Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLO! Get Ready For The Epicness!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POLO! Get Ready For The Epicness!  Empty POLO! Get Ready For The Epicness!

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Whoot! Epicness!!

I haven't really got any plot sorted out, unless your character has a background? Wink
But for now, witness my amazing spontaneous character!

Elizabeth Smith [Lizzie/Lizz]
http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/?q=Blonde%20Girl&order=9&offset=48&offset=96#/d213kdn
Lizzie is a very outgoing person, making new friends easily. She is also very talkative, often getting carried away with her conversations, and often ending up babbling random things. She has very few enemies, and rarely holds a grudge on anyone.
Drives a black Audi A5
Car

Last edited by Rorahkins on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed her looks :))
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

POLO! Get Ready For The Epicness!  Empty Re: POLO! Get Ready For The Epicness!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Name: Riley Doyle (Irish origin - Riley means 'Valiant' and Doyle means 'Dark foreigner')

Appearance: Riley is big. Not freakishly tall, nor at all fat - but big, in every way. He has a heavy build, with broad shoulders that generally stand beside the chins of most boys his age. Well-formed muscles compliment his big build - and they would make him seem thuggish and threatening, were it not for a certain shy gentility about him. He is a natural redhead with a fair complexion. His hair is relatively short, and usually slightly mussed, as though he just got out of bed and couldn't be bothered to fix it. He is usually seen wearing a black hoodie and slightly baggy jeans. He seldom shows any skin, besides his hands and face, and even those he keeps well hidden with his hood and his pockets. He shows the potential to be pretty handsome, but doesn't seem to take very good care of his appearance - nor bother to flaunt his good looks. His face is usually quite pale and his eyes often seem bloodshot. He usually has a faint stubble growing on his chin. However, Riley has a kind and charming smile, and his pale, ice-blue eyes often bring smiles to the lips of others if they do manage to meet his gaze, which doesn't happen often, since he has a habit of avoiding eye contact. Riley has several scars, but the only ones anybody ever sees are those on his left cheek and across his right hand. He also has a tattoo at the back of his neck, but nobody has been able to work out what it is since it's almost always hidden by his hood, and one would be lucky to catch a glimpse of it.

Other: Riley was born in Ireland and has a slight Irish accent. He often misses school - sometimes his absenteeism goes on for days on end, and he often pitches up with new injuries, for which he always has unbelievable excuses.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Lizzie pulled up outside the school, pulling the handbrake and getting out, swinging her converse bag over her shoulder. Locking the car, she headed into the school. It was early, and she knew it, but she couldn't tolerate home any more. She needed to be with her friends. Almost instantly she was ambushed by her friend Emma, who exploded into conversation about what happened when she accidentally put too much hairspray on last night. She rolled her eyes, walking with her to the picnic benches and sitting down, listening to her incoherent babble.
"Lizzie are you really listening to me?"
She looked up.
"Hmm? Oh...yeah! I'm fine."
"Well you don't look it, Lizzie. You look really tired."
"Well maybe I am tired. I didn't get much sleep last night, Emma."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Riley kept his shoulders high and his hood up as he walked hurriedly toward the school - hands deep in his pockets.
He didn't want to talk to anybody... He just wanted to get to class, and try to learn something before the day was over. Though even that was unlikely... None of the work made any sense to him, and his attention span was too short to concentrate for long enough that it ever would (make sense).
Riley sighed softly, lowering his head slightly as he walked past the picnic benches where many of the students liked to gather to exchange morning pleasantries.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Emma looked up as a boy passed. Lizzie sighed.
"Who'se he?" She asked, keeping her eyes fixed on him. She shrugged, turning around to look at him.
"I dunno. I've seen him around."
Emma made a disapproving noise. "He's tall."
Lizzie laughed briefly. "Awww, shortie's getting jealous!"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Riley hurried up the steps into the school - certain in his paranoia that he could hear people whispering behind his back. He did his best not to attract attention, yet he somehow always managed to...
Soon enough, Riley arrived at his locker, and he began sorting through his books with a thoughtful frown, trying to decide what he would and wouldn't need that day.
His hands were bandaged around the knuckles, and he fumbled clumsily as he slipped a few books into his locker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Emma scowled. "No. Come on, I need to get to my locker."
"Well I'll catch you up then, I need to go to mine."
"K. Catch you later."
Lizzie parted ways with Emma, heading down the corridor to her locker. Glancing left, she noticed the boy, but decided not to draw any attention. She got out her books, and glancing left again, she noticed his hands were bound with some bandages. "Do you need help with that?" She asked in a friendly tone, she hoped she didn't sound patronizing...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:19 pm

"Huh?" Riley grunted stupidly, glancing up in a slightly flustered fashion. "Ah... No... No, I'm fine, thanks." He replied with a faint smile - the Irish accent strong in his voice.
"Thanks..." He mumbled again, and with that he dropped his remaining books into his bag and slung it over his shoulder, then stuffed his hands into his pockets and started walking away - heart beating rather fast. He didn't like people talking to him - least of all pretty girls. They seldom had anything nice to say...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Once he was out of earshot, Lizzie sighed, not knowing whether it was her being difficult or him. She tried to be nice on all occasions, sometimes people didn't take it the right way. She shut her locker, stuffing her books in her bag and continuing on to her first class, Science. She waited outside the class for Emma, before heading in and sitting next to her on the far right of the room.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Riled got lost looking for the science class, and stumbled through the door late. He mumbled a shy apology to the teacher - eyes on his feet - then shuffled to the back off the classroom after being warned 'Don't let it happen again'.
He sat down at his desk and hurriedly pulled out his books, doing his best not to draw attention to his bandaged hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm

[[Changing to 1st person xD]]

The attention of the class couldn't help but be brought back to him again as he stumbled to his seat. I looked at Emma, eyebrows raised. Emma stifled a snigger, and I hit her sharply on the arm. "Ow!" She yelled, but said no more. I propped my head on my hand, and my elbow on the desk, beginning to scribble random babble about the composition of the atmosphere into my book. I was totally spaced out, not really listening to the class at all. Why had he got those bandages on? Was he...one of the suicidal emo bunch? He didn't look like it...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Riley stared blankly at the teacher as she prattled on about... Something or the other. He had stopped paying attention a while ago, and no longer had any clue what was going on. In fact, he had now taken to tapping his pencil rhythmically against the desk as he watched the clock on the opposite wall, waiting for the period to end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Towards the end of the lesson, I was beginning to wonder whether suicide was a possible option, science was boring the brains out of me. The bell went, but as people got up to leave, the teacher told us to get out of the classroom. It was untill then everyone realized it was the fire bell. Everyone sighed, not another stupid drill...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Riley stood among the tide of sighing students, and began making his way placidly toward the classroom door - robotically following everyone else, since he couldn't remember where he was supposed to go during a fire drill.
He sighed, shrugging his bag higher onto his shoulder, and shoving his hands deeper into his pockets as he shuffled toward the school's exit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 pm

I got up, sighing, packing my bag quickly and heading out. When I was out in the courtyard, chaos was breaking out. People were screaming and pointing at the kitchens, where a thick column of smoke was rising. People got paniky. I stood outside. "Emma!" I yelled into the class, but I didn't see her come out...When everyone had run out, I went back inside. "Emma!!" Was it me, or was it becoming increasingly stuffy...?
I looked to the corner of a room, and noticed black smoke leaking in through the ventilation.
Oh god...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Turmoil reigned as the students suddenly noticed the thick, black clouds of smoke billowing up from a school, and realised that this was no drill - but a real fire!
Teachers frantically struggled to keep them in line, but Riley stood patiently at the science teacher began the head-count for his class. At first he didn't pay much attention, but then the high, panicked pitch of the teacher's voice caught his attention. "Where's Lizzie?!" She asked shrilly, "Has anybody seen her? Is she here?!"
Everybody began muttering, and it soon occurred to Riley that 'Lizzie' did not seem to be here - whoever she was.
He glanced around in concern, then shook his head - closing his eyes and dashing forward toward the school - stubbornly ignoring the attempts of anybody who tried to stop him.
His protective instincts had always been far above average, even if his intelligence was far from it - and at times like this, he could not control himself. He had to help. He had to save the people around him...
Riley sprinted into the school and, hearing a distant voice, dashed toward it. The fire was huge now - flames licking from every other doorway, and beams of wood splintering and breaking. Riley shielded his nose and mouth with a massive forearm - trying hard not to breathe in any smoke - and ran on.
Eventually, he realised that he had no clue where he was going, so he stopped. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Riley raised his head and shouted, "Where are ya?" - Irish accent still showing even in his hoarse voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 pm

"In here..." I coughed, the smoke was filling up the room so I could barely see where I was, I coughed some more, putting my sleeve over my mouth so I could breath a little better. I tried to fumble for the door, but when I touched the metal handle, I recoiled my hand instantly, yelling. It was boiling hot!
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Hearing a voice a little to his right, Riley wheeled around. "Stand back." He warned loudly, and with that he ran at the door - his massive shoulder striking it like a bulldozer and causing the charred wood to splinter as easily as if it had been polystyrene. Riley winced and clutched his shoulder for a moment - pain rocketing through him. Then he briefly dusted off the biggest of the splinters, and decided to turn his pain to power. He hurried over to Lizzie's side, and set his huge hands on her shoulders, bending over to look her directly in the eye, his alluring blue eyes meeting hers in a precious rare moment. "Can you run?" He asked - but before there was even time for the poor girl to answer, a creaking beam in the ceiling caught Riley's attention. He looked up just in time to see the flames eat through it, causing it to start falling. Acting instinctively, Riley grabbed Lizzie and pulled her close to his chest, bending over to let his back take the blow of the falling beam.
Thankfully, it was burnt nearly all the way through, and broke apart in a shower of sparks when it struck his curved spine. Riley growled in annoyance at the paralysing sensation of pain, then shook it off, and stepped away from Lizzie, mumbling a hurried apology. "Forge' it." He muttered irritably, and with that, he grabbed Lizzie and threw over over his shoulder - deciding that her safety was more important than her personal space.
Her small body felt like a feather on his back, and Riley found he was able to turn and dash away with ease. He dodged flames, crumbling walls, and all sorts of wreckages as he raced toward the exit - coughing violently in air thick with smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Lizzie had not the time or the energy to answer him, merely shrieked in surprised when he bent over me, the sparks showering my face and arms, thankfully the pain wasn't bad. My vision was starting to swim, I was inhaling so much smoke, my coughs were getting worse and worse. Eventually I passed out, going limp on his back.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Finally, Riley stumbled out of the front doors and back into the the school's lawn - where students were now lining up neatly, though chatter hummed like bees.
As he staggered, coughing, through a cloud of smoke - teachers ran franticallu up to him, starting to fuss over Lizzie. Any that came to him, he waved away - limping off a short distance to catch his breath in solitude.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 pm

The fresh smell of air wafted past my nostrils, and I breathed it in, savoring every breath. I opened my eyes, coughing up what seemed like a tremendous amount of smoke, even though nothing came out. I rolled over onto my front, wiping my teared-up eyes with my fingers.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Standing on his own in a dark corner, Riley began picking splinters from his bleeding shoulder - wincing slightly every time a particularly large shard of wood was jiggled loose. He enjoyed the pain, actually, so it was fine - but it did bother him that the people around him were staring and whispering. He wanted to melt into a hole in the ground... But as experience had just taught him, people didn't melt. They burnt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 am

Once I had rubbed the last of the tears from my eyes. There were all sorts of people looking down at me, some muttering to themselves, and others jabbering away on their phones about the fire. The sound of sirens could be heard from a few streets away. From within the crowd came a frantic yelling.
"LIZZIE? LIZZIE!" Emma burst through the barrier of people, rushing to help me up. I waved her away with a hand, preferring to sit down, still coughing my lungs out.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:59 am

Presently, Riley reached the conclusion that he was no longer needed around here. He rolled his sore shoulders, then turned and began walking away - obviously not intending to hang around and waste his time while teachers and students scurried around like rats on a sinking ship, and the school burned down to cinders.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:24 am

I looked up at the boy who was walking away. "H-hey!" I scrambled to my feet, my clothes stinking of smoke. "I-I don't know how to thank you enough..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next