Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning and Ashes (Me and Eboneaux) Ready for an E.P.I.C Fail?!

2 posters

Go down

Lightning and Ashes (Me and Eboneaux) Ready for an E.P.I.C Fail?! Empty Lightning and Ashes (Me and Eboneaux) Ready for an E.P.I.C Fail?!

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

If not, well, DEAL WIFF IT!
xP
Crap-
What does Ash look like again.
Wait- you know.. there's no need to put a form xD
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Ashes (Me and Eboneaux) Ready for an E.P.I.C Fail?! Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes (Me and Eboneaux) Ready for an E.P.I.C Fail?!

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Check your story. Smile

AND HECK YEAH!!

You fail first or me?

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Ashes (Me and Eboneaux) Ready for an E.P.I.C Fail?! Empty Re: Lightning and Ashes (Me and Eboneaux) Ready for an E.P.I.C Fail?!

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I just won't get into the looks too terribly much xP

You!
xD
We always start off with you anyways xD
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 pm

She-she- but ASH starts first. pleeease?

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:07 pm

-Sighs-

Where should they be?
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Erm... How about... clearing in a forest?

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Their spot?
xD
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Erm... Ah... 4 months after.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Oh wait...
-_-
Yes, yes. That's right.
-Sighs-
Now, mind you, I have to do this in first person xD
Maybe...
-
--
---
--
-
I walked through the forest, my hands in my pockets as I strolled alongside the creek. I smirked slightly, in thought.

(Now, you must come in xD)
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:35 pm

((Now, I must do this in third.))

Aiyonna stroked Safrisce's neck affectionately, whispering soft words to her. The mare was quite upset, and wouldn't tell her why.
Not untill she figured it out...
Acheron.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 pm

[[This is soooo weirding me out!!! xD]]

I smirked again.
Hello, lover dearest. I said to her, in a, rather eerie, whisper.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Aiyonna fought to keep her hand from shaking. The mere thought of him could bring her to tears at times, and it was all she could do to keep herself at a violent shake. Safri snorted, balking, then started to encircle Aiyo protectively.
J-j-j-just l-leave me alone. Please, she pleaded.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:48 pm

I could feel her fear.
Ah, now why would I want to do that? I inquired.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 pm

((This is creepy. Just creepy.))

Because... B-because... Please, she shook even more violently. She swore she saw his eyes, felt them boring into her. She hugged the neck of the now-still Safrisce, tears soaking her grey pelt.
Please!

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 pm

[[Ahaha! Now you see what I feel like? Only, Aiyo goes with my real moods. So, if I actually think I'd be angry with Ash, she is Cutthroat!Aiyo xD]]
[But, if I think I'd be scared, she kind of submits and gets all shaky and everything xP]

Her fear was like a drug, an addiction of some sort.
You know I can't, dearest Aiyonna. That would be much too hard. I whispered.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Aiyonna looked up at Acheron, who was now at the edge of the clearing.
"Please, be dreaming... be dreaming..." she whispered to herself, as he moved closer.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 pm

A smirk slid across my lips.
Not dreaming, lover dearest. It is much too real. I said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Aiyonna looked up at him. Anger flashed across her face, tinged with fear. It was the emotion of cornered animals...
"Go away," she demanded.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down