Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 39 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 pm

((I love Abby. XD I really do. ))

Suzie had a few last comments as she was shoved out of the door - but this time, she did not persist. It was obvious that the fight was lost, and she didn't exactly want to be reported to the authorities... So it was game over, for now - but she'd be back...
In fact, she didn't even need to come back. Leon would find her - she was sure of it. They were meant to be together, regardless of what Abby said...

**Timeskip**

A few days passed, and though Leon did not get any worse, he certainly didn't get better, either. There was no change. The only encouragement was the gradual healing of his ribs, and the fact that, finally, his body had begun to accept the blood transfusions. Though of course, this lead to the new worry that if they had done all they could, why wasn't he waking up...?

A week had passed before Leon finally opened his eyes. At first he just squinted at the brightness of the white ceiling, his mind adjusting slower than his eyes. Then he blinked a few times, until his eyes were finally fully open, and he could glance around the room.
Interesting... Full sight had returned to his good eye, though the other remained stubbornly blind.
He sighed softly, blinking again, then slowly turning his head to gaze around the room.
Finally, his eyes came to rest on Abby - looking rather zoned-out in the chair beside his bed.
"Gosh..." He murmured hoarsely, uttering an amused snort, "You look terrible."
As if he was one to talk... His skin was white and pasty, and his cheeks were gaunt and sunken from a week without solid food.
As if that was not bad enough, a thick layer of stubble had grown out over his chin and upper lip, and it did not suit him. Not by a long shot.
He tried to sit up, then grunted and fell flat against his pillow.
"What the Hell happened?" He groaned, "I feel like I've been hit by a bus."

((Leon... Dude... Nice romantic wake-up scene. -_- Asshole.))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts) - Page 39 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP. (Mature Content) (Old Posts)

Post  Dreambug Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:24 am

I don't know what I was thinking about. What the weather was going to be like, how many people had walked past the room since I'd got there at 9AM on the dot like I had done everyday since Suzie had left, what would be on at the cafeteria at lunchtime, what Leon was thinking about at that moment, when he was going to wake, if he was going to wake...
I rubbed my dry, tired eyes with a quiet groan. It had been ridiculously difficult to sleep without Leon by my side. I was like a little girl who'd lost her favourite teddy. I felt pathetic, but it was pretty damn lonely being in a foreign country with your only friend and lover being comatose. I couldn't understand a word anyone but Vick was saying, nor could I understand the writing on the walls anywhere.
I pulled my thin, white cardigan more around me, not because I was cold, but because I felt vulnerable.
“I don't know what to do...” I whispered out loud and sat with my head in my hands for a bit.

Gosh... You look terrible.
What?

I sat up with a jolt, my eyes darting around the room for a minute, wondering whether I'd imagined it or not. Had I just heard Leon?
I turned to him, eyes wide, to see him staring right at me with that all familiar smirk. I had a stupid gape plastered on my face, but I still couldn't understand what was happening. Was I really that lonely that I was actually imagining him awakening? I poked myself in the face experimentally.
Nope. He was real, alright.
“You!” I shrieked, flabbergasted, and jerked a finger towards him accusingly. “You... Y-You!”
What the Hell happened? I feel like I've been hit by a bus.
I grabbed the handles on either side of the chair for support, certain that if I tried to get up and hug him I'd pass out.
“Er... You could say that, yeah.” I replied, staring at him as if he'd grown a new head. “Geez... You... You! You scared the crap outta me!” I scolded him with a wag of my finger, then just gave up, slipped off my chair onto my knees and threw my arms around him. God... I was so glad to have him back, it was unbelievable.
“I hate you,” I said, my voice muffled as I spoke into his bony shoulder. “I really do.” But hen I lifted my head, I was grinning from ear to ear.
“Don't ever do that to me again. The Doctors thought you were a goner because you were in a coma and none of us knew why.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:59 am

Leon jumped slightly at Abby's accusatory shriek. Well, if that didn't wake him up, nothing would.
He shifted away from her as much as the tiny hospital bed and constricting wires and cords would allow, and watched her with wide, nervous eyes.
“Geez... You... You! You scared the crap outta me!” She sounded less panicked now, just scolding, and Leon simply continued to frown at her in the confused, disgruntled fashion that one would expect from any coma patient.
Before he could work out any more, Abby had slipped off her chair, and started hugging him as though she never intended to let go. "Ribs..." He muttered, drawing in a pained hiss of breath as the gentle pressure irritated his chest. He wasn't sure why his ribs hurt, really... But they did. Still, after a moment the pain subsided, and he slipped an arm around Abby's shoulders and patted her back clumsily. His movements were slow, and his limbs felt floppy. Plus, he had all sorts of little tubes and wires attached to him, which were certainly complicating matters.
“I hate you. I really do." Abby muttered from somewhere near his chest, her voice muffled. He frowned at her slightly, struggling to comprehend what was going on. Obviously, he knew she didn't mean that - the grin on her face said it all - but usually she only 'hated' him when he almost died... And he was lying in a hospital. His mind was so slow and groggy, gradually piecing together all that had happened in the past week of his memories. He hated it... He was so confused...
"Abby, what-"
But she answered his question before he could even finish it.
“Don't ever do that to me again. The Doctors thought you were a goner because you were in a coma and none of us knew why.”
"What the f***?!" He exclaimed indignantly, sitting up despite the pain, and fixing an irritable frown on his face.
"I was in a bloody coma, and nobody thought to tell me?!" He glared at her for a moment. Then, with an expression of dawning comprehension, he realised his mistake. "Oh, wait..."
How could they tell you anything if you were in a coma, genius?
"I still don't remember..." He frowned, reaching up to stroke his chin thoughtfully.
His fingertips met stubble, and the shock actually caused him to jump - an exclamation of disgust jumping from his lips.
"How long was I out for?!" He squeaked in horror - making a wild grab for a little handheld mirror that he caught sight of on the bedside table. He raised it momentarily to see his reflection, then slapped it face-down on the table with a moan of despair.
"I look like a family of rodents died on my face." He groaned dispassionately, raising a hand to shield himself from Abby. "Don't even look at me." He grunted, "I'm a f***ing werewolf."
He kept his head turned stubbornly away from Abby, refusing to look at her. His mind was still foggy, and it was taking a long time for the facts to sink in. If he had properly understood what was going on, he would probably have been hugging Abby for all he was worth. After all, she had been through a Hell of a lot...
But he hadn't thought that far. In fact, he was finding impossible to think any further than the disaster at hand: His face.

((Leon is not a fan of facial hair. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 am

Once I was done throwing myself over him and probably putting more weight on his freshly healing ribs, I backed off and let him figure things out for himself. I didn't know much about what happened to a person who had been in a coma, but Leon seemed pretty confused. I was just glad he remembered who I was, and wouldn't be having nightmares about getting hit by a big black truck any time soon.
When he tapped his chin, I opened my mouth to remind him of his stubble, but he noticed it before I could say anything and grabbed the mirror. I pressed my lips together to hide the tiny giggle threatening to dribble from my mouth and watched him as he attempted to hide his face from me, like I was there to attack him with a camera or something.
I look like a family of rodents died on my face.” He groaned, his lips sunken in a weak sulk. Just the way he looked, despite how pale and ill he looked, he was still Leon. Even after being out for a week he'd not changed. I released my locked lips and giggled away, not really caring about how horrified he looked. “Don't even look at me. I'm a f***ing werewolf.”
Grinning, I reached over and took his hand. Of course, I'd been watching him for the entire week, watched the stubble grow right from the start, giving him blotches of dark grey around his cheek and upper lip, and I'd watched his jaw bones grow out that little bit more due to his lack of food for so long. But I was used to it.
“Nothing less than perfect.” I said calmly, shaking my head in amusement. He'd never been so self conscious with me before, but I guessed this was what amnesia did to someone. It was as if his mind had never left in the first place. “ And werewolves can be quite fit... Sometimes. Taylor Lautner makes a rather handsome werewolf.”
Oh God... I'd been without him for that long, I was actually comparing him to a Hollywood actor?
“Ignore me.” I said, waving the comment off with a flick of my hand. “Leon, don't be so shy. I've been looking at you all week, you could look much worse.” I said with a reassuring smile. “Even if you look like a bit of a hermit.” I teased, leaning over and kissing him wetly on his forehead.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 am

"Taylor Lautner?!" Leon blustered in furious indignation, "You're comparing me to him? Really?"
He shook his head, then folded his arms and glared at her - the sort of glare that seemed deadly serious, yet in a vaguely playful sort of manner.
"I could also take enough steroids to buff up an elephant, y'know." He grumbled irritably, "If that's the sort of thing you like..."
He tried to keep the insulted expression on his face, but despite his best efforts, his lip refused to stop twitching.

He simply sighed irritably when she kissed his forehead, and turned his head away again. Regardless of what she thought, he was bothered by his sudden likeness to a grizzly bear - and he was not going to take it lying down.
"Abby, help me out of these things, would you?" He requested, indicating the numerous cables attached to him. He started by unplugging his IV, since he had learnt how to do that a while ago, then began plucking off the sticky electrodes.
He didn't get far, however, before the absence of the IV hit him with the force of a speeding van.
"F***!" He muttered, clenching his jaw and doubling over with one hand pressed over his ribs. "Holy sh*t, that hurts..." He gasped and fell back against his pillows, grinding his teeth in pain.
That painkiller was one Hell of a lot stronger than he had expected.
"I think my insides are exploding." He whimpered dramatically, making a grab for the dripping end of the IV hovering beside him, but failing to accurately judge the distance with just his one good eye.
Any thought of shaving had been temporarily forgotten, shockingly.
But in its place, suddenly, everything came rushing back.

Leon's eyes, which had been clenched shut against the pain a mere moment before, now sprung open with fright. He swore, and a subtle trembling began at his tense shoulders as he remembered everything.
The impact of the van... The feeling of sharp shards of broken bone stabbing his innards as he twisted through the air - then stabbing clean through his skin when he struck the ground.
Lying there, helpless, while foreigners uttered useless words of concern.
Then, finally, Abby's wide, frightened gaze. The feel of her hand in his, slippery with his blood...

In that moment, he reached out soundlessly, wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and pulled her close to him. He held her silently for a long while, even the pain forgotten now as he felt her heartbeat synchronise gradually with his. It suddenly struck him how close they had been to the end... How close he had come to letting Abby slip away from him... And suddenly all he wanted to do was hold her - to feel her close, to breathe in the very essence of her, and never let her go.
His grip around her tightened - weak muscles contracting beneath the newly scarred skin of his arms.
After what felt like an eternity of shaky silence, he finally whispered three breathless words.
"I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 am

“I'm sorry.” I said with a totally contradictory grin. “If it's any consellation, I don't really care all that much about his abs. My point is... Nah, never mind. I'll just end up digging a hole again.” I winked at him, then sat back in my chair and absentmindedly pulled the loose bobble out of my hair, raking my hand through it and fluffing it out of it's messy fixed state.
Abby, help me out of these things, would you?” He said suddenly, and when I opened my fringe as if it were a pair of curtains I noticed him beginning to unplug himself from his UV and heart monitor. I opened my mouth to argue, but nothing seemed to come out. What was he doing? Just because he was awake didn't meant he was fit to-
“Leon, you don't want to do that...” I tried as he plucked out the UV from his arm and bent over suddenly, clutching his ribs.
I jumped up to stop him from falling over, catching him before he hit the floor. Was he out of his mind?
He swore and cursed in pain - his own stupid fault, yes – I grabbed his bandaged hand and pulled him back against the bed. He was so skinny under my grip, so pale and fragile I honestly thought his bones were going to snap beneath me. But thankfully, they didn't. Just as well, really.
For a moment there was nothing, just him clasping his side painfully, eyes glued tightly closed.
Then, he started to shake.
At first I wondered why, until he swore once more quietly and slowly, shakily, pulled me into his arms. Well, that had to be him remembering.
I held him. Just held him, for what seemed like eternity. His shoulders would not stop shaking, so I sat on the bed beside him and pulled him closer, resting my face on his shoulder and scrunching my eyes closed. I'd been so scared to lose him... So scared to have Vick walk in at some point and say 'I'm sorry, Abby. We've done all we can and he just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I'd like your permission to turn off the life support machine...'
But here he was, my Leon. The way he always was. Only human.
I love you.
“I love you more.” I challenged lightly, kissing his shoulder because my head felt too heavy to go anywhere else. I rubbed his back reassuringly, raising my chin to whisper in his ear. “You're alright, Leon. It's over. You're safe. You're alive and conscious. You're alright...”
It must have been terrifying to remember all that had happened. I'd only witnessed it, to be fair to him. He, on the other hand, suffered it first-hand. He felt the bumper dig into his ribs, throw him in the air and make him land sickeningly onto the ground.
I could still hear the people's screams.
I could still hear my own.
“We're gunna be alright, rockstar. From now on, everything's gunna be alright. I'm right here. I'll always be right here.”
I kissed his neck, his chin, his nose, then set on his lips. After a few moments, I added with a hint of a smile, “By the way, you smell really bad.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 am

Leon didn't even try to reply to Abby's words - mostly because he understood that he wasn't supposed to. He just allowed her voice to comfort him, fingers slowly gripping the back of her shirt, as though terrified that she might be ripped away from him at any moment.
But he wasn't. He was calm - just relieved... Relieved that it wasn't 'game over' just yet, and that he could have another go... Just one more... At living the life that he had waited forever to try.
After a while, Abby began to kiss him, and then with a few simple words, the spell was broken.
“By the way, you smell really bad.”
He couldn't help but laugh - but once he did, he stopped abruptly, mostly because it hurt like Hell.
"Gee, thanks..." He muttered, rolling his eyes and shoving her weakly away.
He flashed a brief smile, then reached for his IV again, and this time managed to grasp it in fumbling fingers. He reattached it to the needle in his arm, and as the painkiller entered his bloodstream again, he released a heavy sigh, and seemed to shrink several inches as his tense muscles relaxed throughout his body.
"I hate this." He murmured, frowning deeply, "You have no idea how dirty I feel. Hell, I've even gone furry - like mouldy bread." He pulled a face, and scrubbed at the stubble on his chin as though he could just rub it off.
If only...
"I've been out a week, right?" He asked, somewhat impatiently, "So I should be allowed to leave by now, surely?" He glanced longingly toward the bathroom door, grinding his teeth in annoyance.
"Screw it." He decided at last, kicking off the covers and getting out of the bed. It took him a moment to find his balance on his wobbly legs, but he soon managed. Then he simply grabbed the IV drip, and wheeled it with him into the bathroom. The first thing he did was to grab a razor, and shave off every speck of stubble with a vengeance. Then he kicked the bathroom door closed, unhooked his IV from his arm again and, ignoring the pain, undressed and stepped into the shower.
He emerged not long later with a towel wrapped around his waist. His bare chest looked like a pathwork quilt, with the barely healed scar of his broken rib just below the crescent-shaped scar of his heart surgery. Surprisingly, he was not in such bad shape - and he certainly looked better without the beard.
He had become accustomed to the pain of his rib, and it wasn't bothering him as much now - so he didn't bother hooking the IV up again.
"I don't suppose you thought to bring any clothes for me?" He asked Abby, sitting down beside her and tossing an arm casually around her shoulders. "I don't much fancy walking down the treet in a towel."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:27 pm

I hate this. You have no idea how dirty I feel. Hell, I've even gone furry - like mouldy bread.” I snorted, petting his fluffy face as if he were a cat or dog to prove a point. “Yeah, you're a bit blue, too, like mouldy bread.” I added, knowing that I wasn't helping him at all, but not really caring. At least he had calmed down now.
He began to babble impatiently, whining about how he should be able to leave now that he was awake. The entire time I let his words float over my heat like helium balloons as I thought with a smile at how crap a hostage Leon would be. I could imagine it now. Him sat in the middle of a warehouse, blindfolded, tied up, lying on his back with a bored expression. A guy with a gun would be circling him, poking him with it every now and then, and Leon would just sit up and, with the very same child-like face he was giving me now, would say 'I've been here a week, now. I must be allowed to leave, surely.'
Bless him. He'd be about as good a hostage as I would be a winning jockey.
Having said that, I'd be a pretty bad hostage, too. I'd just end up punching the guy's nuts in, then when I challenged him, he'd shove the gun in my face and I'd just glare at him and say 'don't insult me, asshole'.
My lips tweaked an admirable smile for us both, Leon and his boredom, and me and my guts, and the thought that in another world we would probably both end up being shot for our talents.
With this amusing fact in mind, I watched Leon stupidly as he got out of bed and wheeled himself to the bathroom, kicking the door closed behind him.
Ah, Leon. I have missed you.

He emerged later in nothing but a towel, shaved and looking surprisingly better than he had when he'd gone in. The scar over his heart had healed much better, and was now not much more than a jagged, silvery pink square – minus one side – on the left side of his chest. The line around his ribs wasn't too bad, still very dark and the stitches were still in, but all in all he looked well. The shower had caused him to gain a bit more colour than when he'd just woken up also.
He sat next to me and flung an arm casually around my shoulder. Despite myself, I found my cheeks begin to flush slightly at the thought of him being topless, with nothing on but a towel. I pulled the white sleeves of my cardigan self-consciously over my hands and slumped my shoulders, automatically shifting towards him. We were together, after all.
When he asked me about his clothes, I was shocked to discover my first thought was 'why d'you need clothes? You look amazing just as you are' then common sense caught ahold of me and I grinned at him, cheeks redder than before.
“Err....” I really wanted to say I hadn't been bringing him a set of clothes that were perfectly folded, underwear and all, and clean, every day since he'd gone into his coma for this very purpose, but that would be lying. “Try my bag.” I mumbled, pecking him on the cheek for no particular reason other than I couldn't help myself.
A thought occurred to me, and my eyes widened slightly at the thought.
“Er, Leon? Don't go in the side pocket.” There were some things even a fiancée didn't want her partner to know about, no matter how close they were. Some rather pink, poke-a-dotted womanly things...
I gulped nervously.
“Oh yeah, and you had a visitor about five or six days ago. I'll give you three guessed as to who it was.” I said, raising an eyebrow. “And no, it wasn't Britney.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Leon glanced at Abby as she began to answer him, and felt his lips twist into a devious smirk as he noticed how red her face was. To be honest, he was slightly flattered... Then again, it was to be hoped that his girlfriend would appreciate the fact that he was half-naked. Oops, check that, his fiancée...
Indeed, it would be a cause for concern if she did not react to his nakedness. But hey, that didn't mean he couldn't tease her about it.
"What're you going red for?" He whispered tauntingly, leaning over her, and breathing down her neck a little more than was necessary. "You act like you've never seen a guy in a towel before... Honestly, Abby, don't you go to the beach?"
He ruffled her hair, then kissed her cheek noisily and headed over to her bag, avoiding the side pocket, and finding his folded clothes in the main partition.
Abby... Bless her. The fact that she actually had clothes ready for him - albeit a small gesture - was one that he really appreciated. She was every guy's dream - both thoughtful and caring... A sappy smile curved his lips, and he was rather glad that Abby couldn't see the pathetic expression on his face, since he was still not done playing the 'hunk' role.
As he stood, his towel loosened and almost slipped, and it was his turn to blush as he awkwardly tried to fix it without revealing anything. Eventually he gave up and just held it closed - juggling his clothes clumsily in one hand.
"Right, so I'd better get dressed before you're overwhelmed by my amazing good looks..." He murmured innocently, kicking Abby's foot as he passed, since he didn't have a spare hand to ruffle her hair.

He vanished into the bathroom again, and as he was changing, he heard Abby's muffled voice from outside.
“Oh yeah, and you had a visitor about five or six days later. I'll give you three guessed as to who it was. And no, it wasn't Britney.”
"Suzie?" Leon guessed right away, snorting in amusement. Obviously, this was a joke.
"I had the most messed up dream abaout her, you would not believe..." He trailed off, shaking his head, as he emerged from the bathroom again - fully dressed now, and scratching his gloriously clean hair absentmindedly.
He was feeling much better now. His ribs still ached, but now that he was used to it, it was not so bad. In general, he felt better than he had for a while... Though that might have had something to do with the tingly warmth that hadn't left him since he'd been sitting next to Abby a moment ago.
In fact, he was almost tempted to take his shirt off again just to enjoy her reaction, but that would be openly slutty - regardless of his gender.
"So, go on then, who was here?" He asked innocently, smiling and sitting down beside Abby again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:37 pm

When Leon mentioned Suzie's name, by the tone of his voice I would have thought he was saying it as a joke. Funny, he didn't seem to believe that she could have possibly been here.
Of course, we were hundreds of thousands of miles away from home, but evidently that had never seemed to stop her, even now.
I had the most messed up dream about her, you would not believe...
My eyes narrowed. Dream?
After what she'd been about to do, I could have guessed what his dream was about, and it certainly didn't appeal to me in any way. “If it was a sexual one, then I really don't want to know.” I called to him from the other side of the door, imagining him stood half naked in the bathroom, smiling at his crotch...
It wasn't a funny comment, either. I was totally serious.
Besides that, if he started having dreams about that crazy school girl he'd suffer more than bruised balls by the time I was done with him.
It occurred to me briefly that I might be a bit violent-minded, but I just waved it off and shrugged like it was no big deal. It'd got me this far, right?
Once he'd appeared again, his dark, wet hair scrubbed in all directions as usual, fully clothed – he must have put a top on purposefully to make me sulk, but of course I was much better than that... Most of the time.
He sat down beside me, totally unaware that his guess was actually right, and plonked and arm back around my shoulder. “So, go on then, who was here?
I pulled a face awkwardly, unknowing whether I wanted to see his reaction or not, and looked away. Would it scare him? Would he be shocked? Angry? Overwhelmed? Embarrassed?
“Actually...” I forced myself to look at him, wincing slightly. “It was Suzie. She came Friday morning when I had gone down to get some breakfast, and when I'd come back up she was in here. I won't tell you what she was doing, but she was... Close, to doing something she would have regretted, I'll tell you that.” I raised my eyebrows and curled my lip slightly. “I go her out, don't worry. And I didn't give anything away, other than the fact that you were comatose. That bit was kinda obvious.”
I shrugged, then squeezed his hand like it was no big deal. “But hey, she's gone now. Nothing to worry about, right?” I said brightly with a smile, my eyes curving upwards slightly with the gesture.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 pm

At Abby's words, Leon frowned deeply. "You're joking..." He accused uncertainly - though his expression clearly stated that he didn't totally believe this.
"She came Friday morning when I had gone down to get some breakfast, and when I'd come back up she was in here. I won't tell you what she was doing, but she was... Close, to doing something she would have regretted, I'll tell you that.”
He blanched, eyes widening slightly. Okay... So...
What the Hell?
What the HELL?!
What the bloody Hell?!
So that had not been a dream, after all? He had thought it was weird that that little creep could sneak into his head while he was out... At the time, it had not been cause for concern, because he knew such a thing could never happen - but now Abby had said-
Leon gagged, automatically raising a hand to his mouth.
Then he stood silently, oddly calm, and walked to the other end of the room.
This did not suffice, so he began pacing back and forth instead.
No. That had not happened. Abby was just messing with him...
“I go her out, don't worry. And I didn't give anything away, other than the fact that you were comatose. That bit was kinda obvious.”
She was not kidding. She was deadly serious...
“But hey, she's gone now. Nothing to worry about, right?”
Why was she acting so cavalier about this?! How was this not a big deal?! He hated that she looked so casual. He was freaking out - she was not allowed to look casual right now!
But that was when he realised: He was not freaking out. He was standing there, watching her calmly. He just didn't know how to react to this news...
There was only one other time he had felt this used and violated, and he did not want to remember that.
With a shaky breath, Leon staggered backwards until his back was pressed against the wall. Then, he slowly slid down until he was sitting untidily on the floor.
In his mind, the images of his 'dream' replayed themselves, suddenly all the more terrifying, because he knew that it had not been in his head.
He swallowed a thick lump of bile, then crossed his arms, staring blankly at the ground.
He looked upset. Really upset...
And he didn't know how to deal with it. How did you deal with a situation that was already over?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:49 pm

I was slightly worried when Leon said nothing, and stared at him pleadingly for a long time, silently begging him to speak. I didn't like it when he went quiet, because when he was upset it meant there were more things wrong than words could count.
Wincing further, I studied his calm face for any hint to what was happening in his confused head. Was he scared? Was he upset? Was he feeling vulnerable? I smiled brightly at him, hoping it would be enough to make him mirror my expression – he usually did that sort of thing for me, since his smiles were pretty contagious – but it didn't work.
He retreated to the wall, hit it with his back and fell to the floor, crossing his arms miserably over his chest. I sat there, tapping my foot awkwardly, suddenly realising how bluntly and insensitively I'd broken the news to him.
I felt awful.
“Err, Leon?” I mumbled, wandering over and sitting beside him so our legs were roughly at a ninety-degree angle. “If it's any consellation, Suzie didn't actually get 'there'. She saw your underwear, that's at. And a bit of your belly... But most of that was bandaged up anyway. She did kiss you, but...” I sighed, deciding there was no point hiding anything now, even though I knew I really wasn't helping. I straightened his legs out with my arms, shifted forward, and rested them on top of mine. Lucy did it with me all the time. She liked knotting herself up and using me as a mattress, even if it was suffocating every know and then.
“I got her out. Threatened to call the police, and everything. I doubt she'll be coming back any time soon. Okay?”
I hugged his legs as if they were one big, plush teddy bear and tucked my own to one side. I couldn't really relate to his situation, but I could still imagine what he must have been feeling. To wake up realising some creepy stranger had taken advantage of you whilst you were unconscious must have been terrifying.
My eyes scanning the room desperately for inspiration to make him feel better, but found nothing. They then dropped to his knees, and a cunning plan formed in my head, causing me to grin deviously.
“You know, they say that if you tickle a person's knee, they have something like an eighth of an orgasm.” I said innocently, still staring at his knees. “Of course, that's probably a load of bull, because how to you measure fractions of orgasms?” I glanced at him, as if I expected a long, scientific explanation from him to answer my question, shrugged and continued speaking. “But what's interesting about it is that around ninety-six to ninety-seven per cent of people have ticklish knees.
I placed my fingers on the tip of his knees like a spider and slowly, very slowly, spread them out until I was cupping his knee cap in my hand. I'd discovered this with Lucy many times. It made her have a fit whenever I did it – as well as kick me in the face a few times. Grinning, I finished off my evil scheme by pinching his knee cap lightly with my hands a couple of times, waiting for him to react.
If that didn't make him smile I didn't know what would.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Leon was so zoned out that he didn't notice what Abby was doing at all, or hear a single word, until finally - one sentence in particular caught his attention...
“You know, they say that if you tickle a person's knee, they have something like an eighth of an orgasm.”
What? A...
No, wait. What?
He glanced toward her, frowning in confusion. That couldn't be true... More importantly, why was she telling him this? What was she planning? She wouldn't dare-
“Of course, that's probably a load of bull, because how to you measure fractions of orgasms? But what's interesting about it is that around ninety-six to ninety-seven per cent of people have ticklish knees."
Yes, that was interesting, but what was the point?
Before he could wonder any longer, he felt Abby's fingers spread out slowly over his knee, and a thrill jolted through him. She was right - he was very ticklish on his knee - and not in an unpleasant way, either.
His leg twitched, and he found his lips twitching into a smile and releasing a chuckle without his permission.
What else was going to happen without his permission today?
Before he could laugh or twitch any more, he gently pushed Abby's hand away from his knee, and shook his head. He actually didn't want to feel that way at the moment. Not with the images that were still racing through his head...
"Abby, please not now. I'm not in the mood." He murmured softly - his voice a little too quiet, and too impersonal.
He knew that Abby was trying to make him feel better, and he appreciated it. He knew that he shouldn't be shutting her out, especially after what had just happened, but he couldn't help it.
He was really hurt. And the hardest part was, there wasn't even anybody to blame...
"Know what's sad?" He mumbled, staring blankly ahead of him, "The girl I love is like, the only one who hasn't got into my pants."
That might have been a return to his usual humour, except that the laugh that left his lips was short, harsh and bitter.
"I tell you what, if I ever run into that girl, I'll kill her. I really will. You're the only one I'd ever want to be intimate with, and now, thanks to her, I-"
He broke off, shaking his head.
This was what was bothering him more than anything. Not the fact that she had taken advantage of him, violated him, or anything else... He could deal with that. It was the fact that, thanks to her, he had now been unfaithful to Abby. Obviously, he knew that she would never even think to blame him for it - but that wasn't the point. It was to him that it mattered.
He felt dirty... Contaminated.
"I think I'm going to take another shower." He announced bluntly, standing up and turning back toward the bathroom - pulling his shirt over his head on the way.
What the Hell did it matter, anyway? He might as well strip where he stood, it wasn't as though anything about him was 'private' any more. Apparently, his body had become one big 'free for all'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 am

My smile slowly sunk away as Leon pushed my hand away. Wow... He'd really got upset over the whole thing, hadn't he? I suddenly felt really stupid for thinking that a ticklish knee would make him feel better on the long run. He'd been taken advantage of whilst he was in a coma, of course he was bloody upset!
I bit my lip, letting my hand drop lifelessly onto the other and I shyly held my gaze away from him for a moment, unsure of what to do. I'd never seen him so-
No wait, I had seen him upset, but I'd not seen him so upset over something that wasn't to do with his future, or Britney. He looked different, his eyes looked hurt, yet his face was totally blank. I wanted him to look at me, give me that gorgeous smile he usually did to show me everything was okay, that I didn't have to worry. But he gave me nothing. Instead, he spoke.
Know what's sad? The girl I love is like, the only one who hasn't got into my pants.
His voice sounded different, bitter, oddly quiet. He barely sounded like himself.
“I tell you what, if I ever run into that girl, I'll kill her. I really will. You're the only one I'd ever want to be intimate with, and now, thanks to her, I-[/i]”
Oh.
Oh.
Something clicked, then. I finally understood what was bothering him and it had nothing to do with the fact that he'd been taken advantage of. He thought Suzie had ruined what we had. He felt like a cheater.
Obviously, I totally disagreed with him. But evidently, to him that didn't matter.
My eyebrows pulled together into a concerned frown as he stood up, and I slowly followed on after him. What was he doing? “I think I'm going to take another shower.
He was pushing me away. Why did he keep pushing me away? What had I done?
I followed after him as he turned his back and began stepping towards the shower, nearly hitting me in the face in the process of pulling his shirt off, and I scuttled on like an old lady until I had blocked his path. He didn't need another shower. It was just his mind messing him about.
“Leon, hold on.” I took his hand and locked our fingers together, clutching them tightly to stop him from running away again.
I would not let him push me away again. It wasn't allowed.
“Listen, I'm not angry at you. I got the bitch out of here before she could do any real damage, and she won't be coming back on my watch. I'm not bothered, honest.” I cupped his pale face in my hands and forced him to look at me “Stop beating yourself up.” With that, I lifted myself up slightly onto my tiptoes and kissed his forehead. It took all I had not to look back down at his bare torso, especially with my fully clothed upper half hovering over his cold, bare chest. I'm a girl, I couldn't help it.
“I know what it's like, kinda.” I shrugged with a sigh, walking round and resting on the wall closest to the bathroom door. “When they first let me into the school, I didn't think I'd matter much to anyone. I was just the new girl that helped the teachers out on my free period. I had glasses, too – ya know, the rectangular ones. I had a favourite shirt, too. It was light blue, a bit tight, and buttoned right to the top, but I always liked to keep the top two buttons undone because otherwise it strangled me a bit. It was a nice top.” I glanced at my feet, suddenly feeling like a little kid again. I felt vulnerable talking about life before Leon, but since he was in the same sort of mood, I guessed it didn't really matter. “One day, I was walking down the hallway with some science textbooks that Dr Bonner had told me to take to his office, when some douchebags jumped out of nowhere and grabbed me, then started pulling me towards the guys changing rooms. No one was there, it seemed, until three more appeared. A couple were from the rugby team, but the rest were just the average idiots you get... You know the type. Anyway, they took the books off me and pinned me up against the lockers. They were saying stuff to each other, about how 'fit' I was, something about a sexy secretary and teacher's pet. The guy holding me started whispering stuff to me – you don't want to know – then the next thing I knew he was literally ripping my shirt off. I had a vest on underneath, thank God, but he totally wrecked the top itself. Sleeves, buttons and all. He then started to slip his hand underneath my vest towards my bra. I decided that was too far, so I managed to hit him and get away. They chased me back to the coridoor and by that point I'd totally forgotten about the science books.”
I felt slightly sick for a moment as the memory replayed itself in my head, and inhaled a long, shaky breath. It wouldn't be the last time they tried anything on me, but I learned their weaknesses and how to fight back. But I didn't tell the teachers about it, because they could never do anything about it.
“My point is...” What was my point? Oh yeah. “You are different. Yes, you've pinned me against a wall, tried to undress me and shoved me onto a bed without consent. And don't even think I haven't noticed you checking out my ass every once in a while...” My lips tweaked a smile. “But on the whole, you're far better than them because you haven't tried to feel me up or take advantage of me. You'd be surprised of how many guys have actually tried.” I raised an eyebrow. “But I have learned since, that's why I wouldn't take any of your crap when we first met.” I raised a hand and wiped his eye delicately with my thumb, then cupped my fingers over his cheek like I was the only thing holding his head up. “You are brilliant, and I know in my heart that you are faithful. So don't even think about worrying about me.” I kissed his cheek lightly once, then took a step back, my eyes automatically slipping to his chest.
No!
I blinked, forcing my gaze to his face again. But it was no use, my gaze kept running that little bit downwards, onto his pale, but ridiculously muscley torso, to say he'd been in a coma for a week.
Unbelievable. Even when he was ill he still couldn't rid of his faint – but nevertheless, there – six-pack.
“And... I am now trying, and failing, to imagine you with a top on.” I added, looking him back in the eye, colour flushing furiously to my cheeks.

((Don't ask, I had zero ideas. Rolling Eyes ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:11 pm

At first Leon didn’t pay attention – still playing the victim – but as Abby began telling her story, his eyes were drawn to hers. For a while he just stared mindlessly, but as she went on to explain what those guys had done, or tried to do, to her, he suddenly felt his anger escalate to levels he hadn’t known existed.
If his life had been a movie, he’d have had fire in his eyes – and probably a convenient impossibly strong wind blowing in his face to back him up.
As it were, his sudden indignation on Abby’s behalf proved more than enough. That is, it served to make him forget whatever the Hell he had been upset about before.
Abby, bless her soul, always knew how to give him some perspective.
A few times he tried to interrupt, but all he managed was a growl of frustration, or a furious hiss, because Abby just talked, and talked…
“Who the f-“
He almost managed to explode into the furious yelling begging to be released from his clenched teeth, but at the last moment, Abby had another comment to add.
“You are different. Yes, you've pinned me against a wall, tried to undress me and shoved me onto a bed without consent. And don't even think I haven't noticed you checking out my ass every once in a while... But on the whole, you're far better than them because you haven't tried to feel me up or take advantage of me. You'd be surprised of how many guys have actually tried.”
Well, the way she put that wasn’t entirely comforting – but he understood where she was coming from, and he appreciated what she was trying to say. So, slowly, he let go of his anger, letting his shoulders slowly drop as a deep breath sighed from his lips.
Let it go.
Just let it go.
It’s all over now, it’s in the past, now’s not the time to be angry…

He sighed, and at last, he came back to her. The hard lines of his face seemed to soften slightly – though rather than a smile, they relaxed into a frown, and he reached out to cup her cheek softly in his hand – his touch so light that it seemed as though he feared she might disintegrate.
He still felt hollow in the pit of his stomach from hearing her ‘story’, and he still wanted to kill the goons who had messed her around like that – but there was a very good reason not to act like a violent caveman at that moment. Mostly because Abby had picked him because he was different.
He wanted to say something, anything, but there just weren’t words to fit the situation.
Thankfully, in this situation, actions seemed to speak louder. So Leon silently bowed his head, and rested his forehead softly against Abby’s – letting his eyes slowly slide shut.
She would understand. He knew she would.

She stepped back after a while, and Leon began frowning uncertainly when she seemed to avoid his eye. Had he done something… Wrong? But thankfully, at that moment, she said something that not only put his mind at rest, but actually made him laugh out loud.
“And... I am now trying, and failing, to imagine you with a top on.”
Ah, so she wasn’t avoiding his eye. She was checking him out. He could deal with that… Slowly, a smug smirk curved his lips, and the nightmarish moment from before was finally over.
“Appealing to my ego, now?” He teased weakly, one corner of his mouth tweaking upwards, and leaving his smile stupidly crooked, just as it was supposed to be.
“I’d be insulted that you think I’m that egotistic – except that I kinda am, so…” He trailed off, and finally he was grinning. He set his hands on her shoulders, and looked her over searchingly for a moment – trying to seek out signs of hurt, or insecurity… Eventually he gave up, and just pulled her into his embrace, his bare arms wrapping around her shoulders. “Thank you.” He said softly, “You’ve… Given me some perspective. I’m sorry I was such a drama queen.”
He snorted in vague amusement, then set her at an arm’s length again. Then he began to back away, and a cheeky grin formed on his face, which finally looked completely his own once more.
“And y’know, you don’t just have to stand there starin’. If you want a piece of this, all you have to do is ask…”
With an impishly flirtatious wink, he snatched his shirt off the floor, and made rather a big deal about turning it the right way around, as though daring her to stop him putting it on.
He really was such a typical guy. All she had to do was feed his ego, and he was grinning like an idiot within a moment.

((We have to... Make it... Short. o_0 *Twitch twitch*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:25 pm

I was surprisingly glad to see Leon's true smile, the one I'd helplessly fallen in love with many times, hint itself as my totally honest, somewhat amusing comment sank in. His face was so close to mine, his chest was so close to mine, this only made me blush more.
Appealing to my ego, now?” He teased, causing my gaze to drop in embarrassment – or was it nervousness? He'd caught me 'checking him out' as he would say, and for some reason I felt oddly warm. Had the radiators been turned up alarmingly high for some reason? Was it just a hot day, out?
No, it had to be me.
I’d be insulted that you think I’m that egotistic – except that I kinda am, so…
Oh, brilliant. So he was boasting, now? A smile grew on my lips as my mouth automatically mimed a faint 'sorry' even though there was really nothing for me to be sorry for.
Grumbling at my apparent girliness, I shook my head and forced my eyes with sheer determination to look right into his eyes. But I could see his chest in the lower, blurrier bit of my vision, and I couldn't help but think about it. About how ridiculous it was that he was so muscley, that guys all over would pay big to have abs like that and not do or eat anything. But of course, why would us girls want so many guys as overly confident as Leon?
Things wouldn't be the same. There could never be another Leon, no matter how hard anyone tried.
I felt his hands on my shoulders, his stupid face beaming ear-to-ear. It hinted a kind seriousness, however, as he pulled me into a warm hug, pushing my face right onto his bare chest.
I could barely hear what he was saying, just feel how oddly cold his chest was compared to my cheek.
Wait. No.
His chest wasn't cold, my face was just insanely hot, and was growing hotter and hotter the longer I stayed there, half wishing it would be over and half wishing I could stay there for all eternity.
Thank you. You’ve… Given me some perspective. I’m sorry I was such a drama queen.
Oh Leon. You weren't a drama queen. You were just a bit confused and upset, is all.
He pulled away soon, too soon, and gave me that same cheeky grin that made me want to hit him for being so damned gorgeous. I couldn't help it. I fell for his amazingly cheeky grin and grinned stupidly back at him, my eyes glimmering.
And y’know, you don’t just have to stand there starin’. If you want a piece of this, all you have to do is ask…
A piece?
A piece of wh-
Oh.
I glared at him challengingly for a moment as he backed away from me, picked up his shirt and began slowly fiddling around with it, preparing to put it on with all the care and time the world had never seen. The truth was, I knew exactly what he was doing, and it had nothing to do with dressing himself. He was daring me.
I cocked my head slightly, catching glimpse in his eye as he twiddled the shirt around in his hands. He wanted me to take it off him.
So that was exactly what I did.
In fact, I snatched it off him, he barely put up a fight anyway, and tossed it over his head just enough so it could cover his eyes and nose. Giggling, I pushed him up against the wall, holding the shirt over his eyes so he couldn't see me, and kissed him on the lips.
I was there a long time.
When I finally decided to pull away I grabbed the shirt again and dragged it off his head, causing the tip of every single hair on his head to stand on end with static electricity. Pleased that I'd finally found a look – besides a beard – that didn't suit him, I scrunched it up in my palm and scrubbed his hair a bit longer, waving it tauntingly before his face, then throwing it onto the chair over my shoulder coolly.
Let him get that without getting through me first. I raised my eyebrows daringly, crossing my arms over my chest and shifting my weight to one foot. I must have looked like such a diva.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Leon grinned triumphantly when Abby snatched the shirt away from him - but his victory didn't last long, because the next moment she had rammed it over his head herself.
"Oi!" He exclaimed, shaking his head in an attempt to dislodge it. "I can't see a thing, you little-!"
But he didn't get to finish his setence, because she had pushed him up against the wall, and blocked his speech with her lips.
For a moment he tried to finish his sentence in an incoherent mumble, then he shrugged and returned Abby's kiss - disconcerted by the odd feeling of a shirt hanging off his head, and rendering him blind - but not in an entirely unpleasant manner.
Eventually Abby pulled away, taking the shirt with him. Leon looked up automatically as he heard his head crackle, and when he looked back at Abby, she looked rather amused.
Wow... He must have looked a real idiot.

The thought made him grin even wider.
He reached for the shirt, but Abby casually tossed it over her shoulder onto the chair in the corner.
Leon took in her challenging expression, and mirrored it with a raised eyebrow of his own.
"Oh, so it's going to be like that, is it...?" He questioned softly, his voice somewhere between a dare and a flirtatious purr - though perhaps in this situation, the two were one and the same.
He tried to go around Abby to get to the shirt, but it seemed that every time he tried she was in his way.
Then he simply shrugged, and in one quick motion, ducked down and tackled her from the knees. He kept a one-armed grip on her legs, leaving her hanging upside-down behind him, knees hooked over her shoulder, and her back against his. He crossed the room in this fashion, ignoring her completely, and snatched the shirt off the chair with his free hand.
Then he dropped her carelessly on the hospital bed - since, though he would not admit it, she was getting rather heavy. He was weak after his comatose week, and frankly, that might not have been a good idea - since his side now ached slightly around the area of his broken rib.
He shrugged it off, and smirked down at Abby with that smug expression of his that was usually followed by a kick in the crotch.
Realising this, he took a wise step back, and pulled the shirt over his head. He was not a stripper, after all. He had some dignity...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:04 pm

My grin widened as Leon gkowered down at me, an eyebrow raised. What was he going to do? To be honest, I'd only done it because whatever he did would surprise me. It was just Leon all over.
However... This, I wasn't expecting.
For a split second he disappeared from view, his dark head sinking to my legs. The next thing I knew, I was flung into the air, over his shoulder and into a totally new world where everything was upside down. I squeaked with glee, just like a little girl play-fighting with her father, and resisted the temptation to elbow him in the ribs. That wouldn't help either of us get him out of the hospital now, would it?
I had no idea what was going on up front, but I landed on the bed awkwardly, face-first, into his mattress. I stuck my tongue out in obvious disgust. His smell was all over it.
Secretly, I loved it. But I wouldn't let him know that.
I grabbed a pillow and hugged it innocently, watching him admiringly as he pulled on his shirt.
“So, where should we go first?” I asked him with a beaming grin. My head felt weird, and the room was spinning slightly, but I ignored it. It was probably from being upside down and flung around like a rag doll.”The great Colosseum? Pantheon? Trevi fountain?” I rolled around in the bed casually, knotting myself in his covers, adrenaline still pumping through my veins. “St Peter's Square? The Vatican? Trajan's Market? Not that I know all that much about Rome, obviously...” I continued to talk – or more like yap – for a good few minutes, reaching out to poke Leon whenever he got close enough to the bed, pressing my fist gently on his stomach. “Havign said that, I really fancy some Pizza...”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Leon finally managed to swat Abby's foot away, and flop down on the bed beside her. He shoved her shoulder roughly, causing her to fall sideways on the bed - then he glanced over with a purely innocent smile, as though he'd had nothing to do with it at all.
"Let's take it easy for today, I reckon." He answered finally. "Much as I hate to admit it, this whole ordeal has taken a lot out of me. I'm getting tired bloody quickly." He chuckled softly, shaking his head, then stood and offered a hand to Abby. "But I do have one idea, even if it is a week overdue. We can do the rest of our sightseeing tomorrow, I think, after I've had a bit of a rest."
He hauled her to her feet, then regretted it instantly. "Ouch..." He grumbled irritably, wincing and rubbing his side painfully.
"Right, so how are we going to get past this doctor? I'm only really used to working with Old Steady... This'll have to be our greatest escape yet..." He paused, frowning in thought, then shrugged and made the first suggestion that came to mind. "Leave a lump of cash on the clipboard and go out through the front door?"

((Highfive for the shortness. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:14 am

((*Highfives* Smile ))

I glared at him for a moment as he shoved me into an awkward position, feet in the air like a dead fly, arms poking out over the side of the bed and nearly touching the floor. My head hung over, and once again the world had magically turned upside down. Staring at the room in fascination, the chair, door and bedside table all seemingly on the cieling, I listened distractedly to Leon's voice.
"Let's take it easy for today, I reckon."
I rolled over, my hair falling over my face. I opened it with both hands like a pair of curtains, revealing a dramaticly pouting expression. "Spoilsport." I teased, burst into giggles and sat up. I don't know what Leon had done, but I couldn't stop smiling. Was it because I'd seen him topless? Or because he'd held meupside down too long and everything had gone to my head? They said you weren't supposed to hold a baby upsite down for long, perhaps this was why.
Shrugging, I sat casually on the pillow, fluffing my hair up further with a single motion of my hand, then pulled my knees to my chest. Obviously, Leon had something else planned. Something he was cleverly keeping from me.
This thought excited me.
He hauled me off the bed with a shocking amount of strength despite himself, then I could tell he regretted it. I opened mymouth to apologise, when I realised there was nothing I could really apologise for, and sighed, the giddy smile sinking from my face.
At the mention of escape, however, my rebellious side took over.
"Leaving money and walking out the dooris good, but far too boring and easy. James Bond wouldn't do that, especially if he'd just shot someone." I tapped mychin thoughtfully. "Yes, we should definitely use the back door, if there is one. Don't want Vick to spot us and tell us off. He's a really nice guy and brilliant Doctor, but I don't know what he'd be like when angry. I say we need to create a diversion..." I made a long, thoughtful 'hmmm' for a moment, then ran out of ideas. With a shrug, I said "Or front door sounds good. I don't understand Italian in the slightest, so I don't know how we'd find our way out without following people anyway."
I kissed him.
"But we should really get you some pain killers. You'll not do yourself any favours with those ribs just walking round as if nothing's wrong if you're in pain. Since you can't subtley walk around with a drip wheeling around with you, we'll have to improvise. I'm not going to enjoy this unless you do too, and you can't when you're in pain, Mister."
I grabbed my bag and held his hand, squeezing it lovingly. "This reminds me a bit of that 'Operation Kidnapping' thing we did back at the school, where you had to tie me up and put me in Mister Oakworth's car. Remember?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 am

((That wasn't as short as I'd first thought... Sorry! Razz ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:09 pm

"Abby..." Leon said slowly, raising an eyebrow and staring at her as if she'd grown a second head. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm no James Bond." He shook his head in amusement as she rambled on and on, and by the end of it he couldn't stop grinning. Damn, but she cracked him up sometimes...
"Right, so let's just get the Hell out of here somehow, and pick up some pills at a pharmacy somewhere... And let's hope I can read Italian better than I can read English..." He trailed off, grinning slightly awkwardly. Ah, embarassing memories...
Abby attached herself to his hand then, and he glanced at her with a smile.
"This reminds me a bit of that 'Operation Kidnapping' thing we did back at the school, where you had to tie me up and put me in Mister Oakworth's car. Remember?"
He laughed at the memory, shaking his head with a wide grin. "And it broke down..." He reminisced, "And you got really pissed off... And we found the hat - I've still got that hat somewhere..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "We've had some pretty good times, haven't we? Time to make some more." With a wink, he swatted her playfully on the back of the head, then darted over to the door, pressing his back against the wall, and peeping through the window in a dramatic fashion.
"The coast is clear..." He whispered, "Go, go, go!"
Then, grabbing her hand, he flung the door open, and dragged her down the corridor, dodging around startled-looking doctors and nurses.
He tired himself out quickly, though, and stopped abruptly, flinging an arm around Abby's shoulders, and leaning heavily on her. "Okay, get me out." He ordered, gesturing with a floppy flap of his hand in the general direction of the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:48 pm

"Yeah, and you told Oakworth that I was dead. That's the one." I told him, winking pointedly. Then he swatted me in the back of the head playfully, causing a small tuft of hair to raise up. I combed it back down with my fingers, shooting him a look. But it didn't last long as then his face split into a huge grin, and I couldn't help but mirror it.
I waited behind him as he checked the window, my hands slapped together and shaped like a hand gun. We probably looked insane, playing around like two young kids on the street, but neither of us really seemed to care. At Leon's cue I blurted out of the door with a huge bark of laughter, feeling him take my hand anddrag me down the corridor at full speed. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to stop, then he hooked his arm around me and the weight of hisbody caused me to fall involuntary to a halt. SWe were both puffed out - Leon obviously more than me - but despite this I continued to laugh because we were bonkers and we knew it.
Leon's floppy hand pointed to the exit and I clumsily half dragged, hald carried him out of ths hospital and onto the street. I poked my hand out and called a taxi, got in then dragged Leon in with me.
"Alright, where to?" I asked him breathlessly, running a hand through my messy, wild hair.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm

"As if I'd tell you!" Leon scoffed, shoving Abby away from him, then pinning her head to the seat with his hand clamped over her ear to block her hearing. With that, he slapped a couple of dollars into the Taxi driver's hand, and told him where to go.
Once they were on the road, he allowed Abby to squirm free of his grasp, and raised his hands in mock surrender.
"Hehe." He cackled, kicking playfully at Abby's foot for no apparent reason. "You're gonna love this."
He smirked smugly, but refused to give away a single word the whole drive.

Finally, they arrived - the middle of a crowded Rome street, packed full of noisy people, and fancy little stores that they scuttled in and out of like a hive of bees.
It was to one of these stores that Leon dragged Abby, still grinning like a fool. The sign was in Italian, so he just dragged her past it, and into what was obviously....
One of the most impressive ice cream parlours in the world.

((Okay, just to pause, I'm sorry - I totally suck today. I can't describe anything. XD Thank you for putting up with me.))

"Just to prove how amazing I am..." Leon purred smugly, "This place is said to have the best rum raisin ice-cream in the world. The. World." He repeated, just to emphasize his point. "So, knock yourself out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm

((It's totally fine Smile I've got a new RP up in the Books section, if you want to take a look ^_^ ))

Not a word was said throughout the entire journey...
Well, for all I know, Leon could have been babbling away to the driver the entire time, but I wouldn't have known because he'd covered my ears - rather viciously - to keep me from hearing.
When we got out of the taxi he dragged me right across the square, ignoring my pleads to tell me where the hell he was going, weaving in and out of the different people that wandered slowly in and out of the fancy Italian shops, stopping to take pictures etcetera.
When we finally reached our destination and Leon explained the ice cream, my face lit up.
Honestly, I was as easily pleased as a sugar-obsessed toddler.
But rum raisin? He knew me too well. I threw my arms around him with an excitable giggle, shouting "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" then wandered to the display and pressed my hands on the cold glass. My eyes were wide in bewonderment, my jaw loose. Once again, I had died and gone to heaven.
"Erm, please could I have a double rum raisin cone with a flake and chocolate sauce?" I asked Leon, fluttering my eyelids flirtatiously.
Come on, as if he'd dare to say 'no' anyway. Besides that, it'd be interesting to see to see if he'd be able to translate what I'd said, or if we'd have to pray that the server could speak English.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next