Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] Empty La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:15 pm

[[Lightning and Ashes... and rings xD]] is the title in English xD

We know the 'plot', charries, everything else xD
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:24 pm

((Hmm, hmm... Where should we start out at? I really need to get back into the Acheron Acheron really is... Even before he isn't as mushy as I have shifted into making him. *slaps self* *to self* You need to shape up, missy!))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]] Empty Re: La foudre et les cendres ... et des anneaux xD [[Come Eboneaux!]]

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:26 pm

[[Up to you and Ashykins xD]]

[[Yes, he has become a bit more... tame around her recently xP]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

((Very much so... Hmm.. But CHU had the plot bunny! You have to decide. *nod*))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 pm

[[Plot Bunny?! Are you losing your last grip on sanity??? xD [[I've said that at LEAST 7 times this week xD]] ]]
[[Hm... I don't know! I had an idea for a plot, not a plot xD But... maybe... in the woods, or at her house... or... somewhere???]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:40 pm

((Her house! In... Um... Living room!))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:43 pm

[[And she is sitting on her black leather sectional!!! And he can be... he can be... wherever xD]]

[[And you shall start.... 3-2-1 NOW! xD You post firsteth?]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:48 pm

[[Oh. Em. Freaking. Gee!!!
I just found out that Aiyonna actually means 'Eternal bloom' in Native American! Whatever language that is xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:55 pm

((...Weird. XD Yes, and he shall be all regular Acheron, if I can remember regular Acheron. Cool, charming (in his own, weird way), old-timey talk... Hmm, missing something, I think...))
((Oooh! And they are watching a horror movie.))

Acheron sat next to Aiyonna on the sleek, black sectional. The plasma, flat-screen television in front of them captivated him, as he was hardly able to tear his eyes from the screen. He was not afraid; this was a very suspenceful film. The audio effects certainly added to that aspect.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 pm

[[Yes, yes. The one who doesn't really choke on his own words xD]]

[[xD Aiyonna actually has no clue how to work her TV xD Ash must have done it for her xD]]

I found myself completely fine with the visuals of the horror film; I had considered my life to be this times ten. The images did not scare me in the slightest, nor would I ponder them after it was completed like any other teenage female.
Now, the sound effects from the Bose surround sound...a whole new story. I was much more sensitive to sound than I was visualities. [[made up a word xD]] I found myself flinching at every loud sound that pierced the quiet, only to regain my comfort mere milliseconds later.

[[BRB-dinner! xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 pm

((Sorry! I had to do dishes and eat and all that stuff. XD))
((Yes, Acheron is technology savvy. XD))
((... I used savvy. Hahahahaha!!))

Acheron's arm was over Aiyonna's shoulders- he felt her flinch almost every time a door shut, a cell phone rang, the music suddenly changed to something sharper, jaggeder, more "frightening". He flashed her a quick smirk, looking away from the screen for a moment.
Are you feeling frightened, my love? he teased, before settling back into the couch. The screen flashed to the upper body of a boy and a girl- of course, the girl was blonde and the boy brown-haired. They were walking through the hallway, and the girl refused to turn off her cell phone. They hid from the killer, and he almost passed over them- but her phone rang. The next part is easy to infer.
"No person would have such lesser intellect as they do seem to aquire during these horror movies," Acheron commented.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:18 pm

[[No biggie xD I only have... about 45 minutes though xP]]

[[Niiccceee xD I cannot exactly imagine Ash as 'savvy' at all xD]]

I rolled my eyes.
Paranoid is a more suitable word. High strung, perhaps, I replied; my thought projecting skills had improved radically since he had taught me, and I had caught on quickly.
I jerked slightly as the cell phone rang, almost getting frustrated at my prey-like instincts.
"Yes, that and she's blonde," I said with a chuckle.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:26 pm

((*collapses* Nooo! Me, in about an hour. [9:30]. Hmmm.... Chu are in the same time-zone as me... O.O))
((Savvy is a fun word. I like savvy. Savvy=Awesomesauce.))

"That is a true statement," Acheron replied, to both her thoughts and words. Acheron gave a light squeeze to her shoulders, holding back a chuckle as Aiyonna's paranoia flared again.
"Don't worry, love, I shall protect you," he joked, focusing once more on the movie screen.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 pm

[[xD Really... I live in the... Central, I think. Yeshums! xD]]

[[I shall remember that!!! xD]]

I nodded, keeping my eyes on the screen, which I had no clue how he had made it... do what it was doing, showing all the videos.
"Of course it is. I don't waste my breath saying untrue things; no point to it," I replied, my voice near blank, but my words showing that I was teasing. Even though I knew he knew me enough that he knew that I knew that he knew that I was playing.
[[Couldn't resist, sorry!!! xD]]

I rolled my eyes.
"You don't think I haven't gathered that after all the time we've spent together?" I teased, leaning on him a bit, but not to where I could hurt him if I jumped again.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:09 pm

((Central!))
((XD I knew that he knew that I knew that he knew.... XDXDXDXDXD Sorry, way too funny. A box inside of a box inside of a box...))

"It is truely not all too difficult. You simply follow the User's Guide that is currently resting by the DVD player," Acheron replied to her thought.
Acheron half-smiled at her joke, resuming back to the screen. He did not respond to the third.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 am

[[Quicj reply sorry xDp]

I rolled my eyes.
"I have no clue what a 'DVD player' is, and I grow bored of reading things like that," I reminded him.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 pm

"You only read such things for information only- it is pureply informital text. A DVD player is what we are using to watch this movie... Or the movie we should be watching," Acheron teased. He kissed her hair, settling back into the couch. His fingers deftly plucked kernels of popcorn out of the bowl, eating them quickly.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:43 pm

I smiled softly.
"Information about such things will get me nowhere in life, je vous remercie beaucoup," I replied as he returned with a bowl of popcorn. There was no temptation to even think about eating, as I was past the 'anorexic' phase to the 'eating only when you feel like you're about to die' one, which, at the moment, I was quite safe from...
A series of shivers shuttled down my spine as he kissed the top of my hair, but not the 'bad' kind. I was completely content.
Until another loud noise was issued from the speakers, that is. Causing me to jump once more as if I'd been struck.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 pm

When Aiyonna jumped, the bowl of popcorn he'd been balancing on her knee flew into the air. Popcorn kernels sprayed everywhere, the greasy, salty, buttery goodness landing all over her lap, consequently staining her clothes. Acheron couldn't hold it in anymore- he let out a loud peal of laughter, his eyes beginning to water as he doubled over with the hilarity.
"You- I- so many- times- popcorn-" Acheron illogically gasped out, forming incoherent phrases.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 am

[[That was a very amusing reply, Eboneaux xD]]
[[Oh! Sorry for the uber late reply... we went to a concert/footall game xD it ended up being 8 hours before we got home. Gheesh xD]]

I jerked again, simply because I had not been exactly 'expecting' something to fly out all over me, and I raised my hands in front of my face for defense. Before I even considered what I was doing, a long blue bolt of Lightning was shot into the, still airborne, form.
Then I realized it was the popcorn, and that Acheron looked like he was about to die of laughter. I rolled my eyes, plucking a few of the things from my hair, laughing as well.
"Yes, this is why I hate things that can spill; they always seem to around me. Besides, I didn't like these clothes anyways," I said, glancing at the butter stains on them and shaking my head, all the while laughing.
"But if that were a human, they'd either be on the floor in convulsions, or dead, most likely," I said, a bit of a dignified air in my voice.

[[Isn't it cute?! Her being a total klutz is how they met xD His... 'grace' doesn't see to be rubbing off on her, though xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm

[[I've decided that Ashykins must talk to Aiden before he proposes xD I have something beautiful for Aiden to say about Aiyo to him xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm

[[Aren't I evillll??? Twisted Evil xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 pm

((Oooh! Good idea!))
((Yes. Yes, you are.))

Acheron nodded, smirking at her. "That is true- most humans would not withstand such high voltage."
Acheron's smirk shifted to a lazy grin, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He had managed not to think about what he was planning on for the whole night- quite a difficult task, really. He was going to talk to Aiden soon, he needed to know if Aiden would let him.
Although, even if he said no, Acheron would probably find a way...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am

[[Whoooaaaa!!! This is IN-SANE!!! The moon turned red xD]]

[[As you can see, I have succeeded in waking myself up! By... erm... not ever going to sleep xD I think I may regret it... but today's a half day xP]]

I only leaned on him a tiny bit; the least possible whilst still doing so. I did not exactly want to hurt him by my constant jerks. His heat calmed me, only slightly, as it wasn't easy to calm MY nerves.

[[Sorry! Way too cold to write well xD]]

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:28 am

((I hate my computer.))
((I had an epic reply written... and it froze up, so I couldn't post it.))
((Oh! Aaaannnddd... Tomorrow is my birth-day! Eeeep!))

"You shan't be worried about injuring me, my love, as it seems the movie shall end within the next ten minutes... The risk of injuring myself is rather slim," he replied to her thoughts, giving her shoulders a light squeeze.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next