Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLOKINS :D Come hither.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

POLOKINS :D Come hither. - Page 3 Empty Re: POLOKINS :D Come hither.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 am

((Fair enough. Razz ))

Mitch was about to get into his car when the text arrived, and he stopped to read it, leaning against the door of his Mazda. So there was something going on, was there? Well, maybe he would just play along this time, for the hell of it.
Smiling confidently to himself, he swung into his car, and drove to the site of the races. The moon was high in the sky, and the streets were silent as he cruised along them beneath the light of flickering streetlamps.
He arrived stylishly late, as usual, and drove right up to the start line of his race, pulling up just as the other drivers began preparing for the start. Mitch placed his foot lightly on the accelerator, and waited tensely for the start. Somewhere in the line-up was Raven, but he didn't bother looking for her. This was a race, and he would not treat it any differently no matter what strings were pulled.
Just let them try to take him out again. Just let them try. He would be ready for them this time...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Raven waited till the flag fell and put her foot down through habit weaving her way to close to the front as she quietly tried to figure why she was in this race but then it struck her.
The car didn't sound right, f*ck.
While lost in though she lost the chance for a decent turn on the first corner it was then when it first started to go all wrong, something snapped within the car like something being pulled out of a tight place. F*ck f*ck f*ck.
She suddenly found the steering got harder and harder and consciousness faded away from her, she couldn't do this... She felt weak. It was only at that thought she realized the different smell in the air.
Gas.
Crap.
It then struck her, Mitch was supposed to be driving her car. Her car was the plant, she was supposed to be in the old car and him in the MG. She'd just technically saved the mans life by racing in this car. would he take notice? Probably not. That would be why Jake was desperate for her not to drive the car, for her to stop and trade cars...
She didn't have time to register any more thoughts, just to finish the race. That was all she needed all she needed to do, finish this race. But consciousness was snatched from her seconds before she went into a wall at full speed.
The car crumpled and she went straight through the windshield, ending in a bloody mess on the other side of the wall.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Mitch started the race in front for once, and he stayed there far easier than he expected. At each corner he expected to be rammed, or have his brake cables snap, or his steering wheel jam - but nothing went wrong. By the time he rounded the final bend, he was becoming hugely suspicious. Wasn't somebody supposed to be targeting him in this race? Where were those f*cking cowards? Where was their great scheme to overthrow him?
He eased his foot down onto the accelerator to cruise over the finish line, but as he was about to cross, something in his rear view mirror caught his attention.
A car that he recognized as Raven's swerved off track and slammed violently into a wall, and Mitch stamped on his brakes. His car screeched to a stop mere inches before the finish, and he was already reversing by the time the other drivers finished the race.
He wheeled his car around with a squeal of rubber, then sent it zooming forward to slide to a stop beside the crumpled mess of Raven's car.
He got out and ran over to her, finding her lying in a crumpled and bloody heap on the other side of the wall.
"What the f*ck is wrong with you people?" He shouted, snapping his head around to snarl at the shocked onlookers, "Every time a driver starts winning you want to kill them off, huh? I'm on to you, motherf*ckers!" He finished in a devilish growl, and bent down to scoop Raven gently into his arms. He supposed he shouldn't move her, but he wasn't going to sit around and wait for a f*cking ambulance. He'd take her in to the hospital himself.
As Mitch laid Raven down on his backseat and climbed into the car himself, he could hear the beginnings of the shocked whispers that would come with his absence. He had gone too far with those accusations, but his temper had snapped, and he was no longer willing to play dumb. He wasn't sure how or why, but Raven had got whatever trap they'd planted instead of him. And he was angry about it. Not because he cared for the woman - even though he was worried about her - but due to a matter of principle. What right did those sharks have to plant petty traps and try to destroy any successful racer? Just what the f*ck were they hoping to accomplish?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Raven was barely conscious as she heard a car stop, she was doing everything she could to hold onto consciousness but that was slipping away thread by threat there was too much gas in her lungs. Too much going wrong for anything to go right. But the real question was did she really want to fight? Did she really want to stay in a life that wasn't with fighting for, did she mean anything to anyone? she was simply a pawn on a large chess game, nothing to be lost by anyone.
She passed out but had no idea for how long when she woke up she was in a hospital bed, giving a small groan of pain she blinked open trying to get a clear view of what was going on but her view was blundered and she couldn't quiet see what was happening. It was a blue, like a camera that wouldn't focus. Ok, she could go without sight but the next thing was movement in limbs. she was thankful as she found she had some movement no matter how limited in her legs.
How long as she been out for? what had happened? She sighed, forcing herself up into a sitting position regretting it instantly as her head spun, part of her hoping someone would be there, but who? That she had no clue who she was hoping for, she was supposed to be dead. But why was she alive? she didn't want to be.... did she?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Mitch was sitting beside Raven's bed reading a magazine, but he looked up when she began to stir.
"You're awake." He noted, setting the magazine down and taking a swig from a bottle of vodka that he'd left on the table beside his chair.
"How do you feel?" He asked, replacing the vodka on the table and frowning thoughtfully at her, "That was quite a crash." Mitch added, meeting Raven's gaze seriously.
Whoever's fault this was, they were going to pay. He would see to that.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Raven looked to him sleepily for a moment, trying to register who he was... What he wanted. "I..." she rose a finger and then stopped seeing lost for words not sure what to say, she breathed in deepily for a moment and winced instantly at the movement her chest and stomach bandaged, she'd clearly done something...
"Fine" she eventually spoke with a small nod, "Just need rescuing from mice and spiders" she spoke weakly with a small smile for him, she had enough memory there to last. but the pain was clear in her eyes, she couldn't do it, it hurt so bad. but she had to be strong, suddenly worried about how she appeared to the man who was sat beside her.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:57 am

When Raven said that she felt fine, Mitch was about to tell her to stop talking crap, but then she added "Just need rescuing from mice and spiders..." and he chuckled despite himself. "Yeah, don't we all." He replied, reacing up to brush his hair back, then remembering that he didn't have enough hair to do that any more. Shrugging, he helped himself to another gulp pf Vodka, then offered the bottle to Raven.
"Russian water?" He offered, flashing a devious grin. "Actually, f*ck that, I ain't sharin'."
Smirking to himself, Mitch took another swig, then set his Vodka down on the table again.
"So." He said, folding his arms and taking on a serious tone, "You gonna tell me what happened? who's head is gonna end up in someone else's bed?" A dark grin curved his lips, and it was somewhat disturbing how obviously sociopathic Mitch was. In fact, it bordered on Psychotic; but he didn't care. He had long since come to terms with who he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 am

Raven looking over to him as he Chuckled, it was a nice sound one she doubted many heard from his general outlook and actions.
She rose an eyebrow as she was offered the drink. "That's more like it, thought you were going soft on me then," Raven-Jane teased the man sat beside once he'd stated he wasn't going to share his drink.
She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to just relax, it was then the memories hit her and she relived the last few moments.
"I wasn't supposed to be driving, my new car had been set up for you driving, hence why I had to offer you a place to work with me. They had the steering fitting with gas and then I lost consciousness and went into the wall." she spoke softly explaining hwat had gone on.
She was walking a very dangerous path now she'd told him, she has no choice other than to trust him now she'd said too much.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Mitch listened to Raven's account of the crash with a thoughtful frown, and by the end of it all he could do was curse in response. "F*ck this." He said, scowling irritably, "I don't like other people getting caught up in my shit. If these jackasses have a problem with me, then they should settle it with me." He clenched his jaw angrily, and added, "It pisses me off that you got caught up in this. Can't you tell me who these motherf*ckers are and where to find them so I can give 'em a piece of my mind?"
He looked up at Raven, eyes flashing violently. He really looked ready to go out and kill somebody that very moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:24 pm

At work, rubbish signal and on phone so beware for poop ness!

"If I told you something like thjat it would make your life too easy." Raven stated evenly as looked over to him, not sure what to quite make of things. The look in his eyes scary her, she didn't wantto cross this man ever.
She looked into her hands and interlocked her fingers for a moment before releasing them.part of her just wanted a hand to hold, someone who could tell her everything but instead she was stuck with a guy adament on murder and dead keen on revenge. It wasn't even close to what she wantyed, nothing near that slightest idea.
"Partially because its something I've never beentrusted. With. I have only had contact over the. Phone and it cannot be tracked." She spoke simple
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 pm

At Raven's first comeback, Mitch snorted in amusement, allowing a nod of grudging respect. Well played, Raven... Still, he knew there was more to it than that, and he held her gaze adamantly as he waited for the truth. And sure enough, it came.
After a pause, Raven continued, saying, "Partially because its something I've never been trusted with. I have only had contact over the phone and it cannot be tracked."
"Hmm." Mitch nodded, "Okay then, so it's not gonna be so easy. We'll have to play the game I guess."
He rubbed his wrist absentmindedly, then took yet another gulp of Vodka. Obviously, Mitch held his liquor incredibly well.
He took a deep breath, and released it in a heavy sigh, then muttered, "Well, they'll come for me eventually. And when they do, somebody's gonna burn."
He nodded firmly, and dropped the now empty bottle of Vodka into the bin. That hadn't lasted very long.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Raven held the silence while hethought before she offered him an innocent grin. She leant overcloser to him, "but then ahain, that statement is oh so true and yet such a lie." She told him softly.
She pushed herself back up to a sitting position wincing. Asshe did so waiting for the man to respond to what she jad said, she was such a good liar it scaredher. She loved how she could turn things round on the spot if needed. She had. To keep mitch on the end of hisseat.
She looked away asthe nurse came in and checked over her dressing, "hang on sweet, piece of metal has come through" she spoke softly before pulling out a clean shard of metal, nothing anyone expected and it certainly caused a bit of a mess on the bed sheets to say the least.
It didn't take long for them to clean her up "there you go miss, now you can settle with you're husband again." She spoke softly with a nod once done.

GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Mitch glanced up as Raven leaned over to him, and his eyebrows slowly raised as she whispered to him, "But then again, that statement is oh so true and yet such a lie." When she pulled back, Mitch frowned at her for a moment, then stated bluntly, "That makes no f*cking sense." He huffed irritably, and disregarded Raven's confusing babbling with a shake of his head. Screw it. If she was going to turn on him at this point, only she was going to get hurt. He was no longer a helpless victim of amnesia, and it would take a hell of a lot to bring him down now. Still, he didn't think that Raven was out to get him. Even if she wasn't the most truthful, he had sensed moments of sincerity from her, and there was no chance that he had imagined them all. He was not such a fool.
Mitch remained lost in thought while a nurse came in to change Raven's dressing and fuss with her wounds. Mitch paid little attention. Blood didn't bother him much, so he ignored the process until the nurse left, and he parting words caught his attention, "There you go miss, now you can settle with your husband again."
"Whoa!" Mitch exclaimed, an incredulous laugh leaping from his lips, "Well, that's obviously my cue to go. If I'm coming across all husband-like, then it's clearly time to go f*ck a stranger."
He stood up, and offered Raven a mock salute. "See ya, Sweetie." He teased, flashing a charming wink as he turned to leave.
There was no need for him to stay any more, anyway. Raven had his phone number if she ran into any trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Raven rose an eyebrow and laughed a little herself before she instantlegretted it. She merely rolled her eyes athis over raction. What a child.
She felt so aloneonce he hadleft, and she did so for the next few days. She wanted to race so badly but she'd started a fear of it. Too muchtime tothink, too much time. Alone. It had messed with her head. She didn't know what to do anymore. On her way out of hospital she text mitch it simply said, 'no more racing for me'and itwas all she sent. That was it,there wasnothing more to say. She headed. To her home, bad move because. It was where mitch could find her but no one else could.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:00 pm

When Raven's text arrived a few days later, Mitch frowned at it in disbelief for a while, then cursed and threw his phone across the room. Luckily, it landed on a soft carpet, and remained there unharmed while Mitch stormed out of the house, getting straight into his Mazda and revving the engine.
He flew from his dark and dingy corner of town to Raven's house, and hardly touched his brakes at all until he slammed his foot down on them to slid into Raven's driveway.
He was out of the car almost before it had stopped moving, and he stormed up to the door and hammered it angry with his fist.
"Raven!" He called, "Let me the f*ck in, bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Raven groaned asshe heard the door and slowly sat up, she left her bottle of vodka on. The table before stumbling over to the door, she was beyond drunk already but she didn't care. "What?" She asked him asshe opened the door slightly giving him no invite to come in. "I'm not racing end o. I don't want to race, racing kills people." She stated simply and pointed to hiom for a moment. ",o more mitch." she stated though her voice slurring slightly before she tried to shut the door on him and turned around not even looking to see if it had shut. Or not as she sat back in her chairgrabbing her bottle and continuing to drink it as it was. Not caring anymore.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 am

Mitch ignored all of Raven's excuses and drunken complaints, and when she tried to slam the door in his face, he blocked it with his foot and stepped boldly into the house. "Oh, good. Alcohol." Mitch commented dryly, swiping the bottle of Vodka from Raven and taking a good long swig. "Aaah, that's the stuff..." He muttered, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. He paused a moment, then looked up at Raven with a sour expression colouring his face. "God, woman, you're a disgrace." He muttered, shaking his head, "If you can't hold your f*cking liquor, then don't get so drunk. You're making a fool of yourself." He sniffed haughtily, and took another swig from Raven's Vodka. "Listen here sweet cheeks, you ain't done racing." He informed her, brandishing the vodka bottle and pointing a finger accusingly at her, "I may not know you all that well, but I've seen enough to know that you aren't a quitter." His eyes narrowed, "Do you really want to let these bastards get their way? Are you really gonna roll over and give up the fight? 'Cause if you are, then you can forget about me taking your side if any trouble breaks out, and it's gonna." He held her gaze firmly for a long, tense moment, then he folded his arms and added, "There aren't many men in this world that have my respect, Raven, let alone women - but somehow you've managed to earn it." His lips tightened as he considered her with a displeased frown, "Please don't tell me now that I've been wasting my respect on a coward."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:49 am

"Making a fool of myself? At last something I can do, but then again. I'm always a fool doesn't take much for that. I'm the fool for even thinking the fact I could do anything." She slurred slightly but her point slowly got across to him. she didn't care for much anymore, she was bored of fighting a losing battle. She just didn't have the strength or patience for it anymore.
she slowly rose her gaze to meet his, "whats the point in fighting a losing battle? My pit crew is on his side. Not much I can do to stop them working on my car." She pointed out logically. "I'm scared to get into a car, I'm terrified of the idea! I don't want to do it, i'm scared it's going to happen again. I walked home. I couldn't face the fact of driving a car again." She admitted as she dropped her gaze, hating the fact she was admitting how weak and worthless she was being. She felt terrible, just wanting the world to open up and swallow her whole.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:20 am

Mitch frowned at Raven, and the whole while she spoke, his lips were growing tighter, and twisting in disgust. It was not in his nature to be sympathetic or understanding - that was simply not who he was. He felt no sympathy whatsoever for Raven's fear, just a harsh disappointment bordering on disgust.
"What the f*ck do you want me to say, huh?" He snapped irritably, "'Oh, you poor thing! Scared to drive, Oh I'm so sorry!'" Mitch took on a dramatic mocking voice, then spat on the ground and snarled, "Don't make me laugh! We've all got our shit, Raven. If you don't want to drive again, fine. It's not my f*cking problem. But then don't try to involve me." His lips twisted into a snarl, and he spat, "You disgust me."
His eyes met hers, his gaze hard and cold as ice, and he added quietly, "If you run away every time you've got a challenge to overcome, you won't get anywhere in life. Life isn't easy, Honey. If you want to get by, you've got to grab it by the f*cking balls and hold on tight!" ((Charming imagery, Mitch. Razz ))
It was harsh and it was cruel, but that was who Mitch was. He would be brutally honest and speak his mind 'til the day he died.
With a growl of annoyance, he turned his back, and walked toward the door - the bottle of vodka still in his hand.
"Look, Raven." He murmured, his voice softening at last as he glanced back over his shoulder, "If you decide to race again, then I'm willing to help you. If your pit crew's against you, then we'll find a new one. Hell, I can do all that shit myself. I'm going to destroy these f*ckers, with or without you. You just have to ask yourself if you have the f*cking guts to take revenge."
He turned away again, and as he walked through the door, he muttered, "If you're giving up like a f*cking wuss, don't even think of showing your face around me again, 'cause I swear to God I'll f*cking break it."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 am

Raven listened to his words silently, letting them all settle in but then something snapped deep inside her, she had no clue what it was but something had snapped.
'If you want to get by, you've got to grab it by the f*cking balls and hold on tight' was what the man said. A sickening grin spread across her lips and she stood and walked over to him, she grabbed his shoulder and spun him around so he was facing her before she did probably the most unpredictable thing and grabbed his balls literally giving them a little squeeze.( LOVE Raven Wink <3 ) " Now do I need to hold these tight?" she asked him harshly her grip tightening but not holding them dangerously tight, she didn't want to kill off the man by rupturing a testicle.
"Now buddy. If you want to get anywhere near these guys you're the one that needs me on your side. I have most of the information you could need inside that house. Now if you don't treat me with a little respect I'll make sure you don't find out who it is against you." she spoke gently before she removed her hand from his testicles and lightly pushed him back taking the bottle of vodka from him and having a swig. "Mine." She stated simply.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 am

Mitch felt a spur of anger shoot through him when Raven grabbed his shoulders and spun him around, but before he could even react, Raven grabbed him roughly by the crotch. Mitch grunted in surprise, and his jaw clenched - but he was too proud to react any further. Instead he glared at Raven, eyes flashing with fury.
"Now do I need to hold these tight?" She teased, and Mitch's face twitched with anger when her grip tightened.
She went on talking, spouting some crap about how he 'needed' her, and ought to treat her with respect, but Mitch was barely listening. He was furious.
He didn't budge when she pushed him, but his expression darkened when she snatched the bottle of vodka out of his hand.
In the deathly silence that followed, Mitch's malice was tangible. There was murder in his eyes, and it was clear that he was more than capable of it.
Without a word, Mitch pulled a gun from his belt, and slammed the barrel against the side of Raven's head. In the same moment, he rammed a hand into her throat, nearly lifting her off her feet with the strength of his grip.
"Don't f*ck with me, bitch." He hissed icily, his expression purely demonic, "If you ever," his eyes narrowed, "pull something like that again, I will kill you." He was not bluffing. "Keep the f*ck away from me," He snarled, pressing the gun harder against her head, "If you know what's good for you. Next time I'm not going to stop myself."
At last he released her, then turned and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him.
Nobody treated him like that - least of all when he was offering to f*cking help them!
He was beyond pissed. Raven's actions were unforgivable, it was barely conceivable to him that her house was not going up in flames at that very minute. Obviously, the accident had mellowed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 am

Raven refused to let any fear show as the man grabbed her, she was strong. She could do this. She was not showing any weakness to this man. She was done being weak, not anymore she was not the weak person everyone thought she was. She could do this.
Once he'd departed she finished her bottle before heading out onto the streets that night, Mitch had said something true though - she couldn't hold her liquor though she'd be worried if she could. She never drank. ever.
She removed all thoughts of the man from her head, this was her game. She was going to play it to her advantage. She headed down to the garage where the boys had her undamaged car. After a look around she found out Jake wasn't around but Mike was and he was the 'big man' in all of this and in the literal effect. she smiled at her own thought before she walked in switching off the light as she did, she carefully found her way to the man who seemed fearless before she secured a blow to his crotch, only for her fist to catch his chin as he went down. Sending the man flying backwards onto the table top, she grabbed the gun from the car ad fired a single shot ad shot the mans f*cking brains out, she watched the light fade from his eyes before she chucked the gun back into the car and drove to hers.
She grabbed her folder from inside her house before driving to her area on the cliff edge before she text Mitch, 'If you want information on this guy you have 10 minutes to get to the cliff I took you to before.' she sent simply, not even casting a second thought to the way he'd spoken to her before, she had no fear for that man. he'd snapped something inside of her that in a way had turned her into something very similar to him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 am

Mitch was lounging on his couch with a bottle of his favourite vodka when Raven's text came through. He read it, gave his phone the finger, and deleted it without a second thought. If he saw her again he would probably kill her, and he just didn't feel like being on the run again. Somehow the accident had shaken the cops off his tail, and he was not keen to have those vultures after him again.
Yawning, Mitch rolled himself a joint and lit it up, puffing away happily. He didn't give a crap what information Raven had. He wasn't going to chase down whatever bastards were against him. If they messed with him, he'd f*ck them up. Simple as that. Why did he need to track them down when they would obviously come to him?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 am

Raven waited the ten minutes she said she would before she shrugged off the fact. Fine. Two could play like that, she headed back to her place and slept.
The next evening she headed out to the races. She had no intention of actually racing unless it came to it. As she drove up it drew a lot of attention on herself as she stopped and got out, she wasn't going to bother fighting this. One of the girls finally got the guts to walk up to her and question her about her and the new racers. Raven laughed and shook her head, assuring her there was nothing there between them.
It wasn't long for the bruise on the side of her side of her head to be pointed out, in the shape on the nose of the gun. she didn't care about it. It was only when Raven scanned the crowd she tensed up, he was here... Crap. Who was he after tough? her or Mitch, she couldn't help but be worried for the man but she forced her thoughts to one side. She didn't need him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

Mitch turned up to race as usual the next night, and drove straight to the starting line. He was still high, but that didn't matter. He drove his best when he was high.
Laughing to himself, Mitch revved the engine, challenging the other drivers.
"F*ck you all." He muttered under his breath, "You'd better make this interesting for me, 'cause I'm bored as f*ck..." He grinned, well aware that nobody could hear a word he was saying, and revved his car again when the flag was raised in front of him.
The moment it fell, he shot off, leaving the other racers far behind.
He drove recklessly that night, but it was just as well. From start to finish, he was out in front of the pack. He left no chance for anybody to try to take him out; they simply couldn't keep up.
He was smirking smugly when he collected his winnings, and didn't bother waiting once he'd got them.
He'd got what he came for. Now it was time to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next