his neck? Why the f*ck did that woman from the day before act as if she f*cking knew him?!
He needed answers, and Mitch had a feeling he knew where to find them.
So that night, he headed to the races.

It was difficult to find his way in the dark, but he managed it, and he pulled up at the side of the road just as a race was about to start. He parked his car and climbed out, keen to find a place that he could watch without attracting too much attention.
What was this? What was it to him?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Its bugging me hate to think what its like for you! Haha xxx

Raven smiled as she drove up to the start line. She stepped out of the car for a moment. Discussing the final race plans she looked around before nodding and smiling. To the guy she was against. She had a polo shirt on and. Shorts, the best distractiongoing witha figure like hers. "Try not to cry when I kick that pretty little ass." Raven called over to the guy before climbing in.
"B*tch please, no girl is beating me." The guy stated arrogant as ever before getting in himself.
Raven had the biggest grin on her face strapping herself in before she started her car up once again. She revved her engine, the car. Purring like a dream, it sounded amazing, the best car there. Shewinked over at jake before putting her foot down the moment the flag dropped, getting the perfect start against the other car. The gear changes were swift before she drifted around the corner, though never once was that car out of control, the other guy caught up with her, they were neck and neck till the home straight.
"Bye sweetie." Raven-jane started before she floored it and went over the. Car with so much time to spare before. She drifted round the corner to stop her car she got out before. The guy had crossed the line. She removed her helmet and shook out her hair. "I class that as beaten." She statedto theother guy walking over and collecting her winnings from that race.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Mitch watched the race with dull curiosity, and when the winner got out of her car, he recognized her from the day before. She certainly could drive, but the competition was mild, so it was obviously a poor test of her abilities. Still, he didn't want to get involved. He just wanted to ask her a few questions...
Rolling his shoulders, Mitch strode confidently across the road and walked straight up to the woman, reaching her as she was collecting her winnings.
"Hey." He said, shoving her shoulder, "Mind if I have a word with you?" He looked around, and noticed a few people casting him curious glances. "But not here." He nodded toward his car and added, "Follow me." Then he headed back to his vehicle, got in, and started the engine.
Now the only question was, would she play along?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Raven pocketed her winnings, she looked over at him. "Heyy." She spoke softly before she rose an eyebrow. She watched him head to his car before the grin fell upon herlips once again. She removed her helmet from the roof of her car and put it in her passengerseat before shitting. Thedoor and starting thine, she drove over to where the guy was parked. She hoped for a race, part of her badly wanted to be beaten, but she was happy towin again.
She rose a hand and signaled for him to lead the way, she wasn't getting in his car again seeing as it was clear she wasn't going to get to drive.
"Raven!" Jake called as she headed off in the car, confused as to where she was going.
Raven ignored her mechanic, more worried... No curious about what this guy wanted. Why was he hear to start with anyway?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Mitch looked into his rear-view mirror to see that the woman was following, and he nodded in satisfaction, sending his sleek Mazda cruising forward at a faster pace. They didn't drive far, and soon enough Mitch pulled up outside an abandoned harbour, bordered on one side by ocean, and on the other by boarded-up old warehouses.
He parked his car, then got out and waited for the woman to do the same. Once she had, Mitch approached her, and asked outright, "What do you know about me?"
He halted in front of her, folding his arms, and raised his chin, looking down at her in defiance. "I know that you know something," Mitch snapped, "And I want to know what it is. I don't know a f*cking thing about my own life right now, but I do know this: I'm f*cking pissed off about it, and I'm going to make somebody's life hell until I get some f*cking answers." He jerked his chin in her direction, and grunted gruffly, "So what'll it be, sweetie? You got a story to tell me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Raven-Jane parked before she shiftedand sat on her bonnet. "To be fair, darlin, I don't know that much about you." She statedsimply. "You're a street racer, both you and I are the only two unbeaten in this state, I'm unbeaten in a ew more states. We were set to race a while ago, but you had this tragic accident a day before and the race never happened. It sended with you being classedas withdrawn and me the winner." She stated simpky before looking up at him.
She moved some purple hair from her face. And looked over to him. She was a great liar and this was where she needed that skill. "No one knows exactly what happened in you're accident. From what I seen you spun out in the warm up and went into a tree, you're car was totally distroyed and the thoughtwas you had to. That's what all us racers had been told. We did a minute silence and stopped races for two days." Sheexplained simply, keeping a calm posture as she lied through her teeth to mich. No evident of a lie in her eyes or voice. She was so practiced at this it was scary.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Mitch listened patiently as the woman told him what she knew, but he felt his jaw slowly clenching tighter and tighter. There was something going on here. Something big lying under the surface, just waiting to be uncovered. So he had been a street racer, had he? Well that explained a lot - but if he had been one of the best, there was no way in hell he would have f*cked up so badly that he nearly got himself killed. That was simple not how he rolled.
"This is some f*cked up shit." He growled under his breath, "Nobody f*cks with me like this and gets away with it. I'm going to find out who caused this f*cking crash, and they're gonna burn." His eyes flashed dangerously as they locked on the woman's, and narrowed threateningly.
"I don't know who you are." He growled, "And I'm not sure if you're an enemy or an accomplice right now, but know this: If you f*ck with me, I'm taking you down. So choose your side, and choose it well." His lips twisted into a sadistic little smirk and he finished, "I am not a forgiving man, and I'm beyond pissed about everything that's happened."
He paused, then considered the woman differently; thoughtful, this time.
"What's your name, girl?" He demanded, raising an eyebrow, "I assume you already know mine."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 pm

"Boy, I am only on who's side I need to be on when I need to be on it. She spoke pulling out her purse and flashing a cop badge. "I can be where ever I want in this world. The cops think I'm with them, the racers think I'm with them." She answered him simply.
"If I can remember though you're name is mitch. And I am raven-jane, though raven will do just fine, for now." She stated simply, not scared of him in the slightest even with hi threat. She'd cope with that bridge as she came to it. That wasn't improtant to her right now. She'd be on his side for how ever long it suited her for. "When I have people that could hack into any electronic device on my side, you're the one that should watch you're back and decide your side." The young lady informed him simply, still keeping cool, calm and collected about the whole situation.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:55 am

"Hmf." Mitch snorted, "A double agent, huh? Tacky." He smirked slightly and shook his head, then turned his back and raised one hand in backward wave. "I guess I'll be seeing you around, Raven." He muttered, striding purposefully away toward his Mazda.
He would find out what had happened that night, and when he did, heads were going to roll. He wasn't sure why, but Mitch felt like he was capable of great destruction; like there was a monster within him, crying out for release.
Matches was dead, but his alter ego lived on in the back of his mind, and Mitch would find him again - it was only a matter of time.
He'd make sure they all lived to regret what they'd done to him. He'd make sure of it. And in the mean time, what better way to gain information than to go to the races themselves?

Mitch went home that night, and during the following day, he had a purpose for the first time in far too long. He spent the entire day holed up in his garage, working on his Mazda. He had new parts delivered, and found that he knew how to install them himself. He was clearly good at this - he only wished he could remember why...
Still, now was not the time to dwell. The Mazda was clearly not his racing car - that had been destroyed, or so he'd been told - but it would do just fine, at least for the moment. It did need a little extra kick though, and that was where the new parts came in.
He upgraded the engine, cranking up the torque and horsepower, and installed a new turbo booster, new brakes, new shocks and of course, new tyres. He also installed a huge canister of nitrous oxide, linking it up to a button beside the gear shift.
He was not going down without a fight.
Lastly, Mitch painted his black Mazda, spraying on some fire vinyls on the hood and along the sides. It was tastefully done, and the end result was impressive.
Mitch smirked as he stepped back to admire his handiwork, then checked his watch. 10PM. Just one last thing he had to do...

Leaving his car, Mitch headed back inside and worked on himself. He needed a new identity, or this would never work. So Mitch shaved off every trace of stubble on his face, and cut his thick black hair so short that it clung to his scalp. He was surprised to find that the look suited him, and although he didn't like it, he knew it would only be temporary. Lastly, he threw on a scarf to cover the tattoo on his neck, and a pair of dark shades to hide his eyes. Then he pulled on his leather driving gloves, and he was ready.
"Bring it on." Mitch muttered, grinning at himself in the mirror.

Mitch walked back out to his garage, and swung into the driver's seat of his Mazda. He revved the engine, and a grin spread across his face as he felt all the horsepower at his fingertips. With a roar of the engine and a squeal of rubber, they sped out into the night.
He cruised straight up to the starting line of the first race blasting some speed metal, then killed the music as he pulled up his handbrake. Somebody came walking over to him, holding a big red duffel bag, and sneered, "You trynna be parta this race, son?" Mitch turned his head and glared at the man through the lenses of his sunglasses. "I'm here, ain't I?"
The man raised an eyebrow, then shrugged and said, "Well it'll cost ya 5k to enter, y'know. You got that?"
"I'll race for slips." Mitch responded, and the man cast an appraising glance over his car - then nodded at last.
"Alright then, Sonny-boy. But I hope y'know that yeh're gonna get creamed out there." He laughed nastily, then turned to a skimpily dressed woman beside him and said, "Right. We're ready to start."
She nodded, and walked out in front of the cars, standing in the middle of the two rows with a flag held up high. Mitch was starting near the end of the line, but that did not bother him. There were only six cars in the race.
He smirked as she counted down from three, and when the flag dropped, he slammed his foot down on the gas.
The others pulled ahead at first, because Mitch's Mazda was slow to accelerate - but soon enough he was gaining on them.

The six raced on into the night, flying along the deserted roads. Mitch cruised along near the rear, completely relaxed, and began to pick his competitors off one by one. By the time they were half way around the decided track, Mitch was easing into second place, just behind the leader. Then a sharp turn came up, and he took the inside, keeping his foot on the gas and skilfully handling his Mazda as it skidded right out to the curb, then zoomed on along the road, leaving the others far behind as they struggled to once again pick up speed from the turn.
Laughing, Mitch floored the accelerator, and he crossed the finish line solo - the others far behind, desperately chasing his lead.
They crossed just as he was getting out of his car, but Mitch ignored them, and strode confidently forward to collect his prize. The snide man from before came over to him, obviously shocked, and handed him the duffel bag with a shake of his head.
"You ain't bad for a rookie, kid." He admitted, his voice showing some respect now as he looked Mitch over. "Where'd yeh learn to drive like that?"
Mitch's lips slowly curved into a smirk, and he replied simply, "Hell."
Then he turned his back, and strode back to his car with his winnings in hand. He hadn't even had to go to his NOS.
Oh yes... He was good, alright.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 am

Going to cry! Typed a huge reply and phone refreshed :'( x

Raven satquietlyon her car asse watched the race. She'donlyever seen one guy drive like that, andshe knewexactly who he was. A smile grewon herlips before she jumped off the bonnet and walkingover totheguy. She kept all movementcasual andfoundherselfstraining slightlyasshestood on hertoes, she wrapped an arm around his waist, "I onlyknowoneman that races like that. Nice cover up though, don't know if you'llkeep it up mitch." She whispered sweetly into his ear. Looking up to him with a smile, she planted herself back down so she was stood properlyso used toher height problem now.
Raven clast a glancearound making sure she wasn't attracting too much attention before she reached on hertiptoes again, shegently pulled down hisglasses with those eyes it had to be him.shepushed his glasses back up with an innocent cheeky grin on her lips. She knewtheotherswould take it as shewas flirting with him and not think much ofit the main reason she was thankful he'd chosen more of the rookie look. "If you need help, you know wheremy guyswork andi do have a spare car. Wouldn't attract too much attention toyoure rookienessif youtook help from a 'big shots"" sheexplained to him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 am

((Noooooo! :'( Worst feeling in the world. Aside from biting an ice-cream. Or stepping in something sticky. Or being Justin Bieber. Not that I've tried that... o_0 ))

Mitch was about to get into his car when he felt a touch on his side, and turned to find Raven standing beside him, an arm around his waist. He raised an eyebrow questioningly. "I only know one man that races like that." She whispered, "Nice cover up though, don't know if you'll keep it up, Mitch."
"I don't need to keep it up forever." Mitch responded in a low voice, "Just long enough to find out who I've gotta burn."
He smirked, a deadly, sadistic smirk, and straightened up - forcing Raven to stand on her toes as she reached up to push his glasses down. Again, he raised an eyebrow at her, watching her coolly, and wondering just exactly what her motives were in getting involved with him. What did she care?
"If you need help, you know where my guys work and I do have a spare car. Wouldn't attract too much attention to your 'rookieness' if you took help from a 'big shot'." She offered, but Mitch just pushed his sunglasses back up and smiled sweetly at her. "Come now, Honey..." He teased in a silky smooth voice, "Why would a 'big shot' like you want to help a rookie like me when I could be moving up to knock you off your throne, huh?" He grinned, then added quietly, "Besides, I'll get by. I've got the skills, and this old gal's got some kick." He patted the hood of his Mazda to demonstrate, "And I'll get a better car soon enough. I don't need your charity, and frankly," He laughed, "I don't trust your motives. Until I find out what went down that night..." He grinned, then turned his back and got into his car, "I'm considering everybody here to be dead f*cking meat."
Mitch laughed, then started his Mazda and reversed out onto the street.
"See ya around." He callled, rolling down the window and giving Raven a two-fingered salute. Then he cranked up the speed metal, and drove back off into the night.
One race was enough for his first time back. Perhaps the next day he'd win a few more.

And sure enough, Mitch was back the next night, and this time there was talk as the flame-clad Mazda rolled up to the start. The other drivers shot insults and trash talk at one another, but Mitch kept his window rolled up, waiting for the start. This time, he entered using the cash he'd won the night before.
The race began, and again Mitch tailed the pack until the end, though this time his victory was not quite so flashy. He just eased past his competitors at the end to take the victory, and again collected his prize. He did not want to attract too much attention, after all. This time, however, Mitch did not leave right away. He got out of his car, and as he had expected, a local crew invited him to have some drinks. Mitch agreed, and they sat and talked as they watched the rest of the night's races. They invited him to join their crew, but he declined, and subtly steered the conversation toward his accident.
He didn't find out anything that differed from Raven's story, but it was a start.
And speaking of Raven...
Mitch looked around for her, then excused himself from the crew to head over to her. He knew that she was involved in some way, and he knew that she was hiding something from him. He just wasn't quite sure what...
Still, where was the harm in acting all chummy for a while? If she could play games, well... So could he.
"'Sup." He greeted her, finding her sitting on the hood of her car. Without waiting for permission, he sat down beside her, and watched as another group of drivers sped off to start their race.
"You driving tonight?" He asked, glancing over at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:19 am

Ahhhhhhhh so hyped! Past my driving theory test Very Happy xx

Raven watched the races smiling as she seen the famililar car pull up to race. She watched him race never moving from her spot.
When he came back up and sat beside her she rose an eyebrow. "Mark my car and you'll be cleaning it." She stated simply having overals on fora change. "I've raced once, earliergotone in two races time" she spoke simply looking over to him. "Why? Want to watch me work?" Sheasked with a grin. "Driving my new car later though, jakes bringing it over for me now." She smiled over at him.

GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:50 am

((Awesome! Congrats! Very Happy Looks like you'll be out street racing soon. Wink ))

Mitch disregarded Raven's comment about the car, eyes trained on the cars now racing past the finish line. Once the cars had pulled up, Mitch turned back to Raven as she answered his question, "I've raced once, earlier. Got one in two races time. Why? Want to watch me work?" Mitch scoffed at this, teeth flashing as he laughed. "You're the best, ain't ya? Might as well check out what competition I'll have if I start taking this seriously."
He flashed a charming wink, then stood and dusted himself off. He was about to leave, when Raven added, [i]"Driving my new car later though; Jake's bringing it over for me now."
"New car, huh?" He asked, nodding. "Good luck." His expression darkened slightly, and his lips pulled into a tight smile, "I'll be watching."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:24 am

Raven-jane grinned as she listened to him, shaking her head before she looked up as hername was called, she grinned and slid off her bonnet as jake drove up in the old style mg, though the sounds the car made, it was clear ithad been finely tuned. She loved thesoundof it.
Sherolled her eyes at the attention she was getting from it andworked her way overto herdriver. "Thanks" she smiled at jake and slid into the seat after him, adjusting the seat forward to whereshe neededit. Such adifferencebetween the pair but it didntbotherheran the man was skilled with cars.
She popped the hood and checked over theinside of her car with a smile before sheclosed the bonnet once. Again, the check too quick for anyone to have a good look at what she had there. "Anyway, I better get going" she spoke to mitch before she removed her overals and slipped on her helmet.
Sherevved her engine to get thepath she needed clear, starting at the front of the grid likeusual. She closed hereyes for a moment the moment the flag was dropped sheput her foot down, she kept with the other cars to start with, though at the first contron she kept her foot down and the car difted with ease and she held the drift around the hair pin bend and easily came. Out of it. She finally plantedher footon thefloor andflewacross theline with such ease. Shegrinned asshe stopped the car*, it was a lot after than the other one.
She loved that the most, the speed.
Raven got out of the car, she slipped off her helmet before she walked to collect her winnings as the other drivers finished the race. Sheshook out her hair collecting her winnings before she headed back to her car and found herself partally looking for mitch.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 am

(( Dude, I made the eventing team! Very Happy *Happy happy* ))

Mitch watched Raven's race with grudging respect. The girl could drive, there was no doubt about it. The MG had some serious horsepower, and judging by its quick acceleration it had a lot of torque too, but it didn't seem to handle all that well. Still, Raven improvised and drifted it around the corners, and her skillful driving brought her easily out on top.
He nodded in approval to himself as she sped over the finish line, and leaned casually against his car as he watched her get out and collect her winnings.
She paused, seemingly looking for something, then her eyes met his across the crowd, and he nodded to her, holding her gaze for just a moment before he turned and got into his Mazda. He started the engine and reversed out onto the street, then he paused. He looked over at Raven, and beeped his horn in two short blasts - then he waited, engine running, wondering if she would catch the hint.
He wasn't sure exactly why he kept going out of his way to be around that woman, he just had a feeling that she was deeply involved in all this... And he wanted to find out what it was that she was hiding from him.
Besides, Mitch was a selfish man, and having her on his side seemed like something beneficial. At that point, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next