Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D  - Page 2 Empty Re: POLO, DREAMEH! HERE! NOW! :D

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:48 pm

What sort of an idiot threatens someone then just lets the subject hang? I thought, rather confused. I thought about stepping in, helping her, she looked pretty helpless, but something told me not to. I had enough trouble on my hands.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Slightly shaken that he had partially ignored her orders, she rose her hand - which was now drenched from the water seemingly appearing from nowhere. The water tricked down into her sleeve, causing her to shudder slightly from the freezing chill from the delicate droplets. The water began to run slightly quicker than before, enough for it to be obvious she had not for some reason dipped her hand in water. The fear continued to flicker in her gaze, but she was determined to win this fight. "Leave." She mumbled sternly, her voice sill tremoring slightly, but she quickly forced herself to concentrate. Realising this one word would probably not be enough to persuade him to grant her her wish, she added a quick "Please," darting her tongue anxiously over her chapped lips.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 pm

I squinted, trying to make out what on earth she was doing. There was...water on her arm? It them occurred to me that her arm was producing the water in the first place. She was someone like me? My heart skipped a beat. I had never met someone else like me, save for the fact that my previous head teacher used to be an android. I stood up, walking over to the fence. "Hey, cut the crap." I said to the boy, hands in pockets.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm

As the girl's voice became more forceful, Tyson decided that his work was done. Then he noticed the water trickling for her hand.
That was strange...
Was she-?
Yes... Apparently she was. How curious... But all the same, what did it matter?
As she added the 'magic word', Tyson inclined his head respectfully and stepped back, relaxing his muscles to make himself seem smaller - a submissive gesture.

That was when he noticed the other girl who had suddenly appeared. He turned to face her, and stared blankly at her as she gave a snappy order. He blinked unconcernedly for a moment, then turned and walked away - ignoring her pointedly. He just didn't care. Why should he?
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Rosa watched the man turn and walk away, her hand slowly dropping to her side. Her brow furrowed in confusion, since desite the fact that she had, in fact, tried her best to beg and plead for him to leave, she hadn't expected him to go so easily. She turned to the girl beside her, her very presence causing Rosa to jumpt slightly. Straight away she clenched her fist, causing her skin to automatically absorb the remaining water from her hand. She cleared her throat awkwardly, looking down at her feet. "Um... Hello." She mumbled.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her arm soaking up the water instantly. I smiled a little. "Hey. Was that guy giving you some trouble?" I asked, taking my hands out my pockets and rubbing them together. it was a little warmer, but there was a cold morning breeze that froze every bone in my body.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Rosa looked up at the girl, unsure of what to say. "I-I don't know." She replied. "He just scared me."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Just as he was about to leave the park, Ty remembered Lizzie, and his conscience got the better of him.
He waked back over to her, then crouched beside her and shook her shoulder gently, trying to wake her up. She mumbled something incoherent, then rolled over onto her other side.
By this time, Tyson's short patience was through. So, without further ado, he lifted Lizzie off the ground and tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes - letting her hang there in an undignified fashion while he walked calmly toward the park entrance.
But, as it were, Lizzie woke up before he could reach it - and the moment she awoke, she began screaming bloody murder.
She shrieked and yelled and squirmed and kicked - banging her fists against his back all the while. Tyson ignored her and continued walking, though he struggled to keep his balance with Lizzie kicing up such a fuss. "Put me down!!" She shrieked, her voice high-pitched and hysterical. "Put me down, you Monster!"
Tyson yawned, and traipsed on toward his unspecified destination.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:16 am

I nodded. "Well...he didn't look particularly friendly..." I traced his actions with my eyes, watching him walk back to wherever he came from. A few moments later I stared as he carried a girl out of the park, seemingly oblivious that anyone at all could be looking.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:57 am

Rosa shook her head definitely, her gaze following the male as he appeared with a girl over his shoulder, who didn't seem very happy with what he was doing. It was then in which she decided: that man looked a lot of things, but friendly he was not. That girl needed her help. She turned back to the strange girl whom had just spoken, and bit her lip. "That girl needs our help." She mumbled, a spark of determination in her tone.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:04 pm

I looked over to the pair and studied them for a moment. "Uhh I dunno...they resemble eachother pretty well...They have the same nose." I mused, realizing I was talking utter garbage.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 pm

"Tyson Retisant, you put me down this instant!" Lizzie commanded in a drunken bellow.
Tyson stopped abruptly, and dropped Lizzie to the ground, where she lay crumpled in an undignified heap - her feet in the air.
Tyson gave a casual shrug, his gesture clearly saying 'suit yourself', and with that - he walked off and left her there.
Lizzie, who for some reason still thought guilt trips would work on her brother, shifted into a more dignified position, then began crying quietly to herself - slipping sideways glanced at Ty every now and then.
When he did not turn back for her, Lizzie was clearly affronted, and began positively wailing in melodramatic grief.
Upon hearing this shameless wailing, Ty stopped, and turned back with a frustrated sigh. His stubbornness was not worth making a scene over... Damn Lizzie. in the animal kingdom, she'd have been killed ten times over already.
Tyson trudged wearily back to his sister, then crouched and offered a hand to help her up. She slapped it away ungratefully, and Tyson shrugged and straightened - hanging back with his arms folded aloofly as he waited for Lizzie, who did not yet show any indication of wanting to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 am

The young girl's large eyes rolled to the pair, the girl sat on the floor, reaching out for the man, and the men seemingly tryign to yank her to her feet. The body language was unclear to her, as the girl seemed a little unsteady, and had calmed dramatically to say she had been wailing only moments ago. All this... It was just too strange. "I-I don't understand..." she mumbled.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:44 pm

I frowned at their antics, the boy didn't really seem to care about what happened to her, so maybe it wasn't that serious. I didn't want to intervene anyway, I'd hurt way too many people. I put it as not my problem.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:02 pm

((I'm kinda stuck, having muse issues, so you guys go on and I'll fit in when I can. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:52 am

Rosa swallowed, before turning to the other girl with wide, questioning eyes. She decided she could trust this stranger, and so whatever questions she asked they would be answered honestly. "W-why is he so scary?" She asked quietly.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2