Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D  Empty POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Hello ^^ Let us try the most awesomest RP evar! Very Happy

Oooookay, here's my character :3

Name- Ellie 'Rogue' Robinson
Age- 17
Looks- Ellie has shoulder-length blond hair, cut into a rugged style, with a side-fringe covering her right eye. Her eyes are a deep, swimming pool blue, quite a striking feature on her pale face. Ellie has a slim but athletic build.
Power- Ellie has the power of telekinesis, being able to move and control things with her mind. She is extremely able in what she does, however how power has but one drawback. Because she has so much mental energy flowing through her, she is unable to come into contact with any other living organism. If she does, she will transfer an immense amount of telekinetic energy through their bodies, eventually killing them. Because her body is the perfect container for this power, it has no effect on her whatsoever.
Personality- Because of her inability to come into contact with anyone, she has become a shy and reclusive person, only really talking to close friends. Because she is normally cut off from the social loop, she is frequently picked on.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D  Empty Re: POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:57 pm

((Yay!! Very Happy I am ready to start! But I have NO idea what character to use, or what powers to give him / her... Probably him... Definitely him... XD Haha! ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:58 pm

((Haha! C'mon Polo Very Happy I'm sure you and your amazingly brilliant mind can think up something! Very Happy ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Laiko
Age 17
Appearance Very fluffy hair, and generally has a bright, friendly and innocent expression - like a kiddiewinkel. ^_^
Everything else is pretty much to be RPed, which it will be. Wink

He has 2 roomates - Mike and Kevin (Prop characters)

Power: Currently unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:19 pm

((LAIKO! *huggles* Oooooo....purdy picture! I didn't know you got a picture for Laiko! Power: Unknown O.o ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 pm

((Haha! Good old Laiko! Razz I love my Fluff... Haven't used him in far too long. Smile
I found an anime character who looks just like him, so of course I googled pictures of him. XD Hehe!
Being Laiko, he wouldn't know his power yet... O.O ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

(Naww, poor, naive Laiko XD I think we should wait for Dreameh before we start Smile ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:15 pm

((Sorry 'bout that! ^_^ Now then... I'm not sure whether to play a boy or a girl... *thinks*))

Rosa Bella-Jane (I swear I've heard that name before o.0)
A.K.A Rose
Looks (Polo, why must you get me into anime? Why? Razz)
Power - she can control the weather, to an extent, anyway. She can control the weather around her, but not anything that goes beyond a few squared meters. However, this can be used to her advantage if she is careful, as things can also be aimed at opponents if she feels threatened. Fpor example, strong gusts of wind to send the attacker flying out of her way, or bright sun beams to blind the opponent, or even gushes of rain, when she's lucky.

Also, she is very anxious at times, and finds it very hard to trust people the first time round. Many people may see her as quite an oddball, as she is often seen roaming around the streets, happily humming to herself as if she were a young toddler, and will sometimes skip when she feels like it. She recieved a severe blow to the head when she was 11 years old, and from then on has no memory of her past o where she came from. She can't remember who her parents are, although it's safe to say she couldn't give a hoot, since she doesn't really have a care in the world. Due to the occurance in her younger years, she remains to have a similar brain capacity of a 10-11 year old,perhaps younger, and has not been to any form of schooling since then.How she survives, noone knows. But is remains a mystery what happened earlier in her childhood to make her seem so young...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 pm

((YAY DREAMEH! YOU'RE ALIVEEE! Very Happy Been vair vair bored, but now I'm not!! Very Happy ))

I sat on the bench in the cool morning air, rubbing my shoulders with my hands, my breath turning to steam before my eyes. I stood up, I couldn't really make anything out in the fog that clung to the dewy ground, but I made my way in what I hoped was the high street, slinging my bag over my shoulders. Eventually, the vague shapes of the shops came into view, and by then the fog had lifted. I tapped on the window of the chip shop, and a familiar face greeted me from behind the counter. She ran over and unlocked the door. "Hey Ellie! What'd you want?"
"Just some chips thanks, Rachel."
She nodded and fired up the ovens, and within ten minutes I left the shop with a cardboard tray of chips. I gulped them down hungrily, I had been out most of the morning, since 5am in fact. I didn't really like to hang around at home much, it was somewhere where I disliked to be.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

((Dreameh, our brains must be somehow subconsciously linked... Rose sounds almost exactly like Laiko! XD Haha! I wonder if I should use a different character to avoid such similarities... Question *Ponders* It may be better if all 3 characters are very different. Razz What do you guys think...?

Maybe I could use Ty? Haven't used him in AGES! Shocked ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm

((Wow O.o I just noticed that XD Polokins- I think it might be necessary! :O Dust off Ty, I'm not sure I've seen him before O.o If I have, I certainly haven't in AGES :O ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:34 pm

((Hellooooooooooo :3 I may not be on for longer than half an hour, but I promise to get as much RPing done as I can! Very Happy))

Rosa's large, dark eyes drifted towards her goose-pimpled hands as she scurried down the street, soon reaching a small, abandoned park. She rubbed her hands together, instantly warming them with the rays appearing in her palms and her pale lips pulled into an innocent, satisfied smile. Humming lightly to herself, she quickened her pace to a skip and climbed over the wall of the park, completely forgetting about the gate clearely placed beside her and jumped down with and exciteable gurgle, heading to the swings. With a dramatic sigh, she plonged herself on the black, rubber seat, gripped the thin chains at either side of her and clicked her heels together. With that, she stared down at them with deep fascination, letting her mind drift away to the beautiful land when the pretty princess kissed the little green frog...

((Oh dear, I'm sorry! D: You can if you want, but she may end up changing half way through, since you know me Wink For me, you can use whatever charri you like, since I only know Kougu Razz))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 pm

((Awesome! Very Happy Now nobody knows my character! *Evil cackle* ))

Name: Tyson Retisant (Say: Ret-ee-Sant ['Sant' rhymes with 'plant']) ((Ty))

Appearance: Tyson has long, straight black hair with he keeps tied in a braid down his back, stretching almost to his shoulder blades. His face is casually framed by shorter, loose strands, falling in layers from just above his eyebrows to below his chin. He has a stocky build, and is slightly shorter than most boys his age. He has high, proud cheekbones and a naturally richly tanned complexion. His eyes, though seldom seen, are a bright, fiery shade of brown - seeming almost red when the sun strikes them. He generally stands with a somewhat aloof and disinterested stance, often making himself appear unapproachable. He usually walks with his hands in his pockets, partially because he likes it that way, and partially for the practical purpose of having quicker access to the pen and notepad he keeps there.

Personlity: To be RPed

Power: Polo will decide soon, and let you know. Razz

Other: 1 Sibling: Lizzie

Name: Elizabeth Retisant ((Lizzie))

Appearance: Very pretty light boned and slender girl. She is a natural redhead with a fair complexion and alluring pale blue eyes.

Personality: Cheerful, spontaneous, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, talkative, judgemental, flirtatious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 pm

(( Ooooo, very nice Polokins! Dreameh- Let's get doooown to business XD))

I continued to casually drift down the high street, munching on my chips as I did so. I stopped just short of the park, sitting down on a bench and practicing levitating a chip. It drooped lazily and I rubbed my eyes, letting it fall to the floor. It was too early in the morning...I looked up, noticing a figure on the swings. I couldn't really be bothered about what they were doing, as long as they left me alone...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Lizzie was sleeping. And though Tyson knew this term was not technically correct (Lizzie was passed out drunk, you see.) he knew that Lizzie would not hesitate to waste gallons of alcohol ridden breath on denying the truth. This would be troublesome and time wasting for him, therefore Lizzie was sleeping, and that was how it would stay.
Tyson stared down at his sister's pretty face - his expression dull and neutral. Lizzie was stupid. She got drunk, and then he was forced to drag her around until he found somewhere safe for them to spend the night. Last night, this park had been the best location he could find - but it had rained overnight, and now he was wet. He didn't really care, of course, only he knew that wetness could bring sickness, and sickness would be troublesome. This was why he had covered Lizzie with his jacket. If she were to get sick, she would expect him to look after her, and he didn't care enough for that sort of thing. He would sooner leave her at the side of the road for the rats and roaches to dispose of. He knew he would regret it, though, and that would be troublesome in itself.
Therefore he had decided to keep Lizzie from getting sick. It would stop her moaning, too, so in a way he had killed two birds with one stone.
Still, it was morning now, and he was cold.
So Tyson snatched back the denim jacket from Lizzie, and slipped his arms into it - enjoying the warmth it brought.

Presently, the clinking of chains caught his attention, and Tyson glanced up with detached displeasure at the sound. A kid was playing on the swings. It occurred to him that she seemed about his own age... But all the same - she was a kid. He didn't care much for kids. Already this one was disturbing his peaceful morning with its childish noises and actions. Not that he cared... It could do whatever it liked, as long as he wasn't involved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:56 pm

((AWesome charri, Polo! Sorry about Liako... Neutral ))

Rosa hummed away to herself, swinging her legs back an forth on her seat, causing it to sway slightly. Her hands knotted together slightly anxiously as she sensed the stranger sat by the bench far across the grassy area. Her brow furrowed. The person didn't look too old, maybe sixteen? She wasn't sure. But there was something about them...
She continued to stare at the stranger, squinting to make out their female figure, and without actually realising, she fount her whole body leaning forward in attempt to make her sighting a little easier to spot.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 pm

I stared at the chips, grimacing, placing them beside me on the bench. I looked up, noticing that the girl had moved, not really disguising the fact that she was trying to get a clear look at me. I frowned, partly freaked out and partly curious. She looked about the same age as me, but I didn't bother with any more details as I lent back on the bench, raising the hood on my hoodie.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

((Hehe! Naaah, it's all good. Smile I'm really looking forward to using Ty again!!))

Presently, Lizzie emitted a rather undignified snore, and belched loudly.
Ty wrinkled his nose in disgust, then slowly got to his feet and walked stiffly away from his sister. He refused to be associated with such filth. Lizzie may have sold her soul to make a living - but he for one remembered who he was, and he would not settle for living like some dumb beast. He was Tyson Retisant - and would be for all eternity. Therefore he refused to allow Tyson Retisant to become somebody he could not live with.
His pride was still intact, and for this reason, Lizzie's actions were unacceptable.

So he left her there - snoring drunkenly - and walked quickly across the park, ignoring everybody else around. He didn't know where he was going. He didn't really have any place to go to - but he would go there anyway, wherever his destination was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

((Off to bed. Smile Night all!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 pm

After a few long moments of intense gazing, Rosa brought her attention back to her hands. Once pale and bloodless, they were now flushed a raw red and ridden with goose-bumps. She studied them curiously, her thin, dark eyebrows pulling together slightly. They were cold... Well, she would have to end that immediately. Frowning in concentration, she rubbed her palms together lightly to create a warm glow that appeared at the centre. She blew gently to make it grow to a strong, yellow light and her lips tweaked a satisfied smile as the skin around the light softened to their regular pale white. The hairs on the back of her hands sank back to their previous, flat position. Slowly, the glow faded and she brought her concentration onto a small handful of leaves sat beside the swing bars. Without so much as a single thought, they began to circle amongst themselves, as if a miniscule wurlind had somehow appeared by her side. Her eyes lit up at the sight, and she barely noticed the older male as he strolled carelessly past her...
Wait... A man?!
Letting out a sharp gasp she leapt to her feet, eyes widening in terror.
Men were scary.
Men were dangerous.
Men were bad. (sexest, much? XD)
She watched the young man pass her, all blood drained from her face. Don't hurt me, she begged him silently. Please, please don't hurt me...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 pm

I looked away from her, not really caring what she wanted, or what she was after. I looked back to the chips in my hand, and eating a few more, I put them on the bench beside me and started to lazily rifle through all the things in my bag. I looked back up again, now noticing another new character on the scene. He was the same age as me, probably.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Tyson stopped when the girl on the swing stood abruptly, looking somewhat terrified. She stared. He stared back.
He could see the colour draining from her face, and he could see the fear in her eyes. Did she know him? Perhaps she had seen him with the gang. Either way, she was right to be scared. In fact, he thought this kid ought to be a little more scared. Fear was a healthy thing if one was to survive on the streets... Whether or not she had a home - she was on the streets now, right? If she had a home, she should go back to it. The streets were no place for a kid like her.
So Tyson narrowed his eyes, and tensed his muscles - shifting into a threatening stance. He had long since learned to communicate with body language. To send subtle messages through his actions which would invoke certain emotions in the person receiving them.
This he did now - threatening the girl who was so obviously frightened of him. It was troublesome to have her staring, and he reaction would be amusing. Why shouldn't he scare her a little?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 pm

I widened my eyes as I noticed the boy's clearly threatening stance. I frowned, they must have their own trouble, but I didn't like the look on the other girl's face, she looked far too terrified for her own good. I decided to wait a little longer, to see how far this idiot would go in threatening someone presumably unknown to him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 pm

The girl's bonnie face hardened defensively as she sensed his powerful body ready itself to attack and took a slowl step back, away from him. But she wasn't retreating, for she had other plan. Te terror was shining deeply in her round eyes, but she wasn't going to let him hurt her without a fight. But she wasn't going to be the first to attack - the very thought scared her further. Instead, she slipped a hand backwards, almost hiding it behind her back, although leaving it to peek as a hint for him to step away from her. She didn't want to hurt him, because hurting people was bad and mean and not very nice. She only hurt people by accident, or when defending herself. She swallowed, clearing her throat before opening her mouth, giving a warning no firmer than a terrified whimper. "G-go away." she stuttered, a spark of certainty in her tone, and although the weather was dry, water began to drip lightly from her fingertips onto the black tarmac block by her feet. Drip... Drip... The noise was so loud she almost jumped out of her skin. Drip... Drop... Drip...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Pleased by the girl's reaction to his threat, Tyson let his tense muscles relax. And - like a professor teaching a student - rewarded her. He took a step back - but his red-brown gaze remained hard, still threatening. She seemed braver now, and ready to defend herself, but still she showed timidity... That same timidity that could surely turn her into a victim.
Tyson was enjoying playing this little mental game... And if he could use the situation to teach this kid just a little about looking after herself, that would be good.
Not that he cared...
Why on earth should he care?
He was just passing the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next